The FM20 Youth Academy Challenge

8e99cb0efd8973e505db072e8bb9dcaa.png

FC Dnepr Mogilev - 2022 Season Review

Competitions|  Squad  |  Transfers  |  

|  Evgeniy Fedorov 2A*  |  Ivan Fomin  |  Pavel Fomin  |

An excellent season, and certainly unexpected. We were among the contenders for promotion until the final two months when the wheels fell off and we didn't win our last 6 games. That being said, we were still expected to be relegated so to finish in the top half is a massive achievement. We had a board takeover this season, but it has done absolutely nothing to aid our finances. A decent cup run as well, beating a top tier side in the second round before falling in extra time in the 3rd.  I'm optimistic for next season as I believe we have a stronger squad, but we will lose a couple of our players because they think they're too good. We will see about that...

Youth Intake

244a04bff7f293f5465513d7f3c9f87e.png

|  Anton Kondratovich 3A  |  Valeriy Klimovich 3B  |  Andrey Bukonkin 3C*  |

Another good intake, our top prospect gives some much needed reinforcement to the back line, which ranks among the lowest in a lot of categories. We still need good strikers and CBs, and it will remain to be seen whether or not some of these guys can step up.

Progress

8f66880e3a7404330535f0b49a98f717.png

Edited by shaunvamos

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6FaUinmI_400x400.jpg.f861b1cc06f6c0152bab756ebddf3bdf.jpg

Port Talbot Town FC - Season 2 (2021-22)

db6fcbf29d2a867ca809fab02c56c5d9.thumb.png.e9c4d5646550e64cc13d5c7a8f94e73b.png         beb2a485eb10fffd7a0eada57c544d24.thumb.png.096abb0e001aba209aad716ce43d0bb0.png

Competitions - Squad - Transfers - Finances - Season Review - Season AwardsOverall Best 11

League - Managed to win the league on the last day with a convincing 4-1 win thanks to 2 sending off for the Opposition. Spending most of the season in the top 3 we went 6 points clear with 9 games to go. we then lost 3 of the next 5 which made it interesting in true FM style but managed to secure the title on the last day thanks to our win and Llantwit Major drawing. 

Cups - We were knocked out early in the Second round of the Nathaniel MG Cup. Had a very good chance of reaching the final of the JD Welsh Cup after having a easy run into the semi finals we were drawn against Haverfordwest who were in our league unfortunately we went 2-0 down un the first half and although getting one back we couldnt break them down! They went on to win and looks like they are playing in Europe next season so alittle gutted that could have been us!

Notable Player Performances

James Roden -21A - Won the Player of the season awards with 13 assists from right wing and is already a key player just signed a new contract with a couple of extension clauses

Bobby McLernon 21C - Made 36 appearances in his breakthrough season with 7 goals playing as a bob to box midfielder and an average rating of 6.81 also tied down to a contract

Jonathan Grifiths-Holmes 21H - Thrown i after losing our main Central defender before the season started and coped very well 35 appearances 5 goals and an average rating of 6.95

Ben Gibbens 21J - First choice keeper already but looks like he will want to leave soon with interest from England i did manage to get him signed up so thankfully should get some money if he goes 

Youth Candidates - A promising "Golden Generation" again although i do not think many will be making the first team squad like last seasons intake a couple DM's look better than my current player other than that a couple of back up options

Martin Blake 22A - Quick back up right winger

Gareth Connor 22E - potential starting DM this season

Steffan Cook 22G - Could also potentially become my starting DM this season

Samir Shaikh 22H - Back up Centre Back

Career Stats -

Season	Division		Pos	Welsh Cup		NMG Cup		Euro League		Champions League		Achievements
2020/21	JD South		4th	Quarters		Quarters	N/A			N/A													
2021/22 JD South		1st	Semi Final		2nd Round	N/A			N/A				Champions, Manager of the Year

Player Stats -

Season		Player of the Season		Young Player of the Season		Top Goalscorer			Top Assists				Highest AvRating	
2020/21		Keiran Thomas			Keiran Thomas				Keiran Thomas (11)		Morgan Thomas (8)			Matthew Beynon (7.12)	
2021/22		James Rodon 21A			James Rodon 21A				Cameron Jones (11)		James Rodon 21A (13)			James Rodon 21A (7.10)

Club Details -

Season		Junior Coaching		Youth Recruitment		Youth Facilities		Training Facilities		Av Attendance		Season Tickets	
2020/21		Average			Limited				Poor				Adequate			251			145	
2021/22		Average			Limited				Poor				Adequate			263			159

FC Dnepr Mogilev - 2023 Season Review

Competitions |  Squad  |  Awards  |  Transfers  |

|  Ivan Fomin  |  Evgeniy Fedorov 2A*  |  Alexey Kozel 1D  |

Another season of safety, defying expectations once more. Our defence was extremely poor, probably due to having the poorest defence attribute-wise in the league, so for next season I'll be dropping the defensive line and hoping for the best. Our star keeper and striker also departed on free transfers this season, which resulted in us scoring 20 less than last season. We are still in the cup, after having benefited from a reasonable draw, and it will carry over into next season. I'm happy to keep quietly plugging away in the second division strengthening up until we come good out of nowhere to mount a serious challenge for promotion.

Youth Intake

e5247578b499123d9f5a466b2eb85a76.png

|  Vladislav Dekhtyar 4A  |  Andrey Zaytsev 4B*  |  Igor Pavlov 4C  |

Another good intake, with plenty of talent up front. However, we don't get any immediately decent CBs or a keeper, two areas in which we are severely lacking.

Progress

7f6ca3b3c72a905f1770ebda1794fb0d.png

Edited by shaunvamos

8 hours ago, andershs said:

Wow, this is bad.

It is the same players as last year mixed up with some promising youngster and more or less the same tactic.

But our players are missing all opportunities, and our new goalkeeper is absolute rubbish. I am tempted to start with a greyed-out keeper.

And I am getting to the point where I am panic-switching tactics.

If I am not fired, we will definitely go down and end the challenge in that way.

20200404004405_1bd72b32d1eb8a529.jpg

Ouch! This part of the challenge is the hardest, but also the most fun for me. Getting established a team, fighting for stabilisation, finding a tactic that works. Incredibly tough, but also so, so rewarding when it happens. Then it's all in the details, training, tweaking tactics to suit newer (and hopefully, better!) players, while slowly improving the team year to year.

I feel for you though, I spent 10 years in the same division as you almost getting relegated each season, before we finally lost out on the final day of the 10th season. Felt hard done by, but still, exciting. And that's something have been growing for me, a new go in England... But I'm still enjoying Iceland a lot, so I'll stick to my current save for now. I do have unfinished business in England though...

JZB0NZb.png

TSV Havelse | Table | SquadTransfers | Finances | Season 2027/28 (8th Season)

Season Review:

Our 8th season was full of dissapointments and in general we cannot be satisfied with the season outcome.  We expected to finish the season among the top 6 but in the end, we finished on really poor 15th position. Throughout the season I couldn't find the right tactic to suit the players we have in the team and this is reflected on the table. I did try several setups such as 4-4-2, 4-4-1-1 and even 3-5-2 but none of them worked in the long term. I think most of our issues lie on our poor defence as we played almost an entire season with two 18 years old players in the central defence. But I assume this is the cost of playing with the youths.

Our best player was – as it is for several straight seasons – Utku Kani. He was an instrumental part of our team as he scored almost half of our goals. Some of them were important in the relegation fight and thanks to him we stayed in the 3. Liga.

Finances:

Finances are again declining fast. Part of the reason is that we built a new stadium, but the major part is the fact that the fans simply aren't visiting our matches. I don't know if is this due to our small fan base or the fact that we were playing our home matches on the stadium 70 kilometers away from our home ground. Thankfully we will move to the new stadium in the next season so one of these factors will be eliminated. Then we will need to play better so our fan base will grow.

Youth Academy:

Youth intake again wasn't good, thus we will keep only two players for the future:

• Stefan Krenn - Austrian midfielder with potential to be retrained to play either on the wing or in the attack

pA79xZg.png

• Justin Grahle - wing back with some nice physical skills to build on

zUPxyam.png

Aim for next Season:

The biggest thing in the next season will be the opening of our new stadium in our hometown Garbsen. We hope that with the grand opening our players will get needed motivation for the news season. We will need to play better to get our fans back to the stadium and to improve our finances so we will be able to further develop the club and our facilities.

Overview:

EufufBK.png

Edited by uroszila

File:ABC FC - RN.svg

So here it is, the Youth intake/halfway update. 

In Brazil we have entered 4 different competitions, the State Championship (Two sections - Potiguar Open and Close), North East Cup (Copa do Nordeste), the Brazilian Cup and of course Série C. 

The season started poorly, losing our first game 3-2 with a last minute goal against Potiguar int he Open Stage group.  We were never able to fully recover from this, and ended third in the league, missing out to rivals América (1st) and Palmeira (2nd). During this time, the Copa do Brasil had taken place and despite request from the board to reach the second round we lost, in a close battle with Série A side Fortaleza 1-0. 

The Close section, we fared slightly better coming second, once again losing out on top spot to América - which led to a head to head match with same, to decide who would face Palmeira in the final to decide who would be named Champions.  In a tight a fair, where there was not much action, we were able to come through as victorious in a 1-0 win.

Moving into the Final, trying to claim the 2021 Potiguar Championship (and 57th overall - they won 2019 and 2020).  Unfortunately, the players were in an almost full blown mutiny at this time due to a couple of sales I had made in previous weeks but thankfully they seen past that and came through, winning the exciting (almost too exciting for my heart FFS) 4-3

Moving on, Copa do Nordeste and Série C side by side, and despite being requested to reach the finals, the less said about the Copa de Nordeste the better, as we came in 7th our of 8. While in Série C a request to end mid-table (which I'm guessing it the no-mans land between promotion playoffs and relegation has been going well so far.  At the half way point of the group stage, we see ourselves in 3rd place in Group A,

As you all know from previous my first half is usually a lot better than my second - can we keep it up? 

Now, for the Youth...

Sidcley (20a)

Nem (20b)

Youth Candidates 2021

just lost my best player to Man City due to a release clause...

rZ6QgLv.png

7jMmBMq.png

He's a wonderkid as well! I've tried to get rid of the clause since he forced it in, but now I finally lost him. A big loss to our defence!

FC Dnepr Mogilev - 2024 Season Review

|  Competitions  |  Squad  |  Awards  |  Transfers  |

|  Evgeniy Fedorov 2A  |  Dmitriy Sadovskiy 2K  |  Vladislav Mikhaltsov 2M  |

An excellent season that had absolutely no right to be. We started off really poor, and then I began to pick the team myself instead of the assistant. Perhaps non-coincidentally, our results began to improve and saw us gradually move up the table into a playoff spot with 2 games to go. In the Belarussian promotion playoff, the 3rd/4th placed teams in Tier 2 and the last 2 teams in Tier 1 are  drawn randomly against each other in a two leg playoff, where the winners of each tie are in Tier 1 next season and the losers in Tier 2. We had a favourable draw, meeting the other team in our division, Volna Pinsk. Unfortunately we lost out on penalties, but I will not complain. We have retained our player base for next season and all things considered we may be able to make a serious attempt at automatic promotion! I won't mention the cup, as we had a disgraceful loss to an unplayable team. We also had a board takeover, and they appear to be underwriters as they've injected a whole bunch of money to keep us afloat, but I'm unable to get any upgrades just yet as there are still loans to pay off.

Youth Intake

6e1025fa0e0c3c755692891b31c364d0.png

|  Andrey Novik 5A*  |  Sergey Sashcheko 5B  |  Yuriy Alshanik 5C*  |

An intake that's hints at a possible plateau for our talent. We have inherited too many wingers, although there are some centre backs that look like they could be something.

Progress

09c4b9c61cc8586b714034cf1c3e8dc0.png

Edited by shaunvamos

2 hours ago, XaW said:

Ouch! This part of the challenge is the hardest, but also the most fun for me. Getting established a team, fighting for stabilisation, finding a tactic that works. Incredibly tough, but also so, so rewarding when it happens. Then it's all in the details, training, tweaking tactics to suit newer (and hopefully, better!) players, while slowly improving the team year to year.

I feel for you though, I spent 10 years in the same division as you almost getting relegated each season, before we finally lost out on the final day of the 10th season. Felt hard done by, but still, exciting. And that's something have been growing for me, a new go in England... But I'm still enjoying Iceland a lot, so I'll stick to my current save for now. I do have unfinished business in England though...

Thanks for the encouraging team talk, @XaW :)

Yes, your seasons with Stratford Town were exciting to follow, but you can definitely feel hard done by after going through so many seasons.

I have switched to a simple kick-and-rush, counter 4-4-2, and at least we have had a mini recovery winning two games, but whether it will last, I don't know. 

But I will kick on and see where it leads us.

Best of luck on Iceland, where you are now a domestical force :)

2020-04-04_12364641d93053fe247bb1.png

11 hours ago, andershs said:

Wow, this is bad.

It is the same players as last year mixed up with some promising youngster and more or less the same tactic.

But our players are missing all opportunities, and our new goalkeeper is absolute rubbish. I am tempted to start with a greyed-out keeper.

And I am getting to the point where I am panic-switching tactics.

If I am not fired, we will definitely go down and end the challenge in that way.

20200404004405_1bd72b32d1eb8a529.jpg

So frustrating those kind of runs!

Just can't seem to get out of them

1 minute ago, andershs said:

Thanks for the encouraging team talk, @XaW :)

Yes, your seasons with Stratford Town were exciting to follow, but you can definitely feel hard done by after going through so many seasons.

I have switched to a simple kick-and-rush, counter 4-4-2, and at least we have had a mini recovery winning two games, but whether it will last, I don't know. 

But I will kick on and see where it leads us.

Best of luck on Iceland, where you are now a domestical force :)

2020-04-04_12364641d93053fe247bb1.png

Hopefully you can stay up! Sometimes it's back to basics, hoofball, whatever you wanna call it, as long as it nets points! Football is a very simple game after all, in it essence. ;)

Go go go! :D

Thanks, things are going well, but I do struggle to take the next step in Europe. And I actually think I need to get the league to grow somehow. It has slowly improved, but I need the other teams to pull their weight in Europe to get better. Let's see how things go now that I lost my best player though. Things could be much more difficult without him.

25 minutes ago, XaW said:

just lost my best player to Man City due to a release clause...

rZ6QgLv.png

7jMmBMq.png

He's a wonderkid as well! I've tried to get rid of the clause since he forced it in, but now I finally lost him. A big loss to our defence!

Gutting and for only £275k!!

6 minutes ago, Padders said:

Gutting and for only £275k!!

Yeah, I weren't able to increase (or remove!) his clause, so he went for a pittance...

Ouch! Into League 2 and suddenly we're spending £173k per month on our youth system. And the board refuse to roll back coaching or recruitment because "our finances are stable". Sheer madness... Then they'll probably start selling our best players once we're in the red. Wonder how long I'll last at this rate, may have been better not to get promoted after all :z

343584738_Screenshot2020-04-04at13_57_03.thumb.png.fc473b9ed23714c58c0e08929b8eeaaa.png

Well the second half of the season has come and gone, and it has been mightily successful.  Despite some questionable results, including failing to win the last two matches of the group stages, the club had secured a quarter final berth with 3 games to go.  This led to a match with Group B side Londrina - who came second in their group to decide who would be promoted.  The first leg, could not have gone better - winning 4-2 at home.  The away leg was less impressive, but as we knew a loss of 1-0 or better would see us promoted we secured a 1-1 draw - winning the tie 5-3 on aggregate meaning not only did we reach the semi final, it also meant ABC FC return to Série B for the first time since 2018.

In the semi final, it seen us pitted against Group B side Ituano, who came 4th in the group, but were able to see of Jacuipense - who won our group.  So I knew it was going to be a tough task.  The first leg, away from home may look like a comprohensive win - it wasn't, after we scored our goal was besieged but we ran out 3-1 winners in the end. The second leg, was something magic.  In the 80th minute I was looking, and thinking the worst, down 3-1, but as he has many a time this season Wallyson comes along and saves us.  A fine finish, leading to a 3-2 defeat, but qualification to the final (I celebrated so much I smashed my knee of my desk) to face of against fellow Group A side Santa Cruz, who in the two games so far this season have won both.

So it was time for the final, the first leg being at home, and despite countless chances sloppy defending seen us go down 1-0 after 19 minutes, which we pegged back in the 39th minute.  The second half seem to be very stop start with neither side being able to get a winner, it ended 1-1.

The Second leg, unfortunately was just one too many games as we lost 3-2.  A real kick in the heehaws as we were winning 2-1 in the 87th minute.  But I cannot complain too much the boys done good. 

Competition Breakdown at a Glance

Potiguar Championship Open - 3rd

Potiguar Championship Close - 2nd (qualified for Winner Playoff) - Winner (qualified for Championship Playoff)

Potiguar Championship Final - Winner

Copa do Brasil - 1st Round

Copa do Nordeste - 7th

Série C Group A - 3rd (Qualified for Promotion Playoff) - Won Promotion Playoff - Won Semi Final - Runner Up

The Youth

Sidcley (20a) - Finally turned 16 and was able to make his debut - taking the record of his fellow youth one to watch Nem, starting the second leg of the Série C as I tried to manage the yellow cards for the possible final. 

Nem (21b) - Made his debut in the last game of the Série C group match, becoming at the time youngest ever player. 

The Candidates

Arquimedson Baumbach (21a) - Young Centre Back.

Pipoca (21b) - Young striker

José Maria (21c) - Young Brazilian/German midfielder. 

Off the Park/Awards

Transfers

Manager of the Year

Marquinhos wins Player of the Year and Young Player of the Year

Pachu ends top goal scorer

image.png.96420cf650761e691e2558be6f127549.png

2060/61 Annecy FC season review - Ligue 1

The League

Our rebuilding and change of generation continued. Several players of the last successful decade continued to decline or left the club. We are exceptionally fragile at centreback. Nicolas Camus is well past his prime and his partner is always a midfielder played out of position.

We started the season with injuries to several key players and were in 16th position at the halfway stage. Things picked up in the second half and a late rally saw us climb up to 10th place. 

A final position above expectations in some ways, but still no European football next season.

Europe

Our European adventure this season was disappointing. We limped though to 3rd place in the Champions Cup group stage, ahead of Bayer 04. But we failed to convince in any game.

We went out of the Euro Cup in the first knockout round with two losses to RB Leipzig, getting completely outplayed in the process.

The Players

When it comes to players, there's only one place to start this season.

Club legend, Bryan Pham Ba YP39a, is retiring at the age of 38, after 22yrs in the first team. He finished with 963 appearances and 472 goals. Our record appearance maker and scorer in both the league and overall.

His team honours while playing for Annecy include one Ligue 1 title, two Ligue 2 titles, two Euro Cups, one French Cup and a Trophee des Champions. Internationally he also won a European U19 Championship with the French U19 team and a French Youth Invitational tournament with the French U20 team.

Individually he won the European golden boy award in 2042, Ligue 2 top scorer awards in 2040, 41 & 42, Ligue 1 top scorer awards in 2051 & 52, Golden Boot in the 2042 European U19 championship, Eleven supporters player of the year awards and numerous player of the week/month & team of the season awards.

His connection with Annecy FC continues in his off field role as a coach of our under 19s team. 

Transfers

image.thumb.png.ef44bb457d672fa725ca1c64eaef11f8.png

34 minutes ago, FoxGe1994 said:

Was fired. :(

Lost my best striker after 1. season - and did not have any player who could score the same amount of goals...

But will start the challenge again :D:lol:

Unlucky. Sorry to hear. If it is any consolation, I am also struggling badly in the second season.

Even with both my best strikers.

Looking forward to seeing where you will start the challenge again! :)

4 hours ago, uroszila said:

• Stefan Krenn - Austrian midfielder with potential to be retrained to play either on the wing or in the attack

pA79xZg.png

Damn 14 years old. Don't see that a lot.

8 hours ago, shaunvamos said:

Progress

7f6ca3b3c72a905f1770ebda1794fb0d.png

Good luck in Belarus! Been away from actively playing this challenge. Instead I'm playing a private save with an LLM database in Belarus. It's definitely a ton of fun. Good luck overthrowing BATE once you get there. I still haven't done it with 3 tries in the top flight and signing wonderkids (one has gone to barca for 17M). But on a positive note, I got a youth player come through while I was in tier 3 who is now one of the best Belorussians and playing for BATE. And he's still only 21. Foolishly I sold him, but coming back on loan he helped me finish second behind BATE. You should be able to develop players like that fairly well compared to me. When I got him my facilities where both set as 'poor'. Good luck, you got this! :)

2 hours ago, dkouv said:

Ouch! Into League 2 and suddenly we're spending £173k per month on our youth system. And the board refuse to roll back coaching or recruitment because "our finances are stable". Sheer madness... Then they'll probably start selling our best players once we're in the red. Wonder how long I'll last at this rate, may have been better not to get promoted after all :z

343584738_Screenshot2020-04-04at13_57_03.thumb.png.fc473b9ed23714c58c0e08929b8eeaaa.png

I'm losing £500k-£800k a month in League 1

6 minutes ago, dkouv said:

@Padders - just caught up on your progress with Scarborough, you were definitely unlucky there! Hang in though, I'm sure after getting to year 2068 you're not the one to give up on a save easily :p

Still going.....

Nearly got sacked last season after being sitting in bottom 3 after 15 games.

Got called into board meeting. Asked for some more time and went on 12 game unbeaten run

Into my 4th season since getting relegated from Championship

Season 1 and 3 midtable

2nd season missed out on automatic by one point! Needed to win either of last two games, could only manage a draw and loss

No surprise lost in Playoff Finals

Sorry for all the small updates. Next update will be a full season update, I promise.

The change in tactics to a simple 4-4-2 has in the short run turned our form somewhat around, and given us a small gap to the relegation places.

I hope it can continue.

2020-04-04_173620c3be6abbeaf7f624.png

2020-04-04_173653fca110b3c597e19a.png

It would be a shame to have to walk away from such facilities and such a youth preview. The youth training facility upgrade has been done, I and managed to push Junior Coaching and Youth Recruitment to the next level.

But our goalkeeper Geraint Page is still hopeless. His Saves Tipped, Held and Parried along with his Clean Sheets have to be the among the lowest in the league.

I am desperately hoping for a halfdecent goalkeeper in the next intake.

3 minutes ago, Padders said:

Here we go!!

Any tips on how to keep hold off him?

image.thumb.png.e489d4a2fcd981d1f1a6b2b047177799.png

Reject bids, and try to keep him happy. Oh, and don't include release fees...

56 minutes ago, Padders said:

Gone 

Gutted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

image.thumb.png.78ed2d61d261b35cd5f5c7616b749cb5.png

That is one of the best regens, I have seen. It is not that far fetched, that you will actually get a payment from the 'profit of next sale'.

How much of a boost is this to your finances?

44 minutes ago, andershs said:

That is one of the best regens, I have seen. It is not that far fetched, that you will actually get a payment from the 'profit of next sale'.

How much of a boost is this to your finances?

Pretty much at 0 before the transfer went through so put me at £13m up

9 hours ago, Crayam99x said:

Good luck in Belarus! Been away from actively playing this challenge. Instead I'm playing a private save with an LLM database in Belarus. It's definitely a ton of fun. Good luck overthrowing BATE once you get there. I still haven't done it with 3 tries in the top flight and signing wonderkids (one has gone to barca for 17M). But on a positive note, I got a youth player come through while I was in tier 3 who is now one of the best Belorussians and playing for BATE. And he's still only 21. Foolishly I sold him, but coming back on loan he helped me finish second behind BATE. You should be able to develop players like that fairly well compared to me. When I got him my facilities where both set as 'poor'. Good luck, you got this! :)

Thanks! Surprisingly, BATE haven't been that dominant so far. They've only won the league once out of the 5 seasons I've played. Dinamo Minsk has won 3, and Dynamo Brest won the other one.  Hopefully you're right about our facilities producing bette players than most, and our guys are developing quite well, and the quality is only going to get better. 

6FaUinmI_400x400.jpg.f861b1cc06f6c0152bab756ebddf3bdf.jpg   23.thumb.png.c77846df4f79632c50ab44572a3dd89c.png

Port Talbot Town FC - Season 3 (2022-23)

Competitions - Squad - Transfers - Finances - Season Review - Season Awards - Overall Best 11
League - After a slow start where we dominated games but struggled to score we didnt have a win in the first 8 drawing 5 and losing 3 all 3 loses were 1-0. We changed out forwards player role and a trip to bottom of the league change our fortune with a 3-1 win we started to pick up some form finishing just outside the championship split. Finishing the season strong with only 1 loss in the playoffs we finished our first season 7th.

Cups - Disappointing in the MG cup knocked out in the second round on penalties. We made the quarter final of the Welsh Cup losing on Pens again!

Notable Player Performances

James Rodon 21A - Won Player Of The Year for the second year in a row. 7 Goals 14 Assists and an AvRat 7.19

Cameron Jones - Top goalscorer with 11 goals should have been so much more if he knew how to score one on ones

Jonathan Grifiths-Holme 21H - Developing very well and also pitches in with a few goals from set pieces AvRat 7.01

Youth Candidates - A Promising "Golden Generation" For the third year in a row i know have a new HOYD who is a model professional so hopefully i get some good personality's through instead of the usual unambitious/balanced

Dor Banano 23F - Left Winger but Fickle personality

Alex Mahoney 23J - Central Mid that could break into the first team early on

Christian Lavender 23K - Defensive Mid good back up option

Career Stats -

Season	Division		Pos	Welsh Cup		NMG Cup		Euro League		Champions League		Achievements
2020/21	JD South		4th	Quarters		Quarters	N/A			N/A													
2021/22 JD South		1st	Semi Final		2nd Round	N/A			N/A				Champions, Manager of the Year
2022/23	JD Premier		7th	Quarter Final		2nd Round	N/A			N/A				Manager of the Year

Player Stats - 

Season		Player of the Season		Young Player of the Season		Top Goalscorer			Top Assists				Highest AvRating	
2020/21		Keiran Thomas			Keiran Thomas				Keiran Thomas (11)		Morgan Thomas (8)			Matthew Beynon (7.12)	
2021/22		James Rodon 21A			James Rodon 21A				Cameron Jones (11)		James Rodon 21A (13)			James Rodon 21A (7.10)
2022/23		James Rodon 21A			James Rodon 21A				Cameron Jones (11)		James Rodon 21A (14)			James Rodon 21A (7.19)

Club Details -

Season		Junior Coaching		Youth Recruitment		Youth Facilities		Training Facilities		Av Attendance		Season Tickets	
2020/21		Average			Limited				Poor				Adequate			251			145	
2021/22		Average			Limited				Poor				Adequate			263			159
2022/23		Average			Limited				Poor				Adequate			228			176

FC Dnepr Mogilev - 2025 Season Review

Competitions |  Squad  |  Awards  |  Overall Best Eleven  |  Transfers |

|  Evgeniy Fedorov 2A  |  Vladislav Dekhtyar 4A  |  Alexey Plaskonnyi 1B  |

Promoted!

We were remarkably consistent through the whole season never dropping out of the promotion places and more often than not inside the automatic promotion spots, which is how we made it to the top division next season. Our matchday squad is generally all under 23, which gives them even more time to develop through playing games. We still have significant weaknesses all over the shop attribute wise, so I'm thinking it will be a tough ask to stay up next year. That being said we're going to give it a red hot crack. Still in the cup after a fantastic win over BATE, and we'll see if we go beyond the QF for the first time. 

Youth Intake

95465376ef69ac3209babd2ce239c5a9.png

|  Maxim Likhtarovich 6A  |  Valeriy Kipra 6B  |  Alexandr Shantalosov 6C*  |

A Maltese guy! Almost definitely due to my HOYD being Maltese. We don't seem to have hit our talent peak yet, with a well rounded intake both positionally and potentially. I like the look of Alexandr Shantalosov 6C* the most, especially with his fantastic personality.

Progress

a320b00b38ad851b6578cdc7fd2314f9.png

Edited by shaunvamos

FC Dnepr Mogilev - 2025 Season Review

Competitions |  Squad  |  Awards  |  Overall Best Eleven  |  Transfers |

|  Evgeniy Fedorov 2A  |  Vladislav Mikhaltsov 2M  |  Andrey Melnikov 2N  |

Mid-table finish. That's as good as a league win in my books given the expectations. We didn't even come close to being considered for relegation the whole time. In fact, we spent most of the year holding court in 4th as 'best of the rest' behind BATE, Dinamo Minsk and Dynamo Brest. Towards the back end of the season we fell away again though, perhaps we just don't have the legs yet? Regardless, a highly successful season which saw us reach a new PB in the cup, getting flogged 9-0 on aggregate by Dinamo Minsk, before being knocked out in this years edition in the 3rd Round. Next season? Consolidate our position, as we have retained all of our squad and they are only going to get better.

Youth Intake

ce6c5adec6a608b3f8f43d6618cde6df.png

|  Andrey Krot 7A  |  Vladimir Geraschenko 7B  |  Sergey Kovalev 7C  |

At first look, I'm a little disappointed. But there are still some decent looking players here. I guess I just expected more from a 0.5* increase in rep.

Progress

a330d03d6503998a5c1398f790445eec.png

Season 2022 Half Way/Possible Youth Candidate Update

Before the update on the performance on the park, the off the park issue I will mention here.  first thing first, The Saudi League can go and take a run and jump, it has literally caused 6 (six) major complaints from the team from either forcing me to sell players or the fact I play out refused to.  I think they have a scout parked right outside the club!  Anyway, as you can see from the transfers, I lost the combined YPOY/POY Marquinhos.  Fuming!  Although it has allowed José Maria (21c) to blossom. 

So at the the half way point in Série B how has the club been doing.  Well I managed to do better in the Opening Stage of the Potiguar Championship, not only qualifying for the Final but actually winning it.  The Closing Stage was the exact same, coming second and winning the final.  This meant that there was no Final Playoff, and ABC automatically won their 58th Potiguar Championship (their 4th in a row - 2nd under me). 

Meanwhile in the Copa do Brasil, well lets just say, another year, another first round exit.  Less said the better about that.  

We also made progress in the Copa do Nordeste, reaching the Semi Final before being hammered by Sport Recife.  This was a massive improvement on the 7th (out of 8) place finish in the Groups we had in 2021.

Now onto Série B, it got off to the worst possible start, after 4 games, we were sitting bottom on 0 points, with 1 goal scored and 15 conceded.  We steady somewhat, with some impressive results (2-2 draw with Bahia being a key highlight).  With 19 games gone, we currently sit 1 place, and 1 point above the relegation position.  The second half of the season is going to be a tough one.  Can we hold on?  Can we improve? Or is it back to Série C?  One thing is for sure - I need more from my defence as the League table shows

Youth Information

Sidcley (20a) - Has made a few appearances, although moving more inside at time than what I had hoped to be.  Not improved as much as I hoped though

Nem (20b) - Still 3rd choice.  Another not moved on as quickly, and trying to get him out on loan has failed time and time again. 

Arquimedson Baumbach (21a) - Just started featuring around the first team, after leading the Under 20's to the Potiguar Under 20's Championship.  Much more to come from him,

Pipoca (21b) - Young striker playing second fiddle to the star man Pachu.  Needs a goal though, as it's not happening for him yet

José Maria (21c) - The star man so far from the Class of 2021.  As mentioned before, the transfer of Marquinhos has seen him become a main stay in the side. 

Candidate Information - Hopefully that centre back mentioned is ready for first team football...

1 hour ago, shaunvamos said:

At first look, I'm a little disappointed. But there are still some decent looking players here. I guess I just expected more from a 0.5* increase in rep.

Progress

a330d03d6503998a5c1398f790445eec.png

Save is looking good! Remember that your youth intake is actually better than last year because the some of the youth team's CA is still 2* even though your team has improved. Give it a season or 2 and you might be challenging for some euro conference action with a pinch of luck ;)