Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Stephatos

Tactics screen bugged

I'm sure it's been reported already, unless I'm the unluckiest man alive and its only happened to me... but the tactical screen before matches doesnt allow me to accurately place players into the grids. I hope this is fixed before release.

image.thumb.png.bd617868b4d4eabba25ac65a37dbdca5.pngimage.thumb.png.e84e73ec60e55cfaf65d3626982a79b1.png

These screen shots match my experience too. Happens on MacOS, I haven't seen it on the PC

Edited by stev88
more info

8 hours ago, Connor Winks said:

Hi @Stephatos,

Would you mind letting me know exactly what Mac Os you are on? Quite a big issue so would like to get to the bottom of it as soon as possible!

Thanks,

Connor

I'm currently running on a Windows 10 Home edition, 64bit operating system x64 based processor.

Display resolution is on 1366x768 as it's recommended for my laptop. In game the scaling is opted to the standard size (100%). I hope this is helpful information for you.

When the tactics screen is closed normally it's just empty btw, but having also been playing the full FM2020 version I'm assuming there should be a mini formation grid below the tactical style box? to easily drag & drop players into formation? 
image.thumb.png.06d62f3ddb7afac4b56da5d7397d8c3f.png

Hi both,

Please rest assured we are looking into this. I can't currently get the issue to reproduce, but we are continuing to investigate and we may come back for more information shortly.

In the meantime, would you mind clearing your cache and see if that helps at all? The link on how to do so is below. Also maybe try changing your zoom levels and resolutions to see if that helps?

Thanks

Connor

4 hours ago, Connor Winks said:

Hi both,

Please rest assured we are looking into this. I can't currently get the issue to reproduce, but we are continuing to investigate and we may come back for more information shortly.

In the meantime, would you mind clearing your cache and see if that helps at all? The link on how to do so is below. Also maybe try changing your zoom levels and resolutions to see if that helps?

Thanks

Connor

Tried changing resolutions and deleting cache but problem still persists. Would uploading a recent crash dump help you guys analyze the contents of my save? I've attached it below 

|
V

FM 2020 Touch v20.0.3.1307520 (2019.11.07 21.12.18).dmp

Edited by Stephatos