[FM20] [SKIN] TCS 2020 (Latest: v1.5 23/05)

TCSSkin

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Yh it was a bit of scare briefly but we sorted it. Have to commend SI for the communication with the issue too, was handled perfectly. 

Yeah- it is always SI's fault when a third party skin doesn't work the the game:(- I assume that it was not too difficult to amend the skin?

3 minutes ago, FrazT said:

Yeah- it is always SI's fault when a third party skin doesn't work the the game:(- I assume that it was not too difficult to amend the skin?

nah two or three lines of code, I made it a lot harder for myself because im pretty sleep deprived and was rushing myself, so I imported the new 'client object browser.xml', forgetting to bring the instant result button back in so it was a bit of a panic at the time, but this update should stick for a month or two hopefull

2 minutes ago, FrazT said:

Is it worth a sticky at the top of the Skinning forum?

The fix or the skin? 

@wkdsoul stickied the fix earlier, should be the top one

The skin, if you think so, don't want to do it myself because it will probably come across as favorites :P

41 minutes ago, FrazT said:

Not the skin, the fix ( I can just imagine the reaction if your skin was stickied!:D)- Sorry, I have just found the thread- perhaps the sticky title was misleading as I didnt look in it.  Good work though.

Yeah just reformatted and renamed the thread, let me know if its any better :thup:

1 hour ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Yeah just reformatted and renamed the thread, let me know if its any better :thup:

That thread title will undoubtedly make sense to your skinning gurus- it may not to ordinary users ( like me, who have no clue!) who want to know why their game is not working- lets see how it pans out.

I suspect that the skin creators will all be onto the fix pretty quickly and have updated versions released before it becomes too big an issue.

Is anyone else using this skin with background pictures?  I'm really struggling to see my fonts.  Especially the column headers/titles on the main squad page.  I may need to decrease the transparency or something, but I'm not sure how to do that.

Edited by Enos

36 minutes ago, Enos said:

Is anyone else using this skin with background pictures?  I'm really struggling to see my fonts.  Especially the column headers/titles on the main squad page.  I may need to decrease the transparency or something, but I'm not sure how to do that.

nah this skin isn't built to be used with any sort of backgrounds. Kind of defeats the point of the skin being more "Night Mode"

6 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

you'll need to remove any background packs you have present 

I already did that and it wouldn't work. I tried an other skin and that worked just fine. In FM19 i didn't have that problem.

20191120173421_1.thumb.jpg.39cf5ba494bc77c220897ab47080ea42.jpg

20191120171640_1.jpg

Edited by delichris1

3 minutes ago, delichris1 said:

I already did that and it wouldn't work. I tried an other skin and that worked just fine. In FM19 i didn't have that problem.

20191120171640_1.jpg

i used a different method for the background last year (has a fully opaque overlay over the default background), but that was broken by the changes in client object browser.xml (pinned topic), and i didn't get the workaround done until after i released 1.1. It'll be fully fixed in v1.2 whenever that is. 

i'll upload a temporary fix when i'm home

Could you help me with this?

I have no idea witch file I need to change this.

I want the Home sidebar to go up and connect to the back and forward arrows(in game not my paint arrows).

And then get the Overview Contract etc. to the right of the sidebar menu.

sidebarMenu.png

I have a small problem since the last hotfix / start of save with the player overview.

I change everything to form, bans , career stats and after i click on my squad overview and select another player, all the panels change to 'plans'.

What should i do please ?

2 hours ago, OlivierL said:

I have a small problem since the last hotfix / start of save with the player overview.

I change everything to form, bans , career stats and after i click on my squad overview and select another player, all the panels change to 'plans'.

What should i do please ?

I haven't had the issue myself, but I hear it happens after reloading graphics a lot, in which case that's an issue with the game, not the skin.

6 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

I haven't had the issue myself, but I hear it happens after reloading graphics a lot, in which case that's an issue with the game, not the skin.

ok i'll try to restart etc , thanks. nothing to do with zoom or the mode i'm playing in  ?

Edited by OlivierL

11 hours ago, OlivierL said:

ok i'll try to restart etc , thanks. nothing to do with zoom or the mode i'm playing in  ?

I've had the exact same issue  on TCS19.  I found this stopped happening as long as the last graphic I loaded with the skin itself.  When I installed updates to the cut out player face pack this happened to me every time until I simply re installed TCS and made sure it was always last.  I hope that makes sense.

4 minutes ago, Roy Race 9 said:

@bluestillidie00

Thank you for the skin it is much appreciated:thup:

couple of issues/questions -

can you please add the option to make the background lighter/darker to suite users choice

in Serie A I am unable to see any of the text really

[-snip]

also how do I remove the generic green pitch from this screen please

[-snip]

Thanks in advance

I addressed this a few posts up. You'll need to remove any background packs you have atm.

5 hours ago, Enos said:

I've had the exact same issue  on TCS19.  I found this stopped happening as long as the last graphic I loaded with the skin itself.  When I installed updates to the cut out player face pack this happened to me every time until I simply re installed TCS and made sure it was always last.  I hope that makes sense.

not working for me :( i have this problem since starting my last save(started after the last hotfix).

Tried it with different zooms etc but keeps changing.

fe78a949f9d539545c87ab49dfb588c3.png

then i click on 'squad' and pick a different player :

dd8e80e9e605e71fc714cf854eca01c6.png

everything changes to plans.

Edited by OlivierL

v1.1.2 in OP.

• Fixed bug which cause background packs to show through, making text unreadable
  • Fixed bug which cause prevented the background graphic on the Action Bar from showing
  • Fixed bug which prevented Match Timeline from showing.

dvDR8Yc.png

4 hours ago, Rivanov said:

What did you do? :lol:

copied the sections folder from tcs 19, which surprisingly broke all the new pages

2 hours ago, Talamona Exile said:

@bluestillidie00

Still not showing the 'Team Fluidity' and  'match analysis' under standard zoom

Left: original panel, right: TCS 1.12

unless, if I scale zoom50% out, but it would be unable to see , following pictures are 50% zoom out screenshot.

analysis removed because I wanted the pitch to be bigger and I never used the analysis myself, and the fluidity works for me

1 hour ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Redownload v1.1.2 one more time please, I'm more of an idiot than i thought :P

You'll need to restart your game

I downloaded this version and my player screen keeps 'resetting' with all the panels on 'plans'. i know a few people that having the same problem.

It's for sure a problem with the game, not something i should do different in the preferences setting ?

8d02db3831038dc9704c4d207e852d54.png

a425000d7090c2d5490ad9906f34caa6.png

1 minute ago, OlivierL said:

I downloaded this version and my player screen keeps 'resetting' with all the panels on 'plans'. i know a few people that having the same problem.

It's for sure a problem with the game, not something i should do different in the preferences setting ?

8d02db3831038dc9704c4d207e852d54.png

a425000d7090c2d5490ad9906f34caa6.png

was reported higher up. Think it's more of a game bug because i've never had it myself. 

3 hours ago, OlivierL said:

Should i report this as a bug or will they tell me 'use a default skin ?'

one more thing :

i'm managing IR and can't do or see anything in the staff responsibilities.  IF i load a default skin, i see everything.

5d598d7452a69d98050a3d6d006f4d3a.png
https://gyazo.com/5d598d7452a69d98050a3d6d006f4d3a

redownload the skin and restart your game 

@bluestillidie00 I am using your match titlebar for my own personal skin which I use on a laptop. I am wanting to make the match timeline smaller to the left so that the buttons on the right are visible. I have attached a screenshot below of what I mean.

Screenshot-2019-11-22-at-22_28_01.thumb.png.8d0ddc37e18b12da954663af6f6f2e16.png

I have seen in the match titlebar.xml that this appears to be controlled by the ui.main_box_gap setting in the settings file. I have copied these over to my skin settings (I am using the base light skin as a base) and edited the value but it doesn't seem to change anything. Any help would be appreciated.