Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mik_iz_wak

FM Touch - changing attribute colour

Hi, Changing the attribute colours does not appear to be working on the touch Beta. Amending the threshold level does work, but amending the colours does not seem to be. Images below:

Capture 1.PNG

Capture 2.PNG

Hi @Mik_iz_wak, this is an issue we’re aware of, and it’s currently being reviewed within our team as to why these options aren’t functioning in FMT. We’ll keep you updated with any progress we make on this.

that's great. Many thanks.

FWIW it is a feature I have long wanted on Touch, as I play Touch exclusively due to time commitments So great work all :-)

Hey guys, I notice after yesterday's update the option in preferences is no longer present

is this feature being removed from the final release?

En 15/11/2019 a las 13:01, Mik_iz_wak dijo:

Hey guys, I notice after yesterday's update the option in preferences is no longer present

is this feature being removed from the final release?

If you look for "attributes" in preferences search, it's still there, but as already said, the game does not apply the colour changes. Hope this gets fixed before official release.

@Alistair Skewes I tried changing the colours in previous games,  I believe the colour attribute changes refers to the colour of the text which is used in the full game, and that the block behind the text in FMT is a different setting altogether.

The current colour changes do work, it is possible to see this on the tactics screen where you can see what attributes are important in a players possible and role.

Is it possible to remove the block colour indicator for attributes and use the coloured text, like in the full game?