Sports Interactive Community
darren1983

The FM20 Youth Academy Challenge

So i have just came round to renewing first team contracts and the fringe players and below who were on part time contracts between 10 per week to 120 per week all wanted amateur contracts so changed to part time and offered 5 pound per week and they all accepted? Just took 1K off my weekly budget? The Welsh league is very weird transfer wise i have never had an offer over 0 for any of my players also have a few fringe players on amateur contracts who turn down every team that come in for them. Anyone else playing in Wales having similar outcomes?

Posted (edited)

So, I have my team.  Let's do this.

Club Introduction

OFK Beograd

OFK Beograd | Brands of the World™ | Download vector logos and ...

The Manager

KpdXPVE.png

Personal Coaching Data

Season     Reputation            Qualifications          Att   Def   Fit   GkD   GkH   GkS   Tac   Tec   Men   WWY   Ada   Det   PlK   YoK   LoD   MaM   Mot
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start   Minimal   (0.25*)     None                      1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     4     1     1     1     4     1     1     1

Club Facilities

Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Data Analysis Facilities  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start   Average              Average           Poor                      Adequate              Adequate         Average            Regional   (1.50*)

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Time At Club
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trophy Haul

Season     Competition Won
--------------------------

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------

Cup Competition Victories
-------------------------

Career Overview

Season     Champions League     Europa League          League                                     Position     Kup Srbije            Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21

Edited by DazRTaylor

Logo of FC Dynamo Bryansk.png

2020/21 Season Update 3 - The Russian Winter

The Swedes, the French, the Germans and Football, all those things fall foul to the Russian Winter.  The league, after match day 25 on Saturday 21 November 2020 has gone into lock down until March due to the Russian Winter.  I have to admit, it has kind of come at the wrong time, as we are currently in the middle of an 8 game undefeated streak, winning currently 3 in a row, and sitting well in the promotion hunt, currently in 5th place(which due to Spartak-2 is good enough for the playoff). 

image.thumb.png.fd4d595386657e2fee4505a1953a5567.png

A note of interest that I didn't realise, not only must you have 1 player in your starting XI under the age of 22.  You must always, through the full match have a player in the XI under the age of 22!  

The board have also be quick to act in the shutdown, offering a new contract within days of the shut down.  Now for me to work through the players to see who I will be keeping under contract in 2021/22 season as of right now, I will have only 12 players under contract for next season.

We have also had the scout report on the Youth Intake, which is okay I guess.  I do need centre backs!  

image.thumb.png.d4aef8c50afcaeed377049b503a17d60.png 

Well, this was a bit of a suprise...

r4WZvdy.png

I mean, he is good for my level, but I guess it's a poor generation for Portugal.

c7z9R2t.png

At least I know I have a complete moron for a chairman.  We are not in financial trouble at all.  The projection is staying in the black too.  He is just an idiot.

AFHB9yk.png

33 minutes ago, DazRTaylor said:

At least I know I have a complete moron for a chairman.  We are not in financial trouble at all.  The projection is staying in the black too.  He is just an idiot.

AFHB9yk.png

I know your pain!  My ABC attempt was full of it

2020/21 Season - End of Season Update

I was right, the winter break came at the wrong time, and on my return 1 win and 4 defeats put paid to any dreams of a shock promotion - although maybe a blessing in disguise.  After losing a few players to injuries and then having them back, I was then able to steady the ship and in the end finishing in a strong 8th place.  Well above where we should have ended!

Unfortunately, off the park the club are not in a good place.  Finances are insecure, and the value of the club has dropped massively

The League

image.thumb.png.5253a372902bd8008924dc5369ec07e2.png

The Transfers

image.thumb.png.1ba12802e246f9b3f2805bcb02f4173e.png

The Youth Update

2019/2020

Giorgi Kikalishvili(20a), 16 - Young Georgian keeper had his chance to play a few games with the injury to the number 1 keeper but unfortunately got injured himself.  Ended the season starting the last game of the season.  Also has 4 caps for Georgia Under 19's.

image.thumb.png.341878132bd1984e5e7832f72308876e.png

Alexandr Frolov(20b), 16 - Young CB has spent the season on loan at Olimpia Volgograd, playing 32 games and scoring 2 goals. 

image.thumb.png.ab451627d35b9eaf1d8f1db4c7da0596.png

Vitaly Makeev (20c), 16 - Attacking Midfielder who spent the first 3 months on loan at Olimpia Volgograd before returning to spend time around the first team.  Made two appearances from the bench in his first season

image.thumb.png.29d773907a7b7c9dc04eb50ab3dd1018.png

2020/2021

Stanislav Voronov (21a), 17 - Young Centre Back who has been brought into the first team for next season.  Should hopefully go on to make a position his own. Unfortunately injured late in the season has set him back slightly.

image.thumb.png.8d787cefebb77416a23a950809dfd3f6.png

Dmitry Grigorjev (21b), 16 - Another attacking midfielder, who will hopefully being showing enough promise the coming season.

image.thumb.png.5e8407d69cf1e190ea7d7766238aeb24.png

Renatas Jankauskas (21c), 16 - Young Russian winger of Lithuanian descent. 

image.thumb.png.d41250125893c921bfdbc9e539107947.png

Campaign at a Glance

image.thumb.png.a28705ffb954eef796ccf4e4937e6eb5.png

Decent enough preview.  I desperately need the central midfielder indicated here.

y0dfIq3.png

Posted (edited)

Youth Candidates

Season 2019/20

OFK Beograd

A decent batch and I got the midfielder I was craving.  The best three are shown below.

yiwj9ob.png

xKtxzdp.png

nYdTkJ9.png qdNd9ix.png 1w05l1l.png

Edited by DazRTaylor

2021/2022 Season - Summer Transfer Window Update - More Average

First thing to happen to the club, is the creation of a Dinamo Bryansk-2 to play in the regional league.  This has allowed me to move players from Youth to Professional when I require, although most players earmarked are now in the senior side. 

In the league, the club have once again gone down the route of winning and losing requires to be equal, where after 12 games we have won 5, lost 5 and added two draws just for the hell of it, seeing us sitting in 12th. Meanwhile, in the cup we have gone at least one stage further, winning our fourth round match against Regional league side Volga Uljanovsk on penalties 5-3.  Rostov await in the 5th round. 

As for the window, no sales were made but I have sent out a few players on loan, including Vitaly Makeev (20c) who has gone on loan to Regional League side Energia Luki

The League

image.thumb.png.445d10bcb6a6f0a03e128cc423946084.png

Transfers

image.thumb.png.5ab8a604d1237fd77e4173cfa8cc823f.png

Posted (edited)

End of Season Review

Season 2020/21

OFK Beograd

League Table - A solid first season in charge.  We finished top of the relegation group, for a ninth place finish overall.  We improved from eleventh, where we finished after the completion of the preliminary round.

League Fixtures 1 & 2 - Some good spells of form though we had longer spells without winning.

Kup Srbije - We made it through to the first round proper before unluckily losing at home to top flight side Radnik Surdulica.

Pre Season Friendlies - A good pre season that saw the club unbeaten.

Winter Break Friendlies - I set up fixtures against lower league opposition to try and get some confidence into the players as the end of 2020 was very tough and we went winless for a while.

Squad - A squad that is good enough to maintain a mid table finish next season.

Squad Dynamics - Very good and everyone seems to get on with everyone else.

Transfers In - None.

Transfers Out - We cleared out a lot of the deadwood and players who were just not good enough.

Youth Candidates - A good group, with Ilija Tapuskovic YP21A1 being the pick.

Finances - A healthy bank balance.

Key Players

Sreten Smiljanic - Young left winger who terrorised some defences this season.

Ilija Tapuskovic YP21A1 - The best player from this years intake, the central defender slotted in seamlessly.

Lazar Mitrovic - Our main striker who is unfortunately making noises about wanting to move.  A return of 13 goals in 32 appearances is a decent return in a side who struggled a lot.

Mateja Ristic - A versatile centre back and defensive midfielder.  He is one of the first names on the team sheet, though he is also making noises about moving clubs.

Stevan Kocanovic YP21B2 - As soon as safety was assured, I played three youth players for the remaining games in the season.  This central midfielder ended up having the second best average rating across the whole squad!  He also scored the goal of the season.

Next Season

Try and challenge for a top half finish.

Personal Coaching Data

Season     Reputation            Qualifications          Att   Def   Fit   GkD   GkH   GkS   Tac   Tec   Men   WWY   Ada   Det   PlK   YoK   LoD   MaM   Mot
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start   Minimal   (0.25*)     None                      1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     4     1     1     1     4     1     1     1
2020/21    Minimal = (0.75*) ↑   National C ↑              5 ↑   4 ↑   2 ↑   1 =   1 =   2 ↑   6 ↑   5 ↑   5 ↑   4 =   1 =   4 ↑   5 ↑   6 ↑   2 ↑   5 ↑   5 ↑

Club Facilities

Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Data Analysis Facilities  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start   Average              Average           Poor                      Adequate              Adequate         Average            Regional   (1.50*)
2020/21    Average =            Average =         Poor =                    Adequate =            Good ↑           Adequate ↑         Regional = (1.50*) =

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21      40        18        8       14          60              45                +15

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Time At Club
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21          40        18        8       14          60              45                +15               345 days

Trophy Haul

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------

Career Overview

Season     Champions League     Europa League          League                    Position     Kup Srbije            Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21           N/a                N/a               Prva liga Srbije             9th       First round           Top of relegation group.

Edited by DazRTaylor

That was one of the most enjoyable seasons I have had on FM for years.  I have the youth only bug.

So tomorrow I will start my second save, to compliment the Serbian one.  England and probably FC United.

Dont ask my why but toying with the idea of starting over with Palermo again. So I might be back in Italy in my next post.

Posted (edited)

2021/2022 Season Russian Winter Update - We love to be Average

Well here we are again, at the point where the Russian league has gone into shutdown from December to March.  As expected, the cup game against Rostov in the fifth round was as far as we would go, after losing 2-0 at home.  We played rather well to be honest, but quality of opponent was just too much.  As for the league, well we won some games, we lost some games and we also managed to draw some games too.  I know that sounds like a "yeah, duh" but if you look at the league table, I don't think I could explain it any better tbh. 

I am also, at the time of shut-down one game behind all but one team due to a double postponement which seen the game not make it into the calendar before the shutdown

The players return from holiday on the 8 February and we head to Cyprus for hot-weather training where we will take on Cypriot sides Iraklis Gerolakkou, Orfeas Nicosia, Xylotybou, Chalkanoras and AEZ.

The League

image.thumb.png.16fdf2e7c8fad5ff503463840fcd43cf.png

The Youth's to Watch

Giorgi Kikalishvili(20a), 16 - Young keeper turns 17 in two in-game days, and has been the reserve keeper, making one full appearance as well improving his Under 19's international caps by 1 since the summer.  Now sitting at 5.  

Alexandr Forlov (20b), 17 - Injuries have been a problem, but is now playing second fiddle to - making only 2 starts and 4 suvb appearances so far this season.  His time will come though

Vitaly Makeev (20c), 17 - After making 4 appearances for Dinamo Bryansk-2 (Bryansk-2 from now on) a loan move was sorted to Second Division - West side Energia Luki.  

Stanislav Voronov (21a), 17 - Twenty two starts in the league, 2 starts in the cup and 3 goals so far in his first full season since breaking through the Youth Academy.  Solid performer week in, week out.  

Dmitry Grigorjev (21b), 17 - Young winger has made 3 appearances for Bryansk-2 so far this season.   

Renatas Jankauskas (21c), 17 - 14 appearances for Bryansk-2, while having involvement in 5 goals without scoring himself. 

2022 Class Information

Looks rather promising.  Lets see if it lives up to it's billing

image.thumb.png.9c0c678994caea2441b879f54100aad9.png

Edited by ATW

6FaUinmI_400x400.jpg.f861b1cc06f6c0152bab756ebddf3bdf.jpg     29.thumb.png.c964ae8c4f2d272f211feed78c3a91b3.png

Port Talbot Town FC - Season 9 (2028/29)

Competitions - Squad - Transfers - Finances - Season Review - Season Awards - Overall Best 11

Europe - Started against Faroe Island side Vikingur Gota where we dominated both games and came away with a 4-2 aggregate victory after both games. A harder challenge next up against Hungarian side Ujpest losing the first leg 1-0 away we were up against it needing a result at home we rode our luck and with a 3-1 win we made it through against Norwegian side Molde a 1-1 away draw we beat them 2-1 at home sending us through and one game away from reaching the group stages could we do it? No we drew Southampton in the last qualifying round were smashed 6-1 at home and  5-2 away

League - It was obvious early on it was a race for 2nd between Connah's Quay and ourselves and with a mid season injury crises we lost a few key players which gave Connah's a little lead on us which we just couldn't turn around finishing 3rd but still in the Euro Cup II qualifying spots

Cups - With the Euro Cup II qualifying going so well we had to play a second string early in the MG Cup and were knocked out at the first stage 3-2 by Guilsfield, The Welsh Cup defence was a little better we made it past the first hurdle only to lose to Barry in the 3rd round.

Notable Player Performances

Sib Khumalo 25F - Still by far our greatest ever player completing a solid season

AdamConnor 22L - He does the dirty work so Sib is free to dominate 90% Tackles won!

Dame Boye 28K - Came in when Ben Walters got injured and took his spot 10 goals in 15 games

Youth Candidates - Three really promising players who a not far off first team quality

Richie Sullivan 29E - A great looking Goalkeeper tipped to become a much better player than Ben Gibbens 21J

Simon Grifiths 29F - Central Midfielder maybe re trained to a Defensive Midfielder

Jason Hill 29D - Already rated our 3rd best central defender by the coaches

Junior Coaching upgraded again :brock:

Career Stats -

Season	Division	Pos	Welsh Cup	NMG Cup		Euro League II		Euro League		Champions League		Achievements
2020/21	JD South	4th	Quarters	Quarters	N/A			N/A			N/A													
2021/22 JD South	1st	Semi Final	2nd Round	N/A			N/A			N/A				Champions, Manager of the Year
2022/23	JD Premier	7th	Quarter Final	2nd Round	N/A			N/A			N/A				Manager of the Year
2023/24	JD Premier	5th	Runner Up	2nd Round	N/A			N/A			N/A				Manager of the Year
2024/25	JD Prmeier	5th	Semi Final	Quarters	N/A			N/A			N/A				
2025/26 JD Premier	2nd	3rd Round	Runners Up	N/A			N/A			N/A				Qualified for Euro Cup II
2026/27	JD Premier	2nd	4th Round	2nd round	BestQual 2nd Rnd	N/A			N/A				Qualified for Euro Cup II
2027/28	JD Premier	2nd	Winners		Winners		BestQual 2nd Rnd	N/A			N/A				Cup Double, Qualified for Euro Cup II
2028/29	JD Premier	3rd	4th Round	2nd Round	BestQual 4th Rnd	N/A			N/A				Qualified for Euro Cup II

Player Stats -

Season		Player of the Season		Young Player of the Season		Top Goalscorer			Top Assists				Highest AvRating	
2020/21		Keiran Thomas			Keiran Thomas				Keiran Thomas (11)		Morgan Thomas (8)			Matthew Beynon (7.12)	
2021/22		James Rodon 21A			James Rodon 21A				Cameron Jones (11)		James Rodon 21A (13)			James Rodon 21A (7.10)
2022/23		James Rodon 21A			James Rodon 21A				Cameron Jones (11)		James Rodon 21A (14)			James Rodon 21A (7.19)
2023/24		Jonathan Grifiths-Holmes21H	Jonathan Grifiths-Holmes 21H		Cameron Jones (7)		James Rodon 21A (6)			Jonathan Grifiths-Holmes 21H (6.99)	
2024/25		James Rodon 21A			James Rodon 21A				Ben Walters 21K (12)		Barry Kinsey 21N (7)			James Rodon (6.97)
2025/26		Sib Khumalo 25F			Sib Khumalo 25F				Ben Walters 21K (12)		James Rodon 21A (11)			Sib Khumalo 25F (7.25)
2026/27		Sib Khumalo 25F			Sib Khumalo 25F				Ben Walters 21K (14)		Sib Khumalo 25F (16)			Sib Khumalo 25F (7.41)	
2027/28		Sib Khumalo 25F			Sib Khumalo 25F				Ben Walters 21K (27)		Sib Khumalo 25F (16)			Sib Khumalo 25F (7.54)
2028/29		Sib Khumalo 25F			Sib Khumalo 25F				Ben Walters 21K (13)		James Rodon 21A (12)			Sib Khumalo 25F (7.36)

Club Details -

Season		Junior Coaching		Youth Recruitment		Youth Facilities		Training Facilities		Av Attendance		Season Tickets	
2020/21		Average			Limited				Poor				Adequate			251			145	
2021/22		Average			Limited				Poor				Adequate			263			159
2022/23		Average			Limited				Poor				Adequate			228			176
2023/24		Average			Limited				Poor				Adequate			232			179
2024/25		Average			Limited				Poor				Below Average			223			180
2025/26		Average			Limited				Poor				Below Average			243			182
2026/27		Adequate		Basic				Poor				Below Average			393			197
2027/28		Good			Basic				Poor				Below Average			351			212
2028/29		Excellent		Basic				Poor				Below Average			658			217

Posted (edited)

8e99cb0efd8973e505db072e8bb9dcaa.png

FC Dnepr Mogilev - 2030 Season Review

Competitions |  Squad  |  Awards  |  Overall Best Eleven  |  Transfers |

|  Evgeniy Fedorov 2A  |  Alexandr Savitskiy 4D*  |  Nikolay Kleschenok 3G  |

This season was supposed to be the season where things happened. And they did. For the first 4 weeks anyway. Then it was just the same regular overachieving  (in the eyes of the media) form, equalling our best finish in the league. So we are still improving, but hopefully we have something to show for it sooner rather than later.

Youth Intake

b85a3191fbfb00b2f99a6179c1015575.png

|  Kenny Sinclair 11A*  |  Sergey Khilkevich 11B  |  Dmitriy Goncharenko 11C  |

3 5* prospects including an Australian! We get a much needed option at CB, and our 11D* keeper also looks promising.

Progress

d2747a680ef27e573344821d45fd73e9.png

Edited by shaunvamos

FC Dnepr Mogilev - 2030 Season Review

|  Alexandr Savitskiy 4D*  |  Vladislav Mikhaltsov 2M  |  Denis Moroz 2F  |

Our most successful season to date in terms of personal milestones: highest finish, highest goals total, least conceded and the first time we've had a positive goal difference. I don't think the top 3 are within touching distance just yet, as they've built up quite a fortress up there. But our results against them are extremely positive. Our 27 year old veteran winger also Evgeniy Fedorov 2A broke our all time appearance record, with 256 at seasons end. He celebrated this record by missing around 10 weeks of the season, and being generally unhappy because the squad doesn't have enough depth. He ultimtaely left unceremoniously on a free transfer in a huff. Disappointing, but he was beginning to be eclipsed by the next generation, particularly the exciting Kenny Sinclair 11A* & Igor Lisovskiy 10C.  We also have our first full international, our RB Sergey Kovalev 7C

Youth Intake

82717b5d2ff13b29245f96da42f4922d.png

|  Dmitriy Filipchenko 12A  |  Viktor Nesterovich 12B  |  Igor Likhtarovich 12C  |

This is the first intake without a 5* prospect, but I think it's still decent. There's some definite depth options for sure. 

Progress

871f5b26f510832821c29bb6f4877c96.png

19 minutes ago, OrToDaRy282 said:

Lovely attendance raise you got there @shaunvamos. Keep it up!

I got my youth intake for 2024.  I'm showing the ones I'm keeping. Don't know what to do with the first one tho. 24A.
Any tips?

Thanks! A bit of a decrease the next season, but there's still an upward trend.

As for your 24A, he's definitely got a lot of potential if his starting attributes are anything to go by, very defensively minded, but your 24D looks like he'd have a DM spot secured, if you use one.

Probably the best youth prospect I've had for 5-7 years

20200414111513_1.thumb.jpg.8f625974944e58670867e455f463e7e1.jpg

FC Dnepr Mogilev - 2032 Season Review

|  Vladislav Dekhtyar 4A  |  Alexandr Savitskiy 4D*  |  Denis Moroz 2F  |

Very disappointing. We had a poor start and couldn't recover. We had the 4th best home record, which is very positive. We just need to make sure we do better away. A couple more records were broken, with Vladislav Dekhtyar 4A breaking the overall goalscoring record with 58 and counting, and our keeper Andrey Melnikov 2N breaks the appearances record which currently stands at 265, although his time in the job seems precarious due to the development of Alexey Kukharenok 11D*. Our only club legend Fedorov 2A who threw a tantrum and left on a free joined Osipovichi, who most likely did not enjoy being smashed every week and finished last with 11 points. I hesitate to rub it in, but he really shouldn't have left.  We still have a shot at qualifying for Europe through the cup, but our odds are slim having drawn Dynamo Brest in the quarters. But surely we have to turn a corner soon.

Youth Intake

a6a46ddf227be2f2acc46b399de13af1.png

|  Sergey Luzan 13A  |  Mikhail Kovalev 13B*  |  Dmitriy Moroz 13C  |

The HOYD said not to expect much from this intake, and I'm inclined to agree with him. Besides Luzan, it could be a bit of a dud generation.

Progress

76186c55e8a31938f7639ca7c8ff3dd2.png

Oborishte Panagyurishte

300px-FC_Oborishte_logo.png

2022/2023

Vtora Liga – 5th

League Table -- Fixtures (1) -- Fixtures (2) -- Stats -- Awards -- Season Review -- Transfer -- Overall Best XI -- Key Player -- Hot Prospect -- Squad -- Finances

A slightly worse season in terms of placing but we did pretty well over the course of the season looking good value for a playoff spot for most of it before our form just took a significant downturn. I can pinpoint the time that our poor form started as well. It was the game after we got the inbox items ‘Oborishte set for record number of wins’ and ‘Oborishte set for record number of points’ basically, my players crumbled under the pressure, though really it mainly highlighted what is a growing problem – the lack of quality to call upon at striker which is making me toy with going strikerless which could be an option. The previous seasons I misstated what round of the cup we got to as we enter in the preliminary round not first so each of the previous two we progressed one less round than I said. This season was our best cup showing so far, though only into the 2nd round.

Our best players this year as determined by the player of the year awards:

Hristiyan Kazakov: 3rd season in a row as our player of the year, however in terms of average rating  he had a worse season than both of the previous two but had more goals and more assists than both. I think his drop off in rating was due to switching him midfield roles but a good season all the same.

Ahmed Genchev 2b: Our first youth player to be one of our best players in the season. He managed to get second here and had to learn to be fully natural at a deeper midfield role. He’s developing very well and is likely to be a mainstay for a good while yet, especially if he keeps improving at his current rate.

Vasil Tachev: It’s odd that I’m considering playing strikerless when our striker was considered our 3rd best player this season but he’s fairly inconsistent, and there’s not much depth behind him and he’s reaching a point where his physical attributes will start to deteriorate which are probably his main asset at the moment.

Youth Intake

Another fairly strong Youth Intake this year, however yet again no strikers coming through as mentioned, meaning we’re getting increasingly thin on the ground there. This is the first season I didn’t sign all the intake even if all were nicknamed.

AiSPlOe.jpg

Youth intake 2023 – Ones to Watch

Borislav Ivanov 3a: Ivanov does look to have some potential to him, and is the first of our intakes to be able to play well at left attacking midfield. He may actually end up featuring more than I had initially pegged him to if we do switch to a strikerless system he’s one who could play the advanced role in the team, but he does lack a bit physically.

Kalin Boev 3b: Boev is one of two of the intake this season to have already featured for the first team, he looks not awful at centre back even if his heading is left wanting. His personality is an issue, but he is getting mentored so hopefully that can be rectified somewhat.

Miroslav Vadimirov 3c: An ok looking right back, however, does look to have decent enough attributes to be able to feature at centre back if he was required to. Unfortunately like many of our intake he also is lacking a little in terms of physical attributes.

Vasil Radev 3d: The other of the intake to have featured for the first team already, his case due to injuries, but he is probably up towards the better right attacking midfielders at the club. He has a weak right foot which I don’t like for a player on the right hand side but that can usually get rectified through player traits. He will probably feature fairly frequently in the coming season.

Ivaylo Georgiev 3e: Another player who could end up featuring more than thought on initial look, and probably more likely than Borislav Ivanov 3a, he does have ok attributes to feature in the attacking midfield if not lacking decent finishing, but physically for us is pretty solid so may be able to provide a useful option up top.

News/Looking Ahead

Another upgrade for the Junior Coaching, but our finances are starting to look a little dicey which is an issue as I feel the board may sell promising players from under us which is not what we need. We got our first international youth team call up with Miroslav Chervenkov 2d getting called up to the Bulgaria U19 though did not play, he may find himself being eased into being our first choice goalkeeper next season.

Next season I feel we need to at least qualify for the promotion playoffs or we risk stagnating at this level, our squad still has a few notable weaknesses that can hopefully be sorted on the next intake, mainly striker, however left full back doesn’t have a lot of strength either. However, multiple of our young players are developing rapidly and playing in a higher division will aid us in trying to keep hold of them for a little while. (and hopefully would help rectify our finances)

1seUWBr.jpg

S.C Lourinhanense

3598_imgbank.png

2022-23 Season Review

League Standings | Squad | Youth Candidates

Manager's Notes

Finally we're not 14th! We've finally reached that midtable position I was looking for, which hopefully gives us something to build on. I'd like to start on a promotion push soon, since our finances are starting to tank with more and more players getting bigger contracts, but there are some very strong teams in our division and our best players aren't good enough to carry us. The intake is probably the weakest I've had so far, though that shows how good previous ones have been. We're crying out for some good CBs, with our defence being our biggest weakness. Hopefully we get more development all-round this year, I'm hoping for promotion within 3 years.

Plans for Next Season

We go again. Top half would be excellent, but it's a season of development. We need to be getting the most out of these young stars, which means phasing out some of the old guard and really committing to a youthful team. I hope to end the year with a team entirely of youth academy players, although this could depend massively on how our next intake goes.

Best of the intake

Oep0PJN.png

João Miranda -  I wasn't expecting a striker from this intake, but Miranda looks a good prospect. Rosado is currently locking that position down in the main squad, but with some good performances in the u19s and some decent development, Miranda could force me to change my plans.

yCpUTUE.png

João Luís - I was excited to see a LB come through with high potential, hoping I could bed him in immediately, but Luis doesn't blow me away. I'm hoping for some rapid development in our u19s, as left-back is definitely an up for grabs position. Time will tell on this lad.

x6ifayg.png

Diogo Madruga - Reminds me a bit of Luís Vaz from the last intake. Unspectacular now, but with a bit of development he could be a key player. Definitely someone I'm keeping my eye on, especially with that 16 determination.

Posted (edited)

So having played through to December in the first season, to make sure I wanted to stick at the save, I have started with FC United in England.  The Serbian save is still live, as I like more than one game on the go at any one time.

Club Introduction

FC United of Manchester

Errea is named new technical sponsor of FC United of Manchester!

The Manager

9kEfKri.png

Personal Coaching Data

Club Facilities

At Start   Basic                Basic             Poor                      Adequate              Average          Fairly Basic       Local   (1.00*)

Season Record

2020/21

Overall Career Record

Trophy Haul

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------

Career Overview

Season     Champions League     Europa League          League                             Position     F.A. Cup                    League Cup        Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21

Edited by DazRTaylor

Oh, well nice knowing you....   Note to self, offer professional contracts for your promising youngsters

vZaYe8z.jpg

The fabled "Golden Generation".  Time will tell, I guess.

I really need a goalkeeper though as I am playing a teenage kid between the sticks right now and he only has three silver stars for current ability.  :D

eS3Nh9k.png

1 hour ago, Nottingham Forest said:

He looks solid Padders. You're in 2082 and in the Championship. Oh, but June 2082. Did you stay up?

Yes for the first time I managed to stay up in the Championship in the second season

Spent all season in the bottom 4

20200414105623_1.thumb.jpg.5c5cb6acf77cb5a3665c017315dbd6c8.jpg

Took me another 8 years to get back and four playoff failures

image.thumb.png.aa53d661d5b55b104ac726c12dd373f9.png

40 minutes ago, Padders said:

Yes for the first time I managed to stay up in the Championship in the second season

Spent all season in the bottom 4

20200414105623_1.thumb.jpg.5c5cb6acf77cb5a3665c017315dbd6c8.jpg

Took me another 8 years to get back and four playoff failures

image.thumb.png.aa53d661d5b55b104ac726c12dd373f9.png

That is genuinely one of the most impressive things I have seen.  I would not of had the patience.  Your save is fantastic!  Would love to see you reach the top flight.

20 hours ago, Diego D10S said:

Dont ask my why but toying with the idea of starting over with Palermo again. So I might be back in Italy in my next post.

Yeah, I'm thinking of ditching my Zadar save and trying England. I feel I've reached a peak in Croatia.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, DazRTaylor said:

That is genuinely one of the most impressive things I have seen.  I would not of had the patience.  Your save is fantastic!  Would love to see you reach the top flight.

So would I........................

Miles off at the moment

Another struggle at the bottom of the Championship

Just won last game so fingers crossed we stay up

Probably need one more win

image.thumb.png.34d27f52290f883e895ce83162e1d4fe.png

Edited by Padders

Youth Candidates

Season 2020/21

FC United of Manchester

So, our "Golden Generation".  To say I am disappointed is an understatement.  The best three are below.

bbf1AHy.png

uM4nqin.png

mttYKEH.png k4s0O8f.png fjMQRbq.png

Managed to stay up but doesn't look good for next season

20200414181156_1.thumb.jpg.0a261f9de19b3720b2163ba26a4413f5.jpg20200414181200_1.thumb.jpg.af64e7b657750d05a2231cfda87eb057.jpg

The star midfielder wont sign a new contract and is now worth £3.4m

20200414182553_1.thumb.jpg.6a823514aa6284e2e8e8b50944d781c8.jpg

20200414181129_1.thumb.jpg.c4624585322b30a22f6809ebcd1295ec.jpg

Best player is 20200414181146_1.thumb.jpg.4547b50c6c0e704bce48b8a56325ba11.jpg

Lots of bad runs as always

20200414181222_1.thumb.jpg.93e34dcbdf707bd2c7685b949544b896.jpg

20200414181230_1.thumb.jpg.2fa4db1ad7b79d6d6742fb8231d8f142.jpg

Posted (edited)

End of Season Review

Season 2020/21

FC United of Manchester

League Table - A terrific league campaign saw the club finish in the play off spots, in fourth place.

Play Offs - We comfortably beat Kettering in the first round before travelling to Hereford and winning 3-1, largely down to our opponents receiving an early red card.  In the play off final, We played Alfreton and despite beating them twice during the league campaign, they held us to a draw before beating us on penalties.  A heartbreaking way to end the season, but probably a good thing as we are nowhere near ready for the league above.

League Fixtures 1, 2 & 3 - I can't complain after a solid season.

F. A. Cup - A good cup run that came to an abrupt halt, losing 6-1 at home to Torquay United, who only play a league above us.

F. A. Trophy - We made it through to the third round before being outclassed by Aldershot of the Vanarama National League, going down 3-1 at home.

Pre Season Friendlies - The usual mix of bigger clubs and smaller ones.  A good set of results overall though, 

Squad - We played above our station all season and a repeat next year will be tough.

Squad Dynamics - Following the good season, squad harmony is excellent.

Transfers In - None.

Transfers Out - None.

Youth Candidates - A supposed "Golden Generation" which I just do not see.  Sam Murray YP21A1 is the best of the bunch apparently.

Finances - A very healthy bank balance.

Key Players

Tunde Owolabi - The best player at the club by a country mile.  I managed to get him to sign a two year contract extension too.  A return of 43 goals in his 56 appearances shows why he is relied upon.

Jack Lenehan - Solid young midfielder who had an excellent season.

Michael Potts - The anchor man in midfield.  He had a fine season.

Michael Donahue - A key player in midfield.  When good, he is brilliant.  Too inconsistent though.

Curtis Jones - Experienced central defender who marshalled the back four well.

Next Season

Challenge for a play off place again.

Personal Coaching Data

2020/21    Minimal = (0.75*) ↑   National B ↑↑             7 ↑   6 ↑   3 ↑   2 ↑   2 ↑   2 ↑   6 ↑   7 ↑   7 ↑   4 =   1 =   5 ↑   5 ↑   6 ↑  10 ↑   6 ↑   6 ↑

Club Facilities

At Start   Basic                Basic             Poor                      Adequate              Average          Fairly Basic       Local   (1.00*)
2020/21    Basic =              Basic =           Poor =                    Adequate =            Excellent ↑↑↑    Good ↑↑↑           Local = (1.00*) =

Season Record

2020/21      57        30       12       15         111              67                +44

Overall Career Record

2020/21          57        30       12       15         111              67                +44               325 days

Trophy Haul

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------

Career Overview

Season     Champions League     Europa League          League                             Position     F.A. Cup                    League Cup        Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21           N/a                N/a               Vanarama National League North        4th       First round                     N/a           Lost on penalties in the play off final.  Third round of the F. A. Trophy.

Record Number of Appearances (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Appearances
---------------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21    Nick Ryder YP21D4                         4

Record Goal Scorer (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Goals
---------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21    No one!                                0

Record Number of Assists (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Assists
-----------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21    Nick Ryder YP21D4                       1

Edited by DazRTaylor

2021/22 Update 3 - Youth Intake or the I want my Money Back...

Lets just, remind ourselves of what we were told, in the preview report shall we...

image.thumb.png.9c0c678994caea2441b879f54100aad9.png

Now, lets see what has come through shall we...

image.thumb.png.3397a28de00a37dcc3618b2421c23ce8.png

In other news, Under 19 Georgian internationlist Giorgi Kikalishvili (20a)has been relegated to Bryansk-2 after he rejected a new contract and has signed for Yenisey Krasnoyarsk on a pre-contract agreement, for £12K compensation. 

Posted (edited)

I'm leaking goals like crazy in VNL this season, but we are scoring quite freely as well, so there's that. And as long as we are avoiding relegation, I don't mind. I'm mentioning it because our last game was a 5-5 draw away to Carlisle!

5DbD57F.png

We've played 35 league games so far, and our goal difference is 75-79....

Edited by XaW

I have my own save in Wales, but after seeing @Padders progress it's really tempted me to join in doing an English save over here.

NK Zadar: 2057/58 season review

A very poor season as we didn't secure any silverware. Our league campaign never really got started and we toiled to a third place finish before losing the cup final.
We once again drew Arsenal in the CL knockouts where we were well beaten in the first round.
442708847_TABLE58.thumb.png.2d14ea63b769b10940f87f057ec7059a.png

Squad stats. Nothing mindblowing.
1540558243_SQUAD58.thumb.png.a06b903b10d6c3b606baa9a3b3e5e52d.png

Youth intake.
1035663062_YOUTH58.thumb.png.755609e719c56e4aafa41a2db42bb67f.png

Transfers.
1625109642_TRANSFERS58.thumb.png.5df6dc8fd0506cfc7fab6207ffd01762.png

55286231_stats58.thumb.png.a436b8c535fc90378dfbe55588dead6f.png

Not much to write home about :D
I may give Croatia another season or two and see how close we get to the CL.

10 minutes ago, Makoto Nakamura said:

SmallMetPolicelogo.png

6401d3e04a773dd4c2e59d3e992de8ec.png

7d90b042117f171565f6bb8282776c20.png

Okay, I'm in.

Welcome to the fun

Nice to see you here, @Makoto Nakamura! Been following a lot of your threads in the career forum, so going to be fun to see what you can do in here!

Posted (edited)

End of 2021/22 Season - Where's my New Contract you ******s

Well another season has come to an end, and although ending lower than last season I have to say it has been once against successful, starting the season expecting to come 20th!  Again, to many late defeats, but coming 10th with a positive goal difference leaves me happy. 

image.thumb.png.cf89902f74ea2a75d2ba37cd53aba586.png

Meanwhile the transfers, were on the shallow side, and if there is something we need, is money - what I wouldn't do for a raid by the Saudi's right now :lol:

image.thumb.png.b6e4259d4d7a654029d6af5694e12eef.png

Youth Players

Giorgi Kikalishvili (20a), 17 - After signing a PCA to leave, relegated to Byansk-2 where he played 20 games.

Alexandr Frolov (20b), 17 - 11 appearances in all in 2021/22.  Building up, and being used as the back up centre back

Vitaly Makeev (20c), 18 - Not a great season on loan to Energia Luki, only making 5 appearances.  Could be make or break in 22/23

Stanislav Voronov (21a), 18 - Centre Back Featured in 36 of the 38 league games, of which 35 were starts.  Been a huge main stay at the back. 

image.thumb.png.897051949d0d332c0ea75fb94a01cacc.png

Dmitry Grigorjev (21b), 17 - Spent the season in the 2nd team.  Playing 32 games, scoring 3 goals and 3 assists. 

image.thumb.png.df24037414924609a399dff229942364.png

Renatas Jankauskas (21c), 17 - Lithuanian (declared) winger who has featured 32 times for the second team.  Made 1 Under 19's Lithuanian squad, but has yet to feature.

2021/22 Newbies

Yury Smirnov (22a), 16 - Young right back, best of the bunch tbh.  Will be promoted to the Second Team next season. 

image.thumb.png.e361fac9214c1af170ecbdc4e90e5537.png

Andrey Bykov (22b), 17 - Young left winger, could have a bright future.  Going to be in the second team next season. 

Season at a Glance

image.thumb.png.f59ba1e42d5638d59c24ab696048460f.png

Off Field

Away from the park, finances are a mess.  Almost £2m in debt.  And despite stating they want me as manager and having a meeting to discuss the vision for the future, they have been unwilling to offer me a new contract, with me having just over a month of my current deal to go!!!  Where's my contract you bams! 

Updated Profile:

image.thumb.png.ac3fd2d7a7121d4b6ebdfd867996b849.png

Next Season

Fight against Relegation

Wage Budget slashed from £20K a week to £9K a week!!

(easy, if not released):lol:

Edited by ATW

South Shields F.C. New Crest.png

South Shields

Youth Intake 2034

Another good intake for us. We already have massive potential in our U-18 squad and if they all can reach their potential we might just have a good team on our hands. 

Alex Leverton and Martin Hutchinson looks really good. We have quite a few right backs now, luckily Leverton looks like he can operate on both sides. 

Now we just need to keep our place in the Premier League! 

1357815620_2020-04-1421_13_08-FootballManager2020.thumb.jpg.b3e2e5fb62eff9107208c9182566a434.jpg     1735533206_2020-04-1421_13_15-FootballManager2020.thumb.jpg.e30959ad3f4818fd9af1e9d6a9120b84.jpg     1034747339_2020-04-1421_13_25-FootballManager2020.thumb.jpg.1b431981f4104058514882d1c8792f38.jpg     1144778588_2020-04-1421_13_33-FootballManager2020.thumb.jpg.0908e6e09381cc814c7bfcb36463a53b.jpg     972700472_2020-04-1421_13_41-FootballManager2020.thumb.jpg.d4a6e0728aab065abb98f7801d4f4941.jpg

image.png.a2efa7d7c28fc4893e7b40a36b9a385e.png

Jalkapalloseura Hercules Season 5

Competition Overview

League Results

Cup Results

Transfers

Youth Intake

Squad Stats

Summary:

This was always going to be a transitional season, our third at this level but the squad is generally getting worse as senior players move on and the kids get more chances and expectation placed on their shoulders, some thrived, some sank, some just about kept their heads above water. We took our defence of the Soumen Cup seriously and the group stages were passed without too much incident - the result of the competition was a 6-4 derby victory over AC Oulu with 1D Jesper Holmberg getting his 1st double for the club, but also 4A Iñigo Casado scoring his first goals for the club - a result that gave me great hope for the young strikers. We lost against HJK in the Semi Finals and our most realistic attempt at Europe died.

Our existing Europa League campaign last three times as long as previous season - starting with a bang (8-0 win at home to FC Alashkert from Armenia) and ending with a whimper, and a penalty shootout defeat to Hrvatski Nogometni Klub Rijeka from Croatia. The money raised from this campaign meant we were able to improve Youth Facilities, Youth Recruitment and the Junior Coaching - in the long term this was the 2nd most important development from the season.

The biggest "WIN" happened before a ball had been kicked - the board agreed that will (and now have) become professional at the end of the 2023 season..

The league campaign was mixed - a mid table 6th placed finish would suggest that - 6 wins and a draw from 9 games in July and August was the best run of the campaign, but scoring goals are our problem, Hekuran Hasani was our top scorer with 11 in total, 6 in the league. Our highest scoring striker was 1D Jesper Holmberg with 7 - 2 of them in the league!

In terms of the kids - 1A Teemu Syväjärvi had another solid season - scored his 1st goal for the club and also made the step up to the Finland U21 side at the U21 World Cup - he is also making noises about a bigger club so how much longer he remains is anyones guess, although no bids have been tabled. Alongside him at the back was 1F Teemu Tauriainen who recovered from a very slow start to end the season in some decent form and would now be considered within our best 11 as one of the Central Defenders. 3A Rolf Isokangas made his Finland U19 bow as a Centre Back - a position that he has never featured in for me - he is a DM and will always be a DM (actually he is training to be a CM..), brilliant in the cups but just about Ok in the league - he was 2nd in the Player of the Year, and took home the Young Player award so the fans were pleased. These 3 have been my stand outs for the last couple of seasons but we did see others stepping up.

1D Jesper Holmberg has had a couple of mentions, his 7 goals in 38 is seen as more prolific when you consider 16 of these were from the bench - he will never be a natural goalscorer and may have been replaced in this years intake. 4B Patrick Ilola managed 20 games as back-up/cover/spare midfielder with some mixed success - one of the senior midfielders will be moved on this winter to allow Patrick a lot more opportunity next season.

Youth Intake

Best Ever! Out of 5 which makes it a less impressive statement but I had 3 players who are immediate first team squad players.

• 5A Marko Kinnunen is immediately our 2nd best striker, he scored on his debut and added a 2nd in his limited game time - we need goals and someone with 12 finishing and 10 composure will certainly improve us - at 16 the boy has massive potential, an Unambitious personality is his weak point but mentoring is already in progress.
  • If Marko doesn't score, then 5B Juuso Ilola just might. A not quite as good version of Marko but with similar levels of potential - without playing a game he is our 3rd best striker. I needed someone to score goals, I potentially have 2.
  • How can I top these 2.. Well 5C Topi Raittinen come's close - another with Unambitious personality disorder, his natural position is AMC which we don't play but I am confident I can turn him into a more than capable MC, Fitness, Team Work and Work Rate are all very good numbers already, and the rest should improve over time. Will be a useful player from the bench next season but I like the look of him.
  • I'll call out 1 more.. We have an affiliation with Chennai City in India, and we have had our first capture from there.. 5G Sampath Praveen is a 5'8 Central Defender who I don't think will amount to a huge amount in his career - a 3* potential suggests squad player if the next few intakes are sparse in the defensive positions, but he might give us our first full international.

Very pleased with the intake, gives us a much needed boost.

S5.thumb.JPG.08435d85ab3a687540bb4db5bcc338ed.JPG

2022/2023 Summer Transfer Update - The Dream a Dream Update

Well the good news is, I got my new contract, this time for two years, although I am now earning £600 a week less due to the very poor finances the Club finds itself with.  Nothing I could do about that. 

Meanwhile on the park, the club have once again, made it through to the Fifth Round of the cup, and will once again, like last year face of against Rostov. 

In the league, I really can not say enough about the performances, once again, media predicted 20th, but after 11 games we're currently 3rd, which due to who is above me is an automatic promotion place.  Although, as anyone who has followed any my other attempts know, what that means is usually we have further to fall by the next update.  Can the club keep it up? 

image.thumb.png.7ae6eb8f49bdb626d885c94a61200399.png

For the record, the two defeats have come against Khimki and Spartak-2.  

As for other business, transfers look like...

image.thumb.png.8a904f1a8475ab37aea18c7b514fbb26.png

And, yes that is another loan for Makeev(20c).  Hopefully this one allows him to push on. 

So lets all dream the dream and I can continue the good form...

2020/21 Youth Candidates

07a0a1e01a2b1229bad18e9c56e35d32.png

A poor intake but it's nice to have more than 14 players now.

926337a9a6bff1bf02063f037be659d3.png

b9c541cf56a09924cb375477f4aff3fa.png