Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Neil Brock

Football Manager 2020 Pre-Release Beta *Official* Feedback Thread

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, karanhsingh said:

Actually in FM getting work permits post Brexit is FAR easier. It's more down to wages offered. 

Well that's only easier for if you're buying first team starters.

Buying hot prospects will be much harder, because they'll be coming in on low wages generally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alvaro Odriozola's goal in Real Madrid's 7-0 trashing of Barcelona from Pine's stream (he saw the result and watched the highlights). Yes, long shots do indeed seem a tad too powerful. :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

19253005_MotherwellvSt.Johnstone_TunnelInterview.thumb.png.8c3238275babd05d21d6d6dd90a751e7.png

Just got this in a tunnel interview. Ahead of game 33 in Scotland which is the last one before the split. I have him on loan until the end of the season which is after game 38.

Where about would be best to report it?

https://community.sigames.com/forum/724-all-other-gameplay/ :thup:

Ideally with a save from before that appears please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know if it's possible to assign my Technical Director to look for staff but them let me still have the final say on whether to hire the person or not?

For example, with a DoF, I can ask him to make offers for players and then I, as the manger, can make the final decision about signing the player. I'd like the same process with the Technical Director.

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What the.....

 

image.thumb.png.937d473bc9ba42ec5ca314e1d88e35b5.png

 

So far I have won 10, drawn 5 and lost 1....In 2nd place, 1 point behind and a game in hand on the leaders.  Pre-season prediction was 9th.

Continued failure???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, stevedaytona said:

What the.....

 

image.thumb.png.937d473bc9ba42ec5ca314e1d88e35b5.png

 

So far I have won 10, drawn 5 and lost 1....In 2nd place, 1 point behind and a game in hand on the leaders.  Pre-season prediction was 9th.

Continued failure???

Were you expected to win the league? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unless things change drastically, this will be like the third year of the game immersion being completely ruiend for me just because of one thing.
Strikers being completely inept in front of the goal. Sitters and chances they miss aren't even some realistic misses, but things like terrible first time shots when they're completely alone and have tons of space like 20m in front of goal and such are infuriating.

32 shots on target, 2 goals scored in 4 last games.
82 total shots.
And like 15 of those wide shots were great chances for strikers.

Tactics doesn't bloody matter if every single tactic will boil down to strikers who can't convert anything.

And yes, I know it's just a beta, but I also know this is like the third installment in a row where the ME is refined to balance things out.
Way too easy to create chances, but they're squandered. Leaving you unable to improve anything. Except for using some cheesy tactic which takes advantage of ME weaknesses.

Too bad, because everything outside of ME is great.

Edited by GunmaN1905

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kevhamster said:

Were you expected to win the league? 

Nope....Reach playoffs which is 2nd - 7th.  Board currently rate me B and are "Pleased" with League performance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, stevedaytona said:

Nope....Reach playoffs which is 2nd - 7th.  Board currently rate me B and are "Pleased" with League performance.

OK fair enough. Sounds like a bug then so I'd put a post up in the bugs forum. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, GunmaN1905 said:

Unless things change drastically, this will be like the third year of the game immersion being completely ruiend for me just because of one thing.
Strikers being completely inept in front of the goal. Sitters and chances they miss aren't even some realistic misses, but things like terrible first time shots when they're completely alone and have tons of space like 20m in front of goal and such are infuriating.

32 shots on target, 2 goals scored in 4 last games.
82 total shots.
And like 15 of those wide shots were great chances for strikers.

Tactics doesn't bloody matter if every single tactic will boil down to strikers who can't convert anything.

And yes, I know it's just a beta, but I also know this is like the third installment in a row where the ME is refined to balance things out.
Way too easy to create chances, but they're squandered. Leaving you unable to improve anything. Except for using some cheesy tactic which takes advantage of ME weaknesses.

Too bad, because everything outside of ME is great.

I absolutely think there are too many chances being created. The AI is incredibly susceptible to long shots and balls over the top. If strikers converted even half of the one-on-ones I'm seeing, most matches would end up as Rugby scorelines.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, GunmaN1905 said:

Unless things change drastically, this will be like the third year of the game immersion being completely ruiend for me just because of one thing.
Strikers being completely inept in front of the goal. Sitters and chances they miss aren't even some realistic misses, but things like terrible first time shots when they're completely alone and have tons of space like 20m in front of goal and such are infuriating.

32 shots on target, 2 goals scored in 4 last games.
82 total shots.
And like 15 of those wide shots were great chances for strikers.

Tactics doesn't bloody matter if every single tactic will boil down to strikers who can't convert anything.

And yes, I know it's just a beta, but I also know this is like the third installment in a row where the ME is refined to balance things out.
Way too easy to create chances, but they're squandered. Leaving you unable to improve anything. Except for using some cheesy tactic which takes advantage of ME weaknesses.

Too bad, because everything outside of ME is great.

Then you need to be posting in the ME Bugs forum, including match pkms which show the issues you are having.  The ME can be improved.

I'll add though that tactics absolutely do matter and what you are seeing over the last 3 years are things that plenty of others don't.  I don't recall the last time you went looking for help in the Tactics forum, perhaps you should?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, herne79 said:

Then you need to be posting in the ME Bugs forum, including match pkms which show the issues you are having.

Class response, I bet people love sitting around, collecting PKMs and opening new threads. They paid for the game and aren't being paid to test it, but guess what, a constructive critic in the official feedback thread isn't enough, you have to do more than that to get the developers moving. Or else, you'll have a moderator breathing down your neck!

Hilarious, for the amount of bugs being reported (and some of which are ridiculous, such as huge white spaces in dark skin, which was already fixed last year -- how on earth does that even happen, do they have a pre-made version of the game for a few years in advance, so the fixes aren't getting carried over?), I really do wonder who actually tests this game in the development stage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, stevedaytona said:

What the.....

 

image.thumb.png.937d473bc9ba42ec5ca314e1d88e35b5.png

 

So far I have won 10, drawn 5 and lost 1....In 2nd place, 1 point behind and a game in hand on the leaders.  Pre-season prediction was 9th.

Continued failure???

Could you post this in here please - https://community.sigames.com/forum/725-club-vision-and-performance/ - I suspect it is something "failing" on the Club Vision or expectations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, herne79 said:

Then you need to be posting in the ME Bugs forum, including match pkms which show the issues you are having.  The ME can be improved.

I'll add though that tactics absolutely do matter and what you are seeing over the last 3 years are things that plenty of others don't.  I don't recall the last time you went looking for help in the Tactics forum, perhaps you should?

I know that there's like a million people complaining about various stuff and I appreciate your response, but no tactics forum can help with this.

It's just that strikers are doing their best Torres at Chelsea impression.
Yeah, I'm playing with one of the best teams in the league, but in my first 16 games I conceded 2 goals even though I play with very high defensive line and offside trap. Why? Because opposition strikers are also inept at converting chances.

And I'm 100% sure you guys are well aware of this, so my save wouldn't contribute much.
I didn't complain about some other issues becasue I'm still trying stuff out and seeing what works in terms of build-up and positioning.
Btw, in FM19 I eventually found what I was looking for.

Here I'm just complaining about strikers who're in perfect scoring positions not being able to take their chances. All strikers. Not just on my team. As I said, I can play with a lot more risk because the opposition can't take advantage of mistakes which happen when you play way too offensive.

Right now, not counting penalties, no striker has more than 10 goals in 21 game of Serie A.
EPL - Lacazette has 15 in 24. On 57 shots. Everyone else is under 12.
LaLiga? Messi is in the lead with 11 goals. On February 2nd.

Having a top class scorer who's a bit weaker on the defensive and build-up side is useless, because the conversion rate will be pretty much the same to those of a hard-working pressing forward who can cover a lot more space.
But if basically no player in top5 leagues has a 0.5 goals per game ratio mid-way through the season, then you have to agree that something's wrong.

 

Btw, on a positive side, set-piece defense is way, way better this year. No more easy goals from corners.

Edited by GunmaN1905

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, DiStru_ said:

Class response, I bet people love sitting around, collecting PKMs and opening new threads. They paid for the game and aren't being paid to test it, but guess what, a constructive critic in the official feedback thread isn't enough, you have to do more than that to get the developers moving. Or else, you'll have a moderator breathing down your neck!

Hilarious, for the amount of bugs being reported (and some of which are ridiculous, such as huge white spaces in dark skin, which was already fixed last year -- how on earth does that even happen, do they have a pre-made version of the game for a few years in advance, so the fixes aren't getting carried over?), I really do wonder who actually tests this game in the development stage.

What part of the game being a beta are you not getting? The whole idea is we play it and report bugs so once the actual release date comes around the game is more stable and bugs are fewer? 

 

Edited by kevhamster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, DiStru_ said:

Class response, I bet people love sitting around, collecting PKMs and opening new threads. They paid for the game and aren't being paid to test it, but guess what, a constructive critic in the official feedback thread isn't enough, you have to do more than that to get the developers moving. Or else, you'll have a moderator breathing down your neck!

Hilarious, for the amount of bugs being reported (and some of which are ridiculous, such as huge white spaces in dark skin, which was already fixed last year -- how on earth does that even happen, do they have a pre-made version of the game for a few years in advance, so the fixes aren't getting carried over?), I really do wonder who actually tests this game in the development stage.

At this point you are kind of paying to test it.  It's a preorder beta.  Says so in the corner and everything.  This is exactly the time to be using the bug forums; that's what the release is for, not letting people get early starts on their saves.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, GunmaN1905 said:

And I'm 100% sure you guys are well aware of this, so my save wouldn't contribute much.

Unless specifically stated by us or a mod, please never think this.

We always need examples, especially when it comes to the ME. The more PKMs we have that demonstrate an issue the more ammunition we have to tackle it with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Seb Wassell said:

Unless specifically stated by us or a mod, please never think this.

We always need examples, especially when it comes to the ME. The more PKMs we have that demonstrate an issue the more ammunition we have to tackle it with.

Seb, is there a list somewhere of things you're investigating and need more examples of?  I don't feel like I have a good enough handle on the ME yet (and I'm still early in the season) to be reporting new issues, but I'm happy to look for particular behaviors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could anyone explain please all of a sudden why I cannot pay a little more than projected worth of a player without the board shutting me down and not allowing the transfer?

Example: 50million transfer funds - Want to buy a player which is in line with agreed club views/policies for only 200k. The selling club want a minimum of 300k.

I agree to this and then BAM! board has blocked your transfer as you are paying far above what they are willing to accept to pay... I have never seen this before in any of the previous FM if funds are clearly available. There are no options when you speak to board about it that will succeed in the transfer. 

So you end up with a player willing to join, I as the manager am willing to buy and board blocks despite having 49+million in the funds after this would go through.

 

Is there a way around this please?

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

What part of the game being a beta are you not getting? The whole idea is we play it and report bugs so once the actual release date comes around the game is more stable and bugs are fewer?

Yes and people do report them. But guess what, that's not enough, you have to do it exactly as they want it or they won't look into it. Fair enough, sell a broken game on release day then. :brock:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, XaW said:

you sound like the personification of an entitled brat. 

All too common these days. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DiStru_ said:

Yes and people do report them. But guess what, that's not enough, you have to do it exactly as they want it or they won't look into it. Fair enough, sell a broken game on release day then. :brock:

Logic fail detected. If you dont provide the PKMs and a proper report, how can they check if there is an actual issue? So far, what I read from the person that you were replying, was only his own tale with no evidence, that goes against everything Im seeing in my save, for instance.

So unless you can provide actual support so that the bug/issue can be replayed and looked into, there is no way to differentiate between bugs, unlucky randomness, exageration on report, bad players, bad use of tactics, or something else that might be the cause of what the posters on this forum are complaining about.

On another note, there is ann issue with FCPorto it seems. Are you aware of that Seb? The senior team being scheduled to play on the u19 Champions league? (no.3 is the group stage with the actual FCP u19 team)

u19.jpg

u19_2.jpg

u19_3.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 43 Minuten schrieb rdbayly:

I absolutely think there are too many chances being created. The AI is incredibly susceptible to long shots and balls over the top. If strikers converted even half of the one-on-ones I'm seeing, most matches would end up as Rugby scorelines.

This. Chances have to be reduced.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, DiStru_ said:

Yes and people do report them. But guess what, that's not enough, you have to do it exactly as they want it or they won't look into it. Fair enough, sell a broken game on release day then. :brock:

It's your choice - you can either be a help to the FM community and report your bugs, or just be a hindrance in this thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Sunstrikuuu said:

Seb, is there a list somewhere of things you're investigating and need more examples of?  I don't feel like I have a good enough handle on the ME yet (and I'm still early in the season) to be reporting new issues, but I'm happy to look for particular behaviors.

On occasion the ME team may list or highlight issues that require examples, but in general a good starting point is to browse here - https://community.sigames.com/forum/710-match-engine-ai-and-tactics/ - and see how it matches with what you are seeing. Obviously if you have something that is clearly a bug, please do raise it independent of there being other examples or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, XaW said:

Mate, you need to take a step back and look at what you are posting, because you sound like the personification of an entitled brat.

And you sound like someone who would pay to test someone's product. Exactly why the gaming industry loves these "beta/early access" releases so much. Gone are the days when they needed to pay their testers, guess what, nowadays THEY get paid for releasing a half-finished product instead! :D

Anyway, enough off-topic from me. I understand the meaning of beta, but I do have a slight problem with people getting linked all over the forum even after they make an effort to report an issue. If you care about your game, you should take everything you get and do your best to fix it, instead of expecting everything on a silver plate for free.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, DiStru_ said:

Yes and people do report them. But guess what, that's not enough, you have to do it exactly as they want it or they won't look into it. Fair enough, sell a broken game on release day then. :brock:

In fairness, if there's a specific method for reporting bugs, it's entirely reasonable for SI to expect this is followed. 

How are they supposed to investigate the bugs without the PKM files? Without that, it's entirely guesswork. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Irishlad84 said:

Could anyone explain please all of a sudden why I cannot pay a little more than projected worth of a player without the board shutting me down and not allowing the transfer?

Example: 50million transfer funds - Want to buy a player which is in line with agreed club views/policies for only 200k. The selling club want a minimum of 300k.

I agree to this and then BAM! board has blocked your transfer as you are paying far above what they are willing to accept to pay... I have never seen this before in any of the previous FM if funds are clearly available. There are no options when you speak to board about it that will succeed in the transfer. 

So you end up with a player willing to join, I as the manager am willing to buy and board blocks despite having 49+million in the funds after this would go through.

 

Is there a way around this please?

Thanks

Could you start a thread in the transfer and contract bug forum please here - https://community.sigames.com/forum/712-transfers-contracts-scouting-and-staff-responsibilities/page/3/ 

In that thread if you could please let us know who you are managing and who the player in question is that would be great .

If you have a save where we can reproduce the problem from that would also be a big help. Details on how to upload a save can be found in below link. 

We've made some changes recently which should help examples like this but would be interested to take a look at your example to see if it has been resolved. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DiStru_ said:

And you sound like someone who would pay to test someone's product. Exactly why the gaming industry loves these "beta/early access" releases so much. Gone are the days when they needed to pay their testers, guess what, nowadays THEY get paid for releasing a half-finished product instead! :D

Anyway, enough off-topic from me. I understand the meaning of beta, but I do have a slight problem with people getting linked all over the forum even after they make an effort to report an issue. If you care about your game, you should take everything you get and do your best to fix it, instead of expecting everything on a silver plate for free.

Heh, I'd gladly report issues to get a better game, I don't quite see the issue there, but each to their own, I guess.

It's not that they expect you to give things on a silver platter, but when you claim something is wrong, then the burden of proof lies of you. And you don't have to report it as wanted, but then don't expect it to be fixed. And in my book, if you don't report bugs you forfeit your possibility to complain about it. The devs on here are some of the most attentive to consumer input I've ever seen, and that's the reason there are so many in here who want to help out. Being stuck up and entitled only makes the devs less likely to answer direct questions from users. I really enjoy discussing how the game is and getting a clear answer from a dev, as that is rare now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be nice if the linesmen raised their flags a bit quicker. Every single time there is a two second delay, is it for dramatic effect?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, johnhughthom said:

It would be nice if the linesmen raised their flags a bit quicker. Every single time there is a two second delay, is it for dramatic effect?

 

I agree with this - it'd also be nice if offsides that didn't lead to advantage could be ignored.  Like, a striker chases an overhit pass.  The pass is scooped up by the keeper, but the striker is offside.  Let the keeper take a quick kick or a quick throw rather than stopping the game for a formal free kick.  That's often how matches go, but hasn't really ever happened in FM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, XaW said:

And you don't have to report it as wanted, but then don't expect it to be fixed.

Good, but guess what... A few years of bad products and clients will start turning away, so it's in SI's best interest to release a good game and not leave obvious bugs in it, because Bob posted about them in thread A instead of thread B.

As for the "proof", I originally mentioned this after yet another person reported ineffective strikers. There's a lot of complaints about this exact issue in this thread, so if that's not enough for someone to say "hey, this could be a real issue, we need to look into it", instead of "let's wait for the forum to fix the issue for us", then nothing is. Strikers not finishing 1-on-1 chances and bagging 40-yard screamers every other match, on the other hand, is clearly not a unique "bug".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DiStru_ said:

hey, this could be a real issue, we need to look into it", instead of "let's wait for the forum to fix the issue for us", 

They're not 'waiting for the forum' for them to fix it, they're asking for people to provide examples of what is happening in their save, to give them a bigger picture of the issue. 

Bear in mind not everyone is having the same issue. My strikers are scoring as I'd expect them to, for example. But there's clearly an issue in some tactical set ups, so the more examples they get, the better. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DiStru_ said:

Good, but guess what... A few years of bad products and clients will start turning away, so it's in SI's best interest to release a good game and not leave obvious bugs in it, because Bob posted about them in thread A instead of thread B.

As for the "proof", I originally mentioned this after yet another person reported ineffective strikers. There's a lot of complaints about this exact issue in this thread, so if that's not enough for someone to say "hey, this could be a real issue, we need to look into it", instead of "let's wait for the forum to fix the issue for us", then nothing is. Strikers not finishing 1-on-1 chances and bagging 40-yard screamers every other match, on the other hand, is clearly not a unique "bug".

Of course, they are trying to find issues on their own, the only thing they are asking is that users follow guidelines when reporting, rather than saying "X is not working as I want it to".

And I'm certain SI are on to these types of issues, but since there are a massive amounts of tactical instructions user can implement, a various batch of examples will help the devs fix it. Can they fix it without it, sure, possibly, but the more examples the easier it is to find the exact reason. Or there could even be several issues with the same symptom. So more examples will always be better. That's also why SI are asking for additional examples for each issue that is reported.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Ben Kenney said:

Could you start a thread in the transfer and contract bug forum please here - https://community.sigames.com/forum/712-transfers-contracts-scouting-and-staff-responsibilities/page/3/ 

In that thread if you could please let us know who you are managing and who the player in question is that would be great .

If you have a save where we can reproduce the problem from that would also be a big help. Details on how to upload a save can be found in below link. 

We've made some changes recently which should help examples like this but would be interested to take a look at your example to see if it has been resolved. 

 

 

Thanks I will do

Here is an example of what I mean btw - Offering 20k for a 12k player is blocked by board despite having over 100million available for funds

FM1.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutos atrás, RJCPS disse:

On another note, there is ann issue with FCPorto it seems. Are you aware of that Seb? The senior team being scheduled to play on the u19 Champions league? (no.3 is the group stage with the actual FCP u19 team)

u19.jpg

u19_2.jpg

u19_3.jpg

Hey mate, but are you actually required to play those games? I started a save with FC Porto as well, but my time has been limited so I haven't even finished pre-season in this save tbh. Clearly a bug tho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minuto atrás, Drusalin disse:

Barcelona.thumb.png.1487c33a8850e8a463f9295c927df59b.png

Just Sell Messi ... New Messi is Arturo Vidalnhio !!! What the Hell ???!?! 

 

Probably long shots? I used Pogba for that in FM19 and he was one of my best goalscorers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Seb Wassell said:

Could you post this in here please - https://community.sigames.com/forum/725-club-vision-and-performance/ - I suspect it is something "failing" on the Club Vision or expectations.

Done.  I did lose in the FA Cup 1 round before expectations...but to a National League team after a replay.  But surely that wouldn't justify the "continued failure" message?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, RJCPS said:
Spoiler

 

Logic fail detected. If you dont provide the PKMs and a proper report, how can they check if there is an actual issue? So far, what I read from the person that you were replying, was only his own tale with no evidence, that goes against everything Im seeing in my save, for instance.

So unless you can provide actual support so that the bug/issue can be replayed and looked into, there is no way to differentiate between bugs, unlucky randomness, exageration on report, bad players, bad use of tactics, or something else that might be the cause of what the posters on this forum are complaining about.

On another note, there is ann issue with FCPorto it seems. Are you aware of that Seb? The senior team being scheduled to play on the u19 Champions league? (no.3 is the group stage with the actual FCP u19 team)

u19.jpg

u19_2.jpg

u19_3.jpg

 

Could you post this in here for me please - https://community.sigames.com/forum/713-league-specific-issues/ :thup:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, stevedaytona said:

Done.  I did lose in the FA Cup 1 round before expectations...but to a National League team after a replay.  But surely that wouldn't justify the "continued failure" message?

Cheers. We can take a look and see if it is reacting as expected or whether there is something that needs investigating :thup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The old contract screens were so much easier to read / review at a glance. now its more of a wall of text? IS there a way to get the old screen layout back?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, DiStru_ said:

Class response, I bet people love sitting around, collecting PKMs and opening new threads. They paid for the game and aren't being paid to test it, but guess what, a constructive critic in the official feedback thread isn't enough, you have to do more than that to get the developers moving. Or else, you'll have a moderator breathing down your neck!

Hilarious, for the amount of bugs being reported (and some of which are ridiculous, such as huge white spaces in dark skin, which was already fixed last year -- how on earth does that even happen, do they have a pre-made version of the game for a few years in advance, so the fixes aren't getting carried over?), I really do wonder who actually tests this game in the development stage.

The entire point of Beta is to report bugs if you find them.  People have paid for Beta access, it's not early access to a full game.  Of course there is extensive testing conducted in house, however nothing can stress test a system like opening it up to the general public and letting all those thousands of extra eyes analyse things. 

By all means just give feedback but without bug reports the issues won't actually get investigated.  Nobody is forcing you to do this, it's entirely your choice, but if someone points out areas for concern it's therefore reasonable if they get asked to open bug reports even if they are known issues (the more examples the devs have the better).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, 99 said:

Probably long shots? I used Pogba for that in FM19 and he was one of my best goalscorers.

This is AI maybe ye but ....Arturo Vidal ... he is better defensive midfielder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...