[FM20] [SKIN] TCS 2020 (Latest: v1.5 23/05)

TCSSkin

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, PequenoGenio said:

f6f73fbb1837d9af0d8f63888cd6907e.jpg

The "quick sub" button don't appear to me

I have the same issue, it's because the skin is created for a higher resolution than we are playing on. I am playing on a macbook and I get some of the quick sub button. I have asked a few posts back how to make the match timeline on the left smaller so it reveals the button but as yet not heard anything back. I'm sure someone will offer a resolution.

Hey, great skin mate! There is any chance that you add the option to use more panels during a match?, I mean when there is no highlights and the game shows you some info. Because the default panels are quite lame, it would be great to have the chance to put some more there. Ive seen skins where you can do that but the overall skin didnt suit me, at least not more than yours.

3 hours ago, Alexpuk2002 said:

I have the same issue, it's because the skin is created for a higher resolution than we are playing on. I am playing on a macbook and I get some of the quick sub button. I have asked a few posts back how to make the match timeline on the left smaller so it reveals the button but as yet not heard anything back. I'm sure someone will offer a resolution.

I play in 1920*1080 windowed and this was the way i managed to do it

Just play with the values of this line

I attached my file match title bar just in case

4241f5f6ff327503aabb0e17c058fa18.png

7686e3bca3c0fc16faa53e63a654ef1c.png

match title bar.xml

I love your skin as I used it last year and in FM17 but I cant stand the match screen . The title bar is way to big and for me spoils the game completely so I don't use it . Is there a way to make it half the size ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, f1dgh said:

Loving the skin!

Does anyone know if there is a simple way to change the background to the default purple one, or alternatively, is there a purple version planned for release similar to the FM19 WTS edition? 

I believe WTS edition is on FM Scout :thup:

3 hours ago, BadAss88 said:

Maybe they have 'highlight important panels in overview' ticked in those boxes?

I have unticked them too but still reset to finances screens like screenshot above.

Really like your skin, a Request, in the player overview could you add in the "comparison" screen that you could choose position? Makes it much easier to check a player that can play in more positions than one. Also in the training screen, maybe add so that one could select the training and individual training

Hey, man!  Quick thing that I just noticed in the League Overview screens on v1.2.1.

In leagues where there is a promotion/relegation playoff, or a league split, I can't pull up the actual league table in the Overview page:

f72af45b29b3a21cce6b267a32571de6.png

84b1657bffa1f6e6ad11397f422a4fe1.png

454d92e8d02fe4d2b90579bb39687191.png

Bug already been noted, will be fixed in the new version! For now go into panels/competition and delete competition overview panel, and reload your sin

51 minutes ago, ManUtd1 said:

By way of comparison, this is 1.1.2:

4b9235ed251fd44f0ed8e67be70c8490.png

On 16/01/2020 at 12:42, bluestillidie00 said:

Bug already been noted, will be fixed in the new version! For now go into panels/competition and delete competition overview panel, and reload your sin

Excellent.  Thank you!

17 minutes ago, SpiderJu said:

"only" use neweste Version, it´s All in One Patch?

or we have to Install Step by Step ?

v1.0

V1.1.1

V1.1.2

v1.2

v1.2.1

No just download V1.2.1 :thup: 

Edited by john1

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, jjcred said:

My player panel showing attributes and such is not showing the same as your screenshots. This is what mine looks like and as you can tell it seems a little plain/missing some key parts. please tell me you can help me. 
https://imgur.com/a/AwR7QVo

You are in the Player Attributes page not in Player Overview, if you will open the Player Overview screen it will show you the edited player overview within TCS skin. You can also set the default screen to show when you open player overview, just select Overview or Attributes in Preferences.