[FM20] E20 - England to Level 20 - 454 playable divisions

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Dan BHTFC said:

So, I could have 2 Level 11 files available tomorrow if all goes well!

How does your file compare with the one created by TheFMEditor? Apart from yours including the 11th tier?

9 minutes ago, rondan said:

where do I download the level 11 file from pal? im new to this so forgive me if its a stupid question lol

there's no such thing as stupid question, but if you look closely at 2nd post you may notice something familiar that could answer your question ;)

21 hours ago, Dan BHTFC said:

So, I could have 2 Level 11 files available tomorrow if all goes well!

First of all, thank you Dan, I always look forward to your database every year, it is amazing.

You have any plans to do the league cups also for each region? Is the plan to do all the levels/leagues first.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

12 hours ago, TwoShotDarling said:

First of all, thank you Dan, I always look forward to your database every year, it is amazing.

You have any plans to do the league cups also for each region? Is the plan to do all the levels/leagues first.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Yes once the league structures are done I will add league cups

On 18/01/2020 at 22:30, lionel messi said:

Shouldnt the mid-sussex league be at level 12 not level 11?

As Will has said this moved up a level last season, Westfield moved across from the Southern Combination Division 2 to join the Premier pre-season

Edited by Dan BHTFC

4 hours ago, Dan BHTFC said:

Update for anyone who doesn't follow me on Twitter.

Level 12 is going well, I will also try and finish my Level 11 Xtra database at some point soon 

8 levels for me to start... don't worry, keep kalm... I'm testing several things before going on rampage from level 20

Hey guys. 

I've yet to attempt the task of starting right at the bottom and moving up, and am looking forward to it. How long did it take to finish last year's database, so I just have a largish estimate of when this one might be done. 

Great work Dan! 

1 hour ago, SickelZ said:

Hey guys. 

I've yet to attempt the task of starting right at the bottom and moving up, and am looking forward to it. How long did it take to finish last year's database, so I just have a largish estimate of when this one might be done. 

Great work Dan! 

I tell you that I don't care... since I'm not in plan to buy FM21. :onmehead:

Hi guys,

Just a quick question to those of you who have downloaded the Level 11 database. Have you encountered any issues a couple of seasons in?

My local team are level 11 and would love to give a long term save a go but dont want to get into it and then have issues and have to start again!

Also, great work Dan! Super grateful for this

On 22/01/2020 at 18:08, plokij123 said:

Hi guys,

Just a quick question to those of you who have downloaded the Level 11 database. Have you encountered any issues a couple of seasons in?

My local team are level 11 and would love to give a long term save a go but dont want to get into it and then have issues and have to start again!

Also, great work Dan! Super grateful for this

In my experience Dan's databases are spot on however you could download and test it, just leave iT on holiday over night and have a look through in the morning

1 hour ago, saihtam said:

Just curious. Never used these so low league updates.  Are there real players added to teams? And will there be facebacks somewhere for them?

I think there’s real players down to Level 8 at some clubs but not all. Lower than that clubs will have generated players (definitely on clubs that have been created), just make sure you click on add players to playable teams before starting a new game, although you can now offer contracts to greyed out players.

Loaded up league 10 and started with Blackstones, got them to league 8 now. Everything seems to be working fine for me in regards to promotions and stability. 

Edit - in 3rd season now, will update thread if anything happens but it works great for me

Edited by Ether_mR

23 hours ago, timmarkcorcoran said:

yea mate , once he gets to level 12 and below it can be slow progress due to the share quantity of work involved

Exactly this, takes a bit more time from Level 12 downwards as I have to create nearly every single club, city and stadium

Excellent work Dan, and Will for helping. I use your file every year. I have been waiting to buy a new laptop so haven't even played FM20 yet, but when I install it later, the first thing I will be doing is adding your database. Cheers.

Do I need to install this via Steam? Because I can't get into the Steam workshop, it doesn't seem to be working. When I have tried to do it via these two pages:

https://www.passion4fm.com/english-lower-leagues-database/

https://www.footballmanagerstory.com/fm-2020-english-lower-leagues-database-unlock-england-to-level-11/

I just get the message shown in the screenshot I have attached. Can anyone help please?

FM database problem.png

7 hours ago, Ellis_D said:

Do I need to install this via Steam? Because I can't get into the Steam workshop, it doesn't seem to be working. When I have tried to do it via these two pages:

https://www.footballmanagerstory.com/fm-2020-english-lower-leagues-database-unlock-england-to-level-11/

I just get the message shown in the screenshot I have attached. Can anyone help please?

FM database problem.png

Not sure what you're doing to get those errors, but you just need to download the file from the second post in this thread and drop it in your "Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\editor data" folder.  The game will automatically detect the files in this directory and let you select the ones you want to use when you are creating a new save.

On 30/01/2020 at 19:49, Ellis_D said:

FM database problem.png

I have the exact same problem. How did you solve it?

43 minutes ago, Gozzer said:

I have the exact same problem. How did you solve it?

First of all, download the .fmf and put it in your editor data folder in Documents>Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2020.

Then, start the game, start a new game, on the top right it says database, select Dan's database, click on Confirm, click on Advanced Setup, on the Active Nations & Leagues screen in England, select down to Level 11, start game.

Hi @danbhtfc, great job as always. Just a quick message to let you know that I've come across a couple of potential team errors.

Biggleswade Town (I know that there is a 'United' also but this doesn't apply) crop up twice in the database: once in the Southern League Premier Central as 'Biggleswade Town' and once in the Southern League Division One Central as just 'Biggleswade', with the latter having B Town as their rivals. I say this is a potential error as perhaps this could be to do with a naming right debate with phoenix/continuation clubs but I wasn't sure...

I also found Retford twice. Not sure if this is a similar issue?

1 hour ago, schnauzer said:

Hi @danbhtfc, great job as always. Just a quick message to let you know that I've come across a couple of potential team errors.

Biggleswade Town (I know that there is a 'United' also but this doesn't apply) crop up twice in the database: once in the Southern League Premier Central as 'Biggleswade Town' and once in the Southern League Division One Central as just 'Biggleswade', with the latter having B Town as their rivals. I say this is a potential error as perhaps this could be to do with a naming right debate with phoenix/continuation clubs but I wasn't sure...

I also found Retford twice. Not sure if this is a similar issue?

They’re not duplicates, they’re all separate clubs.

7 minutes ago, FCUtdWill said:

They’re not duplicates, they’re all separate clubs.

I just googled it and yep they are indeed. Confusingly my badge pack download had given both Biggleswade and Biggleswade Town the latter's badge.

Crazy that there is 3 similar (ish) sized clubs in what is a pretty small town!

Sorry for the confusion!

Edited by schnauzer

4 hours ago, BenW. said:

Hi mate - not sure if you're aware but using this database I've found that League One still has 23 teams in the 2020/21 season when it should revert back to 24 like it will do in real life!

I think he kept it 23 for a reason just incase bury fc came bk so he can reshuffle teams about and have bury start in the national league