[FM2020] Polish lower leagues - till 6th level (updated for 20.4 patch)

9 hours ago, SecoundPL said:

Do you have poland 7th level or lower?

so far no, only 6th tier. 7th tier would be the lowest (if it would be recreated like in real life) because 8th tier was crashing when loading database.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, intermario said:

@Bigpole, so I understand that 7th level is preparing ? :) I want to start new carrer (my carrers last 3- months :)) ), so I am asking :)

slowly but surely, yes. Difficult times are ahead so I'm not giving any eta.

5 hours ago, intermario said:

@Bigpole I have a problem with your file. In my game U-18 doesn't work in new season - old data is visible. Other leagues work fine.

more info please, screenshots, are you using any other files? What database etc.

I deleted....I will explain: 20.4 :) and 409 added files hehe :) Maybe is this a problem. This database work many years, I,m always testing.

In next season file started well for 1-5 leagues and cups, but for u-18 season is reloaded too, but tables are the same like for the end of season e.g. 30 matches in leagues is visible. I noticed that in october 2020...Problem is in all u-18 system, every league. Really strange, I have experience with editor FM and huuuuge databases and I first time something like that.

If for u work, maybe my other files are problem...

27 minutes ago, intermario said:

I deleted....I will explain: 20.4 :) and 409 added files hehe :) Maybe is this a problem. This database work many years, I,m always testing.

In next season file started well for 1-5 leagues and cups, but for u-18 season is reloaded too, but tables are the same like for the end of season e.g. 30 matches in leagues is visible. I noticed that in october 2020...Problem is in all u-18 system, every league. Really strange, I have experience with editor FM and huuuuge databases and I first time something like that.

If for u work, maybe my other files are problem...

you can for example run my file only and check if my file is causing the problem

• 2 months later...

Dev update and early FM2021 update announcements

First of all, I have to say sorry to people that has been waiting for any update for this file - I've decided that simply I don't have enough time to add playable 7th level. I mean the base is there, but unfortunately the editor really slows down when file is getting bigger so it was and would be time consuming to say the least. 

Anyway onto more restorative news.

I'm less active and will be on any sorts of forums due to work that's being put into researching Clubs/Players/Staff for new Football Manager. I'm taking care of more than one team, simply because I want to make that tier of polish football as accurate as I can, and because I know that there are people enjoying starting in lower tiers with accurate data. 

I hate excuses like this but this covid situation is not helping me as well, as I'm trying to get hold of at least semi-stable job, I don't like sitting at home all day (unless I'm paid for of course :D) so there are is a hierarchy in my priorities right now. 

The FM2021 file will be coming out as always with the official release, when we get hold of an pre-game editor. There will be 2 versions, the first will only activates 3rd(II Liga) and 4th tier (III Liga) with squad and match rules.

The second file will be semi-realistic this year. I don't know what situation is in other countries but here the virus messed up the lower divisions, a lot of 5th/6th tier teams are starting from the very bottom, division sizes are 'artificially' increased (because there was no relegations, only promotions LOL). And I'm not doing 60-70 divisions in two versions (this and next year) because I haven't got any clue how the leagues will be reflected next year.

My plan is to include 8 or 9 playable divisions with changing division sizes a bit, of course it will be all geographically accurate but I have to sit down with this and create a basic shape of this. I know the editor limitations somewhat, so I'll know how much I'll have to create. The initial plan is to start doing something after all transfer windows will be closed and final research phase will be coming to an end. 

Also, I have few ideas to post here and there, because I'm seeing some topics being brought up every fortnight so, a big thread with clarifications will be needed for sure.