Sports Interactive Community
Freddie Sands

[Spain] (Official) League Specific Issues

Please post any specific issues for Spain competitions here. This is for any issue which does not relate to data and is for areas such as:

- Competition Rules (Leagues and Cups)
- Disciplinary Rules
- Transfer Rules

We would request you all to adhere to the following three point plan when posting in here:

- State what you think is specifically wrong in your league.
- State how you think it should be working.
- State reasons/proof for your corrections/improvements.

Please note that specific data issues for Spain should be posted in the Database and Research Issues forum.

13 hours ago, atahualpamaia10 said:

erro.thumb.png.c5de2fd57814cb13d9a399044b2c70fe.png

Hey guys. Spain U19 league is with the date to start and end at 1900 as it shows no the print.

Thanks @atahualpamaia10 - seems to be a general issue with some competitions start date, especially when they are sub competitions within a main competition. It's under review. 

I am playing with Real Zaragoza that has the second team in the third division, the maximum division available in the game is the second division b. My problem is that the second team does not register the players, or hire friendly matches, or play league games.

Me gustaria saber como inscribir a los jugadores en el equipo b. Por ejemplo en la liga española, no me da la opcion de imscribir a jugadores en la liga si soy manager del primer equipo. En el F.C.Barcelona no esta inscrito riqui puig y si lo subo al primer equipo tengo que inscribirlo con ficha del primer equipo.

I have problem with liga calendar . i play with valencia and all teams in liga play the same day at the same time all the season . Always Sunday at 8pm.

I'm playing as Real san sebastian in La Liga and my team is not playing in any competitions except for La Liga. There are no cup competitions for the year.

8 minutes ago, 04texag said:

I'm playing as Real san sebastian in La Liga and my team is not playing in any competitions except for La Liga. There are no cup competitions for the year.

If this is true, then how on earth has this been missed? What's happened to the Copa Del Rey?

I’ve looked into the Copa del Rey issue and I think it’s because the draw for the comp isn’t made until mid Dec. Can someone confirm?

1 hour ago, 04texag said:

Do you have this save game? I'd like to investigate as soon as possible. For me in my save it's working for the first 3 years and it's scheduling properly. 

2 minutes ago, Boss said:

I’ve looked into the Copa del Rey issue and I think it’s because the draw for the comp isn’t made until mid Dec. Can someone confirm?

In my save and a different one from another tester, it's scheduled every year and from what I can see, it seems to be entering every team. It could be that it's not appearing until the draw which is a slightly different issue. 

15 hours ago, Boss said:

Yes, the competition has been redone from scratch this year by FA, and it doesn't start until mid december.

On 05/11/2019 at 16:40, sahidtoure said:

all game kick off at the same time during all season . Always Sunday at 8pm. And there are no Copa del Rey game during the season

On 05/11/2019 at 09:04, Robbie H said:

As mentioned several times above, all league games kick off at the same time.

On 01/11/2019 at 17:27, abdozizo111 said:

All schedule in spain first division while playing with Real Madrid is in Sunday at 20.00

not in other weekdays as supposed to be

On 01/11/2019 at 11:30, takudzwa said:

All weekend league games are on Sundays 19:00 Every week

We're working on correcting this problem. Thanks guys. 

Tv money appears to be outdated in Spain. For my first 2 years in La Liga as a newly promoted side I only received a basic sum of 37.5m. I also received no extra payments for 'merit and resources'. It should be a basic sum of 50m that everyone gets and then two extra payments. See screenshot and link for more info. I believe its outdated in FM at the moment. 

https://sillyseason.com/money/la-liga-prize-money-101083/

Screenshot_20191107-134431_Chrome.jpg

Hi guys,

Currently playing a save with Athletic in La Liga and there seems to be a big issue with the copa del rey... it doesn’t show up in the club vision or competitions screen, I can see it doesn’t start or isn’t drawn until December but I have no news items or anything about it... There’s no requirements or expectations for it in club vision or from the board, almost like it doesn’t exist. Currently in October. 

17 hours ago, Michal said:

@Christopher Lewis

I uploaded the file to ownCloud. File name: barcelona_b_missing_in_season_preview.fm

Thanks for the save game - there's an outstanding issue with clubs in Sweden having the same issue that is under review. 

18 hours ago, Freddiee said:

Hi guys,

Currently playing a save with Athletic in La Liga and there seems to be a big issue with the copa del rey... it doesn’t show up in the club vision or competitions screen, I can see it doesn’t start or isn’t drawn until December but I have no news items or anything about it... There’s no requirements or expectations for it in club vision or from the board, almost like it doesn’t exist. Currently in October. 

It does seem weird that this competition doesn't appear on the competitions at the start of the game. It should appear later on in the season once the team is entered. 

3 hours ago, Christopher Lewis said:

It does seem weird that this competition doesn't appear on the competitions at the start of the game. It should appear later on in the season once the team is entered. 

I think I want to mean to the Copa del Rey doesn't appear too in the vision at the start of the game like Ligations and Champion Leagues ( start in September ) . all the vision competition should appear at the start even if they didn't begin

3 minutes ago, sahidtoure said:

I think I want to mean to the Copa del Rey doesn't appear too in the vision at the start of the game like Ligations and Champion Leagues ( start in September ) . all the vision competition should appear at the start even if they didn't begin

I agree - I raised this an an issue yesterday evening that the Cup should appear in the vision. Thanks. 

Not sure if this is a bug or perhaps has always been the case - 

Second season - Spanish second tier - in my save Barcelona B & Atletic Bilbao B are in the league but are not visible on the season preview screen.  I understand having read up that these teams cannot get promoted to La Liga, but season preview screen only shows 20 teams in the league when in fact it is 22. 

On 06/11/2019 at 18:22, Christopher Lewis said:

Would a fix to the KO times in Spain be save game compatible or require a new save? 

On 07/11/2019 at 13:47, Reflection86 said:

Tv money appears to be outdated in Spain. For my first 2 years in La Liga as a newly promoted side I only received a basic sum of 37.5m. I also received no extra payments for 'merit and resources'. It should be a basic sum of 50m that everyone gets and then two extra payments. See screenshot and link for more info. I believe its outdated in FM at the moment. 

https://sillyseason.com/money/la-liga-prize-money-101083/

Screenshot_20191107-134431_Chrome.jpg

Do we know if this is being looked at all? The league rules page doesn't mention anything around TV money received by the clubs.

There's also an issue with sponsorship income where only half of LaLiga clubs are set to receive any money from sponsors. 

7 minutes ago, fmsamo said:

Do we know if this is being looked at all? The league rules page doesn't mention anything around TV money received by the clubs.

There's also an issue with sponsorship income where only half of LaLiga clubs are set to receive any money from sponsors. 

Its definitely outdated/wrong in FM at the moment. I took over every club at the end of the season as a test, and basically all of them are receiving far less than that table from real life last season. On average most clubs seem to be receiving around 20-30m less than they should be.

Edited by Reflection86

On 09/11/2019 at 16:49, AlanScrim89 said:

Not sure if this is a bug or perhaps has always been the case - 

Second season - Spanish second tier - in my save Barcelona B & Atletic Bilbao B are in the league but are not visible on the season preview screen.  I understand having read up that these teams cannot get promoted to La Liga, but season preview screen only shows 20 teams in the league when in fact it is 22. 

There's an outstanding bug with B teams not appearing. Seems to be happening in a few leagues and it's under review. 

I can't use B team players in my first team league matches.

Example:

- Selected leagues: 1st and 2nd spanish division

- My club: FC Barcelona

- My B team: FC Barcelona B (it plays on spanish 3rd division)

- I want to play league matches with players of B team: Riqui Puig, Carles Perez, ... but they appears as NoI (No inscrito)

- Curiously, I can use Iñaki Peña (3rd goalkeepr, he has 20 years old). I don't know why, This 3 players was used in my preaseason matches...

In FM19 I can register B team players in B team section. Now, B team section is under Development center, and this menu isn't visible (or i can't found it).

It seems that if spanish 3rd division (2a B) is selected, it works well. I supose that's a problem with B teams in non selected leagues.

Thanks

EDIT: 20.1 update DON'T solve this.

Edited by aaubets

On 06/11/2019 at 18:22, Christopher Lewis said:

The scheduling of all La liga games being played at the same time hasn’t changed with the 20.1 update - is this something that will definitely be changed for release?

22 hours ago, Boss said:

The scheduling of all La liga games being played at the same time hasn’t changed with the 20.1 update - is this something that will definitely be changed for release?

Hey @Boss - have you started a new game for this? This change will require a new game to take effect. 

3 hours ago, Christopher Lewis said:

Hey @Boss - have you started a new game for this? This change will require a new game to take effect. 

But me I started a new game yesterday when the 20.1 realase and it Didn’t take effect

I just uninstall the game and now when i re-install there are no the folder Sport Interactive in documents . This beta have many problems not like the last years 

Edited by sahidtoure

18 hours ago, sahidtoure said:

But me I started a new game yesterday when the 20.1 realase and it Didn’t take effect

Did you continue a couple of weeks into the game? I've noticed the first week doesn't move as many games as it should, but after that fixtures are constantly spread each weekend though the season. 

8 hours ago, sahidtoure said:

I just uninstall the game and now when i re-install there are no the folder Sport Interactive in documents . This beta have many problems not like the last years 

I didn't know this was technically possible. It should appear when you start the game. 

45 minutes ago, Christopher Lewis said:

Did you continue a couple of weeks into the game? I've noticed the first week doesn't move as many games as it should, but after that fixtures are constantly spread each weekend though the season. 

I didn't know this was technically possible. It should appear when you start the game. 

Yes I try to simulate a couple a week till beginning Champions leagues and the calendar has been changed but the problem after December the problem come back always Sunday at 8 pm . For the first part of season it’s been update because the European cup ( CL et Europa league ) draw . Normally all the calendar of the season must be different not adjusted by the European cup draw . So if all Spanish club are eliminated in December in CL and Europa League the calendar still be the same Sunday at 8 pm all matches .

23 hours ago, sahidtoure said:

Yes I try to simulate a couple a week till beginning Champions leagues and the calendar has been changed but the problem after December the problem come back always Sunday at 8 pm . For the first part of season it’s been update because the European cup ( CL et Europa league ) draw . Normally all the calendar of the season must be different not adjusted by the European cup draw . So if all Spanish club are eliminated in December in CL and Europa League the calendar still be the same Sunday at 8 pm all matches .

@Christopher Lewis is this still an issue?

Hi, I'm playing as H Alicante in Segunda Division B, I finished my first season in the 3rd position, but no promotion playoff was scheduled after the league finished.

On 17/11/2019 at 15:17, MAmelio said:

Hi, I'm playing as H Alicante in Segunda Division B, I finished my first season in the 3rd position, but no promotion playoff was scheduled after the league finished.

Hey @MAmelio - Could you upload this save to the cloud server? Cheers. 

1 hour ago, Christopher Lewis said:

Hey @MAmelio - Could you upload this save to the cloud server? Cheers. 

Hey! I uploaded the save with the name "Sin nombre MAmelio.fm", I've tried going on hollidays for a couple of months to see if the playoffs were scheduled at the beginning of  the following season, but they just never happenned.

En 11/11/2019 a las 19:53, aaubets dijo:

I can't use B team players in my first team league matches.

Example:

- Selected leagues: 1st and 2nd spanish division

- My club: FC Barcelona

- My B team: FC Barcelona B (it plays on spanish 3rd division)

- I want to play league matches with players of B team: Riqui Puig, Carles Perez, ... but they appears as NoI (No inscrito)

- Curiously, I can use Iñaki Peña (3rd goalkeepr, he has 20 years old). I don't know why, This 3 players was used in my preaseason matches...

In FM19 I can register B team players in B team section. Now, B team section is under Development center, and this menu isn't visible (or i can't found it).

It seems that if spanish 3rd division (2a B) is selected, it works well. I supose that's a problem with B teams in non selected leagues.

Thanks

EDIT: 20.1 update DON'T solve this.

Good work with the game release!! Congratulations!!

This problem seems "solved" partially. At start of the session, seems that all B team players was "inscribed automagically" (all players receive a first team number >25, like Spanish league rules, all ok!!).

The problem is that if some player "starts" on 1st team, he can't be relegate to B team and use him with 1st team. For example, in Barcelona, if I want Aleña, Wague or new transfer in B team, and play sometimes with 1st team.

You have plans to recovery FM19 B team inscription like system? At this point, I prefer to wait to start a Spanish League season with or without this feature.

Thank you and congratulations again!

21 hours ago, MAmelio said:

Hey! I uploaded the save with the name "Sin nombre MAmelio.fm", I've tried going on hollidays for a couple of months to see if the playoffs were scheduled at the beginning of  the following season, but they just never happenned.

Much appreciated and thanks so much for a save from before the final league game - we're investigating this with a high priority. 

Is there a Spain quick start for the FM2020 demo?

I'd like to try it out before I buy. Surprised there are tiny leagues like Belarus and Singapore, but no Spain.

Player moved from C squad to first team (Villarreal) can not be available for u19 (drop down menu exists but nothing happens.

Fixture list for B  team empty, but if I view the league (B team) fixtures are listed.

On 09/11/2019 at 15:55, Christopher Lewis said:

I agree - I raised this an an issue yesterday evening that the Cup should appear in the vision. Thanks. 

It is still not showing (new save started yesterday). I guess you haven't had time to fix yet but just so you know.