Jump to content

[FM20] Rate my Regen/Newgen Thread


Recommended Posts

New FM, new thread 

Have you found a gem of a regen from an obscure country that you have never heard of, got him capped and feel proud?

Want to get your regen rated as you feel that he is the best regen ever?

Maybe you want some advice on your regen, how to play him, what should you train him on?

There is no specific format to follow, just post up a screenshot of your regen! If you need to, also along with your screenshot you could have a bit of background information about him, like where you got him, how much you paid or anything similiar.

If you don't know what a newgen is, then here is a short explanation:

A randomly generated player that the game throws out to compensate for retirements etc... This is so you don't end up with no players in the game after you have played for a long enough time for all real players to retire from the game. These can normally be identified by the 'Newgen face' which looks like a computer generated face, although these can be turned off, so don't dismiss someone's player due to the lack of face.

Please, only post newgens in here. Feel free to tell us about how good they are, how you found them, what you paid, their goalscoring records etc. Also, feel free to comment on other peoples newgens! Although, don't be the dick that goes 'OMG U EDITED HIM', because at the end of the day, it's just a game, people shouldn't post edited players, but if they do it's not a massive deal.

:brock:

Edited by PequenoGenio
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 3 weeks later...

No high potentials at my club so far. I did try to grab an amazing striker off Vojvodina but he went to PSG. Another target popped up at Famalicao but they don't want to sell and he has a 56M release clause.

20191129122707_1.jpg

20191129122633_1.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Sherkey said:

This guy looks like a beast in my save. Need to snap him up!

image.thumb.png.ebafaaf08d49b72e4807798cf8df908b.png

physicals need work but he has great work rate & determination for that...sign instantly

Edited by robevz
Link to post
Share on other sites

the 14yo i signed earlier in the topic above has progressed very nicely indeed......bought him at 14....signed for me at 16..couldnt play till 17 as the rules state in germany a bit frustrating but worth the wait.

Untitled.jpg

Edited by robevz
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 06/12/2019 at 12:39, Flash Gordon said:

I'm playing as AZ Alkmaar and focusing around youth, so 4 seasons in and 90% of my team are regens. It's hard to pick a favourite, I've rounded it down to 4 :lol:

 

It's possibly Biberoglu from my first youth intake, who I retrained into a central midfielder and now he's been capped by the Dutch national team

Biberoglu.thumb.PNG.f81daecf6fbbffd298f40ffe193c78aa.PNG

Possibly De Jonge, who came from my 2nd youth intake and who's potential sky-rocketed once I gave him a few games. He's now my vice captain:

1440147581_DeJonge.thumb.PNG.04e6941ef872dbb50aac38e2eb9349e1.PNG

Miladinovic was the first wonderkid (not already at AZ) that I attracted to the club. I signed him from Napredak in Serbia, paying £1m for a 16 year old, but I had to wait until he was 18 to join me. He's now my main holding midfielder and playing for his country:

Miladinovic.thumb.PNG.c9781bd976cacadd0b75778b74d071b4.PNG

Finally, Svilar. This guy is my best. He cost me £3m from Partizan Belgrade, but scored 10 goals from the wing in his debut season. He's already rated as my best player:

Svilar.thumb.PNG.c76b03768c7dac860b14b4ecad945d87.PNG

 

 

So I thought I'd post these players again, 3 years on. My AZ team has just somehow won the Champions League but my players are so in demand that I fear the team will be broken up this summer.

Biberoglu is now my club captain. He's a fan favourite at the club, a regular for his country and pretty much a world class player. 

1573226018_Biberoglu22.thumb.PNG.0bfb31275e1b4d32a6168f2480f78021.PNG

 

De Jonge is my vice captain, a regular for his country and absolute rock in my defence.

 1265053831_DeJonge22.thumb.PNG.c2cae6cf5b976f548e0cb8522eaed025.PNG

 

Miladinovic is the most likely to leave. He has a £100m release clause and Barcelona have been interested for about 6 months.

1125408676_Miladinovic22.thumb.PNG.2fa8a72f9595c895443f09c950a9c4a2.PNG

 

Svilar was very injury prone. He hasn't reached his potential and is a squad player for me now. I upgraded with the below Brazilian superstar but he wants to move to a bigger club and Real Madrid are sniffing around.

Camelandro.thumb.PNG.b1f6e7a15cc292744f80eaa9fe1d6ebe.PNG

Link to post
Share on other sites

Playing a very enjoyable Arsenal save, two wonderkids are really standing out to me atm.

image.thumb.png.1be3d7ddf7a2b3747baa356f1484b5a4.png

image.thumb.png.5e5e71adc3f7dfbb6a983e4e7f912416.png

Connoly looks like a potential Balon D'Or winner, signed from Reims and looks like an amazing player. Olde looks truly brilliant however, Perfectionist at 17 with 19 determination and a quality set of attributes.  He came from the academy too! I'm debating where to train him, doesn't have the positioning for a DLP (D) in my system, or the off the ball as a CM (A), perhaps he'll be best as a CM (S). Interested and excited to see how he turns out!  

Link to post
Share on other sites

This fella came through my second youth intake - this is him a season ago, he has progressed further (iir in his marking and physicals)

 

1446501546_Screenshot2019-12-30at19_50_06.thumb.png.1719fe8b1399995f1917242957fe6081.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/12/2019 at 12:39, Flash Gordon said:

I'm playing as AZ Alkmaar and focusing around youth, so 4 seasons in and 90% of my team are regens. It's hard to pick a favourite, I've rounded it down to 4 :lol:

 

It's possibly Biberoglu from my first youth intake, who I retrained into a central midfielder and now he's been capped by the Dutch national team

Biberoglu.thumb.PNG.f81daecf6fbbffd298f40ffe193c78aa.PNG

Possibly De Jonge, who came from my 2nd youth intake and who's potential sky-rocketed once I gave him a few games. He's now my vice captain:

1440147581_DeJonge.thumb.PNG.04e6941ef872dbb50aac38e2eb9349e1.PNG

Miladinovic was the first wonderkid (not already at AZ) that I attracted to the club. I signed him from Napredak in Serbia, paying £1m for a 16 year old, but I had to wait until he was 18 to join me. He's now my main holding midfielder and playing for his country:

Miladinovic.thumb.PNG.c9781bd976cacadd0b75778b74d071b4.PNG

Finally, Svilar. This guy is my best. He cost me £3m from Partizan Belgrade, but scored 10 goals from the wing in his debut season. He's already rated as my best player:

Svilar.thumb.PNG.c76b03768c7dac860b14b4ecad945d87.PNG

 

 

Wow, some great talent here!

I'm into my 2nd second with AZ and enjoying it. I was wondering if you had any of the original 'real' AZ Alkmaar young-guns still about? Like Tuen and Peer Koopmeiners, Goudmijn, Oositing, Wijnald, Gullit etc? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/01/2020 at 12:40, ChrisCo said:

 

Wow, some great talent here!

I'm into my 2nd second with AZ and enjoying it. I was wondering if you had any of the original 'real' AZ Alkmaar young-guns still about? Like Tuen and Peer Koopmeiners, Goudmijn, Oositing, Wijnald, Gullit etc? 

I don't, mainly because I got some ridiculous offers. I'll give you the lowdown:

Gullit, Peer Koopmeiners and Ooisjing were never good enough on my save. They've all gone on to be regular starters for mid level Eredivisie teams though.

Teun Koomeiners was my favourite. My captain and the rock I built my first 2 title winning seasons around. However, in the 4th season Internazionale came along with £36.5m which the board accepted over my head and off he went.  He's now playing for West Ham.

Kenzo Goudmijn probably has had the most success out of all of the golden generation. He won 4 League Titles with me  before Real Madrid paid £55m for him.

Owen Wijndal left me quite early before I was a strong enough club to keep him. After our 2nd title winning season, he moved to Arsenal for £36m and he's still their left back now.

Myron Boadu was another that left in Season 4 after 2 titles. He insisted on a minimum release fee of £52m and Inter paid it. He's now at Chelsea after they spent £78m on him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Flash Gordon said:

I don't, mainly because I got some ridiculous offers. I'll give you the lowdown:

Gullit, Peer Koopmeiners and Ooisjing were never good enough on my save. They've all gone on to be regular starters for mid level Eredivisie teams though.

Teun Koomeiners was my favourite. My captain and the rock I built my first 2 title winning seasons around. However, in the 4th season Internazionale came along with £36.5m which the board accepted over my head and off he went.  He's now playing for West Ham.

Kenzo Goudmijn probably has had the most success out of all of the golden generation. He won 4 League Titles with me  before Real Madrid paid £55m for him.

Owen Wijndal left me quite early before I was a strong enough club to keep him. After our 2nd title winning season, he moved to Arsenal for £36m and he's still their left back now.

Myron Boadu was another that left in Season 4 after 2 titles. He insisted on a minimum release fee of £52m and Inter paid it. He's now at Chelsea after they spent £78m on him.

Peer Koopmeiners must have random PA, he is 4.5 stars rated for potential in my 3rd season. 

Must have been hard to lose Teun! He is rock solid, I've moved him to BPD and he's done great.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Liking this thread, some great pictures of quality regens/newgens. Couple of questions from me -

 

1)  How far into the game are people? I know its random but I'm curious. I'm in 2022 with my Norwich save and I'm seeing very few quality regens/newgens, particularly when compared with some of the players shared here. The bigger teamsin England (Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd) have some nice stat'd players coming through but these will be v hard to pry away from these clubs.

2) What set up are people using and how are you finding the players? I've been using a method found on an external community site where I shortlist youth intake players and then sort through this list. I've had around 7,000 - 9,000 players shortlisted (separate shortlists) on the 3 youth intakes I've had so far. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought i'd share some of my regens. I edited the game and gave both England and Brazil a youth rating of 199. I have some great regens at the moment, including:

 

My backup to M'Bappe:

 

image.thumb.png.77075da688a794c02c2b707c72f37778.png

 

 

The new Rio Ferdinand?

 

image.thumb.png.06fa3c1a7cbbefd1dba3717eeb595447.png

 

Good box to box midfielder:

 

image.thumb.png.a5b26b296d9a15d501fdbac26d9ec602.png

 

A replacement for Bruno Fernandes:

 

image.thumb.png.4804054e84a6bf5e06a590e37678d62d.png

 

Almost as good as De Gea already:

 

image.thumb.png.71f8e8a87926a1fe1a715d6dd7e156d0.png

 

Soon to take over from AWB:

 

image.thumb.png.ac0d7ab77f5c78e3c05445270eb7b71e.png

 

This is what a 16 year old with a PA of 198 looks like:

 

image.thumb.png.dd54e5491d653d78dada1864653a1ca3.png

 

An 18 year old I've loaned to Brighton:

 

image.thumb.png.ca88ef77fc63db03517b5bf83ad7fa62.png

 

I love developing regens. It brings me a lot of satisfaction. Each of these guys have had a lot of exposure to first team football, relative to their age, as I like to develop them as young as possible. This year's FM seems a bit easier than usual. As Man U I have won the league every single year, and the CL 3 times in a row. I made the mistake of buying M'Bappe which is basically cheat mode, as he averages more than a goal a game in each of his 3 seasons with me so far. 


It is currently November 2023 in my save and I plan to get rid of any player that isn't a regen next year. I hope that this ups the challenge. Good as these regens are, they aren't yet as good as Pogba, M'Bappe, De Gea etc. I've already sold Pogba, Bruno Fernandes (my top performer), Gaya, amongst others.

 

Edited by EastClintwood
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been following this player for 2 seasons now. Trying to scout him to 100% but my scouts are rubbish and take ages. Juventus came in with a £1.5m bid for him, so I just matched it. It was accepted and it said he was highly uninterested, but was only asking for £6k p/w. Offered my max of £20k p/w + £600k signing on and he chose me! Bear in mind I am Hemel Hempstead, and been expected to finish bottom of the Championship for the last 3 seasons...

I think he's gonna be unreal for me.

 

Screenshot 2020-02-09 at 09.39.13.png

Edited by Grifty
Link to post
Share on other sites

my products are coming along very nicely on loan dont you just love regens best part of the game.......some ppl quit a save as soon as regens enter can you believe that

Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just signed this guy from Porto for Minimum Release Clause of £56m.

 

As you can see, coach report rates him as good as Mbappe, aged just 20! Think I've got myself a gem here...

 

1551385160_Screenshot2020-02-13at17_13_19.thumb.png.4424e70e218b17225f7ace22ab02118d.png

 

637538961_Screenshot2020-02-13at17_13_36.thumb.png.d52cd9fa874da83bb88dbe39e60cce6a.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/02/2020 at 09:30, marcMCFC1986 said:

Just signed this guy from Porto for Minimum Release Clause of £56m.

 

As you can see, coach report rates him as good as Mbappe, aged just 20! Think I've got myself a gem here...

 

1551385160_Screenshot2020-02-13at17_13_19.thumb.png.4424e70e218b17225f7ace22ab02118d.png

 

637538961_Screenshot2020-02-13at17_13_36.thumb.png.d52cd9fa874da83bb88dbe39e60cce6a.png

like the look of him...with man city too top club and coaches he could become an absolute world beater by the age of 23 even 22

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, xray1324 said:

Barnet, this guy came through and already 2 and a half star potential, and he got a hat-trick on his debut
 

image.thumb.png.b08ce99319c3ff706e7a5156fc070386.png

image.thumb.png.32c37900f6c2284e43ca4d057492fea8.png

Board went over my head and sold him for 600k - a lot of money, but he was doing well

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! I'm managing Sunderland and won League One in the first seasons. Right now it's July 2020 and I'm preparing for the Championship.

Do you think this guy is good enough to play as a backup striker (Deep Lying Forward) in the Championship? By that I mean as a second/third choice, meaning I have a clear first choice and another guy that also can play striker pretty well, but it's not his primary position.

image.thumb.png.ea6b2eea993e588ec6c6b925c6c408de.png

I play a possession-oriented 4141 (41221) where the striker is meant to receive balls and distribute them, and also try to get on the end of chances.

 

Also: His ability is judged as  image.png.b6e074eaeda1568124fb482064098416.png and image.png.600cac945de27016ae650b648ece740f.png. Do you have any idea what this could mean, PA-wise? It would be nice to have an inkling of his ceiling if I choose to use him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/03/2020 at 15:57, Urotsukidoji said:

worth 40m? that's image.thumb.png.68d577a618fa44e410f83098c4c8b4a7.pngwhat he cost me. That's him at 18, dunno what he was like at 15.  Only half his pot atm. 

 

 

 

20 aint he buddy? either way he is a belter gonna be tough to keep hold of him

Link to post
Share on other sites

currently keeping sancho out the team quite cheap too at 6m i love regens on this game makes it more exciting

Untitled.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...