Sports Interactive Community
Freddie Sands

[Europe] (Official) League Specific Issues

i do not know if this is under that category but as you may see it has been arranged 2 games in row in euro cup  against panathinaikos as below

image.thumb.png.051211f2127b5d3d10863dbe4f8ba65b.png

On 04/11/2019 at 20:53, Freddie Sands said:

Hi there, if you still have the save around could you upload a save close to squad registration to our cloud service please? Thanks

I couldn't find a save that was close to squad registration, I'll upload one when I get there again

I had squad registration problems at Coference Leagfue

I had to go on holiday before both 4rth round qual games

save is up to cloud: ConfeleagueEve.fm

17 hours ago, Tsakalaki said:

I had squad registration problems at Coference Leagfue

I had to go on holiday before both 4rth round qual games

save is up to cloud: ConfeleagueEve.fm

Thanks for this - there's an outstanding bug involving the squad registration inbox not appearing for this competition. It should be fixed for release.

i think i did it  now  as last save overwrite backup v02

1 hour ago, kir13 said:

i think i did it  now  as last save overwrite backup v02

Hey @kir13 - I can't find this save on the system. Could you upload this with a different save name? 

I have a problem with the Euro II Cup.

I managed to qualify for Deportivo de la Coruña in the Euro II Cup for the 21/22 season. 

My first opponent is Nantes for the 4th round of the best classified. 
So far so good, the first leg arrives and I realize that I cannot register any player of the first team, only the U19 and team B.
I do some research and I realize that September 1 is when I can inscribe players when the games against Nantes are on August 18 and 25.

12 hours ago, Alviss said:

I have a problem with the Euro II Cup.

I managed to qualify for Deportivo de la Coruña in the Euro II Cup for the 21/22 season. 

My first opponent is Nantes for the 4th round of the best classified. 
So far so good, the first leg arrives and I realize that I cannot register any player of the first team, only the U19 and team B.
I do some research and I realize that September 1 is when I can inscribe players when the games against Nantes are on August 18 and 25.

Hey @Alviss - we're aware of this problem with registration inbox message not appearing which should be fixed for release. 

Hi not sure if this is the right place but thing it is, won the league cup an finished 10th. Had the little EC sign next to my team on the league table, because by winning the cup that should put me in the Europa League, however started the next season and I am not in any European competition.959680610_Screenshot(3).thumb.png.dcc05556f8b2527ada573e89f605ed23.png2126408134_Screenshot(4).thumb.png.1dc7c16a10fa347cd137e521ff810cf5.png757526676_Screenshot(5).thumb.png.eb7c9c6a45fb7e02d0eee2866e58c7b7.png

20 hours ago, Dannykro said:

Hi not sure if this is the right place but thing it is, won the league cup an finished 10th. Had the little EC sign next to my team on the league table, because by winning the cup that should put me in the Europa League, however started the next season and I am not in any European competition.

This is a known issue we are currently investigating - in some circumstances the Carabao Cup winner is incorrectly not qualifying for Europe.

16 hours ago, adicromanager said:

I'm managing HAJDUK SPLIT and i got NK OSIJEK from the same nation in euro cup playoffs, is that possible??

Hey @adicromanager - what year was it when you had this problem? And can you upload the save game too please. Thanks. 

Summary. Swedish European places wrong. 

Description of issue. I've just had the following message saying that Sweden have gained an additional Champions Cup place. 

52f6de0f1eea4d547a5f69314dc4d70d.png

The only problem is that what appears in the above message doesn't tally with what is shown on the qualifications page below. Specifically the EURO Cup II places are missing. 

a27669f6a8e1d18f0eef8d41a4f28a79.png

Steps to reproduce. Not known. 

Files uploaded6baf7d953cd8eaf91393a56e32a0f24c.png

Concerning Euro League, season 2012/22:

first knock-out round with borussia dortmund and drawn opponent was RB leipzig, so same country. should not be possible if I am remembering right

Europa league 2 in 2021. 

Not once did the game ask me to register players. I had to play u18s, got knocked out and the board were livid 

On 16/11/2019 at 12:45, zeitlos said:

Concerning Euro League, season 2012/22:

first knock-out round with borussia dortmund and drawn opponent was RB leipzig, so same country. should not be possible if I am remembering right

This doesn't sound right - do you have a save game where this has happened? Thanks. 

On 15/11/2019 at 21:40, Jimbokav1971 said:

Summary. Swedish European places wrong. 

Description of issue. I've just had the following message saying that Sweden have gained an additional Champions Cup place. 

52f6de0f1eea4d547a5f69314dc4d70d.png

The only problem is that what appears in the above message doesn't tally with what is shown on the qualifications page below. Specifically the EURO Cup II places are missing. 

a27669f6a8e1d18f0eef8d41a4f28a79.png

Steps to reproduce. Not known. 

Files uploaded6baf7d953cd8eaf91393a56e32a0f24c.png

Hey @Jimbokav1971 - I logged this issue a couple of weeks ago and is awaiting a fix. I think it's just the news item that it impacts - you should receive the Euro Cup places that it is says on the Qualification Places. 

36 minutes ago, Christopher Lewis said:

Hey @Jimbokav1971 - I logged this issue a couple of weeks ago and is awaiting a fix. I think it's just the news item that it impacts - you should receive the Euro Cup places that it is says on the Qualification Places. 

Hi Chris. Thanks, yes it did work as intended. It just appears to be a cosmetic issue. Thanks for the response though. 👍

Not sure where to put this so I hope it's fine here. On my save (2022-2023) season, Europa league last 32 and last 16 rounds are played only 1 leg, 90 + ET + pens. Then from quarter finals it has a 2nd leg again. It's probably related to World Cup in winter. I uploaded my save file named "europa-league-1-leg-bug.fm"

Crash dump on 2/7/2019 as Hound Dogs with Official Gibraltar Steam workshop file a couple of people have the same problem. It must e a Hound Dog specific issue as it runs ok as unemployed or being a team in the National League

FM 2020 v20.1.4.1318683 (2019.11.21 11.21.17).dmp

Edited by cel1234

17 hours ago, Dovydas said:

Not sure where to put this so I hope it's fine here. On my save (2022-2023) season, Europa league last 32 and last 16 rounds are played only 1 leg, 90 + ET + pens. Then from quarter finals it has a 2nd leg again. It's probably related to World Cup in winter. I uploaded my save file named "europa-league-1-leg-bug.fm"

This is an intentional move in 2022/23 to help us deal with fixture scheduling issues. It's only for this season and goes back to usual in 2023/24. 

2 hours ago, cel1234 said:

Crash dump on 2/7/2019 as Hound Dogs with Official Gibraltar Steam workshop file a couple of people have the same problem. It must e a Hound Dog specific issue as it runs ok as unemployed or being a team in the National League

FM 2020 v20.1.4.1318683 (2019.11.21 11.21.17).dmp 913.84 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks for this - got this logged to be looked at. 

Just now, Christopher Lewis said:

Thanks for this - got this logged to be looked at. 

Great stuff

Managing in Romania. Did the domestic double and qualified for the qualifiers of Europa and CL. Is this how it’s supposed to work?

2 hours ago, bvllamy said:

Managing in Romania. Did the domestic double and qualified for the qualifiers of Europa and CL. Is this how it’s supposed to work?

Have you got this save for me to look at? Doesn't sound right honestly. Thanks. 

Hi Guys

For the first knock out stage  of EL (same for CL) 2 squads from the same association (country) can't be opponent

Here is what happened

b5ec653bc2892484f117542f957c4316.png

2 teams from French ligue 1 have a match up, it's not good

In 2022 Euro league and euro league 2 has always just one game at playoffs. There's no second one as there should be.

20191123201412_1.jpg

I think this is happening because of the winter World Cup in Qatar. The changes to the European league schedules in 2022/2023 mean some cup ties that are usually played over two legs will only play over one leg. Everything should return to normal next season.

yes it did last FM as well. Still it's quite a bug as season schedules are not that good in total.

Problem with format of Norwegian first division playoffs.

IRL, 6th plays away to 5th in a one-off game. Winner goes onto play away to 4th in a one-off game who go on to play away to 3rd in a one-off game. 

Currently in the game, all 4 teams are put into a semi final with 3rd vs 6th and 4th vs 5th.

Summary: I can select a squad for the Euro Cup 2 when prompted by new item- 

Description of Issue: Having been knocked out of the euro cup I receive a news items saying to pick a squad for the Euro Cup 2 playoffs. I click the respond and it takes me to the squad screen but doesn't allow me to add players or remove players. Just allows me to select them for a position

I've tried to do it twice with the same results

David Lang - Partick Thistle (v02).fm is the name of the file uploaded 

Hello, having an issue with the new third European competition, the scheduled day for the group stage draw has passed and the groups haven't been drawn. All the fixtures for the qualification stage have been played. I haven't received the prize money from the 4th qualifying round, so I assume the game is "stuck" somehow in that round despite all fixtures having been played.

FM screenshot 1.png

FM screenshot 2.png

3 hours ago, Matsudiro said:

Hello, having an issue with the new third European competition, the scheduled day for the group stage draw has passed and the groups haven't been drawn. All the fixtures for the qualification stage have been played. I haven't received the prize money from the 4th qualifying round, so I assume the game is "stuck" somehow in that round despite all fixtures having been played.

FM screenshot 1.png

FM screenshot 2.png

Hey @Matsudiro - Do you have a save game before the draw is supposed to take place? Thanks. 

On 23/11/2019 at 19:23, Lukas27 said:

In 2022 Euro league and euro league 2 has always just one game at playoffs. There's no second one as there should be.

20191123201412_1.jpg

This is intentional for this season to help us try to avoid the very worst of the fixture congestion. 

On 23/11/2019 at 19:21, nico_france said:

Hi Guys

For the first knock out stage  of EL (same for CL) 2 squads from the same association (country) can't be opponent

Here is what happened

b5ec653bc2892484f117542f957c4316.png

2 teams from French ligue 1 have a match up, it's not good

I think I've worked out what is causing this issue - it's under review. 

5 hours ago, Christopher Lewis said:

Hey @Matsudiro - Do you have a save game before the draw is supposed to take place? Thanks. 

Yep! It's also before the last leg of the 4th qualifying round is played but only a day before the draw, uploaded to the SI cloud under the name "Calum Puddy - Crusaders.fm".

19 hours ago, Mad Mull Jag said:

Summary: I can select a squad for the Euro Cup 2 when prompted by new item- 

Description of Issue: Having been knocked out of the euro cup I receive a news items saying to pick a squad for the Euro Cup 2 playoffs. I click the respond and it takes me to the squad screen but doesn't allow me to add players or remove players. Just allows me to select them for a position

I've tried to do it twice with the same results

David Lang - Partick Thistle (v02).fm is the name of the file uploaded 

Thanks for this - it's under review. 

18 minutes ago, Matsudiro said:

Yep! It's also before the last leg of the 4th qualifying round is played but only a day before the draw, uploaded to the SI cloud under the name "Calum Puddy - Crusaders.fm".

Cheers @Matsudiro

My game is currently on 20/02/2022. Have won the group in the Euro Cup with West Ham, joint on points with Anderlecht. Thought it was strange that there had not been a draw for the next round yet. So I checked out the competition and it is currently at the 2nd leg stage of the First Knockout Round. Which is obviously peculiar as I should have been in the draw and playing in this set of fixtures.

Thanks,

Sam

Screen Shot 2019-11-25 at 22.38.42.png

Screen Shot 2019-11-25 at 22.38.54.png

Screen Shot 2019-11-25 at 22.39.08.png

10 hours ago, Swills95 said:

My game is currently on 20/02/2022. Have won the group in the Euro Cup with West Ham, joint on points with Anderlecht. Thought it was strange that there had not been a draw for the next round yet. So I checked out the competition and it is currently at the 2nd leg stage of the First Knockout Round. Which is obviously peculiar as I should have been in the draw and playing in this set of fixtures.

Thanks,

Sam

Screen Shot 2019-11-25 at 22.38.42.png

Screen Shot 2019-11-25 at 22.38.54.png

Screen Shot 2019-11-25 at 22.39.08.png

The new format of the Europa League sees group winners automatically go through to the 2nd Knockout Round. 

Hello!

I have a problem with the calculation of european Nation Club Coefficient in all my saved games (four games). I have played in Bulgaria and Romania. In the first season in the game the coefficient is calculated how it should be - for the last five years. However, in the next seasons I found that the coefficient is calculating only for the past 4 years. The year that is excluded is the most distant one - for example in the picture the 16/17 season is not included in the Nation Club Coefficient for season 2021/2022. I also found that there is no bug in the Club Coefficient, where the calculation is for five years. There is no problem also for the Asia Nation coefficient. The only database I changed is for club names and thus do not believe it have something in common with the problem. I was not able to find topic for this problem in the forum and I don't know for any changes by UEFA for the calculation of the coefficients.

I'm with 20.1.0 version and I use pre-game edited database.

1880672051_(1).thumb.png.9bf144f6700a7ed789cc103fae4bf5eb.png

1 hour ago, hevtimov said:

Hello!

I have a problem with the calculation of european Nation Club Coefficient in all my saved games (four games). I have played in Bulgaria and Romania. In the first season in the game the coefficient is calculated how it should be - for the last five years. However, in the next seasons I found that the coefficient is calculating only for the past 4 years. The year that is excluded is the most distant one - for example in the picture the 16/17 season is not included in the Nation Club Coefficient for season 2021/2022. I also found that there is no bug in the Club Coefficient, where the calculation is for five years. There is no problem also for the Asia Nation coefficient. The only database I changed is for club names and thus do not believe it have something in common with the problem. I was not able to find topic for this problem in the forum and I don't know for any changes by UEFA for the calculation of the coefficients.

I'm with 20.1.0 version and I use pre-game edited database.

1880672051_(1).thumb.png.9bf144f6700a7ed789cc103fae4bf5eb.png

Thanks for this - we're investigating this. 

@Christopher Lewis

Do you have any idea when these problems will be fixed? I'm assuming they will only work on new save files and I'd like to start a career when this has been fixed.

15 hours ago, falonso said:

@Christopher Lewis

Do you have any idea when these problems will be fixed? I'm assuming they will only work on new save files and I'd like to start a career when this has been fixed.

Honestly we don't know. Obviously bigger issues we'll try and resolve in an update. 

12 minutes ago, Christopher Lewis said:

Honestly we don't know. Obviously bigger issues we'll try and resolve in an update. 

Thank you for the attention, Christopher! Could the problem with the coefficients be solved for saved games or not in case of an update addressing this issue?