Sports Interactive Community

Chelsea have a transfer embargo in game but Jamie Cumming doesn’t exist. Blackman is there but on loan, which means only Kepa and Caballero for the first season. Could Cumming be added even if you have to take out the worst of the outfield youth players to balance numbers?

(sorry I posted this elsewhere too)

Hi @Vlowman,

Where else did you post this? I believe you may need to post in the English league data thread or perhaps the transfers thread.

Thanks,

Connor

4 hours ago, Connor Winks said:

Hi @Vlowman,

Where else did you post this? I believe you may need to post in the English league data thread or perhaps the transfers thread.

Thanks,

Connor

I don't think either of those - I think probably just the general feedback thread for the main game (before I found the touch one). Could you possibly check to find out exactly which place I should post it so that it doesn't get missed. That English league data thread seems to be more about competition rules and the transfers thread didn't necessarily look quite right either. This is quite a 'Touch-specific' thing too (I'm sure the full game has loads of keepers at Chelsea....)

Hi @Vlowman, essentially this is an unfortunate scenario and something that I agree we need to look at regarding the balance of our squads in FMT if we're having a smaller squad than FM.

However, in the unlikely event that both Arrizabalaga and Caballero get injured, a virtual player (i.e. a greyed out name) will appear for you to select, even though I appreciate that's not exactly ideal.

1 hour ago, Alistair Skewes said:

Hi @Vlowman, essentially this is an unfortunate scenario and something that I agree we need to look at regarding the balance of our squads in FMT if we're having a smaller squad than FM.

However, in the unlikely event that both Arrizabalaga and Caballero get injured, a virtual player (i.e. a greyed out name) will appear for you to select, even though I appreciate that's not exactly ideal.

Better than no keeper though! (No chance of a slight tweak for the main release? Cummings in, some random kid out?)