Sports Interactive Community
Dan Ormsby

[Chile] (Official) League Specific Issues

Please post any specific issues for Chile competitions here. This is for any issue which does not relate to data and is for areas such as:

- Competition Rules (Leagues and Cups)
- Disciplinary Rules
- Transfer Rules

We would request you all to adhere to the following three point plan when posting in here:

- State what you think is specifically wrong in your league.
- State how you think it should be working.
- State reasons/proof for your corrections/improvements.

Please note that specific data issues for Chile should be posted in the Database and Research Issues forum.

Supercopa 2019 is Universidad Catolica vs Palestino (2018 Chile Cup Winner) not Santiago Wanderers (2017 Chile cup winner)

There are no matches on wednesdays on August, League should end in 1st week of December not 1st week of November, also there should be no matches in National Holidays (11 Sept 11-Sept 20)

Edited by ucdark

2 hours ago, ucdark said:

Supercopa 2019 is Universidad Catolica vs Palestino (2018 Chile Cup Winner) not Santiago Wanderers (2017 Chile cup winner)

Hey @ucdark - This should be corrected for the full release. It's working correctly in my save. 

3 hours ago, ucdark said:

There are no matches on wednesdays on August, League should end in 1st week of December not 1st week of November, also there should be no matches in National Holidays (11 Sept 11-Sept 20)

Just to clarify the point about the national holidays. Is it just the 11th September where no games are played? Or is the second date supposed to be different? Thanks. 

7 hours ago, Christopher Lewis said:

Hey @ucdark - This should be corrected for the full release. It's working correctly in my save. 

Just to clarify the point about the national holidays. Is it just the 11th September where no games are played? Or is the second date supposed to be different? Thanks. 

No, there are no matches played between the 11th of September and the 20th of september

Santiago Wanderers wasn´t qualified for Copa Libertadores 2019, in their place Universidad de Chile was qualyfied to the second qualification round

hace 11 horas, vriumalloh dijo:

No, there are no matches played between the 11th of September and the 20th of september

yep, i mean that, thanks

On 01/11/2019 at 04:32, vriumalloh said:

On 01/11/2019 at 15:50, ucdark said:

yep, i mean that, thanks

Thanks guys - This is under review with hopefully a bit of guidance from the researcher. 

6 hours ago, Christopher Lewis said:

Thanks guys - This is under review with hopefully a bit of guidance from the researcher. 

responded on the platform. There are some requests with higher priority which should be solved before those. 

But those issues/requirements  are certainly correct.

Thanks.

Is it normal there are no B teams in Chile? Most of the teams in the first division have between 30-45 players in their main squad. It seems a lot.

Edited by SpS_Zen

hace 2 horas, SpS_Zen dijo:

Is it normal there are no B teams in Chile? Most of the teams in the first division have between 30-45 players in their main squad. It seems a lot.

Nop, neither reserves or B tournament, only u19.  Imagine how many players unhappy there are by middle season, half of they leave free when the contract is over beacuse they dont want to renew it

New post:

Should be added the points discount like Peru of u20-21 minutes (Primera, Primera B, Segunda y Copa Chile)

3 points if the time is 45%-99% of minutes required (1350 min per team)
6 points if the time is 40-44,9%
9 points if the time is < 40%

Spoiler

Regla del Sub-20[editar]

• El reglamento del Campeonato Nacional de la Primera División Temporada 2019, señala en su artículo 31 que “en la sumatoria de todos los partidos del Campeonato que dispute cada club, los jugadores chilenos nacidos a partir del 01 de enero de 1998 deberán haber disputado a lo menos el cincuenta por ciento de los minutos efectivamente jugados”. Esta obligación, también se extiende a la Copa Chile y a los torneos de la Primera B y Segunda División Profesional.
  • En el caso de cumplimiento entre el 45,1 % al 99,9 % de los minutos, la sanción será la perdida de tres puntos más una multa de 500 UF, descontándose de la tabla de la fase regular del respectivo campeonato. Si el cumplimiento de los minutos alcanza entre el 40,1 al 45 % de los minutos, el descuento será de seis puntos de pérdida más la multa, y si el cumplimiento alcanza al 40 % o menos de los minutos, el descuento será de nueve puntos, igualmente contando con la multa antes mencionada.

If it not possible to do exactly, there could be something alike for the discount of points.

When loading the 20.0 database after the update you're now unable to select Chile as an active playable country. It seems because of the rules meaning new amounts of teams in the league, you're unable to play the original league format, I've attempted to look in the editor to fix this myself however is this an issue that can't be resolved due to needing the same standard league formats with different databases?

54 minutes ago, Sean Jolly said:

When loading the 20.0 database after the update you're now unable to select Chile as an active playable country. It seems because of the rules meaning new amounts of teams in the league, you're unable to play the original league format, I've attempted to look in the editor to fix this myself however is this an issue that can't be resolved due to needing the same standard league formats with different databases?

We've already picked up on this issue which was unintended but has occurred due to some very late changes we made to get a new structure in for Chile.  We are looking to get this fixed at the earliest opportunity.

1 hour ago, Dan Ormsby said:

We've already picked up on this issue which was unintended but has occurred due to some very late changes we made to get a new structure in for Chile.  We are looking to get this fixed at the earliest opportunity.

Super, thanks!

On 21/02/2020 at 15:02, Sean Jolly said:

In the meantime, the attached file (below) should make it work with the 20.0 database.

There just needed to be 18 teams listed in 'Teams For Next Season' for the top division, and 15 for the second. It's in case you opt for a 2020 start date.

Chile (2020 teams).fmf

On 09/11/2019 at 01:33, ucdark said:

New post:

Should be added the points discount like Peru of u20-21 minutes (Primera, Primera B, Segunda y Copa Chile)

3 points if the time is 45%-99% of minutes required (1350 min per team)
6 points if the time is 40-44,9%
9 points if the time is < 40%

Hide contents

Regla del Sub-20[editar]

• El reglamento del Campeonato Nacional de la Primera División Temporada 2019, señala en su artículo 31 que “en la sumatoria de todos los partidos del Campeonato que dispute cada club, los jugadores chilenos nacidos a partir del 01 de enero de 1998 deberán haber disputado a lo menos el cincuenta por ciento de los minutos efectivamente jugados”. Esta obligación, también se extiende a la Copa Chile y a los torneos de la Primera B y Segunda División Profesional.
  • En el caso de cumplimiento entre el 45,1 % al 99,9 % de los minutos, la sanción será la perdida de tres puntos más una multa de 500 UF, descontándose de la tabla de la fase regular del respectivo campeonato. Si el cumplimiento de los minutos alcanza entre el 40,1 al 45 % de los minutos, el descuento será de seis puntos de pérdida más la multa, y si el cumplimiento alcanza al 40 % o menos de los minutos, el descuento será de nueve puntos, igualmente contando con la multa antes mencionada.

If it not possible to do exactly, there could be something alike for the discount of points.

That wasn't possible on this update (many changes on chilean league, so this wasn't a high priority), hopefully we could introduce this on FM 21.

Since the patch I'm getting a blanked out Chile(?) when I want to start a new game?

Tells me there are not enough teams in the B Division?

I've verified the game, same issue.

I've tried both original and updated DB, same issue.

No mods added, not even SI ones, same issue.

Only difference between today and last week was update and downloading Canada from workshop.

Seems to be an issue in vanilla regardless of verification.

Now reinstalled clean and same issue persists!

Could this be linked to lots of other crash reports?

Annotation 2020-02-26 143812.png

Edited by WynnZeroOne

This is a known issue and we are working to fix it at the earliest opportunity.  This is only affecting the old DB and does not affect the new DB.

Chilean league also have the problem with minimum wages, we can't offer contracts less than 100 pounds/week, unless the player is already in and it is a renew. Minimum wages at Chile is 60,25 pounds/week

Edited by thiagoanjo

16 hours ago, thiagoanjo said:

Chilean league also have the problem with minimum wages, we can't offer contracts less than 100 pounds/week, unless the player is already in and it is a renew. Minimum wages at Chile is 60,25 pounds/week

This minimum wage specifically requested by the Chilean HR.  The figure is slightly incorrect in game at present but we have now fixed this to the amount the HR specifically requested, which is not the figure you quote.  What is your information here?  You have posted the same issue in a number of places for different nations.  Can you let us know the following things:

- Is this a new issue you have noticed following the update that was not previously an issue in previous versions of FM, before this update?

- Can you link me specifically to an article saying that minimum wages for professional footballers are the figure you have said they are in each place you have reported this issue?

1 hora atrás, Dan Ormsby disse:

This minimum wage specifically requested by the Chilean HR.  The figure is slightly incorrect in game at present but we have now fixed this to the amount the HR specifically requested, which is not the figure you quote.  What is your information here?  You have posted the same issue in a number of places for different nations.  Can you let us know the following things:

- Is this a new issue you have noticed following the update that was not previously an issue in previous versions of FM, before this update?

- Can you link me specifically to an article saying that minimum wages for professional footballers are the figure you have said they are in each place you have reported this issue?

1) The previous version had the issue. 

2) a) I found no evidence that professional footballers earn a different mininum wage than other professions. 

b) I looked up online againd and the correct amount is 79,75 pounds/week after next month (03/2020) nowadays is 75,25

https://www.biobiochile.cl/noticias/economia/tu-bolsillo/2020/02/15/el-sueldo-minimo-subira-a-partir-del-1-de-marzo.shtml

Edit: Im pretty sure your HR request will be more accurate always, I was just focused on tell the current amount was incorrect, but my research for the correct amount could be wrong in all cases, unless Brasil, that Im living at. Thanks for the answer! 

Edited by thiagoanjo