Sports Interactive Community
Dan Ormsby

[Serbia] (Official) League Specific Issues

Please post any specific issues for Serbia competitions here. This is for any issue which does not relate to data and is for areas such as:

- Competition Rules (Leagues and Cups)
- Disciplinary Rules
- Transfer Rules

We would request you all to adhere to the following three point plan when posting in here:

- State what you think is specifically wrong in your league.
- State how you think it should be working.
- State reasons/proof for your corrections/improvements.

Please note that specific data issues for Serbia should be posted in the Database and Research Issues forum.

Hello,

When Serbia joins European Union players from EU are still considered foreign. 

I had that issue with Romanian player while playing with Partizan in season 2022/23.

Players are considered foreigners in Serbia even when they have a dual nationality. This poses problems for match tenures. I do not know if this is normal or if it's a bug.

I am from Serbian and in real life it's usual for clubs to give players Serbian passport to avoid foreign limits so I believe it's bug.

That's why I reported this. They should update it so every player with Serbian nationality and every EU player when Serbia joins EU should be considered as domestic player.

2 hours ago, nikolaww said:

Hello,

I had that issue with Romanian player while playing with Partizan in season 2022/23.

I am from Serbian and in real life it's usual for clubs to give players Serbian passport to avoid foreign limits so I believe it's bug.

In what year in fm20 Serbia enters EU?

In real life clubs are not the one's who are issuing passports. And it's not a rule, it's couple of players within few years, nothing specific about that.

I've been simulating game till 2028 and moved to my club in Serbia several EU players from different EU countries. No visible problem there. Every EU player was registered as domestic. As far as I know Serbia in fm20 enters EU in 2027, so please bear that in mind. Rule for Serbian Super league on dates after that is that players from EU can be registered as domestic and maximum of 4 non-EU players.

If you still find out that players, after Serbia enter EU are considering as foreign players, please include save game so that SI team can work with something. Thank you.

5 hours ago, nikolaww said:

Hello,

In FM2020, Serbia enters the EU on 1 July 2027.

Ok here is the problem when you check nation's home screen you see this:

image.thumb.png.7c731fa93d4daf60ddf38e143d42891f.png

When you go to league rules screen you see this:

image.thumb.png.f619642fc2159dd457270ff1afde2975.png

End in team selection Romanian player is FGN:

image.thumb.png.c40dfe459652ce0e1db2bbd096b55500.pngimage.thumb.png.302af15a9614f9d4dad7f417f0edeccd.png

I hope this will help.

What used to happen on previous FMs is that once Serbia became an EU member, European players would stop being foreign only once the following season starts (or when the game resets for the following league season).

So, given that you are only in June, it might mean that he will lose his 'foreign' status closer to the league start date.

No same problem even after first round of league.

Maybe it's because Serbia is not member of European Economic Area

image.thumb.png.86034d7d43a28c1ecd8e11d07535b73e.png

But anyway league rules should be updated only when Non-EU rule really starts to apply. 

No same problem even after first round of league.

Maybe it's because Serbia is not member of European Economic Area

image.thumb.png.86034d7d43a28c1ecd8e11d07535b73e.png

But anyway league rules should be updated only when Non-EU rule really starts to apply. 

You are right. It is because of the second one. In-game till 1st of July 2027 Serbia is not part of EU in a sense that we know it, here on your image European  Economic area and because of that all EU players until that date are foreign as our players in EU. 

I have this weird rule in Serbian SuperLeague that was never there before and that isn't in real life. So at the start of the season 20/21 (second season with my Partizan save) the rule for the league is that you need to have at least two U-21 players in the starting eleven. That is not the case in real life nor was on any previous FM. This is really frustrating since, let's say in 5 seasons ahead, U-21 players that I have now and that I intend to put in the starting eleven will be over 21 years old. That means that I will have to sign U21 players just so that I can play the SuperLeague. It does not let you start the game unless you have them!!!

2 hours ago, Cherritto said:

I have this weird rule in Serbian SuperLeague that was never there before and that isn't in real life. So at the start of the season 20/21 (second season with my Partizan save) the rule for the league is that you need to have at least two U-21 players in the starting eleven. That is not the case in real life nor was on any previous FM. This is really frustrating since, let's say in 5 seasons ahead, U-21 players that I have now and that I intend to put in the starting eleven will be over 21 years old. That means that I will have to sign U21 players just so that I can play the SuperLeague. It does not let you start the game unless you have them!!!

Actually this is real life rule please check facts before reporting something as wrong 

https://mondo.rs/Sport/Fudbal/a1199944/Superliga-2020/21-Obavezna-dva-igraca-do-21-godine-u-startnoj-postavi.html

Actually this is real life rule please check facts before reporting something as wrong 

https://mondo.rs/Sport/Fudbal/a1199944/Superliga-2020/21-Obavezna-dva-igraca-do-21-godine-u-startnoj-postavi.html

Have you checked in rules from 2020/2021 season if there is one saying that squad also must have 2 u21 subs? (That is a rule in Second tier in 2019/2020. Only logical, cos if one of u21 got injured you have to sub him with u21 player so compromise is that within subs you gotta have 2 u21 players. Not really by the book of law but compromise)

Can you please take a look at rules for that and got back. Thanks.

29 minutes ago, sergavra said:

Have you checked in rules from 2020/2021 season if there is one saying that squad also must have 2 u21 subs? (That is a rule in Second tier in 2019/2020. Only logical, cos if one of u21 got injured you have to sub him with u21 player so compromise is that within subs you gotta have 2 u21 players. Not really by the book of law but compromise)

Can you please take a look at rules for that and got back. Thanks.

According to this article if you change player in first half you must put u21 player in but for second half it's not mandatory.

Crazy rule.

"http://fudbal.hotsport.rs/2019/07/04/fs-srbije-menja-pravila-u-srbiji-kao-u-kini-sta-ce-reci-zvezda-i-partizan/"

"–Ukoliko se za vreme prvog poluvremena utakmice vrši zamena igrača uzrasta do 21 godine, a nakon njegovog izlaska iz igre u toj ekipi ne ostane obavezan broj igrača uzrasta do 21 godinu, umesto njega u igru može ući samo igrač uzrasta do 21 godine"

1 hour ago, nikolaww said:

According to this article if you change player in first half you must put u21 player in but for second half it's not mandatory.

That's why I asked you to check Serbian Super league 2020/2021 is there a rule for 2 u21 on the bench. Game would be unplayable if there is not. If a u21 first team got injured and there is no u21 player you have to continue with 10 players or who knows what :)

3 hours ago, nikolaww said:

image.thumb.png.e8b5ffa0bc9184d21f68eb65ff0fe879.png

It's done right

I hope somebody will update final phase sorting rules I reported earlier. 

Thanks for update.

Hope it will be sorted out before final release.

(For mods, deleting messages. Better take care of bugs, not messages. Thank you)

4 hours ago, nikolaww said:

image.thumb.png.e8b5ffa0bc9184d21f68eb65ff0fe879.png

It's done right

I hope somebody will update final phase sorting rules I reported earlier. 

I have logged this as a bug. Thanks.

Hi, 

there is a problem with professional status of Teleoptik, Partizan B team.

Teleoptik have semi-profssional status in the game, making players train as semi-professionals 

In reality, Teleoptik is a developement team of Partizan and should be considered as Red Star Graficar (pro in game) or spanish B teams, germans second teams etc.

The problem here is that we can't use exceptional training facilities, that Teleoptik shares with Partizan (as in reality), when young players train 3 times per week.

I think that Teleoptik status should be fixed as professional, even if the team plays in third or whatsoever low league.

PS1.jpg

PS2.png

2 hours ago, Dusan Stamenkovic said:

Good point, @maattoI can do this for all B teams for the winter update.

Hi @Dusan Stamenkovic,

thanks for your reply.

I guess that B team status should be tied to the status of the first team. 

This way  game do a crazy thing with club coaches. Partizan ends up with 5-6, Teleoptik 2-3 and U19 with 24-25 coaches that should be at least shared between B team and U19.

maatto

Yes, but having a large youth coach setup is likely to be caused by the fact that right now we set all youth coaches as U19 coaches, so those coaching U12/U13 also end up there (we guess that it is better to have them there than have them on the free market).

As for the B team status, I will have to set it manually, in accordance with the A team status, yes.

On 01/11/2019 at 17:29, Dusan Stamenkovic said:

In FM2020, Serbia enters the EU on 1 July 2027.

I forget the exact date, but I got messages that Serbia, Montenegro and Albania entered EU on the same day in 2022.

So now at the beginning of the 2022/23 season, I have players from Spain, Portugal and France who are still considered foreign (non-EU).

8 hours ago, Fantom said:

I forget the exact date, but I got messages that Serbia, Montenegro and Albania entered EU on the same day in 2022.

So now at the beginning of the 2022/23 season, I have players from Spain, Portugal and France who are still considered foreign (non-EU).

Since Dusan said that we've found an issue which forces the EU joining date to stay in 2022 (even though it's set in the Database to take place in 2027). It's with a coder to fix. 

Issue related to Serbian cup Qtr final: Because of Europa League 2nd Knockout round matches, i got my Serbian Cup Qtr final match postponed for 10 days during international duties. One day before match i noticed that 9 players are away on international duty, but i got no option to postpone the match. The same issue was present in FM19 as well.

I uploaded a save file 'Zvezdasave.fm' from 27 March (a day before match)

fixture.jpg

squad.JPG

On 25/11/2019 at 15:31, Christopher Lewis said:

Since Dusan said that we've found an issue which forces the EU joining date to stay in 2022 (even though it's set in the Database to take place in 2027). It's with a coder to fix. 

Hey @Christopher Lewis Is this problem solved for a new hot fix or issue is still pending? Tnx

15 hours ago, sergavra said:

Hey @Christopher Lewis Is this problem solved for a new hot fix or issue is still pending? Tnx

I believe it's fixed internally here but not tested yet. I think it's with the research team to test as it's more their area now. 

There is a problem with calculating champion in advanced.

I've finished the preliminary phase with 25 points ahead of the team in second position. You have 7 games left (21 points) in Championship phase, so there should be news for winning the league.

But here, the game states that i need at least one point from first match in championship phase..

Uploaded file: Serbian League Champion Calculation.fm

image.thumb.png.a97dbf6a4499fcbcdeb730d26eb73ed2.png

image.thumb.png.67d28ac1be70bf08c57d8203b2e05be9.png

image.thumb.png.1aa7587a027055c10345f2c2ee36f36c.png

On 04/12/2019 at 10:50, Christopher Lewis said:

I believe it's fixed internally here but not tested yet. I think it's with the research team to test as it's more their area now. 

any updates when fix is gonna be released? 
and can you tell when is actual year planned to serbia enter eu? 2027 or sooner? 

Edited by Hvylarn

18 hours ago, Hvylarn said:

any updates when fix is gonna be released? 
and can you tell when is actual year planned to serbia enter eu? 2027 or sooner? 

Don't know when it'll be updated. 

2027 I think is the year it will be changed too. 

3 hours ago, Christopher Lewis said:

Don't know when it'll be updated. 

2027 I think is the year it will be changed too. 

Thanks for reply

1 hour ago, Christopher Lewis said:

No problem :)

I hoped you came bringing good news with latest patch released! :)

With the new patch released in beta, I can still see the problem with EU players being foreign while Serbia is in EU. Since the patch hasn't hit live game yet, is there any chance that the problem can be fixed untill it goes live ?

Edited by Norix96

13 hours ago, Norix96 said:

With the new patch released in beta, I can still see the problem with EU players being foreign while Serbia is in EU. Since the patch hasn't hit live game yet, is there any chance that the problem can be fixed untill it goes live ?

There aren't any league specific issues included in this update I'm afraid.  We are working towards a major update at the moment but it is not confirmed when this will go live.  The issue you mention is something we are aware of.  Thanks.

In my new save, same team, same league. Serbia enters EU in 2022. But this new thing appears. Players like Josh Cullen and John Soutter are not considered as foreigners. But other foreigners from Italy etc are still considered.. 

5 hours ago, Hvylarn said:

In my new save, same team, same league. Serbia enters EU in 2022. But this new thing appears. Players like Josh Cullen and John Soutter are not considered as foreigners. But other foreigners from Italy etc are still considered.. 

Hello, there have been no changes to live builds since this issue was first reported.  The next major update should include a fix for both the incorrect EU accession date and the fact that for a short period some players were being wrongly considered as foreign.

On 28/01/2020 at 15:03, Dan Ormsby said:

Hello, there have been no changes to live builds since this issue was first reported.  The next major update should include a fix for both the incorrect EU accession date and the fact that for a short period some players were being wrongly considered as foreign.

thanks for info

Every time same....
Schedule for Prva Liga. Nothing is in order, and always have one opponent at same time twice, like Kabel here.

raspored.png

Edited by Arbiter

18 hours ago, Arbiter said:

Every time same....
Schedule for Prva Liga. Nothing is in order, and always have one opponent at same time twice, like Kabel here.

raspored.png

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean when you say "nothing is in order". We don't have the exact real life fixture schedule in Serbia in game, if that's what you mean.  The duplicated fixture I believe is a UI display issue.  It is purely cosmetic, you will only play that fixture once.

To who can I write about specific things about players? Such as right position and role, main leg, market value and such things? Because i noticed a lot of big differences.

I know you can't have exact data of every player, such as regarding their value, but it is a big difference in game when player is valued 200-300k or 1,5mil like in real life.. Or having completely different natural position and role.. 

45 minutes ago, Hvylarn said:

To who can I write about specific things about players? Such as right position and role, main leg, market value and such things? Because i noticed a lot of big differences.

I know you can't have exact data of every player, such as regarding their value, but it is a big difference in game when player is valued 200-300k or 1,5mil like in real life.. Or having completely different natural position and role.. 

Here: