Sports Interactive Community
Freddie Sands

[Spain] (Official) League Specific Issues

1 hour ago, hochsen said:

It is still not showing (new save started yesterday). I guess you haven't had time to fix yet but just so you know.

We had an issue when testing the fix to this which caused a bigger knock on so we decided to hold it back just while we got it right. 

On 22/11/2019 at 01:13, The tree that cuts down woodcutters said:

My A-team players cant get playing time in my B-team in any way. I can't register players for the B-team. Is this as it should be or a bug?

2nd this. My players who don't start first team won't let me make them available for the b team meaning match sharpness is awful!! 

En 22/11/2019 a las 2:13, The tree that cuts down woodcutters dijo:

My A-team players cant get playing time in my B-team in any way. I can't register players for the B-team. Is this as it should be or a bug?

Same here again. I started my third league with Barcelona (with first beta, later with latest beta version, and yesterday with latest update), and now, when league starts (first LaLiga match), some players from B team can be used (Carles Perez, Iñaki Peña, Guillem Jaume,..) and other can't (Riqui Puig, Abel Ruiz,...). In dorsal's assignation screen, I can assign numbers only to the first group of players.

I desist to start a Spanish League before this bug was solved...

B team players inscription like FM19 will solve it. Please, don't ignore this bug, it's important for LaLiga users...

Selected leagues: Segunda B (where Barcelona B plays) and above

Thank you!

Edited by aaubets

No idea if this is the right place to post this. I posted in the main forum but was told to post here. 

I'm in the Spanish second division and despite having a lot of players called up for international duty there is no option to postpone my matches.

Earlier in the season (the September, October, November internationals) I had the option to postpone matches and I did. But now in early June, and also at the end of March I had no option to postpone matches despite players still getting called-up. It's pretty much ruined my season, both times when they called up my keeper I lost. This last time it's happened is the final match of the season, a must-win to seal the title and my goal-keeper, and star striker are both away with Ireland. It seems like it's been an issue for as long as I've played FM so not sure whether it's even a bug at this point or just a feature.

Save is:    F.C. Andorra Seasono 2 Alon.fm

20 hours ago, The J-Man said:

No idea if this is the right place to post this. I posted in the main forum but was told to post here. 

I'm in the Spanish second division and despite having a lot of players called up for international duty there is no option to postpone my matches.

Earlier in the season (the September, October, November internationals) I had the option to postpone matches and I did. But now in early June, and also at the end of March I had no option to postpone matches despite players still getting called-up. It's pretty much ruined my season, both times when they called up my keeper I lost. This last time it's happened is the final match of the season, a must-win to seal the title and my goal-keeper, and star striker are both away with Ireland. It seems like it's been an issue for as long as I've played FM so not sure whether it's even a bug at this point or just a feature.

Save is:    F.C. Andorra Seasono 2 Alon.fm

@Zoiberg should the Second Division teams have the rights to postpone fixtures for internationals? 

On 24/11/2019 at 13:57, aaubets said:

Same here again. I started my third league with Barcelona (with first beta, later with latest beta version, and yesterday with latest update), and now, when league starts (first LaLiga match), some players from B team can be used (Carles Perez, Iñaki Peña, Guillem Jaume,..) and other can't (Riqui Puig, Abel Ruiz,...). In dorsal's assignation screen, I can assign numbers only to the first group of players.

I desist to start a Spanish League before this bug was solved...

B team players inscription like FM19 will solve it. Please, don't ignore this bug, it's important for LaLiga users...

Selected leagues: Segunda B (where Barcelona B plays) and above

Thank you!

On 23/11/2019 at 08:29, Scotcher1985 said:

2nd this. My players who don't start first team won't let me make them available for the b team meaning match sharpness is awful!! 

On 22/11/2019 at 01:13, The tree that cuts down woodcutters said:

Being doing some investigation into this over the weekend. Seems like the option to register players for the B-Team was impacted by the Staff Responsibilities changes. If you have a B-Team manager, currently they are assigned the Squad Registration and the user isn't allowed the option to register players. Once I sacked my B-Team manager (Sorry Raul) and took control of the B-Team myself, I was able to register the players for the B-Team which allows them to move between squads. You should be able as the user to register players for the B-Team without having to literally manage the side. It is under review. 

There's also a workaround of Selecting Staff -> Coaching Team. This will then lead to the Registration being an option. 

The HR provided this definition of the B-Team movements between squads. . 

"Yes, you have to think of it as a ladder... A it's the top, then B, then C, u19 it's the bottom.

Players can go up the ladder (So a player registered for C can always be promoted to B and A)

Players can never go down the ladder. (So a player registered for A can never be available for B or C)

When registration is open, then the manager is allowed to change players between teams and register where they consider appropriate."

1 hour ago, Christopher Lewis said:

@Zoiberg should the Second Division teams have the rights to postpone fixtures for internationals? 

I looked up some real life fixtures and it appears they don't break for the internationals. However, I was allowed to postpone three fixtures for the September, October and November internationals in my game so surely that is an issue seeing as it appears to not happen in real life.

Because of the fact I was allowed to postpone games earlier in the season I was under the impression I would have the same option later in the season. If I knew for a fact that I wouldn't have this option at such a key time in the season (the final league game to decide the title) I'd have strengthened and brought in adequate backup players.

On 07/11/2019 at 14:47, Reflection86 said:

Tv money appears to be outdated in Spain. For my first 2 years in La Liga as a newly promoted side I only received a basic sum of 37.5m. I also received no extra payments for 'merit and resources'. It should be a basic sum of 50m that everyone gets and then two extra payments. See screenshot and link for more info. I believe its outdated in FM at the moment. 

https://sillyseason.com/money/la-liga-prize-money-101083/

Screenshot_20191107-134431_Chrome.jpg

Can someone give a response on this. Same for me, as I hardly get any money (neither from sponsors nor tv money) when playing.

12 hours ago, DiasV said:

Can someone give a response on this. Same for me, as I hardly get any money (neither from sponsors nor tv money) when playing.

Is there any other source for this? Could really do with a few more then just the one website. I've been in contact with the HR about this in the time since this was logged. 

Ridiculous! Also - classical robbery from SI games! Playing with Deportivo, and Depor B is in tercera.. There is NO WAY to register players for competition, and THERE IS NO WAY to use B squad players in match because all of them are unregistered??!!?? 

There was similar problem in FM 16/17/18, a lot of us wrote about it and it WAS fixed in FM 2019, and it is broken again (it costs around 50 EUR to break something???) .. Shame..

49 minutes ago, vlada28 said:

Ridiculous! Also - classical robbery from SI games! Playing with Deportivo, and Depor B is in tercera.. There is NO WAY to register players for competition, and THERE IS NO WAY to use B squad players in match because all of them are unregistered??!!?? 

There was similar problem in FM 16/17/18, a lot of us wrote about it and it WAS fixed in FM 2019, and it is broken again (it costs around 50 EUR to break something???) .. Shame..

There's a workaround of Selecting Staff -> Coaching Team. This will then lead to the Registration being an option at the top of the screen. I've also asked for a link to B-Team registration to be added to the Dev centre menu. 

Spanish clubs in 2B and Tercera  can have  fixed squad numbers  for the whole season, as in primera and segunda.

Will this be implemented in an update?

Sources:    spanish fa    under article  216

https://iusport.com/art/89914/la-rfef-obligara-a-lucir-dorsales-fijos-y-nombre-en-2b-y-tercera

https://www.lasegundab.es/blog/2018/11/13/vuelven-los-dorsales-fijos-a-la-segunda-b-96430.html

squads with official squad numbers  2019-20

CD Marino  Segunda B

Lealtad shirtnumbers   3 division

Edited by Mr.Vega

17 hours ago, Mr.Vega said:

Spanish clubs in 2B and Tercera  can have  fixed squad numbers  for the whole season, as in primera and segunda.

Will this be implemented in an update?

Sources:    spanish fa    under article  216

https://iusport.com/art/89914/la-rfef-obligara-a-lucir-dorsales-fijos-y-nombre-en-2b-y-tercera

https://www.lasegundab.es/blog/2018/11/13/vuelven-los-dorsales-fijos-a-la-segunda-b-96430.html

squads with official squad numbers  2019-20

CD Marino  Segunda B

Lealtad shirtnumbers   3 division

Hey @Mr.Vega - Do all the teams used Fixed Numbers or is it just some? Thanks. 

hace 2 horas, Christopher Lewis dijo:

It's required for ALL teams in Segunda B since 2019/2020.

It's optional, required since 2020/2021, in Tercera.

Source:

https://as.com/futbol/2019/07/31/copa_del_rey/1564589899_391244.html

-Dorsales: al igual que sucede en Primera División, los equipos modestos gozarán en sus filas con los números del 1 al 23, siendo el 1 y el 13 para los porteros y admitiendo el 25 en caso de que haya un tercer guardameta. Estos dorsales serán fijos, aunque en Tercera dicha obligación no se hará efectiva hasta la 2020/21. En Segunda B, los jugadores deben portar su nombre en su equipación

3 hours ago, Christopher Lewis said:

Hi Christopher!

As  Aaubets  says,  required for Segunda B and  optional  in tercera  20/21

Edited by Mr.Vega

Hi, sorry if this is the wrong place..
I am playing in the third tier of Spanish football, and I finished in first place. go to play the first playoff leg and I cannot start the match. Just click on the 'MATCH PREVIEW' button and nothing happens.

I have added a custom DB to add the tier below (not the tier I am in).

Hope the save is not broken.

Holiday'ed the first leg....then still the same issue on the second leg. Cannot get past clicking on the 'MATCH PREVIEW' screen.

Edited by professor_rob
updated info

I have just reached the playoffs in the Spanish third division and I cannot click on Team Selection. It doesnt respond and I'm stuck.

I have to go on holiday for one day to get past the game. It just doesn't respond.

I have seen that a few people have also had problems in playoffs and can't actually play the game as it is stuck.

Same issue in the Spanish third division playoffs. I can't advance from the screen that shows the fixtures of the day (with Team Selection showing on the button in top right hand)

I'm having the same issue as the above - can't progress.  The button is green, saying Team Selection but pressing it does nothing at all and neither does pressing the space bar.  I had to holiday the semi finals and am still getting the same thing on the finals.  

I also appear to have received a grand total of £0 prize money despite reaching round 4 of the Spanish Cup and winning Spanish Second Division B3.

On 07/12/2019 at 12:56, professor_rob said:

Hi, sorry if this is the wrong place..
I am playing in the third tier of Spanish football, and I finished in first place. go to play the first playoff leg and I cannot start the match. Just click on the 'MATCH PREVIEW' button and nothing happens.

I have added a custom DB to add the tier below (not the tier I am in).

Hope the save is not broken.

Holiday'ed the first leg....then still the same issue on the second leg. Cannot get past clicking on the 'MATCH PREVIEW' screen.

On 07/12/2019 at 17:52, hamilton81 said:

I have just reached the playoffs in the Spanish third division and I cannot click on Team Selection. It doesnt respond and I'm stuck.

I have to go on holiday for one day to get past the game. It just doesn't respond.

I have seen that a few people have also had problems in playoffs and can't actually play the game as it is stuck.

On 07/12/2019 at 18:54, Hans Pringle said:

6df832a15c.png

I am having the same issue.

On 07/12/2019 at 20:58, Ruuh said:

Same issue in the Spanish third division playoffs. I can't advance from the screen that shows the fixtures of the day (with Team Selection showing on the button in top right hand)

On 07/12/2019 at 21:00, Mayzie said:

I'm having the same issue as the above - can't progress.  The button is green, saying Team Selection but pressing it does nothing at all and neither does pressing the space bar.  I had to holiday the semi finals and am still getting the same thing on the finals.

Hey guys - Could one of you upload a save game where you are stuck? I've got to the same point but for some reason it is working for me. 

6 hours ago, Christopher Lewis said:

Hey guys - Could one of you upload a save game where you are stuck? I've got to the same point but for some reason it is working for me. 

@Christopher Lewis

I uploaded the file to ownCloud. filename: Hans Pringle - Sociedad de Madrid.fm

Edited by Hans Pringle

On 09/12/2019 at 18:14, Hans Pringle said:

@Christopher Lewis

I uploaded the file to ownCloud. filename: Hans Pringle - Sociedad de Madrid.fm

Strangely I can't get this to repeat at all. I've used the save you provided and it seems to just be working for me. I'll keep investigating (with more saves from others ideally). 

6 hours ago, professor_rob said:

The 'cannot progress to match' issue I raised a few days ago, seems to have gone away now....My save looks like working normally. FWIW

It's weird how I couldn't reproduce this even on a steam build from a save. Thanks for the update. 

1027371806_Screenshot2019-12-13at16_45_58.thumb.png.664d0ae3a90097b5482d70b115939f9b.pngPlaying as Sevilla and when B Team and U19's play and  ask whether any first team players  (and unfit players) should be included within the squads it isn't possible to make any players available or unavailable - drop down is there but fails to register any make available/unavailable changes. Also when first team players do play for B team it isn't then possible to transfer them to the senior squad, have to send them to U19 squad from B squad and then from U19 to senior squad.

On 02/12/2019 at 18:40, Christopher Lewis said:

There's a workaround of Selecting Staff -> Coaching Team. This will then lead to the Registration being an option at the top of the screen. I've also asked for a link to B-Team registration to be added to the Dev centre menu. 

Ok, I did this and it was working.. But only before latest patch/hotfix?!? Now, after update, when I select staff, coaching team - there is NOT registration menu?!? How to register B squad players now???

fabril.jpg

Edited by vlada28
added picture!

16 hours ago, vlada28 said:

Ok, I did this and it was working.. But only before latest patch/hotfix?!? Now, after update, when I select staff, coaching team - there is NOT registration menu?!? How to register B squad players now???

fabril.jpg

I wasn't aware of this actually being changed to stop working. I have asked the UI team for a simple "registration" menu item to be added. 

^ Ok, so now what?? Is there another workaround?? Or only to wait for next patch/hotfix which will (maybe) fix this issue, but that will probably break something other??

P.S. I even tried to sack my B team head coach & to take control over B team, but without success - registration menu or button doesn't exist..

Edited by vlada28
added P.S.

On 18/12/2019 at 14:43, vlada28 said:

^ Ok, so now what?? Is there another workaround?? Or only to wait for next patch/hotfix which will (maybe) fix this issue, but that will probably break something other??

P.S. I even tried to sack my B team head coach & to take control over B team, but without success - registration menu or button doesn't exist..

I've been testing a fix to this where the option will appear in the Development Centre menus. Should be the solution to this and I don't see it causing too many knock-ons.

En 23/12/2019 a las 11:54, Christopher Lewis dijo:

I've been testing a fix to this where the option will appear in the Development Centre menus. Should be the solution to this and I don't see it causing too many knock-ons.

You know when this bug fix will be available? I'm waiting this to start play Spanish League. Thanks!

Good. I do not know where this comment should go, but I have found the following ruling in Spain (First Division): players who are on loan cannot play against home teams. This "clause of fear" was removed this season, so for example Martin Odegaard (Real Sociedad) should be able to play against Real Madrid. And so many examples: Emerson (Betis), Rafinha (Celta Vigo), ...

Could you implement it? Thank you

On 27/12/2019 at 19:42, Horcajada said:

Good. I do not know where this comment should go, but I have found the following ruling in Spain (First Division): players who are on loan cannot play against home teams. This "clause of fear" was removed this season, so for example Martin Odegaard (Real Sociedad) should be able to play against Real Madrid. And so many examples: Emerson (Betis), Rafinha (Celta Vigo), ...

Could you implement it? Thank you

Thanks for this - it's under review to be changed. 

So, for the xth time in a row, Athletic Bilbao is allowed to sign 16 year old Spaniards that isn't Basque.

This just never happens. There isn't a single indicent that I can find of Athletic signing a player that is not Basque, or has any relations to the Basque Country.

There are examples of players who has no Basque blood, but is raised in the Basque country (like Cristian Ganea). Or players that is not raised in the Basque Country, but has family from there  (Aymeric Laporte for example).

Actually, a 16 year old Laporte was not popuilar as a signing as people felt he wasn't basque enough. https://eldesmarque.com/bizkaia/athletic-club/noticias/36668-laporte-tengo-sangre-vasca-por-parte-de-mis-bisabuelos

If you want to "simulate" Athletic having players with no Basque blood signing as youngsters, there should rather be a player from their own Academy (or from Real Sociedad or Eibar or whatever) once in a while, that is not born in the Basque country, and does not have a Basque name, but still having the Basque nationality. Or a few players coming through from other youth squads, but actually having the Basque blood.

The current version is at least not similar to anything that actually happens.

Hello guys, could you please check?

Playing with Deportivo, in second division. 

1) B players were in holiday in mid December, so could not be selected for Copa del Rey first round. In real life they were. Maybe it is related only to b teams not in active leagues (third division in this case).

2) I could register B team players only during the first transfer window. Some months later or even now during January window, the option is gone, and it not seems related to any staff responsibility change.

3) I've been reporting this for two years and not corrected till now. Under 25 goalkeepers, registered for B teams shall be able to play for A team. All other positions U23, ok.

Waiting for your thoughts on this.

Many thanks and kind regards.

En 27/12/2019 a las 17:13, aaubets dijo:

You know when this bug fix will be available? I'm waiting this to start play Spanish League. Thanks!

Any news about this?

On ‎03‎/‎01‎/‎2020 at 11:04, aaubets said:

Any news about this?

We don't put estimate fix dates because we don't know when bugs will be fixed and ready to release. Thanks. 

Hey @andremengao - I'm going to ask for a few save games from you to help us fix the issues above. 

On ‎01‎/‎01‎/‎2020 at 21:06, andremengao said:

1) B players were in holiday in mid December, so could not be selected for Copa del Rey first round. In real life they were. Maybe it is related only to b teams not in active leagues (third division in this case).

Can I get a save game from before these players go on holiday?

On ‎01‎/‎01‎/‎2020 at 21:06, andremengao said:

3) I've been reporting this for two years and not corrected till now. Under 25 goalkeepers, registered for B teams shall be able to play for A team. All other positions U23, ok.

I don't believe we can support this rule at the moment but it is on our radar. 

On 28/11/2019 at 13:07, Christopher Lewis said:

Is there any other source for this? Could really do with a few more then just the one website. I've been in contact with the HR about this in the time since this was logged. 

https://www.laliga.com/transparencia/gestion-economica/derechos-audiovisuales --> The official league site. Here it doesnt come the merit and resources split,

But in this two links it comes explained.

https://www.marca.com/futbol/primera-division/2019/12/12/5df2185b268e3efe6b8b4605.html

http://www.sobrefutbol.com/torneos/liga_espanola.htm

On 07/01/2020 at 13:29, Christopher Lewis said:

Hey @andremengao - I'm going to ask for a few save games from you to help us fix the issues above. 

Can I get a save game from before these players go on holiday?

I don't believe we can support this rule at the moment but it is on our radar. 

Hi @Christopher Lewis

I've just uploaded the file "B players x spanish cup.fm". It is from August, as I did not have any closer save to December. Thanks.
And what about B team players registration bug?
Kind regards

On 13/01/2020 at 22:10, andremengao said:

Hi @Christopher Lewis

I've just uploaded the file "B players x spanish cup.fm". It is from August, as I did not have any closer save to December. Thanks.
And what about B team players registration bug?
Kind regards

Thanks for the save game, I've now logged this internally to be investigated.

Spain B squad registration bug: 3 months later - nothing changed.. Developers know about that bug, we reported it and a lot of us wrote that Spanish league is totally unplayable because of that problem.. But it seems developers don't care at all - there were 2 official updates in the meantime and of course - nothing.. Maybe patch 21.2 next year will fix this, but it will again be broken in 21.3?!? Very, very, very, very disrespectful.. Shame..

Summary: Got better goal difference but still worse position in table

Description of Issue: see above

Steps to Reproduce: n/a

Files Uploaded to the OwnCloudNaake Lutz – Andorra.fm