Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dan Ormsby

[Ukraine] (Official) League Specific Issues

Please post any specific issues for Ukraine competitions here. This is for any issue which does not relate to data and is for areas such as:

- Competition Rules (Leagues and Cups)
- Disciplinary Rules
- Transfer Rules

We would request you all to adhere to the following three point plan when posting in here:

- State what you think is specifically wrong in your league.
- State how you think it should be working.
- State reasons/proof for your corrections/improvements.

Please note that specific data issues for Ukraine should be posted in the Database and Research Issues forum.

I have players like Georgiy Tsitaishvili in my youth team thats categorized as a o19 player, despite being 18 and born 18/11/00.
This results in him not being played at my youth team.

On 04/11/2019 at 01:02, Brassen said:

I have players like Georgiy Tsitaishvili in my youth team thats categorized as a o19 player, despite being 18 and born 18/11/00.
This results in him not being played at my youth team.

Could you upload the save game with this issue to the cloud service please so I can investigate? Thanks. 

My Dynamo Kyiv team has been drawn into UEFA youth league with all u19 youth teams. Why would my SENIOR team be drawn into Youth league? if it means its my u19 squad then why does it not state that its Dynamo Kyiv u19 squad.  thanks

14 hours ago, ilya_prorok said:

My Dynamo Kyiv team has been drawn into UEFA youth league with all u19 youth teams. Why would my SENIOR team be drawn into Youth league? if it means its my u19 squad then why does it not state that its Dynamo Kyiv u19 squad.  thanks

This is a known issue and is under review.  Thanks

In season 3 and onwards, the Ukranian Premier League does not have championship rounds. I assume this is a bug stemming from the league adding 16 teams in 2021/22 and onwards. The season finishes in March, far, far ahead of schedule.

On ‎15‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 05:16, Superduperstar said:

In season 3 and onwards, the Ukranian Premier League does not have championship rounds. I assume this is a bug stemming from the league adding 16 teams in 2021/22 and onwards. The season finishes in March, far, far ahead of schedule.

I checked and double checked with the HR and this is how he told me the league would be scheduled.  If our head researcher for Ukraine tells us this is how it will be, then we have to trust him.  If you think this is incorrect please suggest, preferably with evidence, how you think the league would be scheduled in this season.  Thanks.

HI guys and big thanks for game.

So , do to extending Ukrainian Premier league in to steps there is issue that  u19 and u21 leagues are steel 12  teams and if you promoted from first league your u19 and u21 squads are not getting in those 12 .

u21.jpg

12 hours ago, kazyv said:

HI guys and big thanks for game.

So , do to extending Ukrainian Premier league in to steps there is issue that  u19 and u21 leagues are steel 12  teams and if you promoted from first league your u19 and u21 squads are not getting in those 12 .

u21.jpg

Hi thanks for raising this.  So are you saying that the youth leagues should match the teams in the senior leagues every season, with the same amount of teams?  If so I'll log this as a bug and check in with the head researcher.

On 22/01/2020 at 13:03, Dan Ormsby said:

Hi thanks for raising this.  So are you saying that the youth leagues should match the teams in the senior leagues every season, with the same amount of teams?  If so I'll log this as a bug and check in with the head researcher.

100% U21 for sure! yes after extending  of Premier league youth league still small

On ‎23‎/‎01‎/‎2020 at 20:08, kazyv said:

100% U21 for sure! yes after extending  of Premier league youth league still small

I have logged this and double checked details with the head researcher.  Thanks.

In the third season, when the league expands to 16 teams, the first 25 games are played before the winter break and only 5 games are played after.  This results in the league finishing at the end of March, in the previous seasons it went on until the end of May / start of June.  Also now much fixture congestion in August, September, October.

Capture.thumb.PNG.373a7f579db564631409ee079fc33536.PNG

2 hours ago, priority76 said:

In the third season, when the league expands to 16 teams, the first 25 games are played before the winter break and only 5 games are played after.  This results in the league finishing at the end of March, in the previous seasons it went on until the end of May / start of June.  Also now much fixture congestion in August, September, October.

Thanks, have taken a look and the fixtures could be spread out more evenly once the reduction in matches takes place.  Will log this.