Sports Interactive Community
Dan Ormsby

[Colombia] (Official) League Specific Issues

Please post any specific issues for Colombia competitions here. This is for any issue which does not relate to data and is for areas such as:

- Competition Rules (Leagues and Cups)
- Disciplinary Rules
- Transfer Rules

We would request you all to adhere to the following three point plan when posting in here:

- State what you think is specifically wrong in your league.
- State how you think it should be working.
- State reasons/proof for your corrections/improvements.

Please note that specific data issues for Colombia should be posted in the Database and Research Issues forum.

Colombian league also have the problem with minimum wages, we can't offer contracts less than 100 pounds/week, unless the player is already in and it is a renew

hace 10 horas, thiagoanjo dijo:

Colombian league also have the problem with minimum wages, we can't offer contracts less than 100 pounds/week, unless the player is already in and it is a renew

I don't quite understand the problem, you say you can't offer less than 100 pounds/week only if the player is already in the club and it's a renewal? Because I have tried and the minimum for a professional is 100.

13 horas atrás, makul disse:

I don't quite understand the problem, you say you can't offer less than 100 pounds/week only if the player is already in the club and it's a renewal? Because I have tried and the minimum for a professional is 100.

Excuse me? https://www.salariominimocolombia.net/ minimum wages are US$ 256,28 or  £ 175,5606  P/ MONTH, or  43,89 pounds/week. If the minimum wage was 100 pounds/week you will have $ 1,760,768.00 pesos p/month and the colobian minimum wage is $ 877,803.00

So I can't offer less the 100 pounds/week, but I should be able to offer until 44 pounds/week.

Edited by thiagoanjo

hace 19 horas, thiagoanjo dijo:

Excuse me? https://www.salariominimocolombia.net/ minimum wages are US$ 256,28 or  £ 175,5606  P/ MONTH, or  43,89 pounds/week. If the minimum wage was 100 pounds/week you will have $ 1,760,768.00 pesos p/month and the colobian minimum wage is $ 877,803.00

So I can't offer less the 100 pounds/week, but I should be able to offer until 44 pounds/week.

Oh I see, well, we forgot to update that amount. Thank you for reporting it.

There is a format error for the qualification to the Copa Libertadores.
 In reality, the two Colombian clubs that pass to the Group Phase are the two champions (of the Opening and Finalization Tournament), in this case by 2020 they are América de Cali and Junior. While the champion of the Copa Colombia passes to Playoffs.
 In the game it is different, the champion of the Colombia Cup qualifies for the Group Phase while one of the Tournament Champions goes to Playoffs.
 Check it please!

There is one bug in the colombian league, when you get to the final of either firts or second stage there is no final at all, there is no macthup so the final is never played

On 22/03/2020 at 00:14, shc0430 said:

There is one bug in the colombian league, when you get to the final of either firts or second stage there is no final at all, there is no macthup so the final is never played

Hey @shc0430 - Could you upload the save game where the final of either stage hasn't been played? It has worked ok in my save game that I've just loaded. Thanks. 

On 23/03/2020 at 09:17, Christopher Lewis said:

Hey @shc0430 - Could you upload the save game where the final of either stage hasn't been played? It has worked ok in my save game that I've just loaded. Thanks. 

Done the file name is Sebastián Hurtado Correa - Atlético Nacional (v02).fm

11 minutes ago, shc0430 said:

Done the file name is Sebastián Hurtado Correa - Atlético Nacional (v02).fm

Thanks - Taking a look. 

On 30/03/2020 at 08:56, Christopher Lewis said:

Thanks - Taking a look. 

thanks a lot

There's a bug where managers coming in are immediately being judged on the expectations at the start of the season

The managers sacked after 30 or 60 days have about 5 or 6 games with good records and sacked

I've just taken charge half way through the season and after 4 wins in 5 games my position is precarious

Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 04.05.21.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 04.05.43.png

6 hours ago, ThinkCreateSee said:

There's a bug where managers coming in are immediately being judged on the expectations at the start of the season

The managers sacked after 30 or 60 days have about 5 or 6 games with good records and sacked

I've just taken charge half way through the season and after 4 wins in 5 games my position is precarious

Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 04.05.21.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 04.05.43.png

Hi there can you provide a save with this issue to our cloud service please?  Ideally if possible one from before you take the job and one just after you take the job?   But any demonstrating this issue would be helpful. Thanks