Sports Interactive Community
bluestillidie00

[FM20] [SKIN] TCS 2020 (Latest: v1.3.1 21/02)

19 hours ago, stevemc said:

Brilliant skin mate, best out there by some distance IMO - just wondered, is it compatible with background pictures?

I got background pictures too but doesn't appear with this skin :thup: 

Edited by john1

should work after clear cache - reload skin

anyway, if persists, remove / rename the files edited on 21.02 in folder \panels\news_item_panels\

same with scouting report

4 hours ago, klaasjan said:

should work after clear cache - reload skin

anyway, if persists, remove / rename the files edited on 21.02 in folder \panels\news_item_panels\

same with scouting report

What do i need to edit/remove/rename?

5 hours ago, poma said:

What do i need to edit/remove/rename?

7zFM_2020-02-27_18-58-57.thumb.png.1677d5ee3d74ac51a8e541750a9aa4c7.png

On 23/02/2020 at 21:20, stevemc said:

Brilliant skin mate, best out there by some distance IMO - just wondered, is it compatible with background pictures?

They made the FM19 one compatible with background pictures but not for this one it seems, which is a shame as I like to use backgrounds.

5 hours ago, Gee_Simpson said:

They made the FM19 one compatible with background pictures but not for this one it seems, which is a shame as I like to use backgrounds.

the one with backgrounds last year was a completely different skin (same way as the light skin or wts version is). This year i've decided against it for a couple of reasons. 

Never actually used it so i felt like i was just wasting my time

The graphics layout has changed and it'd be a lot of work to fix for something that once again i think is worth my time

The actual design of the skin has changed massively, and frankly it'd look crap with the dividers and the secondary content being on the flat background. If you want to have a go yourself, find the graphic that covers the background (might be skin_folder/graphics/boxes/custom/background/paper.png, idk can't remember if i changed it) and mess about with the transparency of that.

Im not saying i won't make one this year, but considering i'm finding this fm hard to skin for and hard to play in general don't get your hopes up. 

On 27/02/2020 at 17:59, klaasjan said:

7zFM_2020-02-27_18-58-57.thumb.png.1677d5ee3d74ac51a8e541750a9aa4c7.png

Edit, remove, rename? Sorry if i'm dumb :idiot:

Got the same error as Poma. I've located the error to the file "inbox content with comp matchday preview panel.xml". Specifically the part 

<!--dynamic image here please-->
				<container id="Dyni" height="180" background_colour="green" >
					<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>
				</container>

But not quite sure what is inteded to be shown or what could be changed to fox this :)

5 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

the one with backgrounds last year was a completely different skin (same way as the light skin or wts version is). This year i've decided against it for a couple of reasons. 

The graphics layout has changed and it'd be a lot of work to fix for something that once again i think is worth my time

The actual design of the skin has changed massively, and frankly it'd look crap with the dividers and the secondary content being on the flat background. If you want to have a go yourself, find the graphic that covers the background (might be skin_folder/graphics/boxes/custom/background/paper.png, idk can't remember if i changed it) and mess about with the transparency of that.

Im not saying i won't make one this year, but considering i'm finding this fm hard to skin for and hard to play in general don't get your hopes up. 

No worries mate. I think the majority are happy without backgrounds anyway so I'm probably in the minority, I may end up sticking with this as it's the best non background skin imo. 

On 29/02/2020 at 12:16, poma said:

Edit, remove, rename? Sorry if i'm dumb :idiot:

remove them one by one and reload skin every time

Can anyone point me in the direction of what panel I'd have to edit to move the number left and players face to the right on the player profile screen as I'd like to be able to see more of the number please?

On 26/02/2020 at 17:05, poma said:

New version, still problems.

Untitled.png

I had the same issue and managed to resolve it by changing line 24 in "inbox content with comp matchday preview panel.xml" and line 94 of "inbox content with match preview panel.xml" to be

<container id="ICdi" height="180">

Then clear cache and reload skin and you should be good to go. Changing the two files resolves the green box issue on the match preview panel as well as the fixtures preview panel:

image.thumb.png.03aa77e9a7637f8b4a1ca6e30951e1a5.pngimage.thumb.png.86a5890eb572cb63986d26bd3921c35b.png

Posted (edited)

I do love this skin, just two things DF11 facepack I've used this for a while but there is no panel to fit the facepack in, is there a way to do this? also profile page I can only fit the facepack and the info and attributes if I'm in 100% zoom mode (default setting) but I usually have it in 85% zoom out. What happened to your twitter and you still doing the whole Patreon thing?

EDIT: I downloaded it again, it looks better again, not sure why it was like that before but it's ok now, but you still doing the twitter and Patreon tho?

Edited by KnockItWide86

Posted (edited)

Hello. I want to try your Skin (normal Version, not Light Version)

- we have to download and use only the last/new Version, or we have to donwload and use, step by step, all Versions?
(1.0, then include (copy/paste) 1.1.1...and so on)
Thanks for help.

:)

Edited by SpiderJu

1 hour ago, SpiderJu said:

Hello. I want to try your Skin (normal Version, not Light Version)

- we have to download and use only the last/new Version, or we have to donwload and use, step by step, all Versions?
(1.0, then include (copy/paste) 1.1.1...and so on)
Thanks for help.

just the newest one mate, they're all AIO 

Thank You - i was little confused, because all Versions were on the first Post - so, maybe it is clearer, to see only the newest AIO Version ( just idea for you)
so, 1.3.1 ist the newest AIO for your Skin - Thank You, i will try them.

8 minutes ago, SpiderJu said:

Thank You - i was little confused, because all Versions were on the first Post - so, maybe it is clearer, to see only the newest AIO Version ( just idea for you)
so, 1.3.1 ist the newest AIO for your Skin - Thank You, i will try them.

yea i just keep the old versions in case someone fancies going back to an older version for whatever reason 

Hello!

This skin is amazing! the player profile for example is awesome! I would like to only revert the match screen to the default skin layout as sadly on my laptop everything is a little large! Is it a simple case of removing some files from folders or will it involve more?? 

Look forward to your reply!

Edited by JR866Gunner
typo and better explanation

On 29/02/2020 at 10:03, bluestillidie00 said:

I really loved the FM19 skin with backgrounds! The dark boxes still made everything readable and you could enjoy the backgrounds which gave a bit of colour to the skin!

Hope you find the motivation, to make it happen for FM20, but nonetheless it's still the best FM20 skin! Keep up the good work, sir!

Hi guys! I love this skin!
I'm editing a file that doesn't come in this skin, called:
"inbox content with expiring contract player list panel".
However, when copying and pasting this file in the following folder:
C: \ Users \ valdi \ OneDrive \ Documents \ Sports Interactive \ Football Manager 2020 \ skins \ TCS 2020 v1.3.1 \ panels \ news_item_panels it doesn't work.
The strangest thing is that it works on the WTCS v1.3.1 skin
Why is that?

Hello, 

Thanks a lot for the skin it's great in every way. 

I just have just one small problem quite similar to a "bug" addressed before, it's with the player overview panels that both turn randomly to "plans" and change back to my setup every three times most often. 

I know it's probably not the skin and maybe the game but does anyone have the same problem and can help please? 

Thanks

IMG-20200403-153208.jpgIMG-20200403-153237.jpg