Sports Interactive Community
Dan Ormsby

[Argentina] (Official) League Specific Issues

Please post any specific issues for Argentina competitions here. This is for any issue which does not relate to data and is for areas such as:

- Competition Rules (Leagues and Cups)
- Disciplinary Rules
- Transfer Rules

We would request you all to adhere to the following three point plan when posting in here:

- State what you think is specifically wrong in your league.
- State how you think it should be working.
- State reasons/proof for your corrections/improvements.

Please note that specific data issues for Argentina should be posted in the Database and Research Issues forum.

There are no league sorting rules for Copa de la Superliga Group Stage. At least use Goal Difference and Goals Scored like the Superliga.

20191106221322_1.thumb.jpg.bdb13a93f02893c42ffd623ff78e2e35.jpg20191106221256_1.thumb.jpg.9a07d78f425aa6cf835fba8fdc64e868.jpg

1 hour ago, dpt8544 said:

Why is there that gap in the continental qualification in 10th place?

20191106221631_1.thumb.jpg.6825b292ce9e33ad414a90b8fcebf14b.jpg

This is a known issue.  Check again in the full FM release.  Thanks.

Hi, I wanted to report that I would have to create a new National Cup, Trofeo de Campeones who play the Super League champion vs the Super League cup champion  in neutral stadium at the end of the year

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trofeo_de_Campeones_de_la_Superliga_2018-19

hace 2 horas, DJ RODRI dijo:

Hi, I wanted to report that I would have to create a new National Cup, Trofeo de Campeones who play the Super League champion vs the Super League cup champion  in neutral stadium at the end of the year

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trofeo_de_Campeones_de_la_Superliga_2018-19

There's no need. We already created it. It last 3 years and then dissapears

There's and error in Supercopa Argentina record... appears Rosario (Nothern Ireland (?????) ...

Sin título

There's no stadium for 2017/18 (Malvinas Argentinas, Mendoza) that is also the final of 2016/17  not San Miguel.
The stadium of 2011/12 is Bicentenario Catamarca, San Fernando del Valle

The stadium of the Copa Argentina final between Rosario Central vs Gimnasia is also Mendoza instead San Miguel

Sin título2

The stadium of Arsenal vs San Lorenzo is Bicentenario Catamarca, San Fernando del Valle
The stadium of Boca vs Atlanta is El Gasometro, Buenos Aires ... replaced by possibly the new San Lorenzo stadium 

17 hours ago, ucdark said:

There's and error in Supercopa Argentina record... appears Rosario (Nothern Ireland (?????) ...

Sin título

There's no stadium for 2017/18 (Malvinas Argentinas, Mendoza) that is also the final of 2016/17  not San Miguel.
The stadium of 2011/12 is Bicentenario Catamarca, San Fernando del Valle

The stadium of the Copa Argentina final between Rosario Central vs Gimnasia is also Mendoza instead San Miguel

Sin título2

The stadium of Arsenal vs San Lorenzo is Bicentenario Catamarca, San Fernando del Valle
The stadium of Boca vs Atlanta is El Gasometro, Buenos Aires ... replaced by possibly the new San Lorenzo stadium 

Thank you for these :) 

IMG_20191111_233523681.thumb.jpg.6fc4f7dd31f2d17a0470e0e9b11e6552.jpg

Hello, I wanted to report an error that I am not sure if it goes here or to that of South America, in the draw of the Libertadores 2020 it appears as it is marked in the image San Martin Tucuman, without being classified in any way, since it is in the National B and in the Argentine Cup I stay out quickly, I don't know if it's a mistake from Argentina but I wanted to let you know .

10 hours ago, DJ RODRI said:

IMG_20191111_233523681.thumb.jpg.6fc4f7dd31f2d17a0470e0e9b11e6552.jpg

Hello, I wanted to report an error that I am not sure if it goes here or to that of South America, in the draw of the Libertadores 2020 it appears as it is marked in the image San Martin Tucuman, without being classified in any way, since it is in the National B and in the Argentine Cup I stay out quickly, I don't know if it's a mistake from Argentina but I wanted to let you know .

Don't fully understand what you mean, but if the issue you are reporting is that San Martin (T) are in the 2020 Copa Libertadores, then this is a known issue that we have already looked at ahead of the full release.

4 hours ago, Dan Ormsby said:

Don't fully understand what you mean, but if the issue you are reporting is that San Martin (T) are in the 2020 Copa Libertadores, then this is a known issue that we have already looked at ahead of the full release.

Yes, exactly

Hi, I'd like to report a mistake. In the Primera Nacional (Argentina's Second Division) only two players can be added to the "summer window".
In my game I was able to add 4 players (two buys and two free) and a friend added 6.

5226C529-5E53-4D91-873D-A48F7CE9A2F7.thumb.JPG.8b716439703679ffabff7ace18ca1bda.JPG08e6c8e0-2ac2-45e6-847b-fca68a7d0b6b.thumb.JPG.aedb16213e7a594acae5162707e32b67.JPG

I reviewed the championship rules and it says this: 

ABA1A92E-5FB5-4BD2-ACA8-325F5D9B2546.thumb.JPG.9df5a22800fc5888223c5e6c52441fa0.JPG

Another mistake I want to report is that it is wrong to close incorporations, in the game says September 14 when it is really August 15.

I leave the official rules of the tournament, https://www.afa.com.ar/upload/torneo/5673-REGLAMENTO 1ra. Nac. 19-20.pdf

I hope it can be sorted out, thank you very much.

San Martin (Tucumán) still continues to qualify for the Copa Libertadores or Copa Sudamericana for no reason. We reported it from the alpha phase and it continues to happen.

8 hours ago, joaquin87 said:

San Martin (Tucumán) still continues to qualify for the Copa Libertadores or Copa Sudamericana for no reason. We reported it from the alpha phase and it continues to happen.

Hi, this has been fixed in our internal builds and should be fixed in the steam public build too.  Have you definitely updated in steam to the latest FM20 code and is this happening in a newly created game?

On 13/11/2019 at 11:12, andresg.golds said:

Hi, I'd like to report a mistake. In the Primera Nacional (Argentina's Second Division) only two players can be added to the "summer window".
In my game I was able to add 4 players (two buys and two free) and a friend added 6.

5226C529-5E53-4D91-873D-A48F7CE9A2F7.thumb.JPG.8b716439703679ffabff7ace18ca1bda.JPG08e6c8e0-2ac2-45e6-847b-fca68a7d0b6b.thumb.JPG.aedb16213e7a594acae5162707e32b67.JPG

I reviewed the championship rules and it says this: 

ABA1A92E-5FB5-4BD2-ACA8-325F5D9B2546.thumb.JPG.9df5a22800fc5888223c5e6c52441fa0.JPG

Another mistake I want to report is that it is wrong to close incorporations, in the game says September 14 when it is really August 15.

I leave the official rules of the tournament, https://www.afa.com.ar/upload/torneo/5673-REGLAMENTO 1ra. Nac. 19-20.pdf

I hope it can be sorted out, thank you very much.

Thanks both of these have been looked at by coders and a fix will be present in a future update.

20 hours ago, wawsaki said:

San Martin (Tucuman) still qualifies to Copa Libertadores group stage in the final game.

We found an issue where in the first season it is fixed, but if you use the 2020 start date it is incorrect. It's something we are aware of. 

11 minutes ago, wawsaki said:

It happens always when i start at 2019

Can you send a screenshot of the screen when you click FM menu > Game Status please?  

hace 47 minutos, Dan Ormsby dijo:

Can you send a screenshot of the screen when you click FM menu > Game Status please?  

image.thumb.png.492a0a838f51d01a768a54341efa23d2.png

I also encountered some bugs in the editor. valid years option doesn't work, regional divisions limits doesn't work, when you select minimum number of teams the option gets duplicated.

43 minutes ago, wawsaki said:

image.thumb.png.492a0a838f51d01a768a54341efa23d2.png

I also encountered some bugs in the editor. valid years option doesn't work, regional divisions limits doesn't work, when you select minimum number of teams the option gets duplicated.

Thanks, I have passed on this information to the coder.  This is not reproducing at all in our internal builds.  Please log any editor issues in the editor forum.  Thanks.

Is it correct that in the 2022/23 season that the Argentine Primera will revert to a 'normal' relegation format?

Ive noticed that the league is dropping a team year by year, so now I have 21 teams but its the bottom 3 that will go down and not based on Average Points?

Also where do you find who and how qualifies for Continental competitions, I cant see it in the league rules or anywhere. Thanks.

On 24/12/2019 at 21:48, bestbrother said:

Is it correct that in the 2022/23 season that the Argentine Primera will revert to a 'normal' relegation format?

Ive noticed that the league is dropping a team year by year, so now I have 21 teams but its the bottom 3 that will go down and not based on Average Points?

Also where do you find who and how qualifies for Continental competitions, I cant see it in the league rules or anywhere. Thanks.

Yes I believe that is the correct change that they are looking to implement. 

Do you have a save game for the Continental section I can look at? I don't have a save game in Argentina that far in the future to look at. Thanks. 

Argentina league also have the problem with minimum wages, we can't offer contracts less than 100 pounds/week, unless the player is already in and it is a renew

With the new version, again the error of the number of teams appears in the 20/21 season. They have to be 23 teams in that season, so last season in the second category they had to ascend two teams, but in reality they rose 3 in the game, so there are 24 teams again.
 And in the matter of the First Division descents, the average points of the Super League Cup are not yet counted, they descend before this cup is disputed. Another mistake that still persists. :herman:

superligarcha.png

22 minutes ago, Gastofm said:

With the new version, again the error of the number of teams appears in the 20/21 season. They have to be 23 teams in that season, so last season in the second category they had to ascend two teams, but in reality they rose 3 in the game, so there are 24 teams again.
 And in the matter of the First Division descents, the average points of the Super League Cup are not yet counted, they descend before this cup is disputed. Another mistake that still persists. :herman:

superligarcha.png

Again in the 2021/22 Season the number of teams is not reduced, there are still 24. In reality there should already be 22 teams.

superligarcah2.png

On ‎25‎/‎02‎/‎2020 at 23:00, Gastofm said:

Again in the 2021/22 Season the number of teams is not reduced, there are still 24. In reality there should already be 22 teams.

superligarcah2.png

Neither of these issues you have reported are happening in our regular builds.  There are 24 teams in 2019/20, 23 teams in 2020/21 and 22 teams in 2021/22.  Are you using editor files or third party content?

On 27/2/2020 at 8:55, Dan Ormsby said:

Ninguno de estos problemas que ha informado están sucediendo en nuestras versiones regulares. Hay 24 equipos en 2019/20, 23 equipos en 2020/21 y 22 equipos en 2021/22. ¿Estás utilizando archivos de editor o contenido de terceros?

Try if it was some of the files I have, and you're right. I was wrong, I thought it was an error of the base and in fact it is an error of a file that I put in a game.