Sports Interactive Community
Freddie Sands

[Italy] (Official) League Specific Issues

Please post any specific issues for Italy competitions here. This is for any issue which does not relate to data and is for areas such as:

- Competition Rules (Leagues and Cups)
- Disciplinary Rules
- Transfer Rules

We would request you all to adhere to the following three point plan when posting in here:

- State what you think is specifically wrong in your league.
- State how you think it should be working.
- State reasons/proof for your corrections/improvements.

Please note that specific data issues for Italy should be posted in the Database and Research Issues forum.

3 minuti fa, Rooney_10 ha scritto:

Juventus are called Zebra on mine?! 

Juve and all its staff have fake names

Nel campionato di serie c italiano la registrazione delle rose è sbagliata. Da quest'anno non ci sono restrizioni sul numero di over e under in squadra. Si possono avere quanti over si vogliono

13 hours ago, ParanoidBuddha said:

Why isn't the decreto crescita in the game?

Hey @ParanoidBuddha - I believe this issue is a data one as that is where the tax rates are set by the researcher usually. Might be worth raising this in the Italian data forum if you haven't already. Thanks. 

16 hours ago, Rooney_10 said:

Juventus are called Zebra on mine?! 

It's because Juventus sold all their right to PES this year. Juventus wont be shown with real name on FIFA 20 either. But you could just edit it with the editor is out.

Edited by Trucce

The rules for player registration of Italian Serie C in the beta are the same of last season; this is wrong, this season there are no longer age limitations for player registration

There's an error in Serie C regulation.
There are no more age restrictions on the registration of the team (only 6 loan players from Serie A and Serie B teams), in game, Reggina (Serie C Group C) must sold half of the team.

The italian Serie A Table does not take into account goal difference, if two teams have same number of points but different number of games played.

On my game every Serie A match kicks off at the same time on the same day? There are no staggered kick off times - same applies to La Liga.

On 03/11/2019 at 14:46, Davidc99 said:

There's an error in Serie C regulation.
There are no more age restrictions on the registration of the team (only 6 loan players from Serie A and Serie B teams), in game, Reggina (Serie C Group C) must sold half of the team.

On 01/11/2019 at 13:42, neoteros74 said:

The rules for player registration of Italian Serie C in the beta are the same of last season; this is wrong, this season there are no longer age limitations for player registration

Thanks guys - we're just confirming with the HR about this before we remove them. 

7 hours ago, profilneurose said:

Empty Squad announcement for Youth Club Invitational. 

Unbenannt.PNG

Do you happen to have a save game from just before that announcement? Thanks

Is it possible to request a B team for Italian clubs? Should be a new feature (for leagues that have B teams playing in the structure) but for now I haven't seen that option available among board requests. I'm managing Fiorentina.

Some feedback on Inter players:

Handanović should definitely have higher positioning, throwing and aerial ability. And definitely concentration. He barely makes any mistakes and has only 11 concentration.
De Vrij is way better on the ball than Škriniar. Both of them have 13 passing right now. Škriniar should have 11-12 and De Vrij should have 14 or even 15.
D'Ambrosio should have a bit higher jumping reach, leadership, anticipation, strength and determination. But his aggression is too high. As is finishing and crossing.
Asamoah's technique, first touch and dribbling are a bit too high.
Brozović's mentals are a bit underrated. And he shouldn't be either footed. His left is very good, but it's obvious that his right foot is way better. And long shots should definitely be higher than 12. 16 bravery is too high. He doesn't get into the opposition area, he just gets in front of it.
Gagliardini and Vecino are way better than they should be. Idk how can they have such high stats. They're both subpar players in real life, but they're actually good in the game.
Sensi's playmaking attributes are underrated (passing, first touch, dribbling, vision and flair), but that's understandable because noone expected him to be this good. I don't think he should be either footed.
Barella's starting attributes are good, but he should have a bit higher ceiling.
Lautaro shouldn't have 17 technique, he's not there yet. He shouldn't have places shots trait, either. His aggression is too low, he's relentless with his pressure on defenders and often fouls unnecessarily.

Another thing that's a real issue are fixtures. I've generated multiple new saves and in every single one Inter/Milan have a stretch of 8-10 games where it's not 1 home, 1 away, but 2 home, 2 away.

6 hours ago, Christopher Lewis said:

Do you happen to have a save game from just before that announcement? Thanks

Unfortunately not. Next time I'll make a save and upload.

la Juventus under23 (zebre under23) schiera spessso Bernardeschi, Pjaca, ecc.

Nella realtà non può schierare calciatori con più di 5 presenze totali nella nostra serie A.

Aggiungi questa regola nelle regole specifiche per le squadre B italiane.

Edited by vito

Juventus under23 (zebre under23) usually choose in line up Bernardeschi, Pjaca, ecc.

Really it must choose in line up only players with no more 5 totally caps in italian serie A.

Add this rule in specific italian B teams selection rules.

On 07/11/2019 at 09:01, vito said:

Juventus under23 (zebre under23) usually choose in line up Bernardeschi, Pjaca, ecc.

Really it must choose in line up only players with no more 5 totally caps in italian serie A.

Add this rule in specific italian B teams selection rules.

Thanks for this - under review. 

Scheduling issue with the November international break.

The matchday that's about to be played this weekend is non existant. Not in just first season, but also in the second.

Serie A isn't played at all in the game and teams have 2.5 or 3 weeks without games, depending on if they play in Europe.

16 hours ago, GunmaN1905 said:

Scheduling issue with the November international break.

The matchday that's about to be played this weekend is non existant. Not in just first season, but also in the second.

Serie A isn't played at all in the game and teams have 2.5 or 3 weeks without games, depending on if they play in Europe.

Thanks for this - there was an issue where the international window is too long which affects every league in November. It should be fixed for release. 

23 minutes ago, Christopher Lewis said:

Thanks for this - there was an issue where the international window is too long which affects every league in November. It should be fixed for release. 

On 05/11/2019 at 18:19, GunmaN1905 said:

Another thing that's a real issue are fixtures. I've generated multiple new saves and in every single one Inter/Milan have a stretch of 8-10 games where it's not 1 home, 1 away, but 2 home, 2 away.

Have you checked this out?

Hi,

I played 4 seasons of the beta version with Zebre (i.e. Juventus). The problem is the team B: it wins every year the C1A serie, but never gets promoted to Serie B. Is that normal? I am not playing those series, just simulating them, but Zebre B never gets promoted, no matter what.

58 minutes ago, abctwin said:

Probably because in Italy a reserve team cant play in the 2nd tier.

According to the rules, it can be promoted to Serie B. In FM 2019 it got promoted.

They got promoted in my save (using Alessandria at the time). Maybe just an issue if you're actually using Juve? Or another Serie A club?

Edited by XuluBak

Italian Super Cup

22/12/19 - Host stadium: King Saud University Stadium (23433838)
Kick-off time: 1945

14 hours ago, Blue Lou said:

Italian Super Cup

22/12/19 - Host stadium: King Saud University Stadium (23433838)
Kick-off time: 1945

Cheers Blue Lou. 

I'm using Juventus and in my save juventus u23 was promoted in Serie B after the first season

Hi Guys

Finished the first season with the Zebre and I won the SeriaA, but if I check the players tittle background the Italian 2019/20 season is not there. However I won the italian cup and every players background is updated with that tittle.

I am wondering where is the problem?

Kindest Regards

G

18 hours ago, Gézu said:

Hi Guys

Finished the first season with the Zebre and I won the SeriaA, but if I check the players tittle background the Italian 2019/20 season is not there. However I won the italian cup and every players background is updated with that tittle.

I am wondering where is the problem?

Kindest Regards

G

Hey G, 

There's an issue where the league trophies won by the player don't appear on the Player History. I think it should be fixed for release. 

The scheduling of all Serie A games being played at the same time hasn’t changed with the 20.1 update - is this something that will definitely be changed for release?

I started a new career and simulated the whole season untill the first of July 2020. Again, Juventus B won the serie C1A, but did not get promoted.

screen1.png

screen2.png

Edited by sim0na

5 hours ago, Boss said:

The scheduling of all Serie A games being played at the same time hasn’t changed with the 20.1 update - is this something that will definitely be changed for release?

I think you might have a setting active when you started the game? Since this is not a problem for me. 

A news screen of the Serie A player of the week said : "Fonseca wins player of the week - Serie AA".
The double A must be wrong. Picture is in danish. Thats why i wrote the news text in english.

Serie AA.jpg

13 horas atrás, sim0na disse:

I started a new career and simulated the whole season untill the first of July 2020. Again, Juventus B won the serie C1A, but did not get promoted.

screen1.png

screen2.png

Strange, still more if the Senior team isn't in Serie B and there is no rule ordering to keep in the C1

17 hours ago, Boss said:

Hey @Boss - Not getting this problem repeating for me. They all are set to 3pm on game start but as the game continues games should be moved about for TV coverage. If you've got a save where none of the fixtures have moved can you upload this to the cloud here? 

3 hours ago, Batistuta21 said:

A news screen of the Serie A player of the week said : "Fonseca wins player of the week - Serie AA".
The double A must be wrong. Picture is in danish. Thats why i wrote the news text in english.

Serie AA.jpg

Thanks for this - can you raise this on the Danish translation forum? I've attached the link below - these are the guys who can help you with translation issues. 

On 11/11/2019 at 08:14, sim0na said:

Hi,

I played 4 seasons of the beta version with Zebre (i.e. Juventus). The problem is the team B: it wins every year the C1A serie, but never gets promoted to Serie B. Is that normal? I am not playing those series, just simulating them, but Zebre B never gets promoted, no matter what.

13 hours ago, sim0na said:

screen1.png

screen2.png

Hey guys - could either of you upload this save game? I've had a look through a couple of saves now and I can't get this to reproduce. For me, they get promoted to Serie B every time. 

Somehow I am supposed to play 2 league games in 2 days. I think it has something to do with the cup game, but when I tried to play the semifinal again the schedule worked out to be fine. 

AyZtxSU.png

Uploaded the file: Carpi beta 1.1.fm either way so you might have a check. The save is one day before the 2nd semifinal 

4 minutes ago, gurkburk said:

Somehow I am supposed to play 2 league games in 2 days. I think it has something to do with the cup game, but when I tried to play the semifinal again the schedule worked out to be fine. 

AyZtxSU.png

Uploaded the file: Carpi beta 1.1.fm either way so you might have a check. The save is one day before the 2nd semifinal 

Thanks @gurkburk - I'll take a look now. 

4 hours ago, Christopher Lewis said:

Hey guys - could either of you upload this save game? I've had a look through a couple of saves now and I can't get this to reproduce. For me, they get promoted to Serie B every time. 

I uploaded the file on SI Cloud Servece. It is named "Simona Pirani - Zebre.fm".

Seems like it is an issue with the general league schedule in this season - no idea why it tries to schedule these two fixtures next to eachother but it's going to a coder to try and correct. Thanks @gurkburk

9 hours ago, Christopher Lewis said:

Thanks for this - can you raise this on the Danish translation forum? I've attached the link below - these are the guys who can help you with translation issues. 

I dont have translation issues. The serie A in the news text is called Serie AA. Thats it. Just an info for you guys :)

15 hours ago, Batistuta21 said:

I dont have translation issues. The serie A in the news text is called Serie AA. Thats it. Just an info for you guys :)

It's an error only in Danish as far as I can see. But I've logged it to be reviewed anyway. 

Any news on the new tax system being implemented ? It’s still not on latest update. Will help me to decide when to start a long term save.