Funniest player name

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ukrainian regen called Yuriy Gaydarzhy

Korean regen called Hwang Young-Man

English regen coach Will Cook - Sadly I could not find a Will Clean to come with him or I could've kicked my wife out of the house!

There always used to be a great central defender named "Angellico F.ucks" (Minus the .)

He is a brazilian that played at Porto and Benfica. Thankfully he was known as Argel not f.ucks. Nasty player that is now at Portuguesa (Brasil) as a first team manager.

He is a brazilian that played at Porto and Benfica. Thankfully he was known as Argel not f.ucks. Nasty player that is now at Portuguesa (Brasil) as a first team manager.
Wasn't he the one that a headline popped up on Eurosport saying "Effs off to Benfica"?
Just had a Brazilian come up in my game called Biro-Biro

Plays for Fluminense U20

Biro-Biro is a fairly regular Brazilian name in game, always shows up on my saves. One had two, and I almost signed the 3* pa one instead of the 5* pa one.

• 2 weeks later...

In my savegame, Standard Liege signed a Russian guy called "Mikhail Gorbachev". He has long blonde hair and I wonder if he has a birthmark on the top of his head if you shave it off.

(for the younger forum members amongst us: He used to be the Russian President in the early nineties and received the Nobel Peace Prize)

I've seen a few funny Brazilian one's recently.

Pitbull. A 24yo (BRA) DR in 2027. Real name Rodrigo Alvaro Pereira. (Wasn't Pitbull Edgar Davids nickname?)

Ninja. An 18yo (BRA) MLC in 2027. Real name Darcy dos Santos Maciel Ferreira.

Ninja. A 22yo (BRA) MC in 2027. Real name Saturnino Fernandes.

I signed a Norweigen left back called Michael Lumb, who shares his name with a Nottinghamshire and England twenty20 openning batsman. Wonder if he's any good at cricket? Given his current form, he might need to consider a career change...

I signed a Norweigen left back called Michael Lumb, who shares his name with a Nottinghamshire and England twenty20 openning batsman. Wonder if he's any good at cricket? Given his current form, he might need to consider a career change...

He is Danish mate. Plays for FC Vestsjælland in the Danish Superliga. Fairly decent actually, was in contention for the National squad few years back. He also played for Zenit in Russia for a couple of seasons, without any breakthrough though.

He is Danish mate. Plays for FC Vestsjælland in the Danish Superliga. Fairly decent actually, was in contention for the National squad few years back. He also played for Zenit in Russia for a couple of seasons, without any breakthrough though.

Sorry, yeah Danish. Decent stats but having a crap season so far for me!

In my current save, although several game years ago, I had a midfield partnership of Dammy Shi177a and Manny Panther.

While Shitta faded into lower league obscurity, Panther retired and became Scotland U19s Manager then manager of Estonia's national side.

Alas, the Shi77ty Panther is no more.

Archived