• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

East Kilbride F.C. - Wikipedia

youth intake 2029

538knJv.png

That is an impressive intake! Last year we had two very big talents(3 and 4 stars CA). This year it's more zbout the potential rather then the current ability.

These are the best prospects:

3nkxUDK.png
5K9kRd2.png
Z92VfE1.png
RSxVDyo.png

Some very nice talents, and we even got a Dutch player! I am most exited about Kerr 29f and Davie 29c.

4 hours ago, LeedsUnitedLad said:

Hi guys, noob question really.

looking to potentially start a game in Sweden, Belarus - somewhere like this.

how would I go about setting up my database? What’s the benefits of loading the other leagues? Not really sure how to set up my database prior to starting. Any tips would be welcome! 

From the OP:

Database Settings

Mandatory

Database size can be small, medium or large

Advanced Options have to be as shown here --> Tmlt92S.thumb.jpg.2ba8efbc09447eeb416274435e748b22.jpg

Optional

Any additional settings in the ‘Advanced Database Setup’ – Due to us not being allowed to buy players, adding extra players just adds to the realism of your game and potentially slightly increases difficulty. NOTE – It is highly recommended you add the highest unplayable leagues for your country, as this will help make sure the promoted teams (you will be taking control of) have players.

As an example, this is what I loaded for England -

Capture.thumb.JPG.ecb588dccdb9736fc08b32988b305451.JPG

Players from Top Clubs in Europe is also recommended

Basically pick what league you want to start in, load all leagues and then in advanced options makes sure you load players from the league below the most playable (if you're unsure what league that is then can always load all players based in the nation)

You don't need to add extra leagues if you don't want too, people like to do it as it creates a nice rounded game world. Also with just a single country loaded it limits what the AI does for bigger clubs in terms of transfers and squad building but it's completely up to you, if your PC isn't able to run more than one country then don't need to push it into doing so. 

FC_United_of_Manchester_crest_svg.png.a126123e9f6c365439f10125625c60af.png

FC United Season 2020/21 Review National League South

League | FA Cup | FA Trophy | Transfers | Squad | Finances

On paper a really good season but, while promotion would have been far too soon, I can't help but feel frustrated by missing out on the playoffs all together. We started the season slowly as I tried to be a bit too Pep-like by trying to implement my preferred style far too soon. So a quick rethink was required and I just went 442 with the idea to use the pace we have going forward, it worked very well but the trouble was that we had a good starting 11 (well 9 of our 11 at least) we had a tiny squad so as soon as injuries and suspensions mixed in with fixtures every 3 or 4 days we couldn't really cope. Having a 16 year old keeper all season didn't help but then it's not gonna get better for a while I guess. Going into the christmas period we we actually 2nd (and had been for a while) but this was where we fell apart, a poor Jan was followed by a great Feb and poor March meaning we fell out of the playoffs but then got ourselves back in with a shoot but despite a final day 4-0 win we just missed out by a point. We were the 3rd top scorers in the league, led by the brilliant Tunde Owolabi and his 34 goals (32 in the league to be top scorer) the issue with him might be extending his contract thanks to the new rules after Brexit.

Youth Intake - well this is embarrassing as I, in my excitement in tagging players, actually forgot to take a shot of the actual intake. By the time I remembered the season was over and the page was gone :( 

I did tag several though and here they are:

Kieran Higgins (01A) - Scottish striker that looks like he could be an actual player for us. Gave him a couple run outs in the final 2 games of the season and he bagged a goal in the final game. Also who doesn't love a 6'7" 16 year old in their intake?
Peter Ogude (01B) - Right back, we've got a few now and the chances of getting games might be an issue so I might have to ensure he gets games by promoting a couple of the others. I'm also a big fan of 2nd nationalities.
Peter Richardson (01C) - another striker, not same level as Higgins but could be a squad player.
Kevin Smith (01D) - no not Silent Bob (may have ti change his name now) but an OK looking CM 
David Morely (01E) - winger able to play either side which I like, adds needed depth to the position 

Ben Yates (01F) - a keeper, on paper a better one currently than the lad we've used all season so will likely get some game time next season

As I've said I'm a big fan of 2nd nationalities (just adds some fun call ups when they're better) so was excited to see a lad born in the Czech Republic with an English 2nd nationality but then was really confused about how we were able to get an American born in Alaska with a Danish 2nd nationality but well, here's Morten Jorgensen :D 

Career Progress

Season		League		Position	Junior Coaching		Youth Recruitment 	Notes
2020/21		VNLS		8th 		Adequate		Fairly Basic

Logo of FC Dynamo Bryansk.png

2031/2032 Update - Youth

Young Player of the Year dominated by my Dinamo side...

image.thumb.png.7343bf3acd9d8fd452ffc2fa8b99f0ae.png

As for the Candidates... if you guessed there would be another keeper in there, you would be right...

image.thumb.png.3902ee19ff68993f0b9ade15bf830c2a.png

2 hours ago, darren1983 said:

FC_United_of_Manchester_crest_svg.png.a126123e9f6c365439f10125625c60af.png

FC United Season 2020/21 Review National League South

League | FA Cup | FA Trophy | Transfers | Squad | Finances

On paper a really good season but, while promotion would have been far too soon, I can't help but feel frustrated by missing out on the playoffs all together. We started the season slowly as I tried to be a bit too Pep-like by trying to implement my preferred style far too soon. So a quick rethink was required and I just went 442 with the idea to use the pace we have going forward, it worked very well but the trouble was that we had a good starting 11 (well 9 of our 11 at least) we had a tiny squad so as soon as injuries and suspensions mixed in with fixtures every 3 or 4 days we couldn't really cope. Having a 16 year old keeper all season didn't help but then it's not gonna get better for a while I guess. Going into the christmas period we we actually 2nd (and had been for a while) but this was where we fell apart, a poor Jan was followed by a great Feb and poor March meaning we fell out of the playoffs but then got ourselves back in with a shoot but despite a final day 4-0 win we just missed out by a point. We were the 3rd top scorers in the league, led by the brilliant Tunde Owolabi and his 34 goals (32 in the league to be top scorer) the issue with him might be extending his contract thanks to the new rules after Brexit.

Youth Intake - well this is embarrassing as I, in my excitement in tagging players, actually forgot to take a shot of the actual intake. By the time I remembered the season was over and the page was gone :( 

I did tag several though and here they are:

Kieran Higgins (01A) - Scottish striker that looks like he could be an actual player for us. Gave him a couple run outs in the final 2 games of the season and he bagged a goal in the final game. Also who doesn't love a 6'7" 16 year old in their intake?
Peter Ogude (01B) - Right back, we've got a few now and the chances of getting games might be an issue so I might have to ensure he gets games by promoting a couple of the others. I'm also a big fan of 2nd nationalities.
Peter Richardson (01C) - another striker, not same level as Higgins but could be a squad player.
Kevin Smith (01D) - no not Silent Bob (may have ti change his name now) but an OK looking CM 
David Morely (01E) - winger able to play either side which I like, adds needed depth to the position 

Ben Yates (01F) - a keeper, on paper a better one currently than the lad we've used all season so will likely get some game time next season

As I've said I'm a big fan of 2nd nationalities (just adds some fun call ups when they're better) so was excited to see a lad born in the Czech Republic with an English 2nd nationality but then was really confused about how we were able to get an American born in Alaska with a Danish 2nd nationality but well, here's Morten Jorgensen :D 

Career Progress

Season		League		Position	Junior Coaching		Youth Recruitment 	Notes
2020/21		VNLS		8th 		Adequate		Fairly Basic

Good job Darren.  Great to see Tunde Owolabi do well for you.  He was amazing for me until the youth caught up.

Hitchin 2025/2026 season:

image.thumb.png.d2756f45c94985ed93f56e208e9ad38a.png 

Slightly down on last season (3 points lower due to 3 less draws). On the plus side our best GD yet of 0! Looking at the top 7 we are scoring enough to get in to the playoffs but just need to tighten up at the back.

image.thumb.png.b8f034a4e9d146599f7ecaa08497ad39.pngimage.thumb.png.c6be3766bab4cdbcc07b0e46e92b893a.png

image.thumb.png.37159bd7c4bb3f2212c3d0a903e4e3a5.png

Glad to see a few names at the top of the player stats which shows am less reliant on 1 single player. James Verney had his best season yet as did Donald Tawse after learning new player traits (beat offside and dribble more often respectively). Again only 21 players used so a small squad, fingers crossed some of the youth make the jump to first team soon!

First team:

Best positions (first image) - Current formation score (second image)

image.thumb.png.6fb25e86f597015dad69e70d547865ba.png - image.thumb.png.86d5196c9d3487d633b339ed7e8cb5f9.png

Henry Lawal 26b made it straight in to the 1st team. The analysis shows he may be better suited in midfield but with a few good options there already he will have to stay in his preferred position for now.

Youth Intake 2023:

1555482724_intakepredictions.thumb.JPG.3334a53bac07f30576a91c8c0e898472.JPG1891355831_intakeemail.thumb.JPG.d7f20d109a1de021d4c1d5b8ebd57e13.JPGimage.thumb.png.8da7eb2e1501eca233f4f47e12f4510b.png

5 new recruits who may be good enough, managed to get another youth recruitment upgrade but I fear I am now at my cap until more money comes in to the club.

Transfers:

image.thumb.png.aaae27caec9fcdf650108eac3786ba1b.png 

After a summer clear out of the youth academy players, last years the right back Samuel Musa 24b who had quickly become the best player in the squad, decided he was too good for the club and decided that Morton were a much bigger club. First sale of a first team regular :(. Was hoping for a decent chunk from the 50% profit clause but his contract is almost up already!

image.thumb.png.85153c3c4c7b46b9febd9254d1e18be3.png

XaW - Folkestone Invicta - 2033/34

200px-Folkestone_Invicta_F.C._logo.png

Table | Squad | Transfers | Finances

So I expected to stabilise in the Championship for a few years, but it appears the lads had other ideas. Simply a stunning season for all, but I'm getting ahead of myself. The summer went well, and I were able to keep everyone I wanted to keep, and brought in some money by selling fringe players and replacing with youngsters. I'm also working on improving the facilities, and we are looking to improve our youth level to for next season around as well. The season itself actually started a bit poor, as we had a bit of a bad patch early on (including getting thumped by Tottenham in a cup, but more on that later), so we started quite low. Going into October we found our form again though and won 4 of 5 league matches then. From there on we did very well, not that we had that many long unbeaten runs, but we were very solid and picked up a lot of points. Around Christmas we were into the playoff spots and fighting in a big crowd, all a bit behind Wolves at the top. As the season drew to a close we actually started to gain on Wolves, who had a rather bad finish. In the end we clinched promotion with 4 games left and the title with 2 games to spare. We are going into the PL next season!

In the FA Cup we beat West Brom and Chesterfield before losing on pens to Manchester United in the 5th round. In the League cup we beat Wycombe and Bristol City before getting thumped by Tottenham (during our worst spell this season) in the 3rd round.

We had a pretty good youth intake this season with one player in particular I'm excited about. Quadri Okachi 34a looks like an excellent, and versatile, attacking option. Being a model citizen is also amazing. Among the best players this season, Alan Martin 26f again stands out. Lots of goals and assists, and simply amazing for us all season long, even if he is a bit injury prone. Mamadú Turé 28a leads the line as usual, and scores loads, while Jonas Sund 29c is doing amazing in the attacking midfield role with loads of goals as well. At the back, my goalscoring goalkeeper, Courtney Derrick 32a, had a good season and ended with 9 goals in total, bringing his career total up to 13. My biggest concern for the squad is the lack of great central defenders coming through, so I might change HoYD if that doesn't change any time soon.

The U23s doesn't play in any leagues, so only friendlies there.

The U18s won the U18 Youth Alliance South-East for the 4th time in a row, I hope we will get promoted when the youth level is increased as we need even better opponents to keep improving. In the FA Youth Cup they beat Fylde United before losing to Arsenal in the 4th round, while in the U18 Youth Alliance Cup they finished 3rd in their group containing Shrewsbury, AFC Wimbledon, Oxford United and Charlton and got knocked out.

Season    |  League           | Pos  |   Europe  |     Notes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21   | Vanarama South    |  2nd |   n/a     | Lost in playoff final
2021/22   | Vanarama South    |  4th |   n/a     | Lost in playoff semi final
2022/23   | Vanarama South    | 17th |   n/a     | Didn't get relegated
2023/24   | Vanarama South    | 14th |   n/a     | Mid-table
2024/25   | Vanarama South    |  5th |   n/a     | Promoted through playoffs
2025/26   | Vanarama National | 13th |   n/a     | Mid-table
2026/27   | Vanarama National | 11th |   n/a     | Just off playoff, won FA Trophy
2027/28   | Vanarama National |  3rd |   n/a     | Lost in playoff final
2028/29   | Vanarama National |  1st |   n/a     | Promoted as champions
2029/30   | League Two        |  1st |   n/a     | Promoted as champions
2030/31   | League One        |  4th |   n/a     | Lost in playoff semi final
2031/32   | League One        |  1st |   n/a     | Promoted as champions
2032/33   | Championship      |  7th |   n/a     | Just off playoffs
2033/34   | Championship      |  1st |   n/a     | Promoted as champions

Season    |  Coaching     |  Recruitment   | Training Fac   | Youth Fac
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21   |  Basic        |  Limited       | Poor           |  Poor
2021/22   |  Basic        |  Limited       | Poor           |  Poor
2022/23   |  Basic        |  Limited       | Poor           |  Poor
2023/24   |  Fairly Basic |  Basic         | Poor           |  Poor
2024/25   |  Adequate     |  Average       | Poor           |  Poor
2025/26   |  Good         |  Adequate      | Poor           |  Poor
2026/27   |  Exceptional  |  Adequate      | Poor           |  Basic
2027/28   |  Exceptional  |  Good          | Poor           |  Basic
2028/29   |  Exceptional  |  Excellent     | Poor           |  Basic
2029/30   |  Exceptional  |  Excellent     | Poor           |  Basic
2030/31   |  Exceptional  |  Excellent     | Poor           |  Basic
2031/32   |  Exceptional  |  Excellent     | Poor           |  Basic
2032/33   |  Exceptional  |  Exceptional   | Basic          |  Below Average
2033/34   |  Exceptional  |  Exceptional   | Below Average  |  Adequate

Player statistics (youth only)
Most apps                   |  Dara Lehane 25e - 404 apps
Most goals                  |  Mamadú Turé 28a - 199 goals
Biggest sale                |  Mikael Hiilloskorpi 30c - £6.25M (£13.75M) to Tottenham
Most international apps     |  Davion McAdams 27c - 53 apps
Most international goals    |  Sinisa Fumic 26a - 19 goals
Most goals in a match       |  John Smith 22b - 4 goals
Highest av rating           |  Mamadú Turé 28a - 7.77 (49 apps)
Youngest player             |  Sinisa Fumic 26a - 16 years 111 days
Youngest goalscorer         |  Sinisa Fumic 26a - 16 years 111 days
Oldest player               |  Dara Lehane 25e - 25 years 153 days
Oldest goalscorer           |  Dara Lehane 25e - 25 years 144 days

Looking into starting this again, and already have my team lined up but wanted to check something first. I saw this quoted on the first page:

Head of Youth Development (HoYD)
The club’s HoYD is responsible for bringing Newgens into the club. He will influence what “type” of players are selected and can partially or fully pass on his personality to some of these Newgens. The “type” of players selected refers to a player’s position and style, for instance a HoYD with a preferred 4-5-1 formation and a Technical Coaching Style may produce more technically styled midfielders than another HoYD.
The HoYD will also influence the rare “freak” or exceptional Newgens that come through, modifying their ability and style.
This role is filled by the HoYD by default, however if none is employed whichever staff member is set to be responsible for youth development will fill this role. 

The club I am looking at really doesn't have any wingers and I really need some in the upcoming intake. Therefore would it be better to take a decent HOYD with a preferred formation like a 442, instead of a good HOYD with a preferred formation of 41212 narrow? Or does it not make a lot of difference and the intake you get, is the intake you get no matter the HOYD?

12 minutes ago, Watson156 said:

Looking into starting this again, and already have my team lined up but wanted to check something first. I saw this quoted on the first page:

The club I am looking at really doesn't have any wingers and I really need some in the upcoming intake. Therefore would it be better to take a decent HOYD with a preferred formation like a 442, instead of a good HOYD with a preferred formation of 41212 narrow? Or does it not make a lot of difference and the intake you get, is the intake you get no matter the HOYD?

I wouldn't get a HoYD based on what positions you need now, I would get the best you can with the best JPA & JPP attributes together with and I cannot stress this one enough, the personality.  If you lack positions, you can usually retrain some players.

4 minutes ago, DazRTaylor said:

I wouldn't get a HoYD based on what positions you need now, I would get the best you can with the best JPA & JPP attributes together with and I cannot stress this one enough, the personality.  If you lack positions, you can usually retrain some players.

Okay thanks for the advice. 

2030/2031- The Russian Winter Update - Fortress Dinamo

First things, first, Evgeny Arsentjev won Russian Young Player of the Year.  While Vladimir Yeremeev (28a) came second. 

As for the ongoing season, it has been a rather successful one domestically and in Europe. 

The League

Unfortunately, Zenit have dominated from the off, and although for a while we kept pace, a couple of poor results, including a loss to Zenit has seen them open a 13 point lead.  When we come back from the break in March, I think could decide early on how well we will do as we have Zenit, Lokomotiv and Spartak all in March. 

image.thumb.png.54c4704c2ca7fe62fc324607705d4705.png

The Cup

So, yeah the Sixth Round was a thing again...

image.thumb.png.6863cfb555407adaa05c0e2a01f781e6.png

The Europa League

All I can say, is what a campaign so far, and thank you to Fortress Dinamo.  Winning all three games at home helped us on our way to top spot in the Europa League Group Stages

image.thumb.png.9a7a38c5a8485d970798d9437a9bfe8d.png

image.thumb.png.78e3d22f92859f7cf840b9ed02993638.png

Dinamo Bryansk-2

While looking, I noticed they have built their own stadium (need better names) and also have been promoted to the league that is just below the first playable league...

image.png.53e3a305b97919113bb934eb67bb6cb2.png

image.png.49c6fd6fee81143df7d791c1b6ee3956.png

Youth Candidates

Season 2029/30

FC United of Manchester

Errea is named new technical sponsor of FC United of Manchester!

The first intake as a level two youth academy, I find it pretty underwhelming.  That said, there are a solid bunch of three star plus players here, just no outstanding individual.

DwSLJcB.png

kizO8R8.png

LZaH4nx.png zlzyp6O.png WyLjW1k.png

2132074307_GosportBadge.png.7adc60145a3c9621e13390396b026ef1.png

Gosport Borough Football Club

Season 2024/25 | National League | 11th

League Table | Squad | Finances | Transfers | Facilities

League Performance: Not really much to talk about this season as we had a predictably inconsistent season after losing a couple of the more experienced members of the squad. We did start fairly well, and looked set for another play-off push, but a torn hamstring for reliable midfield man Charlie Davis really halted our progress mid season. By the mid way point we were double figures away from the top 7 and despite a strong finish it was never going to be enough to make the play-offs again.

Cup Performance: We don't talk about the cups around these parts anymore. Knocked out by ANOTHER VNS side in the 4th qualifying round of the FA Cup and fell at the first hurdle in the FA Trophy as we were once again drawn away to Torquay who beat us 2-1.

Facilities: Amazingly we've managed to upgrade our youth facilities along with the junior coaching and youth recruitment. The latter two are now at exceptional and average, so hopefully we'll have consistently good players coming through the academy.

Finances: All these upgrades have had an affect on the finances, we're not likely to be in the black any time soon so we could do with league football within the next few years.

Youth Intake:

After years of disappointment, we finally hit the motherload this year:

979044506_GosportBorough_YouthCandidates.thumb.png.e7a936c6b7d3fb27d18af0466936b5af.png

The three tagged players will all go straight into the first team squad, possibly along with a couple of others:

1736676604_MichaelBohrerYP25a_Profile.thumb.png.3b1716d9f3b4a3f2375787274c0351e4.png

1831419869_AlexanderJnttiYP25b_Profile.thumb.png.107c63592d898d9d5a6fcc903a4964f8.png

71278743_OliCollingsYP25c_Profile.thumb.png.eaf99852b05eb405a64ad6e227719ee6.png

Next Season:

Blooding our golden generation will be the priority, maybe looking at another play-off push but I don't expect promotion for another season at least. 

Career Summary:

Summary.thumb.PNG.cf45732a413c05419baca12b765f4d19.PNG

2031/2032 Season Review - Getting Closer

The League

A 4th place finish again, means a place in the Europa League, but it could have been a lot better if we could only manage to overcome either Zenit or Spartak. 

image.thumb.png.e57fc4fa0ab7affc7fd6db0eff610bc8.png

The Europa League

After the topping the group I was given nye into the Second Knockout round.  This led to a tie against French side AS Monaco. 

image.thumb.png.f8a126c5c59b3528d63dfc7540cecc3b.png

So after once again, Fortress Dinamo coming to the rescue, we then were drawn with Scottish Giants Celtic in the Quarter Finals.  Sadly...

image.thumb.png.dfe2b16b7a219ebdc5767a013aff1520.png

All in all, a good campaign.

The Youth

image.thumb.png.9f07e9bcfd39023405e0e93ce1e63aeb.png

Not to mention my first player poached...

image.thumb.png.9130493847cfece2e0d98a595abd1466.png

Vyacheslav Ushakov (32a), 17 - Young striker, who has shown early promise

image.thumb.png.777e262516aaa169175d088ff87a1764.png

David Makeev (32b), 16 - Young striker who can also play on the wing

image.thumb.png.fae531f3a037ca1f2b4930f473d7a93f.png

Jordan McShane (32c), 16 - A young Scottish midfielder from my current home town of Livingston.  Due to being a "foreigner" will be unable to play for Bryansk-2 so will spend the time in the Youths

image.thumb.png.3f33566a1a0563a1a145e2612384d715.png

Julen Pascual (32d), 16 - The Keeper.  Russian/Spanish

image.thumb.png.e05526b981d06476b50de7fb0e4068f7.png

Transfers

image.thumb.png.76b9da90ac29087456e4771c10d6dbe4.png

image.thumb.png.a55a56010ad34d310e38564b892dfc23.png

At a Glance

image.thumb.png.6fcfbd1cb1d60f73ff54b49f9244b371.png

End of Season Review

Season 2029/30

FC United of Manchester

League Table - We were never really in the hunt for a play off place, so to finish

League Fixtures 1, 2 & 3 - Too many dropped points and poor performances meant a season of mid table obscurity.

F. A. Cup - A tough loss at home to top flight Watford in round four made sure there was no cup run this year.

Carabao Cup - We got through two rounds before coming unstuck at home to Premier League side Aston Villa in round three.

Pre Season Friendlies - A good pre season with only two defeats, both to Premier League opponents.

Squad - The improvements continue and keeping hold of everyone will be key.

Squad Dynamics - The love in continues.

Transfers In - None.

Transfers Out 1 & 2 - Thankfully, no big sales again this year, though plenty left on loan with a few departing permanently on free transfers.

Youth Candidates - A solid, if unspectacular group, with Ibrahim Bah YP30A145 looking the best of them.

Finances - The £4.82 million we receive for being the Championship have put us back into the black.

Key Players

Anthony Connolly YP23F38 - The man is a machine.  I have no idea where we would be without him.  36 goals this season in his 43 appearances.  Has now scored 202 goals for the club in total.

Lewis Thomas YP26A81 - A much better season from the winger, who had fewer injuries and contributed more.

Adam Chapman YP22D20 - Had his best season to date and has come on tremendously this season.

Kieran McKay YP24C51 - A fine season from the central midfielder.

Joseph O'Connell YP25B66 - An automatic selection at right back, he links up so well with Lewis Thomas YP26A81.

Next Season

The aim must be to get into the play offs again.

Personal Coaching Data

Season   Reputation              Qualifications          Att   Def   Fit   GkD   GkH   GkS   Tac   Tec   Men   WWY   Ada   Det   PlK   YoK   LoD   MaM   Mot
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start Minimal       (0.25*)   None                      1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     4     1     1     1     4     1     1     1
2020/21  Minimal =     (0.75*) ↑ National B ↑↑             7 ↑   6 ↑   3 ↑   2 ↑   2 ↑   2 ↑   6 ↑   7 ↑   7 ↑   4 =   1 =   5 ↑   5 ↑   6 ↑  10 ↑   6 ↑   6 ↑
2021/22  Nominal ↑     (1.50*) ↑ Continental B ↑↑↑        12 ↑  10 ↑   4 ↑   5 ↑   3 ↑   4 ↑  10 ↑  10 ↑  10 ↑   4 =   1 =   9 ↑   8 ↑   9 ↑  18 ↑  11 ↑  10 ↑
2022/23  Nominal =     (1.50*) = Continental A ↑          13 ↑  12 ↑   5 ↑   6 ↑   4 ↑   4 =  11 ↑  12 ↑  11 ↑   4 =   1 =  10 ↑  10 ↑  11 ↑  20 ↑  12 ↑  12 ↑
2023/24  Decent ↑      (2.00*) ↑ Continental Pro ↑        13 =  13 ↑   6 ↑   7 ↑   5 ↑   5 ↑  12 ↑  12 =  13 ↑   4 =   1 =  11 ↑  10 =  11 ↑  20 =  13 ↑  13 ↑
2024/25  Decent =      (2.00*) = Continental Pro =        13 =  13 =   6 =   7 =   5 =   5 =  12 =  12 =  13 =   4 =   1 =  11 =  10 =  11 =  20 =  14 ↑  14 ↑
2025/26  Okay ↑        (2.25*) ↑ Continental Pro =        13 =  13 =   6 =   7 =   5 =   5 =  12 =  12 =  13 =   6 ↑   1 =  11 =  10 =  13 ↑  21 ↑  14 =  15 ↑
2026/27  Fairly Good ↑ (2.75*) ↑ Continental Pro =        13 =  13 =   6 =   7 =   5 =   5 =  12 =  12 =  13 =  11 ↑   1 =  11 =  11 ↑  13 =  21 =  16 ↑  16 ↑
2027/28  Fairly Good = (3.00*) ↑ Continental Pro =        13 =  13 =   6 =   7 =   5 =   6 ↑  13 ↑  13 ↑  13 =  11 =   1 =  11 =  11 =  13 =  21 =  16 =  17 ↑
2028/29  Fairly Good = (3.00*) = Continental Pro =        13 =  13 =   6 =   7 =   5 =   6 =  13 =  13 =  12 ↓  11 =   1 =  11 =  11 =  12 ↓  20 ↓  17 ↑  16 ↓
2029/30  Fairly Good = (3.00*) = Continental Pro =        13 =  13 =   6 =   7 =   5 =   6 =  13 =  13 =  13 ↑  11 =   1 =  11 =  11 =  12 =  20 =  18 ↑  18 ↑

Club Facilities

Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Data Analysis Facilities  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start   Basic                Basic             Poor                      Adequate              Average          Fairly Basic       Local      (1.00*)
2020/21    Basic =              Basic =           Poor =                    Adequate =            Excellent ↑↑↑    Good ↑↑↑           Local =    (1.00*) =
2021/22    Basic =              Basic =           Poor =                    Adequate =            Exceptional ↑    Good ↑             Local =    (1.00*) =
2022/23    Basic =              Below Average ↑   Poor =                    Adequate =            Exceptional =    Excellent ↑        Local =    (1.00*) =
2023/24    Basic =              Below Average =   Poor =                    Adequate =            Exceptional =    Excellent =        Local =    (1.00*) =
2024/25    Basic =              Below Average =   Poor =                    Adequate =            Exceptional =    Exceptional ↑      Local =    (1.00*) =
2025/26    Basic =              Adequate ↑        Average ↑↑↑               Adequate =            Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Regional ↑ (1.50*) ↑
2026/27    Basic =              Average ↑         Average =                 Adequate =            Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Regional = (1.50*) =
2027/28    Basic =              Average =         Average =                 Adequate =            Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Regional = (2.00*) ↑
2028/29    Below Average ↑      Good ↑            Excellent ↑↑              Adequate =            Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Regional = (2.00*) =
2029/30    Adequate ↑           Great ↑           Excellent =               Adequate =            Exceptional =    Exceptional =      National ↑ (2.50*) ↑

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21      57        30       12       15         111              67                +44
2021/22      61        27       14       20         103              76                +27
2022/23      53        24       13       16          84              53                +31
2023/24      50        30       10       10          89              49                +40
2024/25      52        25        7       20          87              74                +13
2025/26      62        38       10       14         121              71                +50
2026/27      57        33       12       12          96              52                +44
2027/28      57        27       18       12          96              69                +27
2028/29      56        29       13       14         106              71                +35
2029/30      51        23        8       20          90              69                +21

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Time At Club
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21          57        30       12       15         111              67                +44               325 days
2021/22         118        57       26       35         214             143                +71               689 days
2022/23         171        81       39       51         298             196               +102             1,053 days
2023/24         221       111       49       61         387             245               +142             1,424 days
2024/25         273       136       56       81         474             319               +155             1,777 days
2025/26         335       174       66       95         595             390               +205             2,163 days
2026/27         392       207       78      107         691             442               +249             2,520 days
2027/28         449       234       96      119         787             511               +276             2,894 days
2028/29         505       263      109      133         893             582               +311             3,253 days
2029/30         556       286      117      153         983             651               +332             3,624 days

Trophy Haul

Season     Competition Won
--------------------------
2023/24    Vanarama National League North.
2025/26    Vanarama National League.

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------
Vanarama National League x 1 (2025/26).
Vanarama National League North x 1 (2023/24).

Cup Competition Victories
-------------------------

Career Overview

Season     Champions League     Europa League          League                             Position     F.A. Cup                    League Cup        Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21           N/a                N/a               Vanarama National League North        4th       First round                     N/a           Lost on penalties in the playoff final.  Third round of the F. A. Trophy.
2021/22           N/a                N/a               Vanarama National League North       12th ↓     Second round ↑                  N/a           Mid table mediocrity.  Semi finals of the F. A. Trophy.
2022/23           N/a                N/a               Vanarama National League North        6th ↑     First round ↓                   N/a           Lost in the first round of the playoffs.  First round of the F. A. Trophy.
2023/24           N/a                N/a               Vanarama National League North        1st ↑     Fourth qualifying round ↓       N/a           Promoted as champions.  Third qualifying round of the F. A. Trophy.
2024/25           N/a                N/a               Vanarama National League              6th ↑     First round ↑                   N/a           Lost in first round of the play offs.  First round of the F. A. Trophy.
2025/26           N/a                N/a               Vanarama National League              1st ↑     Fifth round ↑                   N/a           Promoted as champions.  Semi finals of the F. A. Trophy.
2026/27           N/a                N/a               Sky Bet League Two                    2nd ↑     Fourth round ↓              Fourth round      Promoted.  Group stage of leasing.com Trophy.
2027/28           N/a                N/a               Sky Bet League One                    3rd ↑     Second round ↓              First round ↓     Promoted via play offs.  Second round of leasing.com Trophy.
2028/29           N/a                N/a               Sky Bet Championship                  5th ↑     Fifth round ↑               Fourth round ↑    Lost in play off final.
2029/30           N/a                N/a               Sky Bet Championship                  8th ↓     Fourth round ↓              Third round ↓     Mid table mediocrity.

Record Number of Appearances (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Appearances
---------------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21    Nick Ryder YP21D4                         4
2021/22    Nick Ryder YP21D4                        53
2022/23    Nick Ryder YP21D4                        99
2023/24    Dean Curran YP21C3                      144
2024/25    Dean Curran YP21C3                      184
2025/26    Dean Curran YP21C3                      234
2026/27    Dean Curran YP21C3                      281
2027/28    Dean Curran YP21C3                      329
2028/29    Ronnie Browning YP22G23                 375
2029/30    Ronnie Browning YP22G23                 420

Record Goal Scorer (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Goals
---------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21    No one!                                0
2021/22    Dean Curran YP21C3                     2
           Nick Ryder YP21D4                      2
2022/23    Dean Curran YP21C3                     9
2023/24    Özer Demir YP22C19                    27
2024/25    Özer Demir YP22C19                    42
2025/26    Anthony Connolly YP23F38              59
2026/27    Anthony Connolly YP23F38              83
2027/28    Anthony Connolly YP23F38             131
2028/29    Anthony Connolly YP23F38             166
2029/30    Anthony Connolly YP23F38             202

Record Number of Assists (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Assists
-----------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21    Nick Ryder YP21D4                       1
2021/22    Nick Ryder YP21D4                      14
2022/23    Nick Ryder YP21D4                      24
2023/24    Nick Ryder YP21D4                      31
2024/25    Nick Ryder YP21D4                      40
2025/26    Nick Ryder YP21D4                      53
2026/27    Nick Ryder YP21D4                      55
2027/28    Nick Ryder YP21D4                      61
2028/29    Nick Ryder YP21D4                      62
2029/30    Nick Ryder YP21D4                      63
           Özer Demir YP22C19                     63

The end of an era.  I should of sold him a few seasons ago but sentimentality got in the way.  The fact he moves to the sixth tier shows where his true ability lies.  Still, he made 289 appearances for the club (though 168 of those came from the bench), scoring 15 goals and providing an impressive 63 assists.  Very surprised he isn't even on the Favoured list by the fans.

hBcrw38.png

eF6SJ15.png

ctYhzyl.png

Hitchin 2026/2027 season:

image.thumb.png.20853b727fd05f387a5427a244dbd751.png 

promotion.thumb.JPG.4d615e4d57482ada76100702b2d159e2.JPG

Well that was a bit of a surprise! Great start to the season and it just continued. There was a distinct lack of goals this year as we tried to work the ball in to the box due to James Verney's half decent stats for the league, but a drop in form and switching him out for other options I forgot to remove the tactic instruction. Having said that the defence was the 3rd best that year (Guiseley were just on another level) and all original defenders not getting game time anymore so hopefully I can rely on a core defensive unit for a few years. The one set back early in the year was a serious injury to my star defender - quite a serious injury!

injury.thumb.JPG.68ebfba8b9e005dcd0867a62684ecec1.JPG

image.thumb.png.eb1ac4ae404e7b54edcd4883c0c8843a.pngimage.thumb.png.ed603af1d269b3868a20723d9dfaa65d.png

image.thumb.png.e75cbfea86295ffd57ec54196549b6a7.png

James Verney being dropped meant he no longer was top scorer so nice to see that the youth players are making their way in to the team and progressing.

First team:

Best positions (first image) - Current formation score (second image)

image.thumb.png.318779e797d5cf3589f38464eb029acf.png - image.thumb.png.d2ab3813df536e124a2cac1ce4e7bfd7.png

Henry Lawal 26b stayed trained as a CB despite the s/s advice due to the lack of other options at CB and his unhappiness when I started training his new role.

Youth Intake 2023:

462083807_intakepredictions.thumb.JPG.449e9adeee6248453f6b368cc5f566f9.JPG1742945894_intakeemail.thumb.JPG.7a380a42e5b22cbe340ac6479c00a601.JPGimage.thumb.png.e01d29d232698688ccc93e3403829214.png

Managed to get another youth recruitment upgrade towards the end of the season which should stand us in good stead for next intake in a new league.

Transfers:

image.thumb.png.803208addfbd9b9b7554528322100eed.png 

2 players gone who were not going to make the grade.

Really really really poor season

Got knocked out of Champions League in 1st knockout stage by PSG

20200506121917_1.thumb.jpg.c2478073bc885723e9c2cf07c347c224.jpg

Premier League campaign was awful and the amount of goals I conceded was a joke

As mentioned above, no decent centre backs for years

20200506140352_1.thumb.jpg.e1ba74aad1a6f3bc125d5f76e7f7a184.jpg

At one stage my job security was "stable"

On 02/05/2020 at 16:51, baboonfish1979 said:

Hey, nice reading about your exploits in lower league german football. I have recently started the challenge with Rot-Weiß Oberhausen, blessed with a decent and fairly large squad but absolutely HEMORRHAGING cash. Wage bill sitting at exactly the £65k budget, and losing £250k a month! Nearly £3m lost over the first season!! Finished 5th and now the board have upped the wage budget to nearly £100k AND set up a II team, which will surely lose even MORE cash, are they insane?!

I guess my point is, while Oberhausen are very well suited to this challenge in terms of facilities (all adequate/average) and playing staff etc, is it worth me putting any more time into this save. I think they will be good enough to get promoted in the 2nd or 3rd season and stay up, BUT what's the point if they become bankrupted! Can you shed any light on how finances for TSV Havelse have progressed? Where did the 9.6m euros come from and do finances improve in Bund.2? I think it's a bug, the german leagues do seem to be quite buggy. 

1276426542_Rot-WeiOberhausen_Summary.thumb.png.4bb8d64e5096ecf4dc4f1caee87fd320.png

Thank mate, appreciate it. As you noticed already yourself, I also think that there is a bug in German leagues as I'm currently in my 2nd season in a row in the 2. Bundesliga but I'm losing cca. 500k€ per month which is huge. If you will promote to the 2. Bundesliga you will receive a nice amount of cash at the end of the season. It depends on the final position of how many you will receive. I finished last year in the 12th place so I received nearly 10 million € which is nice. But since I'm now losing cca. 500k€ each month I will lose more than half of this money. Not to mention that because of this monthly money loss my board doesn't want to upgrade the facilities. It's really frustrating and I'm gambling already to try somewhere else... 

FC United (England)
Season 4 - 2023/24
FCUnited_250adfa3de79759bf1f.png

So, this is one of the dangers of leaving a save for a prolonged period, and not finishing the latest update. I simply cannot recall the details of the season.
What I can see though is, that we were promoted through the play-offs. Great success. Moreover, I remember a solid and strong season from our star midfielder John Garner. What is even better, after the season he signed a three year contract with
an optional extension of two years. Moreover, we received a strong left back in the youth intake in Finlay Moloney. He will take over from another youth prospect Richard Edge who has done a good job until now. Moloney is just better.
Hopefully, we can survive next year in the Vanarama National League.

League (Results 1, Results 2, Results 3, Cups)

Team (Stats) - John Garner 1John Garner 2John Garner 3 (new contract, U19 call up, profile).

Facilities, FinancesNo Transfers

Youth Intake - Another good intake. Finlay Moloney is already a starter and with Tim Gamble and Jay McIntosh, we now have an abundance of talented strikers in our team.
I have a somewhat difficult, but still enjoyable job in figuring out who is the better player and has most potential from our pool of strikers. 

S4_Progress35ad97d603f163aa.png

East Kilbride F.C. - Wikipedia

End of season 2028/2029

WOW.

What. A. Season! After a really, really good season we finished 3th and qualified for the playoffs. In the first round we met Falkirk. We lost 1-2 away, but won 2-0 at home. In the Second Round we played against Motherwell. In the first match we won 5-1(!). Away we lost 4-1, but it was just enough to qualify for the Playoff Final. 
We met St. Mirren in the final. In the first match we played 1-1 at home. So we needed a win away. Then this happened:

s7mtCZn.png

1TeBRKa.jpg

What a thriller! We did it!! We are promoted to the Premiership!!!

9aYR01t.png

qRCAiKJ.png

d2RLGir.png

Our cup runs were not that great this season. I've got quite a small squad, so in the cup games I played with a lot of reserves and youth players to keep the rest fresh for the league. But I don't really care, because the league was way more important.

And then finally this message came in my inbox:

MocTsvT.png

I am very, very, very happy with this, and with the promotion! I can't wait to give my players fulltime contracts and finally train them fulltime.

Umm.... We are in the process of building a new stadium AND in the process of planning another new stadium... uhhh.... what?

gRgfJUF.png

Are we getting TWO new stadiums?

2032/2033 - The Russian Winter Update - Keep on Plugging!!

So winter is here again, and the team have gone on their little break.

The League

What a season so far.  But saying that, am I the only one who could have their team past the halfway point in the league undefeated and not actually be top of the league.  :lol:

image.thumb.png.351b2f98c91245bf86f4a558a7c5ad65.png

The Cup

Any guesses? Yep, Sixth Round exit for us again!

image.thumb.png.7a36e0cad9cfc97178e29cf857002a80.png

The Europa League

Well, the draw was okay, but the we did not get off to the best start, losing our first match to Valencia, who did the double over us.  But, in the end we did enough, coming second in the Group, qualifying for the First Knockout Round. 

image.thumb.png.edcde7b0671e3af01cf819146d08c841.png

image.thumb.png.90ac8625a9e1664b4e309c393d971a5c.png

Youth

Another keeper... so lucky!

image.thumb.png.41e92b2b90fa468d7a63dac13bee9e09.png

Edited by ATW

1 hour ago, Watson156 said:

Quick question as I think i've screwed up. If you sell a player can you have a loan back included in the deal or is that against the rules?

No, this counts as a transfer in so is against the rules, in future the thing to try and do is to try and get the deal to go through at the end of the season, therefore you keep the player for the rest of the season rather than have them on loan.

3 minutes ago, darren1983 said:

No, this counts as a transfer in so is against the rules, in future the thing to try and do is to try and get the deal to go through at the end of the season, therefore you keep the player for the rest of the season rather than have them on loan.

Great, now to re-play about 6 months. I suddenly realized when I accidentally clicked on the transfer history page! Oh well. Thanks 

19 hours ago, uroszila said:

Thank mate, appreciate it. As you noticed already yourself, I also think that there is a bug in German leagues as I'm currently in my 2nd season in a row in the 2. Bundesliga but I'm losing cca. 500k€ per month which is huge. If you will promote to the 2. Bundesliga you will receive a nice amount of cash at the end of the season. It depends on the final position of how many you will receive. I finished last year in the 12th place so I received nearly 10 million € which is nice. But since I'm now losing cca. 500k€ each month I will lose more than half of this money. Not to mention that because of this monthly money loss my board doesn't want to upgrade the facilities. It's really frustrating and I'm gambling already to try somewhere else... 

Wow, I am happy to read that. I am not taking part of the challenge but I try to play with the same mentality. I do not buy any player, except if they are running out of contract and they are young. I have been playing with SpVgg Unterhaching in 3.Liga, and after a decent 1st season where I ended up finishing 5th, I have been sacked end of Februeary in the second season because we were underperforming for 2 months in a row and we were losing a big amount of money per month (300k€). 
Thinking back to what I have done, I can see 2 things: 1st it was the opportunity to create a B squad added to my first team and U18. This might have largen up the wages. second thing was not to get rid of the players that are at the top of their career, because I had to give them a new contract and obviously they wanted more money. On 4 players, their monthly salary went from 10-14k€ to 15-20k€ per month approx. 
Still, their might be something wrong with the German leagues, because I have never had such problems in other leagues. However, I must admit that I did not pay that much attention to the finances as long as they were relatively stable. So I do not know from where the income came from in other leagues, but I feel better knowing that this might be due to a bug where it is nearly impossible, except accessing the 2.Bundesliga after my first season and not signing the players that were on their prime and not accepting the offer to create a B team!

End of Season Review

Season 2029/30

FC United of Manchester

League Table - We were in the top two, mainly top, for virtually the entire season and were eleven points clear of third at one point, but to no avail.  We dropped to third and the play offs.

Play Offs - Playing Newcastle in the semi finals, a 2-2 in the north east set up a winner takes all second leg, which we won in a very tight game, 2-1 for a 4-3 aggregate victory.  In the final, we met Cardiff City, a side we beat twice in the regular season.  A goalless first half made for a very tense second half.  Another forty five minutes of nerves followed until a game winning goal in injury time, the 93rd minute to be exact, by Anthony Connolly YP23F38, who else?, secured a famous promotion for FC United of Manchester.

League Fixtures 1, 2 & 3 - From February onwards, we dropped too many points and the amount of losses against teams in the bottom half was ridiculous.

F. A. Cup - We made it through to the fifth round before being outclassed by Liverpool, who soundly beat us 3-1 on our own patch.

Carabao Cup - Narrowly losing away to top flight Brighton in the third round ended our interest in this cup for another season.

Pre Season Friendlies - Just the one defeat, to Everton, though the 5-0 hammering of West Ham and narrow win over Chelsea were pleasing.

Squad - The improvements continue, albeit slowly.

Squad Dynamics - Excellent, as you would expect.

Transfers In - None.

Transfers Out 1 & 2 - Several youngsters were sold, those I don't think will make it at this level, together with a teenage goalkeeper for £500,000 who is a good prospect.  We have quite a few goalkeepers so I felt we could afford to cash in.

Youth Candidates - No "Golden Generation" as promised, though Craig Fitzsimons YP31A161 looks like he could develop into a gem.

Finances - We are very much in the red, though this will not last, now that the Premier League TV money will come rolling in.

Key Players

Anthony Connolly YP23F38 - Not as prolific as last season, though 24 goals in 50 appearances is still an excellent return by most peoples standards.

Lewis Thomas YP26A81 - The right winger is one of the best players in the Championship.

Ryan Jackson YP23E37 - The best season yet from the centre back or holding midfielder.

Kieran McKay YP24C51 - Central midfielder who can also play upfront, he became a full Scottish international this season.

Joseph O'Connell YP25B66 - The right back had a terrific season.

Next Season

Survive.  Somehow.

Personal Coaching Data

Season   Reputation              Qualifications          Att   Def   Fit   GkD   GkH   GkS   Tac   Tec   Men   WWY   Ada   Det   PlK   YoK   LoD   MaM   Mot
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start Minimal       (0.25*)   None                      1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     4     1     1     1     4     1     1     1
2020/21  Minimal =     (0.75*) ↑ National B ↑↑             7 ↑   6 ↑   3 ↑   2 ↑   2 ↑   2 ↑   6 ↑   7 ↑   7 ↑   4 =   1 =   5 ↑   5 ↑   6 ↑  10 ↑   6 ↑   6 ↑
2021/22  Nominal ↑     (1.50*) ↑ Continental B ↑↑↑        12 ↑  10 ↑   4 ↑   5 ↑   3 ↑   4 ↑  10 ↑  10 ↑  10 ↑   4 =   1 =   9 ↑   8 ↑   9 ↑  18 ↑  11 ↑  10 ↑
2022/23  Nominal =     (1.50*) = Continental A ↑          13 ↑  12 ↑   5 ↑   6 ↑   4 ↑   4 =  11 ↑  12 ↑  11 ↑   4 =   1 =  10 ↑  10 ↑  11 ↑  20 ↑  12 ↑  12 ↑
2023/24  Decent ↑      (2.00*) ↑ Continental Pro ↑        13 =  13 ↑   6 ↑   7 ↑   5 ↑   5 ↑  12 ↑  12 =  13 ↑   4 =   1 =  11 ↑  10 =  11 ↑  20 =  13 ↑  13 ↑
2024/25  Decent =      (2.00*) = Continental Pro =        13 =  13 =   6 =   7 =   5 =   5 =  12 =  12 =  13 =   4 =   1 =  11 =  10 =  11 =  20 =  14 ↑  14 ↑
2025/26  Okay ↑        (2.25*) ↑ Continental Pro =        13 =  13 =   6 =   7 =   5 =   5 =  12 =  12 =  13 =   6 ↑   1 =  11 =  10 =  13 ↑  21 ↑  14 =  15 ↑
2026/27  Fairly Good ↑ (2.75*) ↑ Continental Pro =        13 =  13 =   6 =   7 =   5 =   5 =  12 =  12 =  13 =  11 ↑   1 =  11 =  11 ↑  13 =  21 =  16 ↑  16 ↑
2027/28  Fairly Good = (3.00*) ↑ Continental Pro =        13 =  13 =   6 =   7 =   5 =   6 ↑  13 ↑  13 ↑  13 =  11 =   1 =  11 =  11 =  13 =  21 =  16 =  17 ↑
2028/29  Fairly Good = (3.00*) = Continental Pro =        13 =  13 =   6 =   7 =   5 =   6 =  13 =  13 =  12 ↓  11 =   1 =  11 =  11 =  12 ↓  20 ↓  17 ↑  16 ↓
2029/30  Fairly Good = (3.00*) = Continental Pro =        13 =  13 =   6 =   7 =   5 =   6 =  13 =  13 =  13 ↑  11 =   1 =  11 =  11 =  12 =  20 =  18 ↑  18 ↑
2030/31  Good ↑        (3.25*) ↑ Continental Pro =        13 =  13 =   6 =   8 ↑   6 ↑   6 =  13 =  14 ↑  13 =  12 ↑   1 =  11 =  11 =  12 =  20 =  18 =  19 ↑

Club Facilities

Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Data Analysis Facilities  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start   Basic                Basic             Poor                      Adequate              Average          Fairly Basic       Local      (1.00*)
2020/21    Basic =              Basic =           Poor =                    Adequate =            Excellent ↑↑↑    Good ↑↑↑           Local =    (1.00*) =
2021/22    Basic =              Basic =           Poor =                    Adequate =            Exceptional ↑    Good ↑             Local =    (1.00*) =
2022/23    Basic =              Below Average ↑   Poor =                    Adequate =            Exceptional =    Excellent ↑        Local =    (1.00*) =
2023/24    Basic =              Below Average =   Poor =                    Adequate =            Exceptional =    Excellent =        Local =    (1.00*) =
2024/25    Basic =              Below Average =   Poor =                    Adequate =            Exceptional =    Exceptional ↑      Local =    (1.00*) =
2025/26    Basic =              Adequate ↑        Average ↑↑↑               Adequate =            Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Regional ↑ (1.50*) ↑
2026/27    Basic =              Average ↑         Average =                 Adequate =            Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Regional = (1.50*) =
2027/28    Basic =              Average =         Average =                 Adequate =            Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Regional = (2.00*) ↑
2028/29    Below Average ↑      Good ↑            Excellent ↑↑              Adequate =            Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Regional = (2.00*) =
2029/30    Adequate ↑           Great ↑           Excellent =               Adequate =            Exceptional =    Exceptional =      National ↑ (2.50*) ↑
2030/31    Adequate =           Excellent ↑       Excellent =               Adequate =            Exceptional =    Exceptional =      National = (3.00*) ↑

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21      57        30       12       15         111              67                +44
2021/22      61        27       14       20         103              76                +27
2022/23      53        24       13       16          84              53                +31
2023/24      50        30       10       10          89              49                +40
2024/25      52        25        7       20          87              74                +13
2025/26      62        38       10       14         121              71                +50
2026/27      57        33       12       12          96              52                +44
2027/28      57        27       18       12          96              69                +27
2028/29      56        29       13       14         106              71                +35
2029/30      51        23        8       20          90              69                +21
2030/31      56        31       10       15          93              63                +30

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Time At Club
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21          57        30       12       15         111              67                +44               325 days
2021/22         118        57       26       35         214             143                +71               689 days
2022/23         171        81       39       51         298             196               +102             1,053 days
2023/24         221       111       49       61         387             245               +142             1,424 days
2024/25         273       136       56       81         474             319               +155             1,777 days
2025/26         335       174       66       95         595             390               +205             2,163 days
2026/27         392       207       78      107         691             442               +249             2,520 days
2027/28         449       234       96      119         787             511               +276             2,894 days
2028/29         505       263      109      133         893             582               +311             3,253 days
2029/30         556       286      117      153         983             651               +332             3,624 days
2030/31         612       317      127      168       1,076             714               +362             3,989 days

Trophy Haul

Season     Competition Won
--------------------------
2023/24    Vanarama National League North.
2025/26    Vanarama National League.

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------
Vanarama National League x 1 (2025/26).
Vanarama National League North x 1 (2023/24).

Cup Competition Victories
-------------------------

Career Overview

Season     Champions League     Europa League          League                             Position     F.A. Cup                    League Cup        Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21           N/a                N/a               Vanarama National League North        4th       First round                     N/a           Lost on penalties in the playoff final.  Third round of the F. A. Trophy.
2021/22           N/a                N/a               Vanarama National League North       12th ↓     Second round ↑                  N/a           Mid table mediocrity.  Semi finals of the F. A. Trophy.
2022/23           N/a                N/a               Vanarama National League North        6th ↑     First round ↓                   N/a           Lost in the first round of the playoffs.  First round of the F. A. Trophy.
2023/24           N/a                N/a               Vanarama National League North        1st ↑     Fourth qualifying round ↓       N/a           Promoted as champions.  Third qualifying round of the F. A. Trophy.
2024/25           N/a                N/a               Vanarama National League              6th ↑     First round ↑                   N/a           Lost in first round of the play offs.  First round of the F. A. Trophy.
2025/26           N/a                N/a               Vanarama National League              1st ↑     Fifth round ↑                   N/a           Promoted as champions.  Semi finals of the F. A. Trophy.
2026/27           N/a                N/a               Sky Bet League Two                    2nd ↑     Fourth round ↓              Fourth round      Promoted.  Group stage of leasing.com Trophy.
2027/28           N/a                N/a               Sky Bet League One                    3rd ↑     Second round ↓              First round ↓     Promoted via play offs.  Second round of leasing.com Trophy.
2028/29           N/a                N/a               Sky Bet Championship                  5th ↑     Fifth round ↑               Fourth round ↑    Lost in play off final.
2029/30           N/a                N/a               Sky Bet Championship                  8th ↓     Fourth round ↓              Third round ↓     Mid table mediocrity.
2030/31           N/a                N/a               Sky Bet Championship                  3rd ↑     Fifth round ↑               Third round =     Promoted via play offs.

Record Number of Appearances (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Appearances
---------------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21    Nick Ryder YP21D4                         4
2021/22    Nick Ryder YP21D4                        53
2022/23    Nick Ryder YP21D4                        99
2023/24    Dean Curran YP21C3                      144
2024/25    Dean Curran YP21C3                      184
2025/26    Dean Curran YP21C3                      234
2026/27    Dean Curran YP21C3                      281
2027/28    Dean Curran YP21C3                      329
2028/29    Ronnie Browning YP22G23                 375
2029/30    Ronnie Browning YP22G23                 420
2030/31    Ronnie Browning YP22G23                 473

Record Goal Scorer (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Goals
---------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21    No one!                                0
2021/22    Dean Curran YP21C3                     2
           Nick Ryder YP21D4                      2
2022/23    Dean Curran YP21C3                     9
2023/24    Özer Demir YP22C19                    27
2024/25    Özer Demir YP22C19                    42
2025/26    Anthony Connolly YP23F38              59
2026/27    Anthony Connolly YP23F38              83
2027/28    Anthony Connolly YP23F38             131
2028/29    Anthony Connolly YP23F38             166
2029/30    Anthony Connolly YP23F38             202
2030/31    Anthony Connolly YP23F38             226

Record Number of Assists (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Assists
-----------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21    Nick Ryder YP21D4                       1
2021/22    Nick Ryder YP21D4                      14
2022/23    Nick Ryder YP21D4                      24
2023/24    Nick Ryder YP21D4                      31
2024/25    Nick Ryder YP21D4                      40
2025/26    Nick Ryder YP21D4                      53
2026/27    Nick Ryder YP21D4                      55
2027/28    Nick Ryder YP21D4                      61
2028/29    Nick Ryder YP21D4                      62
2029/30    Nick Ryder YP21D4                      63