Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Freddie Sands

[England] (Official) League Specific Issues

Recommended Posts

On 09/11/2019 at 20:27, brennerv said:

Playing as a League 2 side and noticed a couple of things I hadn't expected.

1. My transfer deadline was Sept 2 rather than the Premier League deadline in early August (I posted about that earlier).

2. I put two players up for sale in November and they sold immediately to Vanarama National clubs--didn't have to wait until the transfer window came around in January for them to leave the club. Wasn't sure if that was because they were moving to non-league teams or if my save was acting as if no transfer windows was in effect (it should not be).

1. The League One and Two sides should have until 2nd September. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48255312
2. The Vanarama leagues don't have a transfer window like the League clubs. They can sign players all season up until 26th March. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/11/2019 at 17:46, Ashley Monaghan said:

Terracing in Championship, league 1 and 2 in England is not allowed, this is clearly wrong and effecting the money you get from gate receipts during season

This is logged to be changed and fixed for release. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/11/2019 at 20:35, Wazakii said:

I'm playing as league 2 side Forest Green Rovers, but I cannot play as I do not meet the league registration requirement of 1 player trained for three years at the club under 21. Maybe it is an issue with Forest Green itself, but I cannot imagine that their normal squad doesn't meet this requirement (currently no players are homegrown and trained at club HGC). 
 

edit: I checked the other teams and currently no team is able to meet the registration rules for league 2 mentioned above. 

There seems to be an issue where teams are shown as failing the rule when they should be shown as passing. 

However I can see that most teams do pass this rule and have enough players to fulfil the rule. If you could raise this on the Data Forum for the Forest Green issue, they would be the best ones to help you. Thanks. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/11/2019 at 15:17, junkerne said:

Not sure if this is posted correctly..

 

But in my save i'm meeting Man City 3 times in the league.. 

1 of them should be FA match

https://gyazo.com/95ac1ec602b9ad1a8d00ee75eb057050 <- gyazo video to show all 3

The cup link in turnement is wrong aswell

 

fa.thumb.PNG.4734e97000e2b0b73dcb1d2b4d6aa7b6.PNG

 

Hey @junkerne - do you have the save game with this issue in? Could you upload this to the cloud service? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Christopher Lewis said:

Hey @junkerne - do you have the save game with this issue in? Could you upload this to the cloud service? 

 

File uploaded - Sas Sasmaz - Man Utd errortest.fm

 

Edit: i just reloaded the save after uploading and it seems that one of the hotfixes might have corrected the problem.

since i did a reload of the save before starting this thread.

 

Edited by junkerne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/11/2019 at 22:10, Spurs08 said:

Yellow cards should not lead to cup final suspensions, but do.

Hey @Spurs08 - Can you upload a save with an example of this happening? Thanks. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

twice this season I have had to play a Premier League game on a Saturday 12:00, following a Europa league game on a Sunday night. On both occasions I was playing a team in the Champions League who has a game the following Tuesday. I appreciate this is why we didn't play Sunday but would the games not be swapped between Tuesday and Wednesday or at least played later on the Saturday. Playing Thursday night in Moscow then Saturday lunch time seems unrealistic.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You always seem to get in the cup the side who you’ve got next game after cup week

 

QPR QPR

EVERTON EVERTON2931400F-873E-4D79-BE2A-8EB4EDFAD8FD.thumb.jpeg.77a3c3e08e3ea96fb0a5afcfa4b13ac1.jpeg

D75F8FFB-FCE4-4E54-8177-1143065CF41A.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/11/2019 at 12:47, Charles B said:

I think I have a problem in Carabao Cup. First leg semi final against Liverpool at home : 0-0. Second leg semi final at Anfield : 1-1. So I should have won with the away goal but no, that was penalty session. 

there is no away goal rule in carabao cup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Jack100296 said:

twice this season I have had to play a Premier League game on a Saturday 12:00, following a Europa league game on a Sunday night. On both occasions I was playing a team in the Champions League who has a game the following Tuesday. I appreciate this is why we didn't play Sunday but would the games not be swapped between Tuesday and Wednesday or at least played later on the Saturday. Playing Thursday night in Moscow then Saturday lunch time seems unrealistic.

At which point of the season did this occur? If you have a save from near before (or if not possible, a save from after) the fixtures were arranged we can take a look. Thanks

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t know if this is the right place but I’ve noticed a couple of weeks break in the fixture 1st season the break is from 6th November and then no fixtures until 23rd November in the English premier league there should be a round of fixtures on the weekend of the 10th November!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can not register any players for euro cup 2. I've played two seasons with newcastle and ended up winning Carabao Cup, and therefor being able to take part of the qualification for euro cup 2. When my first game comes in the 4th round I am not able to register a single player, I've tried loading an old save with a lot earlier dates but i simply can't register for the tournament. No notification for registration prior to the tournament, and i'm also not  able to register in the squad menu as showed in the attached picture. 

1.png

Edited by Gaundal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, sammcodling said:

Played a game in the sky bet championship with charlton against stoke. won the game but is as if the game never happened 

Hey @sammcodling - Do you have a save game Before and After this match? Thanks. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Playing second season in the Conference South, my team has 23 league fixtures arranged before the end of October and then no further midweek games arranged afterwards, is this correct?  (Please ignore my dreadful start to the season!)

 

image.thumb.png.6b72189025a5c52cc50280f5a5668e51.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Sean1986BCFC said:

Playing second season in the Conference South, my team has 23 league fixtures arranged before the end of October and then no further midweek games arranged afterwards, is this correct?  (Please ignore my dreadful start to the season!)

 

image.thumb.png.6b72189025a5c52cc50280f5a5668e51.png

Noticed this as well, except i have a lot of games on Mondays which is odd. It might be because of the Qatar WC but i dont see why the Lower leagues would be affected, unless the schedule of the FA cup is effected as well, My players are knackered!! 

Edited by djhagster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

I have seen two others also mention the same issue in this thread.

For some reason the 12th round of the Premier League scheduled for the weekend of november 9th - 10th is not taking place and appears to be scheduled for january. To my knowledge no international break starts following a Champions League round.

I also got a save game file if you need that.

 

Rangieboy

 

Missing league round.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, xtradj said:

Saturday prem games should be 12:30 not 12:00 has this been fixed?

It's on our list to be fixed. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Sean1986BCFC said:

Playing second season in the Conference South, my team has 23 league fixtures arranged before the end of October and then no further midweek games arranged afterwards, is this correct?  (Please ignore my dreadful start to the season!)

 

image.thumb.png.6b72189025a5c52cc50280f5a5668e51.png

 

51 minutes ago, djhagster said:

Noticed this as well, except i have a lot of games on Mondays which is odd. It might be because of the Qatar WC but i dont see why the Lower leagues would be affected, unless the schedule of the FA cup is effected as well, My players are knackered!! 

Hey guys - either of you got this save game? I'd agree that looks like quite a lot, especially with the odd Saturday Monday fixture run. I presume for the second half of the season the fixture list is really too light? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Christopher Lewis said:

 

Hey guys - either of you got this save game? I'd agree that looks like quite a lot, especially with the odd Saturday Monday fixture run. I presume for the second half of the season the fixture list is really too light? 

 

I will send one in when i am back from work tonight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Christopher Lewis said:

 

Hey guys - either of you got this save game? I'd agree that looks like quite a lot, especially with the odd Saturday Monday fixture run. I presume for the second half of the season the fixture list is really too light? 

 

Uploaded. File is called 'Haringey'. 1st team has 8 games in each of the 1st 3 months of the season. Just seems very excessive!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, djhagster said:

Uploaded. File is called 'Haringey'. 1st team has 8 games in each of the 1st 3 months of the season. Just seems very excessive!

Thanks for the save game, it seems that the game isn't handling this division going up to 24 teams well. I've logged a bug internally off the back of this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Freddie Sands said:

Thanks for the save game, it seems that the game isn't handling this division going up to 24 teams well. I've logged a bug internally off the back of this.

Thanks Freddie, Is this likely to be fixed for full release?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2021/22 season - got some weird fixture bugs (or what I assume they are).

Got a three-week gap between October 31 and November 20 where there's no Premier League games, when the international break doesn't start until after the November 6 set of fixtures.

Secondly, I play Arsenal back-to-back over Christmas, with Premier League teams that never happens.

Thirdly, there seems to be an abnormal number of Tuesday night games in January 2022.

Screenshot 2019-11-16 at 01.20.22.png

Screenshot 2019-11-16 at 01.20.31.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

in second season. in league one and in September, the league isn't starting and the finals of every playoffs haven't been played. so no fixtures for the league but in the cups they are working normally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Current u23 Player not available for selection as unregistered but shouldn't need to be for EPL. Also has not played a game on same day. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Season 3 in League One. Made it to the start of August and none of the fixtures have been scheduled for the league (PL down to NLN/S) season yet. Cup games have been drawn.

The league pages are still showing all the data for the previous season, so I assume the competition hasn't 'ended' yet.

Edit: Championship playoffs are stuck. This must be causing the issue. First leg of the semi-final between Bristol City and Blackburn was listed as a League One playoff game whereas 2nd leg was listed as Championship. This has led to the Championship not recognising the first leg so the playoff final hasn't been played at all.

(Sorry for photo rather than screenshot)

20191116_130017.jpg

Edited by MaverickPelvis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I've just started my 4th season, managing Havant and Waterlooville, and am in the Vanarama National league, after getting promoted from Vanarama South in 1st season. I have full playable English and Scottish leagues selected in the game.

H&W have been drawn in the Scottish Chalenge Cup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, wraith84 said:

Hi, I've just started my 4th season, managing Havant and Waterlooville, and am in the Vanarama National league, after getting promoted from Vanarama South in 1st season. I have full playable English and Scottish leagues selected in the game.

H&W have been drawn in the Scottish Chalenge Cup.

The Scottish Challenge Cup invites 8 teams from outside Scotland, including 2 from the National League

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if this is something you want to introduce as it isn't that much of a big deal & will affect minimal users, but the qualifying rounds of the FA Cup are regionalised to a lesser degree as the draw goes along, where as in the game I see they're an open draw. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my league I am scheduled to play a game on the Saturday and then the Monday. Also against the same team. 

This is the premier league, second season.

 

26th December and then 28th December.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, MaverickPelvis said:

The Scottish Challenge Cup invites 8 teams from outside Scotland, including 2 from the National League

Yep, top 2 finishing teams in National League who didn't get promoted are invited. As it happens, Wrexham played away at Rangers U21s at Ibrox today!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even at the end of the season, after I already won the league (and qualified for Champions League) with 5 games to go, my board was disappointed because "Champions League is not within reach". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most Premier League clubs are playing Thursday & Saturday this year and I would think similar schedule next season.

I don't think should be playing the same team though....that's weird.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've previously won in League 2 and made it to 15 August 2021 but no new leagues have been loaded/generated. I've no fixtures other than cup games.

Apparently I can't upload the save game as it's too large a file to attach.

Edit: Uploaded to owncloud gamefile name "Joseph Tong - Walsall"

1.png

Edited by Wubick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When Brentford Community Stadium gets completed in May 2020, Peterborough United move there as their new home field rather than Brentford.

I also noticed that in the auto-generated newsfeed stories, one of the the headlines had reported the wrong team winning the League 2 playoff (3 others were correct, and the right team got promoted).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, brennerv said:

When Brentford Community Stadium gets completed in May 2020, Peterborough United move there as their new home field rather than Brentford.

I also noticed that in the auto-generated newsfeed stories, one of the the headlines had reported the wrong team winning the League 2 playoff (3 others were correct, and the right team got promoted).

That didn't happen in my game, Brentford moved in OK.

I wonder if Peterborough got promoted tthough o the Championship and had to groundshare while knocking down their terrace in game? Brentford wouldn't be the obvious choice for a groundshare (more likely Northampton or MK, geographically).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/11/2019 at 12:36, MaverickPelvis said:

Season 3 in League One. Made it to the start of August and none of the fixtures have been scheduled for the league (PL down to NLN/S) season yet. Cup games have been drawn.

The league pages are still showing all the data for the previous season, so I assume the competition hasn't 'ended' yet.

Edit: Championship playoffs are stuck. This must be causing the issue. First leg of the semi-final between Bristol City and Blackburn was listed as a League One playoff game whereas 2nd leg was listed as Championship. This has led to the Championship not recognising the first leg so the playoff final hasn't been played at all.

(Sorry for photo rather than screenshot)

20191116_130017.jpg

 

On 16/11/2019 at 04:27, Jack Broome said:

in second season. in league one and in September, the league isn't starting and the finals of every playoffs haven't been played. so no fixtures for the league but in the cups they are working normally.

Hey guys - I've been looking through a bunch of save games I have and I can't see this reproducing. Could you please upload this save game to the cloud service? I've attached instructions. Thanks. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/11/2019 at 01:24, BenW. said:

2021/22 season - got some weird fixture bugs (or what I assume they are).

Got a three-week gap between October 31 and November 20 where there's no Premier League games, when the international break doesn't start until after the November 6 set of fixtures.

Secondly, I play Arsenal back-to-back over Christmas, with Premier League teams that never happens.

Thirdly, there seems to be an abnormal number of Tuesday night games in January 2022.

Screenshot 2019-11-16 at 01.20.22.png

Screenshot 2019-11-16 at 01.20.31.png

We should have fixed that November date where they have no fixtures in new games. 

The January 2022 Tuesday dates might be a result of the league finishing earlier to help Qatar 2022 scheduling, but seems like too many Tuesday games there. We'll investigate this along with the back to back scheduling. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/11/2019 at 23:10, Wubick said:

I've previously won in League 2 and made it to 15 August 2021 but no new leagues have been loaded/generated. I've no fixtures other than cup games.

Apparently I can't upload the save game as it's too large a file to attach.

1.png

Have you tried to upload this to the own cloud server we use? Thanks. We need an example of this problem as soon as possible. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/11/2019 at 21:09, Makaer said:

In my league I am scheduled to play a game on the Saturday and then the Monday. Also against the same team. 

This is the premier league, second season.

 

26th December and then 28th December.

Hey @Makaer and @BenW - do you have the save game where this back to back scheduling has happened? Thanks. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Christopher Lewis said:

Have you tried to upload this to the own cloud server we use? Thanks. We need an example of this problem as soon as possible. 

 

Just uploaded to the cloud under savefile name "Joseph Tong - Walsall"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Christopher Lewis said:

 

Hey guys - I've been looking through a bunch of save games I have and I can't see this reproducing. Could you please upload this save game to the cloud service? I've attached instructions. Thanks. 

 

Hi Christopher. File has been uploaded as BCAFC backup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...