Sports Interactive Community
KennedyBakircioglu

FM20 Touch Base Skin

Hi,

Anyone know if the archive resourcer is available yet? I can't find it on steam and I'm looking to get the default skin so I can edit the (IMO) ugly fonts the game comes with!

Cheers.

On 02/11/2019 at 18:10, wkdsoul said:

Use last years to extract this years info.

Thanks mate but no good, I only bought FMT last year so didn't have the resource archiver.

I've tried last years base touch skin but can't get it to work, I guess the resource archiver is only available when the full game is released?

12 hours ago, PandaBearGrylls said:

@KennedyBakircioglu Are you considering making a skin like your FMT 19 skin, for this years full FM? If you do maybe i'll buy the game. I really liked that skin, but i don't like FMT.

@PandaBearGrylls I have purchased the full version this year and I do like a skin project so leave it with me, I'll see what I can mash-up!

Hi Mod(s),

No luck with my FMT base skins from previous versions, the game just won't recognise them :( any chance anyone can upload one somewhere that will work with FMT 20? otherwise, can someone confirm if the archive resource will be available on the 19th?

@KennedyBakircioglu i really hope you have luck finding what you need.

Id love to see a dark skin for Touch as im playing for the first time today and finding the white backgrounds are blinding me! 

On 14/11/2019 at 11:19, KennedyBakircioglu said:

Hi Mod(s),

No luck with my FMT base skins from previous versions, the game just won't recognise them :( any chance anyone can upload one somewhere that will work with FMT 20? otherwise, can someone confirm if the archive resource will be available on the 19th?

Need one too

11 hours ago, wkdsoul said:

Thanks, but I would need one for FMT for Android as I am playing on a Galaxy Tab A...

Edited by Carambau

Em 05/11/2019 em 13:29, KennedyBakircioglu disse:

@PandaBearGrylls I have purchased the full version this year and I do like a skin project so leave it with me, I'll see what I can mash-up!

So, have you done something?

13 hours ago, PandaBearGrylls said:

So, have you done something?

I'm also waiting for an alternative darker skin, any update?