Sports Interactive Community
Freddie Sands

[Czech Republic] (Official) League Specific Issues

Please post any specific issues for Czech Republic competitions here. This is for any issue which does not relate to data and is for areas such as:

- Competition Rules (Leagues and Cups)
- Disciplinary Rules
- Transfer Rules

We would request you all to adhere to the following three point plan when posting in here:

- State what you think is specifically wrong in your league.
- State how you think it should be working.
- State reasons/proof for your corrections/improvements.

Please note that specific data issues for Czech Republic should be posted in the Database and Research Issues forum.

Hello, 

I have problem with middle-eastern clubs being overly interested in CZE players and transfers from CZE league. That does not reflect reality at all. Yes, there has been a transfer of Stanciu to Al-Ahli, but that was "rare" example of a player making a money move. Basically 70-80% of clubs interested in player, when you see "wnt" it is mid-eastern club, which results in a bid from such a club. In-game transfers to those destinations included Jan Bořil and Jan Čermák, first one is indispensable part of Slavia Prague, playing in UCL group stage, that move lacks logic for player and Čermák is in another top CZE club Viktoria Plzeň, granted in not as good position as Bořil but still considered to be important part for Plzeň's future. Could you please look into that? I know it's not much, but it's annoying. 

Another transfer that made no sense was Vaclav Kadlec's loan spell in Astana. Player goes to lower rated league for a loan that makes him the same money? Not sure... Last one I can remember was i think Egon Vůch, who went to Kazakhstan only to make money as they pay handsomely, because he's had some financial problems here in CZ. For a player to move to such destination it has to have high financial incentive and most likely it wouldn't be top player such as Bořil but slightly above average such as Vůch or Folprecht I think, but he was in Azerbaijan, and Lukas Droppa if I can remember correctly... 

Anyway thanks for looking into that. Started the save on 20.0.2 version. 

Cheers
PK

19 hours ago, krajcik38 said:

Hello, 

I have problem with middle-eastern clubs being overly interested in CZE players and transfers from CZE league. That does not reflect reality at all. Yes, there has been a transfer of Stanciu to Al-Ahli, but that was "rare" example of a player making a money move. Basically 70-80% of clubs interested in player, when you see "wnt" it is mid-eastern club, which results in a bid from such a club. In-game transfers to those destinations included Jan Bořil and Jan Čermák, first one is indispensable part of Slavia Prague, playing in UCL group stage, that move lacks logic for player and Čermák is in another top CZE club Viktoria Plzeň, granted in not as good position as Bořil but still considered to be important part for Plzeň's future. Could you please look into that? I know it's not much, but it's annoying. 

Another transfer that made no sense was Vaclav Kadlec's loan spell in Astana. Player goes to lower rated league for a loan that makes him the same money? Not sure... Last one I can remember was i think Egon Vůch, who went to Kazakhstan only to make money as they pay handsomely, because he's had some financial problems here in CZ. For a player to move to such destination it has to have high financial incentive and most likely it wouldn't be top player such as Bořil but slightly above average such as Vůch or Folprecht I think, but he was in Azerbaijan, and Lukas Droppa if I can remember correctly... 

Anyway thanks for looking into that. Started the save on 20.0.2 version. 

Cheers
PK

Hey @krajcik38 - this seems like a transfers and responsibilities issue to do with the reputation of the league potentially. Could you upload the save game with some of these odd transfers in? Thanks. 

hey guys, enjoying beta so far and finishing first season, three of my key players wanted to leave so i promised them to win the league in the same season, i am on track (actually first in championship group) but just got message that all three are unhappy about unkept promise (2 matches to go). I suppose the problem is with the championship group (top 6 teams play each other in the end of the season) and game not recongizing it?

On 11/11/2019 at 11:07, Honziq said:

hey guys, enjoying beta so far and finishing first season, three of my key players wanted to leave so i promised them to win the league in the same season, i am on track (actually first in championship group) but just got message that all three are unhappy about unkept promise (2 matches to go). I suppose the problem is with the championship group (top 6 teams play each other in the end of the season) and game not recongizing it?

Honzig, doest that still persists? could you please provide save game? guidelines as above...

Hello, 

I think there is a problem with some rules in czech league. There is a draw rule in European Places Playoff Final which says "Previous year's best league team plays at home". Its wrong, because in reality home team is team which comes from Championship group in current season. 

On my screenshots Karviná finished 5th in Champ. group however were away team in the final. 

group.png

playoff.png

Edited by Banikovec7