[Europe] (Official) League Specific Issues

On 26/03/2020 at 20:13, eposdcs said:

How is this possible?? I got drawn to play with another Greek Team for the EURO CUP in July. This is so unrealistic..

Hi, this is an issue we're aware of and have under review internally. In some instances there's an issue with the allocated teams for the EURO Cup which results in a couple of nations having multiple teams in rounds where this shouldn't be the case.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, Sheriff7 said:

radshed.thumb.jpg.dd9156047b1f0f182ea83a4ff3df3aa7.jpg

2 games in 3 days?

Hi there, this is a known issue that should be resolved on save games created after the winter update. The cause was that domestic matches had fixture priority in some of the European qualifying rounds, which caused unnecessary congestion. Thanks for raising this.

Hi guys,

There haven't been any EURO Cup II games in my save for over a year (I haven't noticed until now as I am managing in MLS). Is there a know issue that just causes this competition to stop?

image.thumb.png.9aebd9b3ffab108da9894d1d06d9b057.png

Just lost in the CL play-offs (Champions path) and I'm out of Europe all together(?)

Is this a new rule once the UEFA Conference League starts (first season of this tournament in FM)?

Just don't get it, rather lost the 4th qualifying round, that would give me a chance in the Europa League. 

Edit: Nevermind, just had to wait a couple of days. A bit weird I didn't got a message about making it into the EL groups until the draw (and even the draw wasn't mentioned in the calendar). 

Edited by Sophomore

I'm playing with DJK Don Bosco a lower league team from Germany. The first few seasons I did on holiday then in my first real season I got promoted and went to the Regional Liga. I played a German Cup match.

But in the next season (also Regional Liga) there was no cup match for me, in this season (3. Bundesliga) also no cup matches for me, but teams in lower divisions do play cup matches. Does anyone know why this is happening?

image.thumb.png.15b0631a65e7c1b63c2404917b30006b.png

image.thumb.png.1132c8759f396d867803328a3d234428.png

image.thumb.png.95b88e46235a366a347e90e38456f1bc.png

Edited by Pino2012
On 09/04/2020 at 11:46, djchapsticks said:

Hi guys,

There haven't been any EURO Cup II games in my save for over a year (I haven't noticed until now as I am managing in MLS). Is there a know issue that just causes this competition to stop?

image.thumb.png.9aebd9b3ffab108da9894d1d06d9b057.png

Could you please upload your save file using the instructions below? Also please let us know if you've edited from the base game so that we can look into this issue in more depth. Thank you very much.

On 10/04/2020 at 17:39, ST3PH3NS0N__ said:

Couldn't find a thread for the Europa League so apologies if I'm in the wrong place.

Got Leeds in to the Europa League and ended up walking the group. I got asked to submit my squad for the knockout stages but I haven't been given a fixture for the first knockout round - there's only 16 teams left in the competition after the group stage.

Looking at the tournament tree I've been drawn against 'N/A'... has anyone else experienced a similar issue?

Hopefully there's a fix which doesn't result in me having to start a new save!

Cheers

ELG.PNG

ELKR.PNG

ELKRF.PNG

Capture.PNG

The teams that finish top of the Europa League table get a bye through the first round. Once the First Knockout Round completes, you should be drawn against an opponent in the Second Knockout Round.

On 13/04/2020 at 10:54, Pino2012 said:

I'm playing with DJK Don Bosco a lower league team from Germany. The first few seasons I did on holiday then in my first real season I got promoted and went to the Regional Liga. I played a German Cup match.

But in the next season (also Regional Liga) there was no cup match for me, in this season (3. Bundesliga) also no cup matches for me, but teams in lower divisions do play cup matches. Does anyone know why this is happening?

image.thumb.png.15b0631a65e7c1b63c2404917b30006b.png

image.thumb.png.1132c8759f396d867803328a3d234428.png

image.thumb.png.95b88e46235a366a347e90e38456f1bc.png

This will likely be connected to the editor files you used. However, if you upload your save file to the SI Cloud server using the instructions below, we'll take a look at it.

I have been asked to post this in here for the attention of @Freddie Sands

Not sure if this is a bug or working as intended:

Playing as Rangers and have a reserve and under 18s team as well as the first team.  The under 18s are entered in the under-19s Champions League and that is fine.  There is also the under-23's Premier Division International Cup and my under 18s are also in that.  Why would the reserves not be in that competition where I end up playing my 17 year olds against other teams 22 year olds?  My reserves do not play in any  international competition

- State what you think is specifically wrong in your league.

There appears to be something wrong with the way the game is sorting the final standings in the Champions League group stage.

My Champions League group finished as shown below.

7qQZwZR.png

My results in the Champions League group stage were as follows.

0m75Mot.png

According to the rules stipulated by the game the positions are sorted incorrectly.

We should have finished 2nd, Valencia should be 3rd and Lazio should be 4th.

- State how you think it should be working.

We finished on the same amount of points as Lazio and Valencia.

We should be ahead of Lazio because even though our head to head records are identical, overall we have a superior goal difference. This is correctly represented in the game.

We should also be ahead of Valencia as even though our goal difference and goals scored is identical for our head to head games, we scored 2 away goals vs their 1 so should be ahead of them. 

We therefore should be 2nd with Valencia in 3rd.

- State reasons/proof for your corrections/improvements.

The proof is the rules given by the game.

Edited by pheelf
1 hour ago, pheelf said:

- State what you think is specifically wrong in your league.

There appears to be something wrong with the way the game is sorting the final standings in the Champions League group stage.

My Champions League group finished as shown below.

7qQZwZR.png

My results in the Champions League group stage were as follows.

0m75Mot.png

According to the rules stipulated by the game the positions are sorted incorrectly.

We should have finished 2nd, Valencia should be 3rd and Lazio should be 4th.

- State how you think it should be working.

We finished on the same amount of points as Lazio and Valencia.

We should be ahead of Lazio because even though our head to head records are identical, overall we have a superior goal difference. This is correctly represented in the game.

We should also be ahead of Valencia as even though our goal difference and goals scored is identical for our head to head games, we scored 2 away goals vs their 1 so should be ahead of them. 

We therefore should be 2nd with Valencia in 3rd.

- State reasons/proof for your corrections/improvements.

The proof is the rules given by the game.

This states 'Away Goals Scored' which would suggest it isn't looking for away goals scored between the two teams, but which team scored more away goals overall in the group stage of the Champions League. The picture you attached would suggest that you scored 4 away goals during the group stage, how many did Valencia score? If they scored more in the group stage, this would suggest it is working as intended.

27 minutes ago, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

This states 'Away Goals Scored' which would suggest it isn't looking for away goals scored between the two teams, but which team scored more away goals overall in the group stage of the Champions League. The picture you attached would suggest that you scored 4 away goals during the group stage, how many did Valencia score? If they scored more in the group stage, this would suggest it is working as intended.

This unfortunately still shows that there is an issue.

Valencia's group stage results

Matchday 1

Valencia 0 Everton 1

Matchday 2

Glentoran 0 Valencia 1

Matchday 3

Lazio 1 Valencia 0

Matchday 4

Valencia 4 Lazio 2

Matchday 5

Everton 1 Valencia 0

Matchday 6

Valencia 1 Glentoran 2

Overall, they scored 1 away goal whereas we scored 4 therefore if that's the metric that is being used we would still be ahead of them.

FYI, when I'm stating that the away goals between the two teams are used to sort first then overall away goals I'm basing this on what the game is presenting to me (I could be mistaken).

qn5agR5.png

What I've highlighted (the rules with the asterisk) I assume are prioritized over the other sorting rules if teams finish on the same number of points (if I'm wrong please correct me). If that is not the case then can it be made clearer as to avoid confusion.

I still maintain we should have been 2nd but if you have a viable explanation (so I don't feel like I've been totally robbed :() then I'd appreciate if you could share it.

Cheers

Edited by pheelf
14 minutes ago, pheelf said:

Matchday 1

Valencia 0 Everton 1

Matchday 2

Glentoran 0 Valencia 1

Matchday 3

Lazio 1 Valencia 0

Matchday 4

Valencia 4 Lazio 2

Matchday 5

Everton 1 Valencia 0

Matchday 6

Valencia 1 Glentoran 2

Overall, they scored 1 away goal whereas we scored 4 therefore if that's the metric that is being used we would still be ahead of them.

FYI, when I'm stating that the away goals between the two teams are used to sort first then overall away goals I'm basing this on what the game is presenting to me (I could be mistaken).

qn5agR5.png

What I've highlighted (the rules with the asterisk) I assume are prioritized over the other sorting rules if teams finish on the same number of points (if I'm wrong please correct me). If that is not the case then can it be made clearer as to avoid confusion.

I still maintain we should have been 2nd but if you have a viable explanation (so I don't feel like I've been totally robbed :() then I'd appreciate if you could share it.

Cheers

Would you please be able to provide a save to our SI Cloud server and we'll take a closer look for you. If you also have one just before the final gameweek of the group stage that would be great

On 14/04/2020 at 23:08, FrazT said:

I have been asked to post this in here for the attention of @Freddie Sands

Not sure if this is a bug or working as intended:

Playing as Rangers and have a reserve and under 18s team as well as the first team.  The under 18s are entered in the under-19s Champions League and that is fine.  There is also the under-23's Premier Division International Cup and my under 18s are also in that.  Why would the reserves not be in that competition where I end up playing my 17 year olds against other teams 22 year olds?  My reserves do not play in any  international competition

Yes this is indeed a bug, non-U23/Reserve teams shouldn't be selected for this competition. I've now logged this internally for review.

28 minutes ago, pheelf said:

Matchday 1

Valencia 0 Everton 1

Matchday 2

Glentoran 0 Valencia 1

Matchday 3

Lazio 1 Valencia 0

Matchday 4

Valencia 4 Lazio 2

Matchday 5

Everton 1 Valencia 0

Matchday 6

Valencia 1 Glentoran 2

Cheers

Ah hang on, I've figured it out. Because there are 3 teams tied on the same points it goes to head-to-head between all 3 teams - meaning that Valencia's 6 points in games against Glentoran and Lazio outranks the 5 points both of those teams have accumulated, and so Valencia finish 2nd.

34 minutes ago, Freddie Sands said:

Ah hang on, I've figured it out. Because there are 3 teams tied on the same points it goes to head-to-head between all 3 teams - meaning that Valencia's 6 points in games against Glentoran and Lazio outranks the 5 points both of those teams have accumulated, and so Valencia finish 2nd.

Thanks for the clarification, that makes sense. Could this information be added to the rules at some point in the future?

The fact that the first sorting criteria for teams finishing level on points is points scored between the teams is not shown in the rules given in-game.

I appreciate the quick response.

All the best

On 14/04/2020 at 13:06, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

This will likely be connected to the editor files you used. However, if you upload your save file to the SI Cloud server using the instructions below, we'll take a look at it.

Summary:

Description of Issue:

I can't play cup matches anymore

Steps to Reproduce: -

Files Uploaded to the OwnCloud: I uploaded Pino 02.fm

I don't know how it exaclty works, but I uploaded my savegame, i thought I would receive a links or something like that (first time here, sory)

image.thumb.png.a2e2fdfb05e343ce303667483a140bd9.png

8 hours ago, Freddie Sands said:

Yes this is indeed a bug, non-U23/Reserve teams shouldn't be selected for this competition. I've now logged this internally for review.

Thank you- I look forward to this being resolved in future versions

Summary: 11 players not available because they are away with their National Teams

Description of Issue: 11 players not available because they are away with their National Teams. I don't think that this happens in real life. It looks like there was some qualifications matches.

Steps to Reproduce: See pictures.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

On 18/04/2020 at 13:15, bastoshaq said:

Summary: 11 players not available because they are away with their National Teams

Description of Issue: 11 players not available because they are away with their National Teams. I don't think that this happens in real life. It looks like there was some qualifications matches.

Steps to Reproduce: See pictures.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

Hey @bastoshaq - Do you have a save game from before this fixture was moved to this date? Thanks. 

Hi,

I'm currently managing vaduz in Switzerland/liechtenstein, however there is one problem: from season three onwards it's impossible to qualify for champions league and europa league. I can't qualify through the swiss league structure because im a so called 'guest club'. Nor can i qualify through the lichtsteiner cup as that only allows me to qualify for the euro cup 2. When i win the euro cup it doesn''t award me a spot in the el, so i cant get to champions league as i will be playing euro cup 2 forever. is there a way to fix this? thanks

15 hours ago, PpWitjes said:

Hi,

I'm currently managing vaduz in Switzerland/liechtenstein, however there is one problem: from season three onwards it's impossible to qualify for champions league and europa league. I can't qualify through the swiss league structure because im a so called 'guest club'. Nor can i qualify through the lichtsteiner cup as that only allows me to qualify for the euro cup 2. When i win the euro cup it doesn''t award me a spot in the el, so i cant get to champions league as i will be playing euro cup 2 forever. is there a way to fix this? thanks

Could you please upload your save file using the instructions below? Please provide a save before a final you are about to win in the EURO Cup II as winning that final should qualify you for next year's EURO Cup. Winning the EURO Cup II should qualify you for the EURO Cup group stage for the following season and then winning the EURO Cup should qualify you for the Champions League the following season.

Have you used any addons for the game or any editor files in your save file? Thank you

On 22/04/2020 at 13:32, Christopher Lewis said:

Hey @bastoshaq - Do you have a save game from before this fixture was moved to this date? Thanks. 

Hello, I'm afraid I don't sorry. But I will keep an eye out for this again.

It might take a while since I started a 2nd league save :lol:

Hi,

I'm Waterford in the 2022 Champions League Qualifiers, in the Champions round.

For some reason, there is absolutely no prize money for the Champions Phase Qualifiers, nor is there any Europa League fall back, whereas there is prize money in the best placed qualifiers (although it's round 2 only) and Europa League fall back each round.

I'm not sure if it's supposed to be like that due to the Europa League II competition, but it seems ridiculous that bigger leagues in the qualifiers get prize money and Europa League fall back and there is none for the Champions phase, as I rely on that money.

Any ideas? Hope I've explained clearly enough

9nvKoUc.jpg

w96bBH7.jpg

I want to apologize in advance if that is not the correct sub forum.

To the point. Won the Bulgarian League, yet there is no schedule for Champions League for my team, or any other team in the Bulgarian league that should be in european competitions.

20200507152255_1.thumb.jpg.f3e42e1fbb0167eb372bc8ae29f48c1f.jpg

In the competitions tab it says that I am in both Champions League ( which I should be entered month ago), and Euro Cup II ( which I have been knocked out last year 2022)

20200507152304_1.thumb.jpg.ffe0856d70426bd5208d2345c7104961.jpg

Now Euro Cup II just stopped last year, and never went pass the group stage ( saw this just before writing this post).

20200507153420_1.thumb.jpg.7d84c33098543bec3387d73df3151724.jpg

I am using custom databases for more leagues.

20200507152244_1.jpg

Ok i think this is a big bug. I'm in the summer Champions League playoffs and i'm drawn against the Champion of my league. I think this is huge mistake. 

2020-05-10.png

For the second season in a row I've been put into the wrong UCL qualification phase. I was drawn into the "Best placed second qualifying round" even though I should've been in the "Champions playoff" since I won my league. Why is this? I won the league two times before that and I got put into the Group stages, as I should (league has since fallen in coefficient table)

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

Posted (edited)

Is this a known bug? And is it likely to be in my save now for good? 

I'm a Northern Irish side i created and have won all the champions league qualifiers but received no money at all, when in the Europe conference i made loads.

Or am I remembering it wrong and there's no prize money for the qualifiers? That would be strange though as there is for the europe conference

Edited by Andyprime
9 hours ago, Andyprime said:

Is this a known bug? And is it likely to be in my save now for good? 

I'm a Northern Irish side i created and have won all the champions league qualifiers but received no money at all, when in the Europe conference i made loads.

Or am I remembering it wrong and there's no prize money for the qualifiers? That would be strange though as there is for the europe conference

Champions League preliminary prize money will be paid out if you are knocked out of contention for group stage of the Champions Cup or EURO Cup. The prize money does not apply if you then qualify for the group stage of either of the main European competitions, it's all circumstantial.

Each domestic champion club that does not qualify for the UEFA Champions League or UEFA Europa League group stage will receive €260,000 in addition to the amounts due for participation in each qualifying round.

Each club participating in the qualifying rounds that does not qualify for the UCL play-offs will receive the following amounts per round played:
• preliminary round – €230,000
• first qualifying round – €280,000
• second qualifying round – €380,000
• third qualifying round – €480,000 (only for clubs eliminated from the champions path, since clubs eliminated from the league path qualify directly for the UEFA Europa League group stage and therefore benefit from its distribution system)
• No solidarity payments will be paid in the play-offs as the clubs involved will benefit from the UEFA Champions League/UEFA Europa League centralised phase distribution.

Posted (edited)

Guys, 

I've spoken to the head of Cypriot research about an issue that has persisted for a number of years, and he's said it's an engine problem SI need to fix. 

For some reason, Cypriot female staff get given Turkish first names and Greek last names. This does not occur for male staff, who have normal Greek names. Some examples are...Hiranur Konstantinou, Sümeyye Panagiotou, Elif Nur Antoniou. This is really annoying, politics aside it triggers my OCD. As someone who has put a lot of effort into making accurate Cypriot files for people to enjoy, this ruins the immersion. 

Cyprus has Greek set as fluent, English set as "good". The Republic of Cyprus is Greek speaking. 

The only way I've managed to fix this is if I move Turkey out of "South Europe" in the editor. Then female staff get Greek first names. Alternatively if I move say Italy into South Europe, they get Italian first names. It's weird and I don't know why this happens. One reason might be that Greece has no female staff set. 

Regardless, if you guys could please, please look into fixing this it would really be appreciated. Either get female Cypriot staff to have Greek first names or just disable female Cypriot staff. 

I'd really appreciate any response. 

@Sebastian Szlenkier @Christopher Lewis @Freddie Sands

Edited by Travis Bickle
On 30/04/2020 at 11:15, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

@bastoshaq If you see something like that again, please keep and eye out and let us know :) Thanks

Hello,

So I think I'm having this issue again but in a slightly different way - key player going away in the end of season and missing final game that can give me a place in Europe.

I have uploaded a zip file called Bruno Bastos - Oliveirense..zip and there you can find the 3 versions of the save file - the most recent is before that match as mentioned in previous posts.

Please also see the picture where it shows the player going away the day before the match :(

It appears that this is the typical "players to wait until the final match of the season to join the national team".

Thank you

Claudinho UDO.png

2 hours ago, bastoshaq said:

Hello,

So I think I'm having this issue again but in a slightly different way - key player going away in the end of season and missing final game that can give me a place in Europe.

I have uploaded a zip file called Bruno Bastos - Oliveirense..zip and there you can find the 3 versions of the save file - the most recent is before that match as mentioned in previous posts.

Please also see the picture where it shows the player going away the day before the match :(

It appears that this is the typical "players to wait until the final match of the season to join the national team".

Thank you

Claudinho UDO.png

Thank you very much, this is now logged and under review.

• Summary: Rounding issue for annual UEFA country coefficient, referred to as 'Nation Club Coefficient' within game, points.
  • Description: The calculation of coefficients rounds a years' calculation to the nearest 0.001, but the figure should be truncated/rounded down. (ie. a score 13.41666... should be given a 13.416 instead of the in-game 13.417). This should affect every game of Football Manager, as UEFA coefficients are hard-coded.
  • Evidence: The example above is true for France in the second season shown below (22/23), while the proof of truncation is found on the UEFA website (see France 16/17 - 14.41666... is truncated to 14.416 instead of rounded to 14.417). Other examples of this area noticeable in the same image elsewhere when nations had six or seven teams in European competition (also affects nations with three clubs, but not shown in image).

jrhiQXI.jpg

[Imgur Link]

• Implications: There's very little impact unless the nations in question are very close in the rankings.
  • Example 1 shows how truncating instead of rounding produces a different score than reality and how it affects the overall ranking positions through accumulation of these additional 0.001 points. NatA would end up with more points than NatB in game, while the reverse would be true in reality.
  • Example 2 shows how variation between the game's calculation and the actual calculation affects rankings positions (where Realx relates to the seasons before the start of the game and Seasx relates to the seasons following the start of the game). NatB would end up with more points than NatA in game, while the reverse would be true in reality.
  1. ~~~Actual calculation~~~
    xxxx - Seas1 - Seas2 - Seas3 - Seas4 - Seas5 - Total
    NatA - 0.666 - 0.666 - 0.666 - 0.666 - 0.000 - 2.664
    NatB - 0.000 - 0.000 - 0.000 - 0.000 - 2.666 - 2.666

~~~Game calculation~~~
    xxxx - Seas1 - Seas2 - Seas3 - Seas4 - Seas5 - Total
    NatA - 0.667 - 0.667 - 0.667 - 0.667 - 0.000 - 2.668 (+0.004)
    NatB - 0.000 - 0.000 - 0.000 - 0.000 - 2.667 - 2.667 (+0.001)

2. ~~~Actual calculation~~~
    xxxx - Real3 - Real2 - Real1 - Seas1 - Seas2 - Total
    NatA - 0.666 - 1.500 - 0.500 - 0.333 - 0.000 - 2.999
    NatB - 0.500 - 0.500 - 0.666 - 0.666 - 0.666 - 2.998

~~~Game calculation~~~
    xxxx - Real3 - Real2 - Real1 - Seas1 - Seas2 - Total
    NatA - 0.666 - 1.500 - 0.500 - 0.333 - 0.000 - 2.999 (n/c)
    NatB - 0.500 - 0.500 - 0.666 - 0.667 - 0.667 - 3.000 (+0.002)

Hi, I qualified for the Euro Cup group stages after winning in the 4th qualifying round and did not receive any prize money and the game carried on without me being included in the group draw or generating any group fixtures. 

11 hours ago, Livi04 said:

Hi, I qualified for the Euro Cup group stages after winning in the 4th qualifying round and did not receive any prize money and the game carried on without me being included in the group draw or generating any group fixtures. 

Do you have a save file from just before the match took place? This will help us to reproduce the issue that you have described. Please upload it to the SI Cloud server using the instructions below

I have uploaded the following file to the owncloud as I am getting an error message telling me the file size is too high to attach it to this message:

last save overwrite backup.fm 26/05/2020 22:17

I was playing as Livingston FC.

I win the second leg and qualify for the group stages however no mention of this in future gameplay. I have tried playing from this save point again and the same thing happened. 

17 hours ago, Livi04 said:

I have uploaded the following file to the owncloud as I am getting an error message telling me the file size is too high to attach it to this message:

last save overwrite backup.fm 26/05/2020 22:17

I was playing as Livingston FC.

I win the second leg and qualify for the group stages however no mention of this in future gameplay. I have tried playing from this save point again and the same thing happened. 

After looking into the save file, the reason why no immediate news is received is due to the fact that the match between Ludogorets and Trabzonspor is not taking place until 2nd September. Therefore, until that match is played, you won't receive any news items regarding the next round as the previous round still hasn't concluded. Once that match is played, the groups will be drawn and you will correctly be entered to the EURO Cup group stage.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

On my save file the Euro Cup II has stopped working this season after the group stage. The draw for the next round simply never happened. Screenshot attached. I have uploaded a save, which is called Dwigt Rortugal Basel Jamaica.fm. There's also a save from earlier in the season called Dwigt Rortugal - FC Eindhoven - Jamaica (v03).fm that might help. There are a number of edits in my save to add more game leagues, so I suspect that might be the issue. Thanks.

image.thumb.png.cba2b80c3ee36dc78f3edb5021181423.png

Should Havrenek be able to play in the EL despite not being registered and 20 but not at the club for 2 full years? See save "Bari 2025-26 VIX CTO GTG."

13 hours ago, Weston said:

Should Havrenek be able to play in the EL despite not being registered and 20 but not at the club for 2 full years? See save "Bari 2025-26 VIX CTO GTG."

Using the save file provided, when going into the registration section of the EURO Cup, Havranek does seem to be registered as one of the 21 players which have been registered for this competition.

1 hour ago, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

Using the save file provided, when going into the registration section of the EURO Cup, Havranek does seem to be registered as one of the 21 players which have been registered for this competition.

Oh you know what, I've confused myself and you're correct. My apologies.

1 hour ago, Simpology said:

Hi There,

The Swiss league is showing no continental qualification for first.

image.thumb.png.751f19070247aed320da9eb8edc858f9.png

Could you please upload your save file to the SI Cloud server and we will take a look. Thank you very much.

11 minutes ago, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

Could you please upload your save file to the SI Cloud server and we will take a look. Thank you very much.

Done, I think.

28 minutes ago, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

Please let us know under what name the save file was uploaded so that we can locate it within our cloud.

Vaduz - Liechtenstein