Sports Interactive Community
Dan Ormsby

[Peru] (Official) League Specific Issues

Please post any specific issues for Peru competitions here. This is for any issue which does not relate to data and is for areas such as:

- Competition Rules (Leagues and Cups)
- Disciplinary Rules
- Transfer Rules

We would request you all to adhere to the following three point plan when posting in here:

- State what you think is specifically wrong in your league.
- State how you think it should be working.
- State reasons/proof for your corrections/improvements.

Please note that specific data issues for Peru should be posted in the Database and Research Issues forum.

The newest cup competition in Peru Copa Bicentenario isn't in the reputation ranking of cup competitions in South America

1100600_20191031160116_1.png

1100600_20191031160131_1.png

On 31/10/2019 at 21:03, VoidVector said:

The newest cup competition in Peru Copa Bicentenario isn't in the reputation ranking of cup competitions in South America

1100600_20191031160116_1.png

1100600_20191031160131_1.png

Thanks @VoidVector for raising this - Excellent spot. 

Peruvian League has a point deduction rule if Under 20 and Under 22 players dont play an especific amount of time, In one season I did play the U20 and it still shows as I havent accomplished it. My goalkeeper has played 10 games, and 2 midfielders played more than 5, and it shows I accomplished only "67 minutes in 11 matches" which isn't true. 

dfd.PNG

Capture.PNG

Edit: Just finished the league, I won Torneo Clausura, and still this: 

Capture.PNG

fff.PNG

Edited by Jose243210
Consistent Proof

9 hours ago, Jose243210 said:

Peruvian League has a point deduction rule if Under 20 and Under 22 players dont play an especific amount of time, In one season I did play the U20 and it still shows as I havent accomplished it. My goalkeeper has played 10 games, and 2 midfielders played more than 5, and it shows I accomplished only "67 minutes in 11 matches" which isn't true. 

dfd.PNG

Capture.PNG

Edit: Just finished the league, I won Torneo Clausura, and still this: 

Capture.PNG

fff.PNG

Hey @Jose243210 - Do you have a save game Before the final game? Thanks. 

6 hours ago, Christopher Lewis said:

Hey @Jose243210 - Do you have a save game Before the final game? Thanks. 

I do, I saved it before the final game and after the final game. Just in case there was a fix before ruining my season. 

8 minutes ago, Jose243210 said:

I do, I saved it before the final game and after the final game. Just in case there was a fix before ruining my season. 

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/bec3a77bb07d3d138a6d1c4d80ea2bf620191109191630/811c26058665a7694865c105b00f117320191109191630/dcbb00

That's the link for the save file in case you need it.

I dont know if this can be fixed in real time as I dont want to throw my season away. Thanks in advance

On 09/11/2019 at 19:26, Jose243210 said:

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/bec3a77bb07d3d138a6d1c4d80ea2bf620191109191630/811c26058665a7694865c105b00f117320191109191630/dcbb00

That's the link for the save file in case you need it.

I dont know if this can be fixed in real time as I dont want to throw my season away. Thanks in advance

Thanks @Jose243210 - in the first half of the season, was the U22 and U20 minute counter working properly? 

14 minutes ago, Christopher Lewis said:

Thanks @Jose243210 - in the first half of the season, was the U22 and U20 minute counter working properly? 

I lost 24 points as well, but I used the U20's in only one match so im not sure if it worked well or not. Is there a fix or something?

So I'm playing Peruvian tournament 2019, I won Torneo Apertura and ended up first in the general table, so I go directly to the final. The problem is I chose to play away first and then home for the final. The game has automatically set TWO matches away and one home for the playoff, which makes no sense. I don't know how to upload the image.

On 11/11/2019 at 12:32, Jose243210 said:

I lost 24 points as well, but I used the U20's in only one match so im not sure if it worked well or not. Is there a fix or something?

@Christopher Lewis could you find any fix for that?

On ‎18‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 21:24, Jose243210 said:

@Christopher Lewis could you find any fix for that?

Hello, can you just confirm, how many minutes did U20 players play in your season?  It should like if you only used U20s in one match you are breaking the rule and the points deduction is legitimate.

5 hours ago, Dan Ormsby said:

Hello, can you just confirm, how many minutes did U20 players play in your season?  It should like if you only used U20s in one match you are breaking the rule and the points deduction is legitimate.

Hello, a lot, i don't know how many, I uploaded my save you can see I used Massimo Sandi (u20 goalkeeper) in more than 15 matches so it should be okay. What's the error here? Please I want to continue that save so I would be really grateful if there's a solution

On 20/11/2019 at 21:36, Jose243210 said:

Hello, a lot, i don't know how many, I uploaded my save you can see I used Massimo Sandi (u20 goalkeeper) in more than 15 matches so it should be okay. What's the error here? Please I want to continue that save so I would be really grateful if there's a solution

I can't repeat this problem at all. I've done a whole season in this league making sure I followed the rules and I can't repeat this in a new save. I'll keep investigating though. 

Configs for Liga 1 (First Division) aren't correct at all. In original data, it is always played with 18 teams, but in 2020 it will be played with 20 teams, then back to 18 teams in 2021.

BTW, I'm having valid year bugs when trying to do this XD

12 hours ago, Tonao said:

Configs for Liga 1 (First Division) aren't correct at all. In original data, it is always played with 18 teams, but in 2020 it will be played with 20 teams, then back to 18 teams in 2021.

BTW, I'm having valid year bugs when trying to do this XD

We're clarifying this with the Researcher. Thanks. 

Peruvian league also have the problem with minimum wages, we can't offer contracts less than 100 pounds/week, unless the player is already in and it is a renew. Minimum wages at Peru is 49 pounds/week

I'm having a minute counter problem too. I noticed that I mostly play players that are under-20 but not under-22 (between 16 and 20) and my under-20 counter goes up as it should but the under-22 doesn't. I only have one play that is over 20 but under-22 and everytime I play him the counter for under-22 goes up.

So what I think it's happening is that the counters are considering points for two different groups (16 to 20 and 20 to 22) and the minutes of the under-20 players should count for the under-22 but it's not working. Will there be a fix that can be applied for my save or will I have to make another one? I really don't wanna trash all my effort in  this save.

I couldn't work the cloud to upload my save so I used mediafire

http://www.mediafire.com/file/yglfkmbmfo0r7wv/Gonzalo_Bueno_-_Cienciano.fm/file

6 hours ago, Gbueno said:

I'm having a minute counter problem too. I noticed that I mostly play players that are under-20 but not under-22 (between 16 and 20) and my under-20 counter goes up as it should but the under-22 doesn't. I only have one play that is over 20 but under-22 and everytime I play him the counter for under-22 goes up.

So what I think it's happening is that the counters are considering points for two different groups (16 to 20 and 20 to 22) and the minutes of the under-20 players should count for the under-22 but it's not working. Will there be a fix that can be applied for my save or will I have to make another one? I really don't wanna trash all my effort in  this save.

I couldn't work the cloud to upload my save so I used mediafire

http://www.mediafire.com/file/yglfkmbmfo0r7wv/Gonzalo_Bueno_-_Cienciano.fm/file

I previously raised this early in the cycle, and unless there has been a miscommunication, what you describe is working as intended.  The two groups are separate and you need to fulfil both quotas.