Sports Interactive Community
SortitoutsiVP

Unable to Change Attribute Colours

Summary: As the title says really, I'm trying to change the players attribute colours like you can in the full version.

Description of Issue: I go into preferences and change them to what I prefer, save and then go to a player but nothing has happened. Go back to preferences and my colours are still there but not changing in game.

Fairly certain this wasn't possible in previous Touch versions, but if the option is there in preferences surely you now can? 

I must say I’m slightly struggling with all the pale green to cover quite a large range of values.

Edited by Vlowman
I didn’t notice the feature

Hi @SortitoutsiVP, you’re correct this is a new feature, and we’ve had a few teething problems with its incorporation into FMT. The issue is currently under review, and being looked into within the studio. We’ll keep you updated with any progress made on this.

So... is it impossible to change attribute colours? I don't see the option in preferences in fm 2020 touch edition... although it exists in the full version.

That's quite unfortunate for me.