Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Freddie Sands

[Denmark] (Official) League Specific Issues

Recommended Posts

Please post any specific issues for Denmark competitions here. This is for any issue which does not relate to data and is for areas such as:

- Competition Rules (Leagues and Cups)
- Disciplinary Rules
- Transfer Rules

We would request you all to adhere to the following three point plan when posting in here:

- State what you think is specifically wrong in your league.
- State how you think it should be working.
- State reasons/proof for your corrections/improvements.

Please note that specific data issues for Denmark should be posted in the Database and Research Issues forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sydbank Pokalen demands you have 3 u21 players on your bench, but this should surely be corrected to in the match squad. If not I can't start my good youngsters in the cup without filling my bench with kids who is no where near the first team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What I think is wrong: The Superliga and First Division competition rules do not allow amateur players to be registered in the squad registration.

How I think it should work: They should allow registration of amateur players.

Proof: The only mention of amateurs in the official rules for the Superliga, First Division and Second Division I can find are § 13.1 which states "The tournament is open for male amateur and contracted players who had their contract approved by the Danish FA in accordance with § 17.4, 3", and § 16.2 and § 16.3 which deals with amateur players' eligibility after a transfer. Nowhere in § 14.2, which concerns squad registration for the Superliga and First Division are amateur players mentioned at all, nor is there any mention of contract status of any kind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Simon89 said:

Sydbank Pokalen demands you have 3 u21 players on your bench, but this should surely be corrected to in the match squad. If not I can't start my good youngsters in the cup without filling my bench with kids who is no where near the first team.

Rules for the cup states: Hvis de to hold i deres respektive turneringspropositioner har forskellige regler om antal spillere på reservebænken, gælder samme regler om antallet af udskiftningsspillere som Side 9 af 14 i Herre-DS, dvs. indtil syv udskiftningsspillere, hvoraf én er reservemålmand og tre er spillere, som ved seneste årsskifte op til turneringsåret var under 21 år.

So the tournament rules are correctly setup. 3x u21's on the bench, not the full squad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, ABme208 said:

What I think is wrong: The Superliga and First Division competition rules do not allow amateur players to be registered in the squad registration.

How I think it should work: They should allow registration of amateur players.

Proof: The only mention of amateurs in the official rules for the Superliga, First Division and Second Division I can find are § 13.1 which states "The tournament is open for male amateur and contracted players who had their contract approved by the Danish FA in accordance with § 17.4, 3", and § 16.2 and § 16.3 which deals with amateur players' eligibility after a transfer. Nowhere in § 14.2, which concerns squad registration for the Superliga and First Division are amateur players mentioned at all, nor is there any mention of contract status of any kind.

I have taken a look at this one and I agree, the registration and tournament should also be open for amateurs.

I have reported it to SI.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Danish clubs sell their players FAR too cheap. It has been an issue for many seasons, but still is very annoying.

In my game, FC Copenhagen sold Jonas Wind for around 1.5M £. That's extremely unrealistic. They would never sell him for less than at least 6-7M £. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/11/2019 at 15:39, Yankee112DK said:

Danish clubs sell their players FAR too cheap. It has been an issue for many seasons, but still is very annoying.

In my game, FC Copenhagen sold Jonas Wind for around 1.5M £. That's extremely unrealistic. They would never sell him for less than at least 6-7M £. 

Hey @Yankee112DK - Worth raising this on the Danish section of the data forum. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Players being on holiday for the first match of the league with "use satudays and wednesdays as matchdays". 

They are on holiday until the 14th of July. 

image.thumb.png.bd63075529839fbd0b36776cff3dfdad.png

Edited by Enged

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Christopher Lewis said:

Hey @Enged - could you upload the save to the cloud server? Many thanks. 

Done. Called "Danish League Start".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Christopher Lewis said:

Hey @Yankee112DK - Worth raising this on the Danish section of the data forum. 

We're doing that each year. Doesn't seem to be a data issue since?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/11/2019 at 18:07, Enged said:

Players being on holiday for the first match of the league with "use satudays and wednesdays as matchdays". 

They are on holiday until the 14th of July. 

image.thumb.png.bd63075529839fbd0b36776cff3dfdad.png

Were these players on international duty during the Summer? I don't think it's an issue specific to Saturday and Wednesday matches

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/11/2019 at 19:59, Christopher Lewis said:

Were these players on international duty during the Summer? I don't think it's an issue specific to Saturday and Wednesday matches

Probably. But they shouldn't be on holiday all of pre season. They are set to return July 14th. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Enged said:

Probably. But they shouldn't be on holiday all of pre season. They are set to return July 14th. 

It's under review, Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Due to the Superliga format changes from 14 teams to 12 teams after one season, there are some problems with the schedule. First problem is in the preliminary phase which have 4 weeks where there isn't played any matches. (not counting national team break). It can be fixed by setting the mid-season break to a week later than now (last match in year 2021 is 12th Dec. Could be 17th Dec) and first start again 3 weeks later than normal. (In 2021 they start 6th Feb. Could be 27th Feb)

The second problem is the relegation stage. Last round is set to 8th May in 2021, meaning that the is a lot of midweek matches and that the 7th place have to wait a long time for their playoff match against one of the teams in the championship group (ends 29th May in 2021). The relegation stage should have ended 29th May in 2021.

Edited by Qwenned

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Qwenned said:

Due to the Superliga format changes from 14 teams to 12 teams after one season, there are some problems with the schedule. First problem is in the preliminary phase which have 4 weeks where there isn't played any matches. (not counting national team break). It can be fixed by setting the mid-season break to a week later than now (last match in year 2021 is 12th Dec. Could be 17th Dec) and first start again 3 weeks later than normal. (In 2021 they start 6th Feb. Could be 27th Feb)

Hey @Qwenned do you have a save game for this issue? This didn't repeat on the schedule for me. 

7 hours ago, Qwenned said:

The second problem is the relegation stage. Last round is set to 8th May in 2021, meaning that the is a lot of midweek matches and that the 7th place have to wait a long time for their playoff match against one of the teams in the championship group (ends 29th May in 2021). The relegation stage should have ended 29th May in 2021.

This however is repeating for me. Thanks for raising this, I agree the relegation stage should be finishing later. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Christopher Lewis said:

Hey @Qwenned do you have a save game for this issue? This didn't repeat on the schedule for me. 

This however is repeating for me. Thanks for raising this, I agree the relegation stage should be finishing later. 

Done. It is called "Schedule problems in Danish Superliga.fm" 

I can see the problem also happened in the first season with the now structure (season 20/21). The problem is probably that the start and the end of the season and mid-season break dates are the same as in the first season where there are more matches due to two more teams in the division.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Part time clubs (Kolding & Hvidovre) in the danish 1. division - can't sign players or renew contracts on part time only amateur contracts.

Both clubs have available transfer and wage budget.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/11/2019 at 08:29, Bubbles_DK said:

Part time clubs (Kolding & Hvidovre) in the danish 1. division - can't sign players or renew contracts on part time only amateur contracts.

Both clubs have available transfer and wage budget.   

This is happening to me as Middelfart. Just got promoted to Danish 1.Division and it wont allow me to offer part time contracts. The league will  not allow amateur players to play in the league so i am stuck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mark.toyne said:

This is happening to me as Middelfart. Just got promoted to Danish 1.Division and it wont allow me to offer part time contracts. The league will  not allow amateur players to play in the league so i am stuck!

It got fixed in the latest Beta Update (Version 20.1.0), unfortunately you would have to create a new save for it to take effect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Girafi said:

It got fixed in the latest Beta Update (Version 20.1.0), unfortunately you would have to create a new save for it to take effect.

Thats good it got fixed.A shame its not compatible with my curreny save.Thanks for letting me know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/11/2019 at 18:40, ABme208 said:

What I think is wrong: The Superliga and First Division competition rules do not allow amateur players to be registered in the squad registration.

How I think it should work: They should allow registration of amateur players.

Proof: The only mention of amateurs in the official rules for the Superliga, First Division and Second Division I can find are § 13.1 which states "The tournament is open for male amateur and contracted players who had their contract approved by the Danish FA in accordance with § 17.4, 3", and § 16.2 and § 16.3 which deals with amateur players' eligibility after a transfer. Nowhere in § 14.2, which concerns squad registration for the Superliga and First Division are amateur players mentioned at all, nor is there any mention of contract status of any kind.

Due to Danish protection of workers legislation, players can't work for professional clubs (train, play matches, etc.) if they do not have contracts.

So in a sense you're correct that amateurs are allowed to play in the Danish Superliga and First Division, but only on amateur teams. Not sure if this can be replicated in the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/11/2019 at 11:36, Christopher Lewis said:

Hey @Yankee112DK - Worth raising this on the Danish section of the data forum. 

The data should be correct already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vejle Boldklub doesn't have a reserve (og B) squad. Other danish teams have.
Is there a reason for this?

(Vejle Boldklub had a reserve team in the Beta)

Edited by Jakobhg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jakobhg said:

Vejle Boldklub doesn't have a reserve (og B) squad. Other danish teams have.
Is there a reason for this?

(Vejle Boldklub had a reserve team in the Beta)

The Reserve League and U/19 Leagues was not following real life rules in the beta - they are now. Vejle BK does not participate in the reserves league, hence why their reserves team are gone now.
They do have a B-team that plays in Serie 2 in real life though, might be worth looking in to. What do you think @MS?

Edited by Girafi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Girafi said:

The Reserve League and U/19 Leagues was not following real life rules in the beta - they are now. Vejle BK does not participate in the reserves league, hence why their reserves team are gone now.
They do have a B-team that plays in Serie 2 in real life though, might be worth looking in to. What do you think @MS?

I will take a look at this one, it could be related to the recent corrections made in the demo regarding the Danish reserve league.

One could say that it in fact is correct that Vejle does not have a reserve team, because they have decided not to apply for a place in the reserve league. On the Serie 2 team they have used a couple of reserves from the U19 squad from time to time, but not the reserves from the senior squad.

However, if all the other teams which are not part of the reserve league do have a B team with no fixtures, then Vejle should also have such. 

A solution in the current game is to achieve promotion, then they will automatically become a part of the reserve leauge 20/21    :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The manager of the year award isn't given out at the end of the season, even though you get a email saying it's going to be announced the next day. It wasn't given out at the end of 2019 either, as it's was probably supposed to do as it says 2018, 2019 etc. instead of 2018/19 when looking at past winners.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MS said:

I will take a look at this one, it could be related to the recent corrections made in the demo regarding the Danish reserve league.

One could say that it in fact is correct that Vejle does not have a reserve team, because they have decided not to apply for a place in the reserve league. On the Serie 2 team they have used a couple of reserves from the U19 squad from time to time, but not the reserves from the senior squad.

However, if all the other teams which are not part of the reserve league do have a B team with no fixtures, then Vejle should also have such. 

A solution in the current game is to achieve promotion, then they will automatically become a part of the reserve leauge 20/21    :)

It's true that Vejle don't have a team in the reserve league:

https://www.bold.dk/fodbold/danmark/reserveligaen/

However, lokking through all other teams in the second tier of danish football, they have B teams.
And to make sure that it was not just the club you managed, I started a save just now with Skive (just to pick a random club not part of it from the same league as Vejle BK). They have a B team and if I go check on Vejle BK, they don't. Only Senior and U19.
So I agree they should not be in the reserve league, but they should be structured like other similar clubs.
Thanks for looking into this, guys!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Svartium said:

The manager of the year award isn't given out at the end of the season, even though you get a email saying it's going to be announced the next day. It wasn't given out at the end of 2019 either, as it's was probably supposed to do as it says 2018, 2019 etc. instead of 2018/19 when looking at past winners.

Hey @Svartium - do you have a save game just before the last game of the season? I've just tried this in a save game and I've got an award given out in 2019. Thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Christopher Lewis said:

Hey @Svartium - do you have a save game just before the last game of the season? I've just tried this in a save game and I've got an award given out in 2019. Thanks. 

Sadly I don’t, but I will let you know if it happens again and make sure to have a save file ready.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Svartium said:

Sadly I don’t, but I will let you know if it happens again and make sure to have a save file ready.

Awesome - much appreciated. I might have some time to try to reproduce this later in the week but it's obviously a very busy time here! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/11/2019 at 23:11, Jakobhg said:

It's true that Vejle don't have a team in the reserve league:

https://www.bold.dk/fodbold/danmark/reserveligaen/

However, lokking through all other teams in the second tier of danish football, they have B teams.
And to make sure that it was not just the club you managed, I started a save just now with Skive (just to pick a random club not part of it from the same league as Vejle BK). They have a B team and if I go check on Vejle BK, they don't. Only Senior and U19.
So I agree they should not be in the reserve league, but they should be structured like other similar clubs.
Thanks for looking into this, guys!

Agreed. B-teams shouldn’t be restricted to teams who participate in the reserve leagues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

I was just promoted with HIK from the third tier in Denmark to the second tier (the Nordicbet League). I have a few players under part time contracts, however, I cannot offer part time contracts to other players, and the majority of my players are on amateur contracts. This is an issue as I have been promoted to the Nordicbet league, where I can't register amateurs to my 25 man squad. 

So any tips on how I can offer part time contracts to my amateur players?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/11/2019 at 12:46, Jocre said:

Hi,

I was just promoted with HIK from the third tier in Denmark to the second tier (the Nordicbet League). I have a few players under part time contracts, however, I cannot offer part time contracts to other players, and the majority of my players are on amateur contracts. This is an issue as I have been promoted to the Nordicbet league, where I can't register amateurs to my 25 man squad. 

So any tips on how I can offer part time contracts to my amateur players?

Is this still a issue? Would make the 2. Division unplayable right now..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Svartica said:

Is this still a issue? Would make the 2. Division unplayable right now..

It was only an issue in the beta, have been fixed since :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure where to post this,

I'm playing as Bröndby and finished second, also winning the DFB Pokal.

During international play 2020 Denmark was raised by 6 ranks and earnt a second Champions League spot.

Unfortunately that didn't apply to my played season, i was still seeded into Europa League.

The problem is that my board declared that i had achieved the vision of reaching Champions League, and i'm scared that's going to put pressure on me.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎14‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 14:26, Rehnzz said:

I'm not sure where to post this,

I'm playing as Bröndby and finished second, also winning the DFB Pokal.

During international play 2020 Denmark was raised by 6 ranks and earnt a second Champions League spot.

Unfortunately that didn't apply to my played season, i was still seeded into Europa League.

The problem is that my board declared that i had achieved the vision of reaching Champions League, and i'm scared that's going to put pressure on me.

 

 

Hey @Rehnzz - Could you upload the save game please? I'd like to see what is happening here. Thanks. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolutely. Bare in mind i qualified to the CL one year later by winning the league. But my goal for 2024/2025 was achieved already when Denmark was granted a second seed into CL 2020, at which point i finished second but was seeded into Europa League ( assuming because the new rule went into effect next year )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Uploaded. Named Christian Rehn - Bröndby - Denmark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎16‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 13:30, Rehnzz said:

Absolutely. Bare in mind i qualified to the CL one year later by winning the league. But my goal for 2024/2025 was achieved already when Denmark was granted a second seed into CL 2020, at which point i finished second but was seeded into Europa League ( assuming because the new rule went into effect next year )

That seems to be the case. I'll keep investigating and ask the club vision team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only just spotted this, but the history of the 2nd Division stats is incorrect, at each club.

In the first stage, you play 22 games, then you play a further 11 in the Promotion/Relegation stage. This history for clubs shows that 55 games are played though, mistakenly counting the first stage results twice.

 

Capture.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

- State what you think is specifically wrong in your league - In 2023 I qualified for Europa League Playoff through the league position. I get drawn against Valur or RB Salzburg and fixtures are set to be played August 10th and 17th. But looking at Valur and Salzburg their matches against eachother are set to be played August 9th and 16th. I got no news about my fixtures being changed before August 16th when their matches was finished. Their match was in the Champions League qualifications and the loser had to go down to Europa League Playoff

 
- State how you think it should be working - As soon as it's known that the fixtures will not be played at these dates it should be changed. I would have fielded a less strong team in the league in the matches before and inbetween If i hadn't noticed this. 


- State reasons/proof for your corrections/improvements. - Screenshots below. I have a savegame saved before August 10th if this is better? 

image.png.e4b0e165bd6a853adb36d7847b1ad3

image.png.ed1b1384803f49c5f95bab857e0857

image.png.75932db59d2a73aa3147a80f6314cd

image.png.ab2d6950128037a84014cb2466bb86

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎05‎/‎01‎/‎2020 at 10:40, Glenn1humphries said:

Only just spotted this, but the history of the 2nd Division stats is incorrect, at each club.

In the first stage, you play 22 games, then you play a further 11 in the Promotion/Relegation stage. This history for clubs shows that 55 games are played though, mistakenly counting the first stage results twice.

 

Capture.png

Good spot and thanks for this - it is now under review. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello.

Trying to loan out some players in my save but I keep getting this message and the deals get cancelled. Not allowed to loan out more than 6 players over 22 to a foreign club, apparently, but I cannot loan out even younger ones - in this case a 19-year old. 

Screenshot 2020-02-17 at 22.37.55.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/02/2020 at 20:12, kokafalasi said:

Hello.

Trying to loan out some players in my save but I keep getting this message and the deals get cancelled. Not allowed to loan out more than 6 players over 22 to a foreign club, apparently, but I cannot loan out even younger ones - in this case a 19-year old. 

Screenshot 2020-02-17 at 22.37.55.png

Do you have a save file at the point at which you are able to confirm/reject the loan offer so that we can reproduce this? If so, could you please upload in to the SI Cloud server and we will take a look at it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Danish 2. division have a problem when calculating the record points.
In the record (which I just got) it's stated that I am on 123 point for the season, but that's not true, because I have 53 points in the "first fase(Indledende)" and I'm on 70 right now in the "second fase(Oprykningsfasen)".

So it's obviously misleading saying the record is 123, because the 53 of them is already included in the 70.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/03/2020 at 09:13, Ninja777 said:

The Danish 2. division have a problem when calculating the record points.
In the record (which I just got) it's stated that I am on 123 point for the season, but that's not true, because I have 53 points in the "first fase(Indledende)" and I'm on 70 right now in the "second fase(Oprykningsfasen)".

So it's obviously misleading saying the record is 123, because the 53 of them is already included in the 70.

Thanks for this @Ninja777 - A similar issue is logged with the number of games total being incorrect elsewhere which I imagine is caused by the same issue as this. That's under review. Cheers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a fair few years into my Denmark save, and a couple of further issues have been uncovered.

1. The fact that 4th place in the Superliga has a play-off for a European spot, with 7th place, appears to cause problems when the number of European spots available increases. 4th place this season has to play off to get to Europe, whilst 5th place automatically qualifies. I assume the same problem appears when there are fewer available too. Screenshot is attached.

2. Season prize money is paid out in full, three times a season. As soon as you finish a set of 11 rounds, the end of season prize money is paid out for the position you're currently in. No screenshot, but easy to reproduce.

3. Two teams are relegated from the Superliga each season, but as soon as one team is relegated, any avoid relegation bonuses you have are paid out. This is despite the fact it is still possible you get relegated. No screenshot but easy to reproduce again.

Denmark Error.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all,

 

I am managing in the Danish 3rd tier and noticed in the first season only 1 team gets promoted and 3 teams get relegated from the 3rd tier. The 2nd season - 2 teams get promoted and 2 relegated from the 2nd tier.

 

I might be going crazy but something doesn't add up here? Any help is apprecaited.

2nd Tier Season 2.png

2nd Tier Season 1.png

3rd Tier Season 2.png

3rd Tier Season 1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...