Sports Interactive Community
Freddie Sands

[Norway] (Official) League Specific Issues

19 hours ago, johaN' said:

I think there is a problem with the cup final in Norway. I have been in the cup final 2 times now and both times the attendance has been around 9k and 12k (with around 3-5k from the "away" team). But in reality it is always at max capacity at the cup final in Norway and it is split 50/50 ish between home and away team. It's the biggest game in Norway, and have a history similar to the FA cup in England.

I'm happy to look into this, do you have a source on the attendances for the Norwegian Cup final?

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

I'm happy to look into this, do you have a source on the attendances for the Norwegian Cup final?

2019: 21 895

2018: 22 182

2017: 25 091

2016: 26 912

2015: 26 507

2014: 26 582

2013: 24 828

2012: 25 217

2011: 25 032

2010: 24 500

And the numbers are like this as far as i looked (1979).

The last two years the numbers where a little bit lower, and many thinks it's becuase the final was not until 2 and 8 of december, when it is usally done in november. In 2010 Follo was in the final the year they relegated from the second highest division in Norway. So that means that even with a club with lower reputation in the final the match will have at least  over 20k.

Edited by johaN'

Just a minor issue regarding the fixture list that annoys me a bit. In Norway, there is a tradition that the teams always play on May 16, the day before the Norwegian national day. It is kind of the Norwegian version of the Boxing Day matches in England, I suppose. In the game however, the fixture list doesn't seem to take this into consideration and even set up a matchweek on May 17 (which would never happen in real life). The Norwegian leagues will always play on May 16, even if that means it will be a mid-week MW.  

14 minutes ago, henrikhs said:

Just a minor issue regarding the fixture list that annoys me a bit. In Norway, there is a tradition that the teams always play on May 16, the day before the Norwegian national day. It is kind of the Norwegian version of the Boxing Day matches in England, I suppose. In the game however, the fixture list doesn't seem to take this into consideration and even set up a matchweek on May 17 (which would never happen in real life). The Norwegian leagues will always play on May 16, even if that means it will be a mid-week MW.  

Thank you very much, this is something we are aware of and is under review.

On 03/04/2020 at 04:09, zindrinho said:

I have the same problem on the 20.4 version of the game, its not consistent here, some teams register the players they loan from my club, but some don't. Its impossible to know which clubs will register (and therefore use) the players I loan out, even if they are loaned as First choice GK they dont get registered, the AI uses a greyed out player instead of the one they loaned off me and promised as 1st choice.

EDIT: this is just getting weirder by the moment, Sandefjord now for some reason have 26 of a possible 25 registered, and the worst part is that when I complain to their manager he says my goalie IS playing??

weird.thumb.jpg.e3405b5446a6994fc219fd442b3767d7.jpg

wtf.thumb.jpg.3ad986f2c9899de2b64259fddf19da1b.jpg

Was this ever fixed?

On 01/06/2020 at 02:15, MontyOnTheRun said:

Was this ever fixed?

This is still an issue which is under review. Once we have any sort of update we will let you know.

Posted (edited)

Definitely an bug.

TLDR: Vålerenga have ONE norwegian player on the whole team, rules are minimum 16(!) must have trained 3 years before their 21st birtday. (later in the save they go down to zero norwegian players lol)

Im struggling to get all my fine new players registrered and had to leave two of them disgruntled and left out. And then you check the top league contender and notice they have ONE, i repeat ONE player that is not foreign. It clearly states minimun 16 of the registrered players must have trained in Norway 3 years before their 21st birthday(they enforce the rule, since i just had to clear registration). 

(Background story:  i had a 2 year stint at start of the game with Esbjerg FB, never got into the top 4 i promised myself and told board i would resign when second season ended. I then went on a 10(!) year vacation just to change things up and join whatever seemed interested. Ranheim and Molde were managerless and Ranheim were reaally pushing for relegation in a (not so) fun way. So this is a few months in just a few games after registration cutoff i think.

Am i missing something?

(Sorry for my bad english)

:edit: just to be clear, not one of them have trained 3 years in Norway before their 21st birthday. Also, i guess they could ignore the rules if they had 15 free slots, but they only have 6.

I have uploaded the save with the name  "Josh Gates - Molde Megabug.fm"

Howtheh.jpg

Edited by RIP DJ Screw
Uploaded savegame

On 13/06/2020 at 13:53, RIP DJ Screw said:

Definitely an bug.

TLDR: Vålerenga have ONE norwegian player on the whole team, rules are minimum 16(!) must have trained 3 years before their 21st birtday. (later in the save they go down to zero norwegian players lol)

Im struggling to get all my fine new players registrered and had to leave two of them disgruntled and left out. And then you check the top league contender and notice they have ONE, i repeat ONE player that is not foreign. It clearly states minimun 16 of the registrered players must have trained in Norway 3 years before their 21st birthday(they enforce the rule, since i just had to clear registration). 

(Background story:  i had a 2 year stint at start of the game with Esbjerg FB, never got into the top 4 i promised myself and told board i would resign when second season ended. I then went on a 10(!) year vacation just to change things up and join whatever seemed interested. Ranheim and Molde were managerless and Ranheim were reaally pushing for relegation in a (not so) fun way. So this is a few months in just a few games after registration cutoff i think.

Am i missing something?

(Sorry for my bad english)

:edit: just to be clear, not one of them have trained 3 years in Norway before their 21st birthday. Also, i guess they could ignore the rules if they had 15 free slots, but they only have 6.

I have uploaded the save with the name  "Josh Gates - Molde Megabug.fm"

Howtheh.jpg

Thank you for raising this. Although this occurred in your save file, we have not been able to reproduce this when looking into it. That being said, we will keep an eye on it to see whether we encounter such an issue.

On 03/06/2020 at 17:06, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

This is still an issue which is under review. Once we have any sort of update we will let you know.

Do you know if it will be fixed for this game iteration? When is the next expected update?

My friend is thinking about purchasing FM right now and manage in the Norwegian league. I told him it's no use until you fix this bug.