Sports Interactive Community
Freddie Sands

[England] (Official) League Specific Issues

15 hours ago, Scotty Walds said:

That didn't happen in my game, Brentford moved in OK.

I wonder if Peterborough got promoted tthough o the Championship and had to groundshare while knocking down their terrace in game? Brentford wouldn't be the obvious choice for a groundshare (more likely Northampton or MK, geographically).

Brentford were still playing in some smaller stadium. And I think Peterborough were still in League One.

10 hours ago, brennerv said:

Brentford were still playing in some smaller stadium. And I think Peterborough were still in League One.

Log it as a bug :thup:

17 hours ago, Wubick said:

Just uploaded to the cloud under savefile name "Joseph Tong - Walsall"

15 hours ago, MaverickPelvis said:

Hi Christopher. File has been uploaded as BCAFC backup.

Hey guys - Do you happen to have any saves earlier in the season - we think we might have a fix for this and would like to try on earlier saves. Thanks. 

I know i'm seeing a few North vs South matches in the first 2 rounds of the Carabao Cup which shouldn't happen also does anyone get a bye in both Cup Competitions because Bury are gone? 

1 hour ago, Aeroswfc said:

I know i'm seeing a few North vs South matches in the first 2 rounds of the Carabao Cup which shouldn't happen also does anyone get a bye in both Cup Competitions because Bury are gone? 

There is a bye for a Northern Side in the Carabao Cup first round and a bye for one team in the FA Cup First round draw. In my save I just did, Hull were the lucky side in the Carabao Cup first round and Chesterfield got the FA Cup First round bye.  

If you're seeing some examples of a region based draw not working in the Carabao Cup could you upload a save game? Many thanks. 

Hi

I am not sure if this is the right place but I have come across a slight bug in my game.

My player (Lucas Digne) received 2 yellow cards at the end of the last game. I received a notification that he was not available for the next game and who to suggest replacing him with.

When it comes to the day to pick my team though, he is available to play.

I have updated my save game to the cloud -it is called  my name - everton full version.fm

image.thumb.png.e66ea79f4938e453f43f1bb02d3ca28e.png

image.thumb.png.6e5ef2c15bfcf9624cac502dda694328.png

Edited by scouselad1

8 hours ago, CaptainPlanet said:

Seeing the same club being scheduled for the home and away fixtures right after each other, this is two seasons in a row. For me and for AI teams.

Untitled.png

Hey @CaptainPlanet - Can you upload the save game with this issue? I've just had a look through a few saves and I can't find an example of this happening. Thanks. 

On 19/11/2019 at 13:54, Christopher Lewis said:

Hey guys - Do you happen to have any saves earlier in the season - we think we might have a fix for this and would like to try on earlier saves. Thanks. 

I've uploaded the earliest version of the save which only goes back 10 days in-game earlier.

Filename - "Joseph Tong - Walsall (v03)"

3 hours ago, scouselad1 said:

Hi

I am not sure if this is the right place but I have come across a slight bug in my game.

My player (Lucas Digne) received 2 yellow cards at the end of the last game. I received a notification that he was not available for the next game and who to suggest replacing him with.

When it comes to the day to pick my team though, he is available to play.

I have updated my save game to the cloud -it is called  my name - everton full version.fm

image.thumb.png.e66ea79f4938e453f43f1bb02d3ca28e.png

image.thumb.png.6e5ef2c15bfcf9624cac502dda694328.png

Thanks for this and the save - it's under review. 

The fixture generation in the premier league (not sure about other leagues) appears to be broken in the 3rd season (Haven't made it to 4th season so cannot confirm)

For some reason every save I've played, when you make it to the 3rd season, the game generates matches on the 26th and 28th. Both of these matches are ALWAYS against the same team. This happens to all teams in the league. So on DEC 26th I would see fixtures like:

Spurs vs Man Utd

Burnley vs Stoke

Chelsea vs Man City

Then on 28th the following fixtures would occur.

Man Utd vs Spurs

Stoke vs Burnley

Man City vs Chelsea

Steps to reproduce:

• Create a new save in england
  • Holiday until 3rd season
  • Check fixtures list
  • All teams will play each other back to back on boxing day

Extra relevant information

Both my saves this happened in are saves that were created in the first release of the beta (Before any patches)

6 minutes ago, Guru_Fraser said:

The fixture generation in the premier league (not sure about other leagues) appears to be broken in the 3rd season (Haven't made it to 4th season so cannot confirm)

For some reason every save I've played, when you make it to the 3rd season, the game generates matches on the 26th and 28th. Both of these matches are ALWAYS against the same team. This happens to all teams in the league. So on DEC 26th I would see fixtures like:

Spurs vs Man Utd

Burnley vs Stoke

Chelsea vs Man City

Then on 28th the following fixtures would occur.

Man Utd vs Spurs

Stoke vs Burnley

Man City vs Chelsea

Steps to reproduce:

• Create a new save in england
  • Holiday until 3rd season
  • Check fixtures list
  • All teams will play each other back to back on boxing day

Extra relevant information

Both my saves this happened in are saves that were created in the first release of the beta (Before any patches)

Thanks @Guru_Fraser - we now think worked out what is causing this. 

I am curently playing as Luton Town and in my first season and the board granted me an u23 side but i am now in my second season they haven't been invited to any u23 league 

Summary: English Premier Division and Skybet Championship leagues fixture not drawed 

Description of Issue: i finished first season with Derby at Skybet Championship but it shows still past seaons league table for championship and premier league. and at the fixture screen it shows only friendly maches and cup fixture.

Steps to Reproduce:

Files Uploaded to the OwnCloudcoo772 - Derby_fixture.fm

Screenshots:

screen1.PNG

screen2.PNG

screen3.PNG

2 hours ago, Christopher Lewis said:

Hey @coo772 - what is the earliest save that you have from the season before? 

hi.

i uploaded earliest save with the name "coo772 - Derby (v03)_fixture.fm" from auto save at date 9 may

but first of please let me explain something that i forget before; iv added "ENGLAND LEVEL 1-10" database from steam workshop. i dont know it affects to this but i just want to remind for probability, to make your job easier

Promotion game for League One Playoff is never scheduled and now all English leagues are not started in the new season

Promotion.PNG

overview.PNG

On a similar note I've had a Saturday game brought forward for TV purposes, giving us even less time to recover after our Europa League match:

fm_schedule.thumb.png.864e3f9e794cf48ad9ca1ba5463b8505.png

The Saturday 12:00 and 19:45 slots also don't exist in the PL IRL.

Apologies if this is a known issue, but I've noticed recently that the way the game enforces the EFL "must have at least 1 club developed player in the match day squad" rule isn't the same as it is in real life.

In real life, Luton haven't had to name a club developed player in the squad at all so far this season because of the allowances made for sales of club developed players to bigger clubs:

https://www.efl.com/-more/governance/efl-rules--regulations/section-5--fixtures/

"33.12 If any Club has prior to the date of the applicable League Competition Match (including Play Off Matches) transferred the registration of two or more Club Developed Players and:

33.12.1 in consideration for the transfer of each Club Developed Player’s registration, the Club receives an initial Transfer Fee, Compensation Fee and/orcompensation in accordance with the Youth Development Rules on transfer of the registration; and

33.12.2 each of the transferred Club Developed Players:

(a) are, as at the date of the applicable Match registered as a Contract Player with a Club (or club) in the same division or higher (including, in the case of a Championship Club, the Premier League); and

(b) are or will be aged 24 or under on 1 January in the Season in which the applicable Match occurs,

then, the Club will not be required to comply with the requirements of Regulation 33.11."

In the game, this rule doesn't seem to exist so Luton are forced to name a club developed player or go with just 6 subs. Not a huge deal in the grand scheme of things but worth mentioning. 

Currently playing as Lincoln, My FA Cup first round game got moved to sunday for tv coverage, however I am due to play Morecambe on the Tuesday night in the leasing trophy. This hasn't been moved so just leaves one day off before next game. With the Leasing trophy being of low priority should this game have been scheduled for the weds at the earliest or maybe not have leasing trophy games scheduled for this week. Save game uploaded as David Pickwell-Lincoln City

On 23/11/2019 at 12:33, coda said:

On a similar note I've had a Saturday game brought forward for TV purposes, giving us even less time to recover after our Europa League match:

fm_schedule.thumb.png.864e3f9e794cf48ad9ca1ba5463b8505.png

The Saturday 12:00 and 19:45 slots also don't exist in the PL IRL.

When the Europa League draw takes place, does this fixture get moved back to the Sunday? 

The Saturday one is being changed to 12:30. 19:45 is a valid kick off time. 8 games a season are shown at that time. 

On 24/11/2019 at 09:47, clokey1988 said:

Apologies if this is a known issue, but I've noticed recently that the way the game enforces the EFL "must have at least 1 club developed player in the match day squad" rule isn't the same as it is in real life.

In real life, Luton haven't had to name a club developed player in the squad at all so far this season because of the allowances made for sales of club developed players to bigger clubs:

https://www.efl.com/-more/governance/efl-rules--regulations/section-5--fixtures/

"33.12 If any Club has prior to the date of the applicable League Competition Match (including Play Off Matches) transferred the registration of two or more Club Developed Players and:

33.12.1 in consideration for the transfer of each Club Developed Player’s registration, the Club receives an initial Transfer Fee, Compensation Fee and/orcompensation in accordance with the Youth Development Rules on transfer of the registration; and

(a) are, as at the date of the applicable Match registered as a Contract Player with a Club (or club) in the same division or higher (including, in the case of a Championship Club, the Premier League); and

(b) are or will be aged 24 or under on 1 January in the Season in which the applicable Match occurs,

then, the Club will not be required to comply with the requirements of Regulation 33.11."

In the game, this rule doesn't seem to exist so Luton are forced to name a club developed player or go with just 6 subs. Not a huge deal in the grand scheme of things but worth mentioning. 

This is an issue regarding the black and white nature of the rules we have in game. We should probably design some sort of allowances system which takes these situations into account. 

3 hours ago, pickyimp said:

Currently playing as Lincoln, My FA Cup first round game got moved to sunday for tv coverage, however I am due to play Morecambe on the Tuesday night in the leasing trophy. This hasn't been moved so just leaves one day off before next game. With the Leasing trophy being of low priority should this game have been scheduled for the weds at the earliest or maybe not have leasing trophy games scheduled for this week. Save game uploaded as David Pickwell-Lincoln City

This is logged to be changed. 

11 hours ago, wwfcowenwwfc said:

Neves sent off & available (& played) next game-

image.thumb.png.11ea0161d1dcb258d834dfbad7001e89.png

image.thumb.png.3c846055423bb20a933080d62862f2f4.png

Do you have a save game from before the game where he received his red card? We've got this logged as a bug but we're struggling to reproduce this internally. Thanks. 

2nd season of career save started in the Beta (first season holidayed due to this being Dafuge 20 Challenge).

Won VNS with Hornchurch, but didn't receive any prize money (which is unusual given we were awarded prize money for finishing 12th the first season). 

Save uploaded as:

HornchurchNoPrizeMoneyWinningVNS2022.fm

I don't know if this is really a bug but it something unrealistic in my opinion.
I have to play 2 games with only 1 day between them, that's something that just doesn't happen.
Had this several times. I know playing Premier League is playing alot of games but within 1 day ...

Fixtures.jpg.475ef20b1d2742bd82a0ccb3cbf1daaf.jpg

Hi,

I've been playing as manager of Everton for two seasons (since Beta came out), I loaned Rodrygo from Real Madrid after the brexit thing happened, first of it all it didn't tell me he didn't get a work permit - so i accepted him, so he's been sat in my U23s since he came in January (now April) but I just accidently put him in my lineup (it went red because of work permit) but i saw it was allowing my to continue - it allowed me to play multiple games (and still going) with Rodrygo, despite needing work permit) 

On 26/11/2019 at 16:02, Faramir said:

2nd season of career save started in the Beta (first season holidayed due to this being Dafuge 20 Challenge).

Won VNS with Hornchurch, but didn't receive any prize money (which is unusual given we were awarded prize money for finishing 12th the first season). 

Save uploaded as:

HornchurchNoPrizeMoneyWinningVNS2022.fm

I don't think this league has any prize money anymore in new games, which is correct. 

20 hours ago, Pyrrius said:

I don't know if this is really a bug but it something unrealistic in my opinion.
I have to play 2 games with only 1 day between them, that's something that just doesn't happen.
Had this several times. I know playing Premier League is playing alot of games but within 1 day ...

Fixtures.jpg.475ef20b1d2742bd82a0ccb3cbf1daaf.jpg

The 26th and 28th dates are fine as the heavy Christmas schedule takes affect. The 15th/17th on the other hand isn't ideal. Is the game on the 17th a League Cup fixture? 

On 21/11/2019 at 13:26, Christopher Lewis said:

Hey @CaptainPlanet - Can you upload the save game with this issue? I've just had a look through a few saves and I can't find an example of this happening. Thanks. 

i had the same issue when in the end of first half of the season and at the start of the second one i hve to play with the same team. It was twice out of 4 seasons

Снимок экрана 2019-11-29 в 12.33.24.png

Снимок экрана 2019-11-29 в 12.33.04.png

not sure that it is needed to be here

but when i play in english league in 2022 i have matches in Champions League group stage every week, that's not right

Снимок экрана 2019-11-29 в 12.34.42.png

11 minutes ago, oukf said:

i had the same issue when in the end of first half of the season and at the start of the second one i hve to play with the same team. It was twice out of 4 seasons

Снимок экрана 2019-11-29 в 12.33.24.png

Снимок экрана 2019-11-29 в 12.33.04.png

This is an issue that we're aware of and looking to correct. 

12 minutes ago, oukf said:

not sure that it is needed to be here

but when i play in english league in 2022 i have matches in Champions League group stage every week, that's not right

Снимок экрана 2019-11-29 в 12.34.42.png

This is intentional in 2022 due to the Qatar World Cup removing several Champions League dates. 

Just now, Christopher Lewis said:

This is an issue that we're aware of and looking to correct. 

This is intentional in 2022 due to the Qatar World Cup removing several Champions League dates. 

Thanks! Didn't know, great:)

21 minutes ago, oukf said:

Thanks! Didn't know, great:)

It should return to a normal Champions League schedule the year after though. Just changes for 2022/23. 

On 11/11/2019 at 22:48, Lukerpool said:

You always seem to get in the cup the side who you’ve got next game after cup week

QPR QPR

EVERTON EVERTON2931400F-873E-4D79-BE2A-8EB4EDFAD8FD.thumb.jpeg.77a3c3e08e3ea96fb0a5afcfa4b13ac1.jpeg

D75F8FFB-FCE4-4E54-8177-1143065CF41A.jpeg

There's nothing in code that makes this happen. Just a coincidence. 

On 24/11/2019 at 09:47, clokey1988 said:

There's a feature request that has been added to support the logic behind this rule. 

On 28/11/2019 at 07:48, Johnyj said:

Hi,

I've been playing as manager of Everton for two seasons (since Beta came out), I loaned Rodrygo from Real Madrid after the brexit thing happened, first of it all it didn't tell me he didn't get a work permit - so i accepted him, so he's been sat in my U23s since he came in January (now April) but I just accidently put him in my lineup (it went red because of work permit) but i saw it was allowing my to continue - it allowed me to play multiple games (and still going) with Rodrygo, despite needing work permit) 

This certainly doesn't sound correct. Do you have a save game that you can upload? I'd like to take a look as soon as possible. Cheers. 

4 hours ago, Christopher Lewis said:

This certainly doesn't sound correct. Do you have a save game that you can upload? I'd like to take a look as soon as possible. Cheers. 

Just uploaded it No Work Permit Issue.fm  is the name. It's a couple of months prior to when i actually noticed the issue as I didn't have anymore saved other than this one but I just checked and it works with both Tin Jedvad and Rodrygo (there is a game ready to go and both are in the first team squad but are 'red' showing they shouldn't be allowed, but clearly they are. 

PS this took 45 minutes to upload because I'm travelling in the remote islands of the Philippines with 0.09 upload speed lol

On 04/11/2019 at 16:47, Matto97 said:

I think AI Liverpool might be a bit too strong at the moment, they just went through a season unbeaten in ALL competitions for a sextuple. Pretty crazy and don't think it would ever happen in top level football.

rjijRZE.jpg

wbXKSyO.jpg

PMaujhO.jpg

i feel you,

second season. im going pretty good myself as Arsenal. have not lost yet. 7 draws though.

liverpool is in 1st position almost at the end of the second season. they lost 1 match in the PL. 3-2 against city. and 2 or 3 draws

and they win most games with 2-0 /3-0 /4-0...they conceided only 16 or so goals the entire season. (in all competitions)

not sure if the correct place but playing as liverpool in the new club world cup and i select my squad but then when it starts the internationals call up half my squad so instead of a 23 man squad i have about 15 

So i've just gotten to 27/28 season in EPL,

and for the 4th time in a row i have the same team back to back home+away within 3 days at the end of December.

24/25 - Norwich (Away) 26/12 Norwich (Home) 28/12

25/26 - Burnley (Home) 26/12 Burnley (Away) 28/12

26/27 - Aston Villa (Away) 26/12 Aston Villa (Home) 30/12

27/28 - Huddersfield (away) 26/12 Huddersfield (Home) 28/12

Its not the biggest issue, it just seems like the scheduling script is busted, not sure why, it didnt start with the 2022 Qatar WC - 23/24 looked normal enough.

I will have played Liverpool twice in the same week in the premier league.  Uploaded save called  Bournemouth Fixtures anomoly

a6770478bc88d7e2cad36e04095946dd.png

Edited by roadkillcarl

In the 2020/21 season, the promotions and relegations from the league below have seen both Enfield Town promoted to the Vanarama North, with Braintree moving across to the North from the South instead of Oxford City.

Would that be correct? I would've though Oxford is further north than both Enfield and Braintree!

13 hours ago, BenW. said:

In the 2020/21 season, the promotions and relegations from the league below have seen both Enfield Town promoted to the Vanarama North, with Braintree moving across to the North from the South instead of Oxford City.

Would that be correct? I would've though Oxford is further north than both Enfield and Braintree!

I would guess that Oxford probably is just about a bit further North. Do you have this save to upload to the cloud? Thanks. 

On 01/12/2019 at 09:18, fm2020.smith said:

not sure if the correct place but playing as liverpool in the new club world cup and i select my squad but then when it starts the internationals call up half my squad so instead of a 23 man squad i have about 15 

You'll probably be missing players due to a Clash with the African Cup of Nations and the U21 European Competition. They're both currently scheduled to be held in the Summer at the same time as the Club World Championship. There's not really a huge amount we can really do since International Competitions get priority. There are rumours that the African Cup of Nations could be moved back to January though. 

On 29/11/2019 at 17:51, Graphiccoma said:

i feel you,

second season. im going pretty good myself as Arsenal. have not lost yet. 7 draws though.

liverpool is in 1st position almost at the end of the second season. they lost 1 match in the PL. 3-2 against city. and 2 or 3 draws

and they win most games with 2-0 /3-0 /4-0...they conceided only 16 or so goals the entire season. (in all competitions)

If Liverpool were dominating as such on every save we do then we would agree there is an issue. However we do run tests to make sure that they are not too strong, such as in my save from the weekend where Man City win the league in the first two seasons. But they are Champions of Europe with 13 wins and a draw so far in the league so they're going to be pretty good in game. 

3 hours ago, Christopher Lewis said:

I would guess that Oxford probably is just about a bit further North. Do you have this save to upload to the cloud? Thanks. 

Yes pal, it's called 'Vanarama North'.

Leasing.com Trophy

Couple of things.

Team selection was affected by international call-ups. Not sure the Final would/should clash with an international weekend?

Also, in the final, there should be extra-time before penalties, however in my game my drawn match went straight to pens after 90mins (which I subsequently lost!):

https://www.efl.com/leasingcomtrophy/the-competition/rules/

5.1.6 Final.

(i) The two winners from the semi-finals will contest the final.

(ii) The final shall be played on a date and at a time to be determined by the League.

(iii) The Match will be of ninety minutes duration.  If the scores are level at the end of the Match then there will be a period of extra time of thirty        minutes duration.  If the scores remain level after extra time then the winners shall be determined by the taking of kicks from the penalty mark        in accordance with procedures as approved by IFAB.