Sports Interactive Community
TheSpider

Game doesn't work when Retina Display is turned off.

I downloaded the beta noticed the gameplay was kind of choppy so I turned off Retina Display like I did with FM19 and now I can't click on any of the menus. I've tried restarting the game and laptop and nothing happens. I'm playing on a 2015 MacBook Pro with the new OS 

I couldn't find anyway to fix this so I had to delete the game and reinstall it completely. 

Edited by TheSpider

Can you please provide your Mac system profile for us? 

After switching to non-retina, same thing happened to me. I have uninstalled and reinstalled a couple times and it still won't load. Tried deleting all of the data files (I am using Steam). I get to the home screen where you enter the manager screen and the mouse will not register clicks, so I cannot proceed. The only key that registers is command Q to quit. 

We are aware of this issue and are working on a fix for this. We would suggest you to leave Retina display option ticked for the time being until further notice.

Thank you for your patience.

2 minutes ago, WolvesFinest said:

Ive done this also. How did you manage to switch back to retina guys? I can't click into the game preferences to choose it lol