Sports Interactive Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

reddevil0728

reserve and under18 league

I remember in fm08, the name of the competition in the reserve and under 18 screen will be of their respective league so I can just click on it and access their league table. but now it just shows EPL... you gotta like access the league via the fixture screen. Why change it?

abcdef.jpg

I have the same problem? Why change it if its not broken?

Yes thats the thing. A lot of stuff do not have to change but they go change... Maybe cause this year is all about change? lol. Change we can.

I don't think SI have the licences to use the proper names for english competitions so they make them up.

yea i noe. but previously in the u18 or reserve screen, the competition name will be the u18 and reserve league name respectively. so I will be able to click on it and direct me directly to the respective league. but now all is just Premier divison

I would post this in the bugs forum. I have to believe they messed this up.

But if you want to see the tables now, the name of the league is on the fixtures screen next to the clubs you are playing. Just click on that and it will take you to the appropriate league table.

I would post this in the bugs forum. I have to believe they messed this up.

But if you want to see the tables now, the name of the league is on the fixtures screen next to the clubs you are playing. Just click on that and it will take you to the appropriate league table.

Thats how i go..b ut very troublesome