Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Freddie Sands

[Europe] (Official) League Specific Issues

Recommended Posts

On 14/01/2020 at 09:23, Travis Bickle said:

@Christopher Lewis I don't want to be a bother, but do you have any idea if the UEFA Coefficients fix will be save game compatible? I am referring to the issue above in which only 4/5 years count to the coefficients score? 

I know you cannot give a definitive answer but an idea of whether it will be compatible would be nice. 

@FrazT

@Christopher Lewis @Freddie Sands @Sebastian Szlenkier anything? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Freddie Sands said:

Hi there, I'm afraid it's unlikely that any potential fix for this issue would retroactively work on existing save games.

Thank you for responding. This is all I was looking for.  It's disappointing obviously, but it is what it is. 

Do you have any idea if it will be included in the next full patch or not? 

Again, thank you many times for responding to me. It is most appreciated and I respect the clear line of communication. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20200121183447_1.thumb.jpg.0576c04ec79fe73b805c46a6d381f101.jpg

i just play playoff europa league for group stage against a Romanian team wich u can only play against them after the group stage.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/01/2020 at 20:16, Nero_RO said:

i just play playoff europa league for group stage against a Romanian team wich u can only play against them after the group stage.

Thanks

Hi there, could you upload your save game to our cloud service please and we'll take a look. Thanks

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/01/2020 at 13:26, Travis Bickle said:

Thank you for responding. This is all I was looking for.  It's disappointing obviously, but it is what it is. 

Do you have any idea if it will be included in the next full patch or not? 

Again, thank you many times for responding to me. It is most appreciated and I respect the clear line of communication. 

Not at this time I'm afraid, it depends on whether a coder can resolve a fix in time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone

Just got eliminated in the CL group stage with Bayern even though I beat Lazio on the first 5 tiebreakers - see printscreen

  1. Points in head-to-head matches among tied teams; - equal, so then
  2. Goal difference in head-to-head matches among tied teams;   beat them
  3. Goals scored in head-to-head matches among tied teams;    beat them
  4. Away goals scored in head-to-head matches among tied teams;    beat them
  5. If more than two teams are tied, and after applying all head-to-head criteria above, a subset of teams are still tied, all head-to-head criteria above are reapplied exclusively to this subset of teams;
  6. Goal difference in all group matches; beat them
  7. Goals scored in all group matches;
  8. Away goals scored in all group matches;
  9. Wins in all group matches;
  10. Away wins in all group matches;
  11. Disciplinary points (red card = 3 points, yellow card = 1 point, expulsion for two yellow cards in one match = 3 points);
  12. UEFA club coefficient.

 

Could this be a bug??

 

Schermafbeelding 2020-01-23 om 17.45.53.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Summary: I try to register players for Champions League, but players that are listed in information screen as homegrown for some reason do not count to quota for registering.

Description of Issue:

Have a number of foreign players that have been at my club from age of 18, and the "Home-grown status" in the squad screen indicates that they count as "Home-Grown in Nation" or "Home-grown at Club." Examples are Ivan Martinez (GK), William Saliba, Nicola Armini.

Up until 2024/2025 season, all these players counted as U23/Home Grown when registering squad for Champions League, so I didn't have to register them.

This year, as Saliba and Armini are over 23, on the registration screen there is a tab that indicates they are home-grown. However, when I try to register them, they don't count towards home-grown quota (eg if I have 24/25 registered, with 7 home-grown, and I try to add Armini, I am not allowed to confirm registration, as it still shows as "7 Home-Grown",.

Also - probably a related issue, but previous I would sign 18-year olds and my squad info screen would give a due date for them being counted for Home-Grown (Nation) or Home-Grown (Club). I've noticed this season that this is not happening anymore - no due date for home-grown, except for players coming through my youth team.

Steps to reproduce:

Get to champions league registration

Try to register players, including those listed as Home-grown in squad screen but that you actually bought in before they were counted as home-grown

Notice that these players do not count towards home-grown quota

Files uploaded to Owncloud:

 

  • last save prenelson.fm
  • last save post serbia.fm

 

Crossposting here as not sure if did in appropriate forum previously.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/01/2020 at 12:13, Freddie Sands said:

Not at this time I'm afraid, it depends on whether a coder can resolve a fix in time.

Fair enough. Have to wait and see then. Thanks again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You have to show us all the results, especially between yourself, Lazio and Barcelona.

But probably no bug, what you're referring to is what would happen if it was a two-way tie between you and Lazio, that isn't the case here, it's a three-way tie between said teams. Therefore, the results between these three teams are relevant, not only head to head between Bayern M. and Lazio.

If three teams are tied, the results against the fourth team are taken out of the equation, and we can see that you (all three teams) have two wins and two losses, or 6 points, so goal difference is the key.
From the picture, your four games vs. Lazio and Barcelona give you a goal difference of -4 (8-12), Lazio have a better gd, albeit negative (I can count 5-5, with the final match against Barcelona missing, but from the other results shown, it must have finished with a 4-2 win for Barcelona), Barcelona have a positive gd (+6, or 13-7 from what I can tell, with the Lazio result not showing).

  GP W D L GF GA GD PTS
Barcelona 4 2 0 2 13 7 6 6
Lazio 4 2 0 2 7 9 -2 6
FC Bayern 4 2 0 2 8 12 -4 6

Or to say it bluntly, that 8-1 loss away to Barcelona really blew your chances..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/01/2020 at 14:56, Maaka said:

You have to show us all the results, especially between yourself, Lazio and Barcelona.

But probably no bug, what you're referring to is what would happen if it was a two-way tie between you and Lazio, that isn't the case here, it's a three-way tie between said teams. Therefore, the results between these three teams are relevant, not only head to head between Bayern M. and Lazio.

If three teams are tied, the results against the fourth team are taken out of the equation, and we can see that you (all three teams) have two wins and two losses, or 6 points, so goal difference is the key.
From the picture, your four games vs. Lazio and Barcelona give you a goal difference of -4 (8-12), Lazio have a better gd, albeit negative (I can count 5-5, with the final match against Barcelona missing, but from the other results shown, it must have finished with a 4-2 win for Barcelona), Barcelona have a positive gd (+6, or 13-7 from what I can tell, with the Lazio result not showing).

  GP W D L GF GA GD PTS
Barcelona 4 2 0 2 13 7 6 6
Lazio 4 2 0 2 7 9 -2 6
FC Bayern 4 2 0 2 8 12 -4 6

Or to say it bluntly, that 8-1 loss away to Barcelona really blew your chances..

Yep, this pretty much. The inclusion of a 3rd team in the points tie changes which results affect the calculation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/01/2020 at 11:14, kkbk said:

 

Summary: I try to register players for Champions League, but players that are listed in information screen as homegrown for some reason do not count to quota for registering.

Description of Issue:

Have a number of foreign players that have been at my club from age of 18, and the "Home-grown status" in the squad screen indicates that they count as "Home-Grown in Nation" or "Home-grown at Club." Examples are Ivan Martinez (GK), William Saliba, Nicola Armini.

Up until 2024/2025 season, all these players counted as U23/Home Grown when registering squad for Champions League, so I didn't have to register them.

This year, as Saliba and Armini are over 23, on the registration screen there is a tab that indicates they are home-grown. However, when I try to register them, they don't count towards home-grown quota (eg if I have 24/25 registered, with 7 home-grown, and I try to add Armini, I am not allowed to confirm registration, as it still shows as "7 Home-Grown",.

Also - probably a related issue, but previous I would sign 18-year olds and my squad info screen would give a due date for them being counted for Home-Grown (Nation) or Home-Grown (Club). I've noticed this season that this is not happening anymore - no due date for home-grown, except for players coming through my youth team.

Steps to reproduce:

Get to champions league registration

Try to register players, including those listed as Home-grown in squad screen but that you actually bought in before they were counted as home-grown

Notice that these players do not count towards home-grown quota

Files uploaded to Owncloud:

 

  • last save prenelson.fm
  • last save post serbia.fm

 

Crossposting here as not sure if did in appropriate forum previously.

Hi there, I think the problem is that Saliba and Armini are Homegrown in their own Nations rather than England. Although the Home-Grown Status view shows them as being "Trained at club" this refers to their original club/nation (as seen on the Player > Overview > Information > Eligibility screen) rather than England. Hence they do not count as Homegrown for European competition.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, don't know if this is the correct place to ask, but I couldn't find any other suitable place.

I'm wondering why the official Gibraltar League file can't be opened in the editor? Is this intentional, or is it a bug with the file?
I'd like to use it as a base for further editing as I did in the previous versions, but seems like I can't do that anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my 22/23 season the schedule for the Europa League group stage is a bit weird. The first and second game of the group stage the teams are facing the same team, home and away. As you know this is not how the schedule should be. Maybe this is a bug affected by the World cup or something like that. Let me know if you need a game save.

Skärmavbild 2020-02-04 kl. 23.06.38.png

Skärmavbild 2020-02-04 kl. 23.06.52.png

Edited by pontaruff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why does it count for 6 years, although it should count for 5 in column 22/23?

 

image.thumb.png.6f107bcf0f6eb4b434cb1963254733c1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/02/2020 at 23:11, pontaruff said:

In my 22/23 season the schedule for the Europa League group stage is a bit weird. The first and second game of the group stage the teams are facing the same team, home and away. As you know this is not how the schedule should be. Maybe this is a bug affected by the World cup or something like that. Let me know if you need a game save.

Skärmavbild 2020-02-04 kl. 23.06.38.png

Skärmavbild 2020-02-04 kl. 23.06.52.png

Any answer to this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/02/2020 at 10:43, Filrom said:

Why does it count for 6 years, although it should count for 5 in column 22/23?

Hi there, this is a known issue where the earliest year on the current year's coefficient isn't included. It is currently under review with the coding team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/02/2020 at 22:11, pontaruff said:

In my 22/23 season the schedule for the Europa League group stage is a bit weird. The first and second game of the group stage the teams are facing the same team, home and away. As you know this is not how the schedule should be. Maybe this is a bug affected by the World cup or something like that. Let me know if you need a game save.

This is to do with the World Cup season putting the fixtures out of place - no worries about the game save, this is already under review internally with our coders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am a champion, but i play in the 'best placed' tree instead of 'champions' tree.

Season 23/24

My start should take place in champions playoff

Bez tytułu.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Matada said:

I am a champion, but i play in the 'best placed' tree instead of 'champions' tree.

Season 23/24

My start should take place in champions playoff

Bez tytułu.png

Do you have a save from the end of the previous season? This would help us reproduce it. If you could upload it to our cloud server we would be able to have a look at it. Thank you very much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Sebastian Szlenkier Latest save i have, save in 'sion.rar' (16:49 GMT+1).

 I remember that in the league rules, in 'competitions' and in the qualification places was champions playoff. Switzerland had 1 team in champions playoff, and 1 in the best placed 2nd round.

Last time I started in champions playoff, now my league raise up to 10th place in the ranking and have 1 team in champions league group stage in next season, but after this I don't sure if this is no buggy right now.

I don't have save with this, because when i notice diffrent qualification the save was overwrited.

Edited by Matada

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/01/2020 at 12:11, Freddie Sands said:

Hi there, could you upload your save game to our cloud service please and we'll take a look. Thanks

i delete all save with the new update and start over...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/02/2020 at 15:30, Matada said:

@Sebastian Szlenkier Latest save i have, save in 'sion.rar' (16:49 GMT+1).

 I remember that in the league rules, in 'competitions' and in the qualification places was champions playoff. Switzerland had 1 team in champions playoff, and 1 in the best placed 2nd round.

Last time I started in champions playoff, now my league raise up to 10th place in the ranking and have 1 team in champions league group stage in next season, but after this I don't sure if this is no buggy right now.

I don't have save with this, because when i notice diffrent qualification the save was overwrited.

Thanks for the save game, I've logged this internally for further review. Without an earlier save we're not entirely sure what has happened specifically beyond an incorrect qualification format being used, but I've passed it on to our coder to investigate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I think I found a few problems in my save with Red Star Belgrade. 

- First one, I (Serbian league) finished the season 2019/20 in 15th position on coefficient table. That means that in season 2021/22 Serbia should have 2 teams in Champions league (both should start in 2nd qualification round, one in Best placed, one in Champions path). In the season 2020/21, I (Serbia) finished in 14th position on coefficient table. That means that in season 2022/23 Serbia should have 2 teams in Champions league (one should start in third round of the champions path and one should start in the second round of the best placed) The problem is that I (Red Star) started the 2021/22 season in the third round (I won the league), I should be starting in the second qualification round because Serbia finished the 2019/20 season on 15th place on coefficient table. I also won the Serbian Cup in 2020/21 so maybe that could affect it but to my knowledge (correct me if I am wrong) that should affect the fifth team in the league, not the first. 

- Second one is quite the small one, In the 2021/22 season in inbox, a green screen started appearing instead of the league picture when showing the results, league table etc. I am also using a skin (WTC skin) so that might affect it. 

- Third one also happened in 2021/22 season in Europa league, the third team should drop down to Europa League 2 (Euro cup 2). In the game third team does not drop to Europa League 2. 

- Fourth one, the final one, and probably the biggest one also happened in 2021/22 season in the Europa League draw. I am pretty sure that its not like this in real life and that it will not change but it had only three pots and draw order was really weird. Basically, first pot had 12 teams, second also 12 and the third one 8. In real life there are 4 pots with 8 teams. The order went: the first 8 teams in the first pot were drawn in 8 different groups then the second pot teams were drawn and then they came back to the first pot (last four teams) 

 

Pavle Radojkovic from Serbia, Belgrade

Thank you in advance! 

Edited by PavleR13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/02/2020 at 13:54, PavleR13 said:

- Third one also happened in 2021/22 season in Europa league, the third team should drop down to Europa League 2 (Euro cup 2). In the game third team does not drop to Europa League 2. 

We have been unable to reproduce this, have you used the Editor at all? This may interfere with the competition format. When tested, the correct third placed teams from the Europa League dropped down to the Europa League 2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/02/2020 at 13:54, PavleR13 said:

Hi, I think I found a few problems in my save with Red Star Belgrade. 

- First one, I (Serbian league) finished the season 2019/20 in 15th position on coefficient table. That means that in season 2021/22 Serbia should have 2 teams in Champions league (both should start in 2nd qualification round, one in Best placed, one in Champions path). In the season 2020/21, I (Serbia) finished in 14th position on coefficient table. That means that in season 2022/23 Serbia should have 2 teams in Champions league (one should start in third round of the champions path and one should start in the second round of the best placed) The problem is that I (Red Star) started the 2021/22 season in the third round (I won the league), I should be starting in the second qualification round because Serbia finished the 2019/20 season on 15th place on coefficient table. I also won the Serbian Cup in 2020/21 so maybe that could affect it but to my knowledge (correct me if I am wrong) that should affect the fifth team in the league, not the first. 

- Second one is quite the small one, In the 2021/22 season in inbox, a green screen started appearing instead of the league picture when showing the results, league table etc. I am also using a skin (WTC skin) so that might affect it. 

- Third one also happened in 2021/22 season in Europa league, the third team should drop down to Europa League 2 (Euro cup 2). In the game third team does not drop to Europa League 2. 

- Fourth one, the final one, and probably the biggest one also happened in 2021/22 season in the Europa League draw. I am pretty sure that its not like this in real life and that it will not change but it had only three pots and draw order was really weird. Basically, first pot had 12 teams, second also 12 and the third one 8. In real life there are 4 pots with 8 teams. The order went: the first 8 teams in the first pot were drawn in 8 different groups then the second pot teams were drawn and then they came back to the first pot (last four teams) 

 

Pavle Radojkovic from Serbia, Belgrade

Thank you in advance! 

Thank you very much, we have managed to reproduce this and it is now under review.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it wasn't bad enough that I got drawn against a team from THE SAME NATION in the Europa league playoffs, now that I've been knocked out I can't register my players for the Europa Conference. What is going on?

Can someone please answer. 

15827996879118327395486297492176.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this might be a bug, or I dont understand something. But why is Sparta Prague playing in Best Placed stage when they won a title in previous season? There are two teams from Czech.

20200227161505_1.thumb.jpg.33b903a177eb21a5a1bb5ebbd3fb4476.jpg

 

20200227161546_1.thumb.jpg.9d3ec9fdd9b1a5c2ad832ce48c2af9ca.jpg

 

I'm uploading save file named 'Sparta CL' but it will take a moment.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Hobermallow89 said:

If it wasn't bad enough that I got drawn against a team from THE SAME NATION in the Europa league playoffs, now that I've been knocked out I can't register my players for the Europa Conference. What is going on?

Can someone please answer. 

15827996879118327395486297492176.jpg

Do you have a save file from before the draw occurs which places the two teams in the same group? What were the teams and what country were they from?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Basically I finished third in scotland and rangers finished second. I qualified for the Europa league playoffs but when they got knocked out of the qualifiers for the champions league we ended up being drawn together. I can upload the save when I have my computer. 

Edited by Hobermallow89

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Hobermallow89 said:

Basically I finished third in scotland and rangers finished second. I qualified for the Europa league playoffs but when they got knocked out of the qualifiers for the champions league we ended up being drawn together. I can upload the save when I have my computer. 

If you have a save before the draw occurs please upload it to the SI Cloud server whenever you can, that would be very useful in attempting to track down why this is occurring. Thank you very much. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi from Greece after the winter january update 20.3.0 there is a bug with the greek tax on footballers contracts. Specifially there is a bug and the tax mistaken is too high around 50% after the update, The tax normally after the 1/1/2020 should be 23% (the greek goverment vote for this and from 1/1/2020 the tax for all athletes contracts is now at 23% from 45%). Please fix this as soon as possible so the tax after the fix for the footballers contracts in greek superleague and football league to be approximately at 23%.

The greek tax bug is applicable and visible after starting a new game after the winter update 20.3.0 in Greece and greek superleague and football league.

 

Thanks in advance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/02/2020 at 13:10, Freddie Sands said:

Hi there, this is a known issue where the earliest year on the current year's coefficient isn't included. It is currently under review with the coding team.

By a fix is there a new save needed or compatible for savegame?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 28/02/2020 at 11:42, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

If you have a save before the draw occurs please upload it to the SI Cloud server whenever you can, that would be very useful in attempting to track down why this is occurring. Thank you very much. 

uploaded to the server. Thanks

Edited by Hobermallow89

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Hobermallow89 said:

uploaded to the server. Thanks

What was the name of the save file you uploaded?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

What was the name of the save file you uploaded?

Alexandermarchi Kilmarnock 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/03/2020 at 20:58, Optimistic Nut said:

Hi,

Would there be a reason why I'd have both legs of a Europa League match within 3 days when the rest of the ties are just normal midweek?

 

 

Untitled.html 13.6 kB · 3 downloads

This is an issue which should be resolved on the latest update, please let us know if you see this in future seasons

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the current season (french tier 1) my team completed the group stage of the Europa league, finishing first. There were no registration problems to this point.

Then at the start of Jan we had to register players for the next stage (2nd knockout round) but the window showed none of our current players as registered, even though we had already been using them in the prior stages and would only permit me to register a maximum of 3 players, total.

I wish I had taken screenshots.

On a personal note - I am devastated to have been playing for 9 seasons, finally have made it into European competition had this bug completely prevent me from having any chance to progress in the competition. 

What it SEEMS like has happened is that it has unregistered my players and then allowed only 3 to register because there is a rule that 3 *new* players may join. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, avernoFM said:

In the current season (french tier 1) my team completed the group stage of the Europa league, finishing first. There were no registration problems to this point.

Then at the start of Jan we had to register players for the next stage (2nd knockout round) but the window showed none of our current players as registered, even though we had already been using them in the prior stages and would only permit me to register a maximum of 3 players, total.

I wish I had taken screenshots.

On a personal note - I am devastated to have been playing for 9 seasons, finally have made it into European competition had this bug completely prevent me from having any chance to progress in the competition. 

What it SEEMS like has happened is that it has unregistered my players and then allowed only 3 to register because there is a rule that 3 *new* players may join. 

Hi there, I presume you've continued past the point of registration given your description - if possible could you upload the earliest save you have from this playthrough (even if it's the season after this has occurred) to our cloud service and we'll investigate the cause of this (details below on how to do so). Thanks

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hi,

I can't see that this has been logged anywhere, but apologies if it has and I missed it :)

I think the Group tie break for the Champions League has just done me over :lol:

My Napoli team finished level on points with Chelsea and Leverkusen - each team had 3 wins, 2 draws and a loss for a total of 11 points.

League Rules put results between teams as the highest tie breaker.

Levekusen beat me 4-2 in one game (and we drew the other meeting), so (I think) correctly they finished ahead of me. No issue there.

However I drew with Chelsea at home (1-1) and beat them away (1-0), so I thought I should finish ahead of them? As I have the better overall GD (+1), GF (2) and GA (1) ratings in the head-to-head (and throughout the group stage as a whole, if that is relevant), as well as the away win.

The only difference where I came out worse off than Chelsea is that I had a man sent off during one of the meetings between the two sides - but Chelsea finished 2nd behind Leverkusen, and therefore I am out of the competition?!

Have I simply misunderstood the League Rules page for the competition?

EDIT TO ADD - Chelsea beat Leverkusen in one game, and drew with them in the other, is this where I'm 'screwed'? Because results between Chelsea and Bayer 04 went Chelsea's way, and results between me and Bayer 04 went Leverkusen's way? Even though my 'total' stats are better (like goals scored and goal difference)?

Edited by duff33

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/03/2020 at 19:00, frenkc said:

First season, Insigne isn't counted as grown in the club.

Thanks for spotting this, this appears to be because Insigne does not have the pre-requisite Homegrown status set in the data to allow him to be Homegrown for Napoli in European competitions. I've logged this internally as a data bug for review.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/03/2020 at 17:06, duff33 said:

EDIT TO ADD - Chelsea beat Leverkusen in one game, and drew with them in the other, is this where I'm 'screwed'? Because results between Chelsea and Bayer 04 went Chelsea's way, and results between me and Bayer 04 went Leverkusen's way? Even though my 'total' stats are better (like goals scored and goal difference)?

Yep, this will be the cause pretty much. When it comes it head-to-head if more that two teams finish on the same points then it effectively results in a mini-table between the teams involved to determine placing, where only the results between the teams involved are used.

So in your example if Chelsea beat Leverkusen by one goal then each teams would have 5 points in the "head-to-head" ranking but you would have a -1 GD due to the 4-2 loss and therefore finish third overall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/03/2020 at 12:47, Freddie Sands said:

Thanks for spotting this, this appears to be because Insigne does not have the pre-requisite Homegrown status set in the data to allow him to be Homegrown for Napoli in European competitions. I've logged this internally as a data bug for review.

That explains it! I thought I'd just misunderstood something, or his loan seasons early in his career had buggered the HGC process.

Now I just have to be extra nice to the player I had to leave out of my European squads to meet the competition criteria on HGC players :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.thumb.jpeg.93752660d50fa36e1120f1d06b12ed5e.jpeg

 

How is this possible?? I got drawn to play with another Greek Team for the EURO CUP in July. This is so unrealistic..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/03/2020 at 15:25, duff33 said:

That explains it! I thought I'd just misunderstood something, or his loan seasons early in his career had buggered the HGC process.

Now I just have to be extra nice to the player I had to leave out of my European squads to meet the competition criteria on HGC players :lol:

Is there a way to fix this? In-game Editor for example? Managing a team with limited HGCs already, it doesn't half make squad selection that bit more awkward.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/03/2020 at 09:59, duff33 said:

Is there a way to fix this? In-game Editor for example? Managing a team with limited HGCs already, it doesn't half make squad selection that bit more awkward.

There is a quickfix via the In-Game Editor (it's also possible via the Pre-Game Editor but that would require starting a new save game and I presume that's not what you want). If you select Insigne > IGE Tool > Edit Player Attribute Details > Trained at club you can add Napoli here with "3 Years Between 15 And 21" set as the Type. This should make Insigne appear as Homegrown at club for European purposes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...