Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dan Ormsby

[Croatia] (Official) League Specific Issues

Please post any specific issues for Croatia competitions here. This is for any issue which does not relate to data and is for areas such as:

- Competition Rules (Leagues and Cups)
- Disciplinary Rules
- Transfer Rules

We would request you all to adhere to the following three point plan when posting in here:

- State what you think is specifically wrong in your league.
- State how you think it should be working.
- State reasons/proof for your corrections/improvements.

Please note that specific data issues for Croatia should be posted in the Database and Research Issues forum.

In Croatian league, my Hajduk team has a second team(Hajduk II) wich performs in Croatian second league.

I put enough players in second team to be there for selection, but they are not picked up for any games without any reason.

They are eglible to play due their age, or any other restriction of gthe league, but they are not playing.

Also when I ask menager of second team to "Quick Pick" players for a game(I click the "quick pick" button), he can not pick any player.

Also when I manualy pick players in "second team tactic panel", I can do it, and there is no any restriction or unavailability sign by them, but when I leave that tactic screen, and then go back to again to that screen, the selection is empty??

So my second team games are played with some generated players(and lose every game).

This is strange,becouse in 2,or 3 first rounds of Croatian Second Division, those players played(I see that in fixtures), but after that none of tham couldn't???

Big issue.

Croatian second league. Dinamo 2, Hajduk 2, Osijek 2, players only played three games.  Rules in croatian sec. league is the sqad must not have players who played 3 matches for the first team.

They count matches in second  like they played for first team in first league...

Please fix it.

12 hours ago, Doma87 said:

Croatian second league. Dinamo 2, Hajduk 2, Osijek 2, players only played three games.  Rules in croatian sec. league is the sqad must not have players who played 3 matches for the first team.

They count matches in second  like they played for first team in first league...

Please fix it.

Yes, and this is a big issue.My whole second team players can not play any more.They can not be selected for second team matches after 3games.This is big big issue.

As use Doma87 said,

there is a big issue with second temas(reserve teams) in Croatia.

After my players from Hajduk II(second team playing in Croatian Second Division) played 3 matches in that league, they can not be selected anymore for next matches.

This problem is due to rule in Second Division for SECOND TEAM SQUADS that forbid player(who needs to be over 18 years old)  who played 3 matches for the FIRST TEAM to be selected agin for SECOND TEAM.This rule is new,but obviously FM engine is wrong tuned to register matches in SECOND DIVISION FOR SECOND TEAM as the one for first team, and then restriction wrongly takes place.Big issue, our players from second team are not playing the whole season after first three matches, and our second teams are gonig to relegate from Second division due to that.

Please fix,

17 hours ago, Doma87 said:

buQWh8u.png

Buy player from lokomotiva and cannot play...

weird rules...

I think this is a bug too.

FM u stvari pravilno računa da je Lokomotiva druga momčad Dinama.

Šala mala, čini se da su jedini bugovi u HNLu uzrokovani novim pravilom o igračima druge momčadi u drugoj ligi koje nisu dobro implementirali. 

29 minutes ago, bubaloo78 said:

FM u stvari pravilno računa da je Lokomotiva druga momčad Dinama.

Šala mala, čini se da su jedini bugovi u HNLu uzrokovani novim pravilom o igračima druge momčadi u drugoj ligi koje nisu dobro implementirali. 

Hahahah, izgleda, za to pravilo nisam ni znao do izlaska. Nadam se da ce ovo popraviti. 

Yes, this is big problem if you play 2nd division! In first season, second teams of Hajduk (hajduk II) and Osijek (Osijek II) doesn't have real players! Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/pse6yv

Due to this issue, these teams are losing games like 9:0 every game and league is very stupid to play this way. Game is using fake players for these teams of really to young players while both teams have got reserve team of players… fix this

Thanks to everyone who has raised the incorrect rule in the second division for second teams, I have logged this to be corrected.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong... 

This post is about relegation from both First and Second League...

a) First League ---> 10th (last) is relegated to Second League, and 9th placed team plays promotion / relegation playoff with 2nd placed team from Second League (check FM 2019)... 2 legs are played!

(I think) current relegation in FM 2020 BETA in First League should be introduced in season 2020/2021... I know it was mentioned and written about it, but if someone else from Croatia can find sufficient data about it that would be great...

b) Second League ---> First of all, In Croatia there are 5 groups of Third League (Central, East, North, South, West), and than comes following...

Clubs placed 15th and 16th in Second League are relegated to Third League, and 14th placed club of Second League is drawn with 5 group winners (mentioned above) of Third League so we can get remaining 3 teams that play in Second League next season... 2 legs are played!

For example, draw can be like this:

"East" winner        vs      14th team of 2nd League

"South" winner    vs       "North" winner

"Central" winner vs     "West" winner

So, 3 winners of these matches play in Second League next season!

Edited by Luke Cro

Croatian Junior League:

Zagreb Under 19s should be removed from Croatian Junior League, and Orijent 1919 Under 19s should be placed in Croatian Junior League instead.

@Dan Ormsby please check this post and post before as well mate! Thank you in advance!

Players in second league unable to play more then three matches and buying player who played 6 matches for another team unable to play

Edited by Puran

1 hour ago, Puran said:

Players in second league unable to play more then three matches and buying player who played 6 matches for another team unable to play

I've already replied saying this issue is under review and thanking people for raising it.  The version of FM20 currently available is a Beta version.  There won't be any changes for things like this before the full release of the game.

Hi there, I'm managing Osijek and I have to play:

-on 25th July: Europa League

-on 26th July: Prva Liga 

No chance to move the league match has been given

I'll leave you a screenshot

calendario FM.png

1 hour ago, Mr Rital said:

Hi there, I'm managing Osijek and I have to play:

-on 25th July: Europa League

-on 26th July: Prva Liga 

No chance to move the league match has been given

I'll leave you a screenshot

calendario FM.png

Hey @Mr Rital - Do you have the save game from before the Euro Cup draw where this has happened? I've tried to repeat this but for me the game has been moved to a Sunday every time. Thanks. 

On 07/11/2019 at 15:25, Dan Ormsby said:

I've already replied saying this issue is under review and thanking people for raising it.  The version of FM20 currently available is a Beta version.  There won't be any changes for things like this before the full release of the game.

@Dan Ormsby did you fix "bugs" I have reported in posts above?

On ‎06‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 07:51, Luke Cro said:

Croatian Junior League:

Zagreb Under 19s should be removed from Croatian Junior League, and Orijent 1919 Under 19s should be placed in Croatian Junior League instead.

@Dan Ormsby please check this post and post before as well mate! Thank you in advance!

Hi sorry for the delay in reply - can you post a link to real life evidence of this?  I'm sure you're right but just need to check.

On ‎04‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 21:35, Luke Cro said:

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong... 

This post is about relegation from both First and Second League...

a) First League ---> 10th (last) is relegated to Second League, and 9th placed team plays promotion / relegation playoff with 2nd placed team from Second League (check FM 2019)... 2 legs are played!

(I think) current relegation in FM 2020 BETA in First League should be introduced in season 2020/2021... I know it was mentioned and written about it, but if someone else from Croatia can find sufficient data about it that would be great...

b) Second League ---> First of all, In Croatia there are 5 groups of Third League (Central, East, North, South, West), and than comes following...

Clubs placed 15th and 16th in Second League are relegated to Third League, and 14th placed club of Second League is drawn with 5 group winners (mentioned above) of Third League so we can get remaining 3 teams that play in Second League next season... 2 legs are played!

For example, draw can be like this:

"East" winner        vs      14th team of 2nd League

"South" winner    vs       "North" winner

"Central" winner vs     "West" winner

So, 3 winners of these matches play in Second League next season!

Can you specify exactly what you think is currently wrong and what you think needs to be changed?

11 hours ago, Dan Ormsby said:

Can you specify exactly what you think is currently wrong and what you think needs to be changed?

Are you kidding me? I wrote it down in that post you had quoted 2 weeks ago... Relegation rules for both First and Second League are not correct.

https://hns-cff.hr/files/documents/17490/Propozicije natjecanja HT Prve lige.pdf ---> FIRST LEAGUE RULES, NUMBER 42 (GOOGLE TRANSLATE):

In the competitive year 2020/21. The first HNL will have 10 participating clubs.
At the end of the 2019/2020 competitive year, the league leaves the club placed on
the last (10th) place on the table, and the penultimate (9th) club play qualifiers for
remain with runner-up from the Second HNL in double cup system.  ---> CHECK PREVIOUS GAME VERSIONS

http://www.druga-hnl.com/pdf/Propozicije_natjecanja_Druge_HNL-2019-2020.pdf  ---> SECOND LEAGUE RULES, NUMBER 39 (GOOGLE TRANSLATE):

In the competitive year 2020/2021. The second HNL will consist of 16 clubs, namely:
Club (s) that are / are in the 2019/2020 Championship. dropped out of Prva HNL, clubs that are in
championship 2019/2020. played in the Second HNL and did not qualify for the First HNL, the relegation clubs
to the final thirteenth (13) spot in the Second HNL in the 2019/2020 competitive year. these three (3)
club from the qualifications of fourteen (14) placed second HNL club and five champions (or club ranked)
to 3rd place of a certain group) five groups of the Third HNL.

I believe is much easier to just see my older post, it's much easier to understand... After all, you have Croatian head researcher to correct and check these things....

Edited by Luke Cro

10 hours ago, Luke Cro said:

Are you kidding me? I wrote it down in that post you had quoted 2 weeks ago... Relegation rules for both First and Second League are not correct.

https://hns-cff.hr/files/documents/17490/Propozicije natjecanja HT Prve lige.pdf ---> FIRST LEAGUE RULES, NUMBER 42 (GOOGLE TRANSLATE):

In the competitive year 2020/21. The first HNL will have 10 participating clubs.
At the end of the 2019/2020 competitive year, the league leaves the club placed on
the last (10th) place on the table, and the penultimate (9th) club play qualifiers for
remain with runner-up from the Second HNL in double cup system.  ---> CHECK PREVIOUS GAME VERSIONS

http://www.druga-hnl.com/pdf/Propozicije_natjecanja_Druge_HNL-2019-2020.pdf  ---> SECOND LEAGUE RULES, NUMBER 39 (GOOGLE TRANSLATE):

In the competitive year 2020/2021. The second HNL will consist of 16 clubs, namely:
Club (s) that are / are in the 2019/2020 Championship. dropped out of Prva HNL, clubs that are in
championship 2019/2020. played in the Second HNL and did not qualify for the First HNL, the relegation clubs
to the final thirteenth (13) spot in the Second HNL in the 2019/2020 competitive year. these three (3)
club from the qualifications of fourteen (14) placed second HNL club and five champions (or club ranked)
to 3rd place of a certain group) five groups of the Third HNL.

I believe is much easier to just see my older post, it's much easier to understand... After all, you have Croatian head researcher to correct and check these things....

I've logged to change to the second division relegation playoff. Has there been recent news regarding the first division that got this playoff get reinstated? We received word from the HR 2 months ago that the playoff had been removed so we promptly removed it. 

I remember that in media were news that first division relegation play off should be removed in season 2020 / 2021... I need to find at least one article...

If you saw my post you have quoted, I put link for Croatian First Division rules for this season ... I know, text is on Croatian, but I "google translated" part regarding relegation play off... So for this season (2019 / 2020) , relegation play off should remain like it was in previous years...

19 hours ago, Luke Cro said:

I remember that in media were news that first division relegation play off should be removed in season 2020 / 2021... I need to find at least one article...

If you saw my post you have quoted, I put link for Croatian First Division rules for this season ... I know, text is on Croatian, but I "google translated" part regarding relegation play off... So for this season (2019 / 2020) , relegation play off should remain like it was in previous years...

Thanks - double checking with the Researcher on this. 

Is everything alright with the Cup in Croatia? When playing in 2nd Tier, I haven't participated in it at all. Now that I got promoted to 1st Tier I do play in the Cup and encounter a lot of teams from 2nd Tier.

2 hours ago, Soviet said:

Is everything alright with the Cup in Croatia? When playing in 2nd Tier, I haven't participated in it at all. Now that I got promoted to 1st Tier I do play in the Cup and encounter a lot of teams from 2nd Tier.

What team were you managing? I think from memory that not all 2nd tier teams enter the cup in the first season because we use the winner of the County Cup (I think that's what they are called) and the top 16 ranked teams in cup competition. 

1 hour ago, Christopher Lewis said:

What team were you managing? I think from memory that not all 2nd tier teams enter the cup in the first season because we use the winner of the County Cup (I think that's what they are called) and the top 16 ranked teams in cup competition. 

I play as RNK Split. It's a newly promoted team, but I was in 2nd Tier for 3 years and haven't played in the Kup once in that period.

I cant believe this is still not fixed, ineligible for team due to having played 6 or more matches for another team in this competition. Please fix this nonsense.

On ‎05‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 13:15, Soviet said:

I play as RNK Split. It's a newly promoted team, but I was in 2nd Tier for 3 years and haven't played in the Kup once in that period.

Thanks for the information.

On ‎13‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 11:58, KaLu9 said:

I cant believe this is still not fixed, ineligible for team due to having played 6 or more matches for another team in this competition. Please fix this nonsense.

We are currently in the process of getting this fixed as a priority and I'll update accordingly when I have more information.

Any news regarding ineligibiliy because of 6 games?

Also, is VAR implemented for Croatian League? Because it is introduced to HNL strating this year.

49 minutes ago, franjo17 said:

Any news regarding ineligibiliy because of 6 games?

Also, is VAR implemented for Croatian League? Because it is introduced to HNL strating this year.

Yes, the ineligibility issue should have been resolved in newly created saves in an update we released in December.  

We do not have VAR in Croatian leagues in game as this has not been requested by our head researcher.  Can you link us to evidence that it is used and for which competitions please?  When you say starting "this year" do you mean from the 2020/21 season?

Here are some links about VAR being introduced:

https://hns-cff.hr/news/21021/hns-dobio-dozvolu-ifab-a-za-koristenje-var-a/

https://hns-cff.hr/news/20983/od-proljeca-u-hrvatskom-nogometu-upoznajte-var/

https://hns-cff.hr/news/20926/hns-dovrsio-postupak-pripreme-za-uvodjenje-sustava-var/

VAR is starting after winter break, so, not from start of season 2020/2021, but second half of season 2019/2020.

Regarding ineligibility issue.

Is there a way to fix this bug in old save games (i think i started with 20.0.1)? 

21 hours ago, franjo17 said:

Here are some links about VAR being introduced:

https://hns-cff.hr/news/21021/hns-dobio-dozvolu-ifab-a-za-koristenje-var-a/

https://hns-cff.hr/news/20983/od-proljeca-u-hrvatskom-nogometu-upoznajte-var/

https://hns-cff.hr/news/20926/hns-dovrsio-postupak-pripreme-za-uvodjenje-sustava-var/

VAR is starting after winter break, so, not from start of season 2020/2021, but second half of season 2019/2020.

Regarding ineligibility issue.

Is there a way to fix this bug in old save games (i think i started with 20.0.1)? 

Thanks, I have contacted our head researcher about VAR.  I believe the fix for the ineligibility bug will only work for newly started careers, I'm afraid.