Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Matty435

Touch v. Mobile

Recommended Posts

Having played the full game for years, and then got out of the way of it more recently, I'm looking to get back into it with Touch or Mobile this year, but I'm out of touch - what is the differences/benefits between Touch and Mobile?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Matty435 said:

Having played the full game for years, and then got out of the way of it more recently, I'm looking to get back into it with Touch or Mobile this year, but I'm out of touch - what is the differences/benefits between Touch and Mobile?

Touch is essentially a streamlined version of the full game. It shares the same database (largely) and match engine of the main game. If you're playing Touch on PC, you can pretty much run as many leagues as you would in the full game without any limits. For the tablet and Switch version, there is a limit of 3 nations. However, it doesn't have player interactions, team talks and detailed backroom staff roles of the main game.

I've never played mobile but of course it isn't as detailed and as full blown as either the main game or the Touch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mobile inst as detailed but if you like keeping your game up to date with recent transfers etc  do not get touch as there is no pre game editor...the guys using mobile keep it up to date

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, gazza8 said:

Mobile inst as detailed but if you like keeping your game up to date with recent transfers etc  do not get touch as there is no pre game editor...the guys using mobile keep it up to date

 

That's only really a problem when the season's done.

You still get the January update for the Touch version.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, rafaelbenitez said:

That's only really a problem when the season's done.

You still get the January update for the Touch version.

Yeah if a managerial change happens, free transfer or loan or transfer (depending in what league you play) happens ypu wantbget it till March next year when they update...sounds good 🙈

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can see your point but there needs to be a cut off, otherwise you'd have to download a new DB every other week just to stay up to date.

It's a moot point anyway if the OP is going to just focus on maybe a couple of long term saves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its not the point though. If the team you play as gets changes of anysort...its impossible to add them to your game in touch...yet full and mobile can do it. 

If you play one save why do you get the latest released game? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gazza8 said:

Its not the point though. If the team you play as gets changes of anysort...its impossible to add them to your game in touch...yet full and mobile can do it. 

If you play one save why do you get the latest released game? 

New features and updated match engine mostly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...