[Skin] YACS

bossland

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, Lone Gooner said:

Does anyone know what I would need to change to stop the blur when loading up the game? I have done it for the dialogue boxes but if anyone can advise what I need to change when the screen blurs when loading a new game that would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks all

I've done it on mine - can't remember what I did off the top of my head but I made a note on the PC. I'll post later when I'm on it.

On 08/12/2019 at 20:29, Lone Gooner said:

Does anyone know what I would need to change to stop the blur when loading up the game? I have done it for the dialogue boxes but if anyone can advise what I need to change when the screen blurs when loading a new game that would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks all

This is what I do - there may be a more efficient way!

In graphics / boxes / dialog / background change blurred val to false in paper xml

Change blurred value to false in blurred xml in graphics / yacs / background / overlay

15 hours ago, bossland said:

Updated to version 0.6.0

Plenty of fixes and adjustments. 

Download: YACS 2020 - 0.6.0
Please delete any old version of YACS if you want to update the skin. Merging versions can / will bug the skin.

Issue here where marked

yacs.thumb.png.758f4aefbf654bf4c09464ee948e4459.png

I don't even have FM20, but looking at this skin kind of makes me think about getting it afterall. :)

Couple of questions:

- Can anybody tell me if it works / looks ok at 125% zoom level on 1920 x 1080 resolution (sidebar icons only) ?

- On the club overview screen, is it possible to swap the Hot Prospect and Key Player sections ? What I mean is, for example, if you'd look at Barça it would make more sense to see Messi more "highlighted" there next to the manager rather than the hot prospect (or maybe the team captain, either way).

I absolutely love this skin. I had tried a few but none stayed until now.

The way you've done the player cards, top notch sir!

image.png.95ac49b0745d2350bcc18dd26641c9ba.png

Andd that title bar!

image.thumb.png.25e9a10ed3b3f2311f20b8678f99e42c.png

Let alone all the panels you've tweaked and muddled with to make perfect.

Thank you for the hard work you've put into it, and you can tell you really do care about.

For me there's two things that I'd try to amend in your shoes but the first might be pretty hard.

1. The gray block in some emails like this:

image.thumb.png.d862d091c36fa02bd153d4c391d74526.png

I'd imagine that's a very finnicky and difficult part to amend and get to a standard where you are happy, and others will be to, but as daft as it sounds it's too much off a block/gray when there's not a lot of text.

2. This is probably easy to fix/amend, heck it might just be related to my save since it was beta. I'd potentially look at removing six letter name from the club info screen. Just because it repeats itself and doesn't seem accurate. Like Southampton would be "Saints". Again maybe cause the database was beta...

image.png.6c480847a0e5249b21aef80f4438893a.png

3. One other thing that catches me out is the "Not Fully Fit", "Yellow", and "half-injured" colours.
For example:
image.png.663ac363ac236442da3a6e134634d53f.png

I just need to pay more attention!

Even though that is things I would change, that certainly won't stop me using this piece of art. There is no one I wouldn't recommend this to.

Edited by Guest

21 hours ago, Jebedaias said:

I don't even have FM20, but looking at this skin kind of makes me think about getting it afterall. :)

Couple of questions:

- Can anybody tell me if it works / looks ok at 125% zoom level on 1920 x 1080 resolution (sidebar icons only) ?

- On the club overview screen, is it possible to swap the Hot Prospect and Key Player sections ? What I mean is, for example, if you'd look at Barça it would make more sense to see Messi more "highlighted" there next to the manager rather than the hot prospect (or maybe the team captain, either way).

I can't see away to change hot prospect/key player etc around but I'm sure it would be possible in the xml/panel section and that's a good point. Didn't notice it til you said!

And here it is in 125% zoom with sidebar only, seems alright to me!

image.thumb.png.1c6cd17e603efb7f01d5f101e5f7b7a6.png

9 minutes ago, Napolitanos21 said:

Yes but how can I use one of these fonts as a basic in the game? And can i add to this folder another font from google?

All fonts have the .ttf extension

i assume that if you know where to replace the font, you can just copy ur font into the folder, find the file "xml" and change the font name inside it to match ur new font and it should be changed ingame after a clear cache and reload skin..

remember this is just my thought, but i guess @bossland would be the guy to wait for and get a proper reply.

EDIT: or do some trial and error to see if i'm right :)

Edited by snowofman

20 minutes ago, junkerne said:

All fonts have the .ttf extension

i assume that if you know where to replace the font, you can just copy ur font into the folder, find the file "xml" and change the font name inside it to match ur new font and it should be changed ingame after a clear cache and reload skin..

remember this is just my thought, but i guess @bossland would be the guy to wait for and get a proper reply.

EDIT: or do some trial and error to see if i'm right :)

Ok thankS for your help! I give a try later and I'll wait for bossland's answer too :)

Am 12.12.2019 um 10:29 schrieb prot651:

Issue here where marked

yacs.thumb.png.758f4aefbf654bf4c09464ee948e4459.png

I will see what i can do about the facts.
For smaller clubs you could change the panel to show results ( top right arrow ).

Am 12.12.2019 um 21:43 schrieb Jebedaias:

Couple of questions:

Should look fine with most resolutions.
As for the prospect etc. For me personally the prospect is the most important guy. Changing it isnt done too easily. 

vor 20 Stunden schrieb Danwolf:

I absolutely love this skin. I had tried a few but none stayed until now.

The way you've done the player cards, top notch sir!

image.png.95ac49b0745d2350bcc18dd26641c9ba.png

Andd that title bar!

image.thumb.png.25e9a10ed3b3f2311f20b8678f99e42c.png

Let alone all the panels you've tweaked and muddled with to make perfect.

Thank you for the hard work you've put into it, and you can tell you really do care about.

For me there's two things that I'd try to amend in your shoes but the first might be pretty hard.

1. The gray block in some emails like this:

image.thumb.png.d862d091c36fa02bd153d4c391d74526.png

I'd imagine that's a very finnicky and difficult part to amend and get to a standard where you are happy, and others will be to, but as daft as it sounds it's too much off a block/gray when there's not a lot of text.

2. This is probably easy to fix/amend, heck it might just be related to my save since it was beta. I'd potentially look at removing six letter name from the club info screen. Just because it repeats itself and doesn't seem accurate. Like Southampton would be "Saints". Again maybe cause the database was beta...

image.png.6c480847a0e5249b21aef80f4438893a.png

3. One other thing that catches me out is the "Not Fully Fit", "Yellow", and "half-injured" colours.
For example:
image.png.663ac363ac236442da3a6e134634d53f.png

I just need to pay more attention!

Even though that is things I would change, that certainly won't stop me using this piece of art. There is no one I wouldn't recommend this to.

If you want the DF11 Faces to fit better, there are different options for the player profile ( Top right arrow )

to 1.)

You can change the colour of that easily. Open "YACS > setting > fm-widgets settings.xml" search for : "<colour name="inbox_content_background" value="yacs light box"/>"
Change value to something you like ( value="rgb(0,0,0)" etc. )

to 2.)

Without a Name Fix file that also changes the six letter name this does indeed look odd.
I dont know if there is a Name Fix that also changes them, i just made one myself for most european clubs.

to 3.)

I will take a look if i can make it look a little more different

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Napolitanos21:

Ok thankS for your help! I give a try later and I'll wait for bossland's answer too :)

The easiest would be to download the font you like, rename this fonts to the names of the *.tff in the "YACS > fonts" folder.
The most used is the "Regular", "Medium" and "Bold" not quite sure the others i use at all actually.
If the font doesnt have a "Medium" etc. doesnt matter, it can all be the same font with different names too.

On 14/12/2019 at 14:31, bossland said:

If you want the DF11 Faces to fit better, there are different options for the player profile ( Top right arrow )

to 1.)

You can change the colour of that easily. Open "YACS > setting > fm-widgets settings.xml" search for : "<colour name="inbox_content_background" value="yacs light box"/>"
Change value to something you like ( value="rgb(0,0,0)" etc. )

to 2.)

Without a Name Fix file that also changes the six letter name this does indeed look odd.
I dont know if there is a Name Fix that also changes them, i just made one myself for most european clubs.

to 3.)

I will take a look if i can make it look a little more different

The easiest would be to download the font you like, rename this fonts to the names of the *.tff in the "YACS > fonts" folder.
The most used is the "Regular", "Medium" and "Bold" not quite sure the others i use at all actually.
If the font doesnt have a "Medium" etc. doesnt matter, it can all be the same font with different names too.

Oh sweet didn't know about that! Thank you sir about the picture profile, looks odd on newgens though so I'll probably keep it as is. And I'll play with that inbox colour, thank you sir!

As for the name fix it might just be that I started on beta/I'll find a name fix eventually :D

Keep up the amazing work dude, it's really appreciated and this skin was the most recommended when Fox (FoxInTheBox) asked for one on twitter.

Hi @bossland
On the "Home" screen the various tabs change continuously despite having flagged "Highlight important panels".
From left to right I have set "Ranking - Player statistics - Transfers pending - Competitions".

How can I solve it?

Edited by mienos

Hey boss, i would like to suggest or request a minor feature.

I play on a 1440 screen and zoom in by 150 or 175.

The skin is absolutely amazing man, i don't mean to complain.

But would it be possible to make a sideway scroll bar on the Match UI? 
Because of my higher resolution and such, i can't see my teams average rating or reactions to my teamtalk.
I know it's my own fault for using the settings i do, but it's how my game runs best without getting my eyes weared out.

I just really wish i could scroll sideways on the team stats, would improve my experience a lot.

Thank you for the skin.

Am 16.12.2019 um 13:45 schrieb mienos:

Hi @bossland
On the "Home" screen the various tabs change continuously despite having flagged "Highlight important panels".
From left to right I have set "Ranking - Player statistics - Transfers pending - Competitions".

How can I solve it?

Not a skin issue. You have to untick "hightlight important panels", continue your game and save.

Am 18.12.2019 um 11:41 schrieb mortiis7:

is there any way possible to remove this shadowed left part covering the player photos? so that i can have a clear view of player face...

p.s. thank you so much for your amazing work!

@bossland

Reduced the gloss a little lately, if yo uwant it gone completely.
"YACS > panels > yacs > player > details > yacsini.xml" delete line 75 "<widget class="picture...."

Am 18.12.2019 um 15:24 schrieb Rehnzz:

Hey boss, i would like to suggest or request a minor feature.

I play on a 1440 screen and zoom in by 150 or 175.

The skin is absolutely amazing man, i don't mean to complain.

But would it be possible to make a sideway scroll bar on the Match UI? 
Because of my higher resolution and such, i can't see my teams average rating or reactions to my teamtalk.
I know it's my own fault for using the settings i do, but it's how my game runs best without getting my eyes weared out.

I just really wish i could scroll sideways on the team stats, would improve my experience a lot.

Thank you for the skin.

Locate: "YACS > panels > match"
Create: "match team stats popup.xml"
Paste this into the file you created:

Spoiler

<panel>
	<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />
	<!-- Starting XI Styles -->
	<flags id="stxi" value="tables/standard/normal"/>
	<!-- Subs Styles -->
	<flags id="subs" value="tables/custom/squad/substitute/row"/>
	<widget class="match_player_list_table" id="pltb" database_table_type="1" mode="fill_rows,fill_columns,stripe_rows,printable" column_mode="horizontal_scrolling" row_height="28" row_spacing="2">
		<boolean id="save_session_state" value="true" />
		<flags id="default_view" value="msvw" />
		<list id="default_sort_column">
			<integer value="Pshp" />
		</list>
		<list id="viws">
			<record id="msvw">
				<record id="view">
					<record id="Pshp" disabled="true"/>
					<!--	<record id="PinD"  width="50"/>	-->
					<record id="Pcar"  width="30"/>
					<record id="Pnam" format="[%person#1-initial_surname]" width="140"/>
					<record id="PcOL" width="30" />
					<record id="MPrt"  width="50"/>
					<record id="MPgl" width="20" />
					<record id="MPas"  width="20"/>
					<record id="Pmtc"  width="100"/>
				</record>
			</record>
		</list>
	</widget>
</panel>

This should do what you want. You might want to play around with the "width" values in the view yourself.

One minor issue I'm having with the skin right now is this. On the player overview panel, many of the bottom boxes keep resetting to 'Plans'. It only happens to players in my own squad. Strangely with some players it is fine (Origi vs Firmino in the image). Done all the obvious things clearing/resetting the cache, reloading the skin, reticking the box etc. I even rolled back to 0.5 as I had never had this problem previously, but it's the same even with the old version of the skin now. So I assume it's related to the game itself. Like I said it's a very minor issue, but one I can not figure out.

player overview.jpg

Hey, I really like your skin and it is definitely my favourite one. But I have two questions. First, dou you will create a light version? As I know your work from the last FM, you probably will not do a light version. (However I want to ask)

And how I can "delete" your flags in the skin? 

On 21/12/2019 at 10:00, Yaro said:

Hey, I really like your skin and it is definitely my favourite one. But I have two questions. First, dou you will create a light version? As I know your work from the last FM, you probably will not do a light version. (However I want to ask)

the flags is located here ---> "Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\skins\YACS\graphics\yacs\"

just delete or move the flags folder and they are gone.

Edited by kwn2k

Am 19.12.2019 um 23:38 schrieb rzarector:

One minor issue I'm having with the skin right now is this. On the player overview panel, many of the bottom boxes keep resetting to 'Plans'. It only happens to players in my own squad. Strangely with some players it is fine (Origi vs Firmino in the image). Done all the obvious things clearing/resetting the cache, reloading the skin, reticking the box etc. I even rolled back to 0.5 as I had never had this problem previously, but it's the same even with the old version of the skin now. So I assume it's related to the game itself. Like I said it's a very minor issue, but one I can not figure out.

Pretty sure i fixed that.
Is the skin 0.7.0 ? Is it not merged with previous versions?
You can also check the file yourself: "YACS > panels > player > player overview panel.xml"
At the bottom theres a few lines with " class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" " they should look like :
"<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="cos5" file="yacs/player/small/yacs selector" save_session_state="true" navigation_container="true">" 
If they look different the file is outdated.

Am 21.12.2019 um 10:00 schrieb Yaro:

A lighter version this year is actually very likely. But cant quite say when yet.

Flags been answered i think.

Am 22.12.2019 um 15:55 schrieb mortiis7:

thank you for your previous help, it worked :)

now i have another question haha...how to make number of wins and losses white color aswell like draws?

@bossland

Easiest is to go to "YACS > properties" and delete the file "league stage properties.xml"
Restart FM if it is running.

vor 10 Stunden schrieb hxp:

Everytime i quit to the startscreen the entire screen is black except for the paypal donation notice.

It's not a big deal but what could be causing this?

Skin and game on latest version? Didnt merge the skin with older versions etc.?
I cant reproduce it. If everythings up to date etc. you could delete "YACS > panels > game > intro panel.xml" . Reload etc. 

Great skin, I've just found one thing that's slightly bugging me though!

See screenshot below, on the Champions League (or other similar competitions) there isn't an option to select a different stage, so after the draw for the second round there doesn't seem to be any way to view the group stage - unless I'm missing something?

image.thumb.png.2a2060487a2769999f8e7c57e909a822.png

Also there's nowhere to change the view (eg contract details, homegrown status etc) on the squad screen that I can see?

In fact it seems to be a general thing; there's no secondary drop-down menu on any screen, which is there on the standard skins.

Edited by BuffaloPhil
Added second line

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Petros7:

Is there a way that I could safely remove the "Instant Result" button & functionality from this skin without breaking it? Not a biggie in any way.

I love this skin!

Find: "YACS > panels > client_object > client object browser.xml"
Find Line 277 (ish) "<widget class="icon_button" id="INST" ..."
Delete the lines down to line 301 (ish) "</widget>"

The lines my differ by version.

If you use Transparent skin, do it in that skin folder instead. Reload etc.

vor einer Stunde schrieb BuffaloPhil:

Also there's nowhere to change the view (eg contract details, homegrown status etc) on the squad screen that I can see?

In fact it seems to be a general thing; there's no secondary drop-down menu on any screen, which is there on the standard skins.

Sorry, there seems to be alot wrong in that screenshot.
Please make sure you use the latest version, downloaded from here, and do not merge / paste & replace the skin into older version.

18 minutes ago, bossland said:

Find: "YACS > panels > client_object > client object browser.xml"
Find Line 277 (ish) "<widget class="icon_button" id="INST" ..."
Delete the lines down to line 301 (ish) "</widget>"

The lines my differ by version.

If you use Transparent skin, do it in that skin folder instead. Reload etc.

Fab! Thank you!

20 minutes ago, bossland said:

Sorry, there seems to be alot wrong in that screenshot.
Please make sure you use the latest version, downloaded from here, and do not merge / paste & replace the skin into older version.

OK just deleted my previous download, and downloaded from this thread (post higher on this page, showing as YACS 0.7.0 ingame) but it still looks the same, no secondary drop-down menus.

This is the squad screen after doing all that :

image.thumb.png.02cb70ef562b6a5ddb069b3fc4b91f93.png

Looks exactly the same.

7 hours ago, bossland said:

Pretty sure i fixed that.
Is the skin 0.7.0 ? Is it not merged with previous versions?
You can also check the file yourself: "YACS > panels > player > player overview panel.xml"
At the bottom theres a few lines with " class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" " they should look like :
"<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="cos5" file="yacs/player/small/yacs selector" save_session_state="true" navigation_container="true">" 
If they look different the file is outdated.

Thanks for the reply. Checked the file as you said. From what I can tell the lines you mentioned are there. Just deleted the skin, cleared cache, reloaded game, reinstalled 0.7, the problem is still there.

yac.jpg

vor 37 Minuten schrieb BuffaloPhil:

OK just deleted my previous download, and downloaded from this thread (post higher on this page, showing as YACS 0.7.0 ingame) but it still looks the same, no secondary drop-down menus.

This is the squad screen after doing all that :

Looks exactly the same.

Got other skins in the skins folder? Its possible for one skin to influence a other. 
Could try to delete other / move other skins. Also, you did clear cache?

vor 5 Minuten schrieb rzarector:

Thanks for the reply. Checked the file as you said. From what I can tell the lines you mentioned are there. Just deleted the skin, cleared cache, reloaded game, reinstalled 0.7, the problem is still there.

Might be somehow related to the ids i guess.
You can try to change the ids to something else. cos4, cos5, cos6, cos7, cos8 just change them to something else like nid1 .. nid5.

17 hours ago, bossland said:

Might be somehow related to the ids i guess.
You can try to change the ids to something else. cos4, cos5, cos6, cos7, cos8 just change them to something else like nid1 .. nid5.

Tried as you said. Renamed the ids to nid1 to nid5. No luck still. Thanks anyway.

On 24/12/2019 at 22:08, bossland said:

Got other skins in the skins folder? Its possible for one skin to influence a other. 
Could try to delete other / move other skins. Also, you did clear cache?

I don't have any other skins in the folder. I've now cleared the cache but that doesn't seem to have changed anything, other than turning Juventus back into Zebre!

Does anyone know what you need to do to be able to use city pictures with this skin? 

Also with the transparency skin is it possible to use background pictures like players/managers etc?

If anyone can assist me so I can get the above working with this skin it would be greatly appreciated :) 

Edited by Lone Gooner