[FM20] E20 - England to Level 20 - 454 playable divisions

UPDATE:

I'm probably over halfway through Level 13 now.

To the people sending me DM's asking will this be out sooner because of people not working, the answer to that is no, I work in Public Transport so I will still be working rather than sitting at home 

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 23/03/2020 at 07:36, Dan BHTFC said:

UPDATE:

I'm probably over halfway through Level 13 now.

To the people sending me DM's asking will this be out sooner because of people not working, the answer to that is no, I work in Public Transport so I will still be working rather than sitting at home 

Take care, we, mostly all, are waiting in our couches :P

I've picked a Level 11 team (Shirehampton) for a save and noticed we weren't in the FA Vase or FA Cup, thought it might've just been due to the division. After promotion to Level 10 we're now in the FA Vase but still not the FA Cup - will this be a reoccurring thing? Or as we go up the leagues will we start to "make the cut" for the FA Cup Extra Preliminary rounds? I've noticed other Level 10 teams are in but others aren't. 

16 hours ago, Bauza23 said:

I've picked a Level 11 team (Shirehampton) for a save and noticed we weren't in the FA Vase or FA Cup, thought it might've just been due to the division. After promotion to Level 10 we're now in the FA Vase but still not the FA Cup - will this be a reoccurring thing? Or as we go up the leagues will we start to "make the cut" for the FA Cup Extra Preliminary rounds? I've noticed other Level 10 teams are in but others aren't. 

If you’re a “new” team (which Shirehampton aren’t), you have to play in the FA Vase (or Trophy if you start at Level 8) first to “qualify” for the FA Cup the following season.

I think I sent Dan (I can’t remember, it’s a while ago if I did!) this season’s structure of the FA Cup so not every team is involved, when you get into Level 9 and above you’re more likely to be in it.

9 hours ago, FCUtdWill said:

If you’re a “new” team (which Shirehampton aren’t), you have to play in the FA Vase (or Trophy if you start at Level 8) first to “qualify” for the FA Cup the following season.

I think I sent Dan (I can’t remember, it’s a while ago if I did!) this season’s structure of the FA Cup so not every team is involved, when you get into Level 9 and above you’re more likely to be in it.

Ahh I see - thanks!

On 29/03/2020 at 17:28, Bauza23 said:

Not all Level 10 teams are in the FA Cup, only a small number from every Division 

5 hours ago, stortfordblue said:

I've started a game with Blacon Youth in the Cheshire Premier League, I'm nearly half way through the season & still haven't been entered into any cup competitions. Not sure if this is a bug or WAI

BY Comps.jpg

I don’t think Dan has included in any league cups yet, not all level 11 clubs are in the FA Vase so you won’t enter the competition until you get to Level 10.

Hello, love your work! I made a save with Romford FC for my Youtube channel but on the player search page, all players are showing as 'extremely interested'. Even the likes of Neymar! 🤣. I have hired a scout to see if that would solve the issue but it hasn't, any idea what this could be?

Much appreciated.

Screenshot 2020-04-04 at 18.40.39.png

15 hours ago, MrChairmanYT said:

Hello, love your work! I made a save with Romford FC for my Youtube channel but on the player search page, all players are showing as 'extremely interested'. Even the likes of Neymar! 🤣. I have hired a scout to see if that would solve the issue but it hasn't, any idea what this could be?

Much appreciated.

I'll have a look when I boot up my laptop later

17 hours ago, MrChairmanYT said:

Much appreciated.

Just had a look and everything looks fine on the database, have you made any changes yourself?

On 04/04/2020 at 18:41, MrChairmanYT said:

Much appreciated.

I had the same issue until I hired an AM. I believe that they actually do the filtering for you so if you haven't got one yet that might explain it.

On 04/04/2020 at 17:11, FCUtdWill said:

I don’t think Dan has included in any league cups yet, not all level 11 clubs are in the FA Vase so you won’t enter the competition until you get to Level 10.

Ok that makes sense. Thanks very much.

Hi, I’ve noticed that in league one 4 times are in the red to signal relegation - it says that the bottom 4 go down as well. The same in league two where two go down and it should only be one? Is this a bug for me or the DB?

B0856B05-2B0F-4018-9DBC-3CFA2DE4AF01.jpeg

44 minutes ago, Riegan23 said:

Hi, I’ve noticed that in league one 4 times are in the red to signal relegation - it says that the bottom 4 go down as well. The same in league two where two go down and it should only be one? Is this a bug for me or the DB?

No that's the way it's always been

11 hours ago, Riegan23 said:

I haven't touched those divisions in the editor so I don't know why it's like that

3 hours ago, Dan BHTFC said:

It's in the file description isn't it?

One is normal Level 13 and the other has playable Channel Island nations and leagues

Ohh ok... my bad didn’t know what they were that’s why I asked

Edited by Fmfan00

You work in Public Transport? Explains how you're so bloody patient at least :lol: top work as always pal, appreciate you adding the York league in as well, get to play some proper local football! Everyone round my parents at half time for a cuppa, bet they'll be thrilled...

2 hours ago, Mikeonhisboat said:

Hey Dan - quick question - what's the core differences between this and Messi's similar file? Other than yours has levels 12 & 13 of course? Anything else? Trying to pick which to use!

I think Messi's has correct promotion/relegation using average points per game for the playoffs at Level 8, apart from that I think they are similar 

10 minutes ago, Dan BHTFC said:

I think Messi's has correct promotion/relegation using average points per game for the playoffs at Level 8, apart from that I think they are similar 

I tried doing it but it would not verify proper, i was getting a error at the end of the 2021-22 season so i took it out. although it works for relegation from the national league north/south for the 1st season.

I also have a PPG in level 11 for leagues that promote into the northern counties east league division 1 which works.

On 09/04/2020 at 10:49, Brother Ben said:

No that's the way it's always been

Not for this current season (19-20) only 3 clubs are going down and only one from League Two and two clubs are coming up from the Vanarama National. This is to counter the fact that Bury we're removed from League One.

I've come across the problem in the second season that there are still only 23 clubs in League One and four relegation places.

Screenshot 2020-04-22 at 10.37.36.png

On 22/04/2020 at 10:38, V-Rod said:

Not for this current season (19-20) only 3 clubs are going down and only one from League Two and two clubs are coming up from the Vanarama National. This is to counter the fact that Bury we're removed from League One.

I've come across the problem in the second season that there are still only 23 clubs in League One and four relegation places.

Screenshot 2020-04-22 at 10.37.36.png

Already been covered somewhere in this thread, I cannot change it to 24 clubs in the second season onwards, I use the basic editor to do my databases and can't get it to work from the following season

Edited by Dan BHTFC