[Czech Republic] (Official) League Specific Issues

Please post any specific issues for Czech Republic competitions here. This is for any issue which does not relate to data and is for areas such as:

- Competition Rules (Leagues and Cups)
- Disciplinary Rules
- Transfer Rules

We would request you all to adhere to the following three point plan when posting in here:

- State what you think is specifically wrong in your league.
- State how you think it should be working.
- State reasons/proof for your corrections/improvements.

Please note that specific data issues for Czech Republic should be posted in the Database and Research Issues forum.

Hello, 

I have problem with middle-eastern clubs being overly interested in CZE players and transfers from CZE league. That does not reflect reality at all. Yes, there has been a transfer of Stanciu to Al-Ahli, but that was "rare" example of a player making a money move. Basically 70-80% of clubs interested in player, when you see "wnt" it is mid-eastern club, which results in a bid from such a club. In-game transfers to those destinations included Jan Bořil and Jan Čermák, first one is indispensable part of Slavia Prague, playing in UCL group stage, that move lacks logic for player and Čermák is in another top CZE club Viktoria Plzeň, granted in not as good position as Bořil but still considered to be important part for Plzeň's future. Could you please look into that? I know it's not much, but it's annoying. 

Another transfer that made no sense was Vaclav Kadlec's loan spell in Astana. Player goes to lower rated league for a loan that makes him the same money? Not sure... Last one I can remember was i think Egon Vůch, who went to Kazakhstan only to make money as they pay handsomely, because he's had some financial problems here in CZ. For a player to move to such destination it has to have high financial incentive and most likely it wouldn't be top player such as Bořil but slightly above average such as Vůch or Folprecht I think, but he was in Azerbaijan, and Lukas Droppa if I can remember correctly... 

Anyway thanks for looking into that. Started the save on 20.0.2 version. 

Cheers
PK

19 hours ago, krajcik38 said:

Hello, 

I have problem with middle-eastern clubs being overly interested in CZE players and transfers from CZE league. That does not reflect reality at all. Yes, there has been a transfer of Stanciu to Al-Ahli, but that was "rare" example of a player making a money move. Basically 70-80% of clubs interested in player, when you see "wnt" it is mid-eastern club, which results in a bid from such a club. In-game transfers to those destinations included Jan Bořil and Jan Čermák, first one is indispensable part of Slavia Prague, playing in UCL group stage, that move lacks logic for player and Čermák is in another top CZE club Viktoria Plzeň, granted in not as good position as Bořil but still considered to be important part for Plzeň's future. Could you please look into that? I know it's not much, but it's annoying. 

Another transfer that made no sense was Vaclav Kadlec's loan spell in Astana. Player goes to lower rated league for a loan that makes him the same money? Not sure... Last one I can remember was i think Egon Vůch, who went to Kazakhstan only to make money as they pay handsomely, because he's had some financial problems here in CZ. For a player to move to such destination it has to have high financial incentive and most likely it wouldn't be top player such as Bořil but slightly above average such as Vůch or Folprecht I think, but he was in Azerbaijan, and Lukas Droppa if I can remember correctly... 

Anyway thanks for looking into that. Started the save on 20.0.2 version. 

Cheers
PK

Hey @krajcik38 - this seems like a transfers and responsibilities issue to do with the reputation of the league potentially. Could you upload the save game with some of these odd transfers in? Thanks. 

hey guys, enjoying beta so far and finishing first season, three of my key players wanted to leave so i promised them to win the league in the same season, i am on track (actually first in championship group) but just got message that all three are unhappy about unkept promise (2 matches to go). I suppose the problem is with the championship group (top 6 teams play each other in the end of the season) and game not recongizing it?

On 11/11/2019 at 11:07, Honziq said:

hey guys, enjoying beta so far and finishing first season, three of my key players wanted to leave so i promised them to win the league in the same season, i am on track (actually first in championship group) but just got message that all three are unhappy about unkept promise (2 matches to go). I suppose the problem is with the championship group (top 6 teams play each other in the end of the season) and game not recongizing it?

Honzig, doest that still persists? could you please provide save game? guidelines as above...

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, 

I think there is a problem with some rules in czech league. There is a draw rule in European Places Playoff Final which says "Previous year's best league team plays at home". Its wrong, because in reality home team is team which comes from Championship group in current season. 

On my screenshots Karviná finished 5th in Champ. group however were away team in the final. 

group.png

playoff.png

Edited by Banikovec7
  • 3 months later...

Hi,

I seem to have encountered teams being sorted in a way that contradicts League Sorting Rules stated in the Czech First League's profile under "Rules".

In "Rules", it is stated that in the Championship Group stage, teams should be sorted by "League Points in Previous Stage" first.

But, despite having collected more points in the first stage, Red Academy was awarded lower final position than Sparta Prague when they finished with equal points in the Championship Group stage.

First stage results.jpg

Championship group results.jpg

Sorting rules.jpg

On 27/03/2020 at 17:26, Psychotic17 said:

Hi,

I seem to have encountered teams being sorted in a way that contradicts League Sorting Rules stated in the Czech First League's profile under "Rules".

In "Rules", it is stated that in the Championship Group stage, teams should be sorted by "League Points in Previous Stage" first.

But, despite having collected more points in the first stage, Red Academy was awarded lower final position than Sparta Prague when they finished with equal points in the Championship Group stage.

Hi there, thanks for raising this. Do you have a save game from this season still (or failing that, a save from after this season)? If so could you upload it to our cloud service please and we'll take a look and investigate.

• 3 months later...

Hello! I have three issues.

Issue #1: Czech cup medals

So, I won the cup and got the message that 11 players got the winner medals as they have played at least one game. Naturally, I played much more than 11 players throughout the cup run. In the attached screenshot, you can see the final match and several players in the line-up who are not listed in the inbox item. Also you can see one of the players (Jemelka) who has no entry in the Competitions tab.

czech_cup_medals_bug.png

Issue #2: Czech league record

The record tab in the Czech league says that Sigma Olomouc is the record holders of most league wins in a season, 30 in 2017/18. That's obviously not right (the league's got 30 matches!) - see for example here https://www.worldfootball.net/schedule/cze-1-fotbalova-liga-2017-2018-spieltag/30/

czech_league_record_wins.png

Issue #3: Season end/start dates

This is really weird. The league ends in late May (some play offs in very early June), pre season starts in June, the league starts in July. Yet I'm in late June and still not in the new season.

Edited by LazyLoad08
On 25/07/2020 at 09:55, LazyLoad08 said:

Hello! I have three issues.

So, I won the cup and got the message that 11 players got the winner medals as they have played at least one game. Naturally, I played much more than 11 players throughout the cup run. In the attached screenshot, you can see the final match and several players in the line-up who are not listed in the inbox item. Also you can see one of the players (Jemelka) who has no entry in the Competitions tab.

czech_cup_medals_bug.png

Issue #2: Czech league record

The record tab in the Czech league says that Sigma Olomouc is the record holders of most league wins in a season, 30 in 2017/18. That's obviously not right (the league's got 30 matches!) - see for example here https://www.worldfootball.net/schedule/cze-1-fotbalova-liga-2017-2018-spieltag/30/

czech_league_record_wins.png

Issue #3: Season end/start dates

This is really weird. The league ends in late May (some play offs in very early June), pre season starts in June, the league starts in July. Yet I'm in late June and still not in the new season.

Issue #1: general intention is to give prize to any main squad player when medal reached and when player participated during 1 match on the pitch at least

Issue #2: already corrected

Issue #3: In which season you are in? As ingame season ends May/June and pre-season starts shortly after and another season start on July then is correct to be in later June and still no new season generated. Do you have save game? Please upload.

On 28/07/2020 at 00:16, Tony Grasser said:

Issue #1: general intention is to give prize to any main squad player when medal reached and when player participated during 1 match on the pitch at least

Issue #2: already corrected

Issue #3: In which season you are in? As ingame season ends May/June and pre-season starts shortly after and another season start on July then is correct to be in later June and still no new season generated. Do you have save game? Please upload.

#1: Well, only in the screenshot you can see players who started the final and didn't receive the medal.

#3: Started the second season. It's just weird that I'm in the pre season but it still counts as the old one, not the new one...

• 2 weeks later...

This is probably due to how the league is split in three parts after the 30 games, but - I have definitely secured the title a long time ago. I'm leading by 30 points, there is one game to play and five in the Championship Group, so mathematically no one can catch up to me.

sigma_title_won.png

But it seems like this will only be calculated after we actually get to the Champ group. Then I keep getting weird messages like these.

sigma_title_won_zlamal.png

Also, it says I have mathematically confirmed the 1st place. So I guess it really is done on a stage-by-stage basis? Is there any way this can also take in account the future stages, or would it be too much of a change?

image.thumb.png.7a8f5d3b339bc93797d308aa4b171fbf.png

EDIT: Yeah, after I entered the champ group (so after the 30th matchday finished), I immediately got the title

image.thumb.png.dcf75cc28fe98c0d6539f69604585061.png

Edited by LazyLoad08
On 20/08/2020 at 18:58, LazyLoad08 said:

This is probably due to how the league is split in three parts after the 30 games, but - I have definitely secured the title a long time ago. I'm leading by 30 points, there is one game to play and five in the Championship Group, so mathematically no one can catch up to me.

sigma_title_won.png

But it seems like this will only be calculated after we actually get to the Champ group. Then I keep getting weird messages like these.

sigma_title_won_zlamal.png

Also, it says I have mathematically confirmed the 1st place. So I guess it really is done on a stage-by-stage basis? Is there any way this can also take in account the future stages, or would it be too much of a change?

image.thumb.png.7a8f5d3b339bc93797d308aa4b171fbf.png

EDIT: Yeah, after I entered the champ group (so after the 30th matchday finished), I immediately got the title

image.thumb.png.dcf75cc28fe98c0d6539f69604585061.png

Yes, that would be cool&desired.

That "superstructure" took place since 2018/19 and completed once (and half:) so far IRL. 

Upcoming season 2020/21 there wont be any of that and is open whether the model be presented in 2021/22+.

Cheers

On 25/07/2020 at 09:55, LazyLoad08 said:

czech_cup_medals_bug.png

This happened again, I only got 11 medals. I went through last year winner's squad and many of their players are also missing the cup medal. There must be some error in the database of the Czech cup that only 11 medals are ever distributed, and then when the game tries to give them out to any player who appeared, it only has 11 slots for say 20-25 players, so it chooses at random.