Jump to content

[U.S.A.] (Official) League Specific Issues


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 03/04/2020 at 18:07, Freddie Sands said:

This is intended to allow the MLS specific code to work - if MLS's first season in game is not 2019 then the expansion code (and other MLS specific code I believe, though am not certain of myself as a non-coder) will not function correctly.

I see, but I think this should and for sure can be fixed with a code change. I doesn't seem to be that hard to me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LandonDonovan10 said:

gotta love this league...

LA Galaxy_ Fikstür.png

I qualified for NACL the 2022 season - 11 matches in March and at least 9 in April so far. Between that and allocation issues, my poor center mid has almost no one adequate to rotate in for him. Poor guy is gonna lose blood flow to his legs by May xD 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/04/2020 at 02:58, ChitownCch said:

Related to the post above, I managed to lower the cap impact of a different player, but now their slider is frozen...on the right side:

953212613_Screenshot(126).thumb.png.1ea4501fd8bcc34eaf50eaaec5204b50.png

I've uploaded a save with some of the player sliders such as Horihane's above that is still editable so you can test it for yourself. Please also review Przybylko. Thanks.

Save: Lucas Wynn - Chicago.fm

 

Regarding this bug again...interestingly, in international players transfer window 2 (the one that starts in July), the sliders for players who were previously frozen, such as Przybylko, became unlocked, so I can now buy down up to half of his salary cap impact. Perhaps the trigger for allowing salary cap adjustment is somehow linked to transfer window periods?

Good news is, I can finally sign/register squad-level players and attempt to salvage the season. Bad news is, I'm terrified to do it if this bug creeps up again next season. Please prioritize, as the MLS is more or less unplayable/unrealistic without proper squad registration.

Tried uploading a save but I received a "not enough free space" message. The uploaded file will have been right as the transfer window started, and you will see that Przybylko's slider became unlocked.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if it has been mentioned before, so I just want to give a heads up with the WC 2026. The domestic league continues to play during the ongoing championship.... The Mexican league is ok, as they normally have a holiday during june and most of july.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/04/2020 at 10:01, l.s said:

Not sure if it has been mentioned before, so I just want to give a heads up with the WC 2026. The domestic league continues to play during the ongoing championship.... The Mexican league is ok, as they normally have a holiday during june and most of july.

Thank you, the MLS usually plays throughout June and July. We will change this once the MLS announces any potential changes to their schedule for the 2026 World Cup year. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 saat önce, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

Thank you, the MLS usually plays throughout June and July. We will change this once the MLS announces any potential changes to their schedule for the 2026 World Cup year. 

hey what about the salary cap slider bug?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/04/2020 at 12:57, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

Thank you, the MLS usually plays throughout June and July. We will change this once the MLS announces any potential changes to their schedule for the 2026 World Cup year. 

But this they probably won't be announcing until after the WC22 or later. So we will have the same problems in future FM versions until the MLS releases any updates on this? I mean, it is the same with the Olympics in 2028... And for real, an ongoing top level international championship for sure would postpone the highest levels of football in the hosting country?

If for example some of the FA having summer leagues in UEFA would be hosting the Euros I expect their leagues would be postponed during that time. Postponed or earlier start of the season or something similar....

Link to post
Share on other sites

I just played a season, Atlanta spend $2.9m on a trade in the transfer window, with 2 draft picks bundled into the deal.

They then transfer listed the player 2 weeks later.

Then he was put into the B team.

Then he was waived. Then I can pick him up for nothing.

I don't get how this is still happening. You've been told for years now this is a bug with the AI and it's never fixed. The league is still a mess. Every decent player who joins the league is at risk of being waived unless they're on a DP contract. Clubs are blowing tons of cash in this bug. It's so utterly frustrating to purchase the game and see this. 

It takes about 30 minutes to see this in testing using manager holiday. I don't get why this is not on anyone's to do list over there. You released better versions of the MLS years ago and it's just gone backwards. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I am an European football (or soccer) fan and i really enjoy MLS when i try to play this league in football manager 2020. The rules of MLS are unique and strange especially for people from Europe. After i spent 4  seasons here in football manager 2020 with Dallas and spent many hours reading the official rules and regulations from the MLS website, i found out some bugs for the game .

1)About Allocation Ranking List , it exists in the game but it is not working at all except very rare. In 4 seasons only one time,one team signed a player via allocation ranking list. In real life , you can trade your position in allocation ranking but in the game , there is no option to trade yout position in Allocation Ranking List.

2) No Discovery List . Clubs may scout and sign players who are not yet under contract to MLS and who are not subject to another assignment mechanism. To sign a player through the Discovery Process, the club must first place the player on its Discovery List. A club may have up to seven players on its Discovery List at any time and may remove or add players at any time. There is no limit to how many players a club can sign from its Discovery List.

3) No Special Discovery Players, For one player on a club's roster (a "Special Discovery Player"), a club can amortize the total amount of acquisition costs (up to $500,000) over the term of the player's contract.Special Discovery Players must be 27 years old or younger.

4)No College Protected List in the game.Unless claimed on Waivers, a player who was drafted by a particular club through the MLS SuperDraft and did not sign with the League is placed on that club's "College Protected List" until December 31 of the year after the draft after which the club loses the priority rights to sign the player. At least in the game you keep the rights of these players but i didnt check for how long you keep these rights because i always sign with a contract all my drafted players.

5)No USL Priority Players .Every MLS team can have the priority for up to three players from their usl affiliates if they put these players in their discovery list.

6) No Intraleague Loans .In real life , every MLS team can loan one player 24 years old or under to another MLS team per season.But in the game you can only trade players.

7)In four seasons with Dallas i tried only one time to pick up a player via March Waiver Draft. When happend that , after all my players in my squad without a Guarantee Contracts , they get waived !!! I restarted many times the save but always happened that. I didnt check if this happens every season during march waiver draft because  the rest of the seasons i didnt have any squad slot available during march waiver draft so i didnt try to pick up any player.

8) About Buyout of Guaranteed Contract, in real life ,a club cam buyout one player (including a Designated Player) who has a Guaranteed Contract during the offseason and free up the corresponding Salary Budget space. But in the game this never happens,you do not have this option to choose.

9)About GAM & TAM, in real life , you can convert a Designated Player to a Senior Contract Player with TAM . But in the game , you can do that with GAM instead of TAM !

In my opinion , numbers 1,7,8 and 9 are serious bugs for the game.

Thank you.

Edited by stevetzanet
Link to post
Share on other sites

@stevetzanet For number 7 of this, you mentioned you restarted a save file from which this has occurred? Do you have the save file and would you be able to upload it to the SI Cloud serve so we can reproduce this? For 8, do you have a source on this? And finally, for number 9 do you have a save file from which this can be reproduced and provide steps on this?

You can do so by following the instructions below:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/04/2020 at 12:17, BuckSaddler said:

I just played a season, Atlanta spend $2.9m on a trade in the transfer window, with 2 draft picks bundled into the deal.

They then transfer listed the player 2 weeks later.

Then he was put into the B team.

Then he was waived. Then I can pick him up for nothing.

I don't get how this is still happening. You've been told for years now this is a bug with the AI and it's never fixed. The league is still a mess. Every decent player who joins the league is at risk of being waived unless they're on a DP contract. Clubs are blowing tons of cash in this bug. It's so utterly frustrating to purchase the game and see this. 

It takes about 30 minutes to see this in testing using manager holiday. I don't get why this is not on anyone's to do list over there. You released better versions of the MLS years ago and it's just gone backwards. 

Tons of cash and tons of draft picks. it's so frustrating.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Please turn down AI to AI trading in the MLS especially for draft picks. It's happening at a far too often rate compared to reality and its only helping in the lack of roster building that teams in the MLS are suffering from.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Btw thanks for some of the fixes. I havent played the game in months but it’s good to see that the B team problem is taken care of as with the DL6 problem for AI teams.

good to see a mix of foreigners and players with second Nationalities (although there should be way more players from Africa and the Caribbean) 

now if only the trading of draft pick issue can get toned down along with some of the TAM/GAM issues, MLS would be a great experience.

Link to post
Share on other sites

About GAM/TAM issue you dont need any save. Just start a new game and you gonna find these issues. About sources you can find in the official MLS website but also in the game itself. For GAM/TAM issue , the game itself inform you about that. For example , when you choose to manage a MLS club , your assistance manager informs you about squad relugations and contracts. He informs you also about TAM which you can use to convert a designated player to senior player. The game informs you about that but when you try to convert a designater player to senior contract player , the game uses GAM instead of TAM. you can check this to any save game . For example if you choose Dallas FC , you have 1 defenders player above 530 k  per year.  you have two options. designated player or TAM player. his salary is 630 k per year so you need only 100 k to buy down his salary to 530 ,you will convert him to TAM  player so you will not waste one of your designated slots .  in this example , the game will use 100 k GAM instead of 100  k TAM. this is a big bug. According to MLS official rules and according to THE GAME ITSELF ( your assistance manager ) you can use ONLY TAM to convert a designater player above 530 k to senior contract player.

Link to post
Share on other sites

About Buyout of Guaranteed Contract, THE GAME ITSELF INFORMS YOU ( your assistance manager ) that you can buyout one guaranteed contract player during off-season without impact your salary cap, This is correct according to MLS official rules . But never happen to the game. If you try to release a guarantee contract player  during off-season , his wage will still impact your salary cap. This is a big bug.Just start any new game save and you will find this issue.

Edited by stevetzanet
grammar
Link to post
Share on other sites

According to MLS official rules , every team has a special discovery player slot. For one player on a club's roster (a "Special Discovery Player"), a club can amortize the total amount of acquisition costs (up to $500,000) over the term of the player's contract.Special Discovery Players must be 27 years old or younger. The game is not updated about this rule . Its a big bug. You can read the offical rules of MLS in their website about this rule.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/04/2020 at 06:27, Mars_Blackmon said:

Please turn down AI to AI trading in the MLS especially for draft picks. It's happening at a far too often rate compared to reality and its only helping in the lack of roster building that teams in the MLS are suffering from.

i confirm that . some teams maybe have 10 draft picks for one season and some others team 0 draft picks. its a big bug of the game.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Last February , we had a new agrrement between MLS and MLSPA CBA.

About these new rules and regulations , will we have any update on the game or we have to wait for football manager 2021 ???

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/04/2020 at 18:52, stevetzanet said:

i confirm that . some teams maybe have 10 draft picks for one season and some others team 0 draft picks. its a big bug of the game.

For some reason Nashville is a big culprit of stock piling draft picks even if you sim 10 years into the future.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/04/2020 at 19:03, stevetzanet said:

Last February , we had a new agrrement between MLS and MLSPA CBA.

About these new rules and regulations , will we have any update on the game or we have to wait for football manager 2021 ???

You should probably bring this up in the USA Database section.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think a way to resolve the Hoarding of draft pick problem is to lower the value of them. Every year the super draft gets more and more phased out with teams now focusing on academies. In the game, you can still trade a first round pick for someone that's valued over 1 million dollars and that's just not happening that much nowadays. 

The estimated values in the game are outdated. 

the game says a 1st round pick is worth $650k - $1.2m but today it's more like $300k - $650k based on studies, which would be equivalent to a 2nd round pick in the game.

Link to post
Share on other sites

How do I buy down a Designated Player contract?  I'm using San Jose, which has 3 DPs - Vako, Espinoza, and Wondolowski, and I need to drop that to 2, presumably by paying down one of them with GAM.  Is that possible, or do I have to put Wondo on waivers when we register our teams?  I thought I read earlier that you can use TAM, but my finances show $2,800,000 available at season start and $0 now, but I haven't used any.  Any ideas?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/05/2020 at 11:26, keirster said:

How do I buy down a Designated Player contract?  I'm using San Jose, which has 3 DPs - Vako, Espinoza, and Wondolowski, and I need to drop that to 2, presumably by paying down one of them with GAM.  Is that possible, or do I have to put Wondo on waivers when we register our teams?  I thought I read earlier that you can use TAM, but my finances show $2,800,000 available at season start and $0 now, but I haven't used any.  Any ideas?

Similar question.

How can I convert a Designated Player's contract to a Senior contract? I understand you should be able to do this to free up a DP spot but cannot find where to do this in FM20?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/04/2020 at 14:47, LandonDonovan10 said:

hey what about the salary cap slider bug?

Had thought this was just me and i never fully understood the league (which may still be the case!) - I have already started the season with Toronto and I'm £1k above the salary cap after a recent signing and despite having GAM i cannot buy down the contract of my regular RB or indeed other players where the slider is to the right in order to get this £1k back so having to make the decision to lose him as bought down all those that i can which is frustrating.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hi guys,

Just created a profil to discuss some issues that I have playing MLS in FM 2020 and I found out that my problems are well documented. I was so angry when I wasn't able to sign my new transfer target because the apply button for Apply GAM reacted as a Withdraw. I sold a guy because of this eventually new player coming....

Same for B-Team, I accept created a B-Team, hire a full staff, players and.... nothing. No matchs even if associated to a league. No staff task for training. Etc.

Before today, didn't noticed the grey players from some teams. Wow, some teams are playing with 20-22 players. This is a huge downer. 

For me, all the MLS rules are so fun to play with BUT the code must be very much near the reality. Going into my 2nd year with Montreal but now... don't know if I go on for year 3 since the league and the teams will be so "broken" as seasons go on.

Hope FM will do some corrections asap

Edited by Leprechaun16
typo
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/05/2020 at 12:55, Aeronix said:

Similar question.

How can I convert a Designated Player's contract to a Senior contract? I understand you should be able to do this to free up a DP spot but cannot find where to do this in FM20?

I am also trying to do this. I have a few million in TAM, which should be the mechanism, but no way to do it. I have a couple million in GAM also. When i first began the save, I bought a couple players and was prompted to used TAM, so i just did it that way,  but a couple years into it, and it doesn't prompt anymore. the deal just falls through

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

image.thumb.png.3150374a0a7601955995477dbdee6149.png

The MLS all-star team didnt get a goalkeeper so they used my box to box midfielder

UPDATE: 

image.thumb.png.74bb27bd0e096cd62f986d623f723a72.png

They now subbed in a 171cm Attacking Midfielder with a jumping reach of 5

Edited by firefirefire
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I had loan a player from Fulham, however, i am unable to register the player and continue the game. If i go on vacation, the game will unregistered players which i have no intention of doing so.

Please let me know how i can progress my game

Capture.PNG

Edited by tzxjordon
Upload photo
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/05/2020 at 15:17, tzxjordon said:

I had loan a player from Fulham, however, i am unable to register the player and continue the game. If i go on vacation, the game will unregistered players which i have no intention of doing so.

Please let me know how i can progress my game

Capture.PNG

Could you please upload your save file using the instructions below and we'll take a look at the issue. Thank you

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The MLS offers a unique experience to any other league in the world, therefore it is attractive to many FM players. Yet you guys have no interest in fixing it. Why do you consistently ignore the greyed out players, and other issues, when they are brought up on the forum? Are there plans to address it or do we have to put up with it FM after FM after FM? The league is broken after a season. You would be better off removing the league from the game entirely as year after year you'll just have disgruntled FM players like myself, in the forums, asking what is going on. To save you the hassle of replying and having to read the same comment about the same bugs in every post, just do away with the league and sack the cabbaged testers who were running the circus that is MLS testing on FM. Time to delete another broken MLS save. Waste of time even trying to have a decent career there. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/05/2020 at 13:42, firefirefire said:

image.thumb.png.3150374a0a7601955995477dbdee6149.png

The MLS all-star team didnt get a goalkeeper so they used my box to box midfielder

UPDATE: 

image.thumb.png.74bb27bd0e096cd62f986d623f723a72.png

They now subbed in a 171cm Attacking Midfielder with a jumping reach of 5

We would require a save file just before the MLS All Star team is announced. Is this something you would happen to have?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Been doing a save in the LaLiga with MLS as one of my active leagues, and have noticed that there consistently seems to be 130-140 CA newgens in FA, around 25-27 years old, and released by one of the big MLS teams for no obvious reason even though they would walk into the starting lineup of any MLS team. 
In their team history they seem to have only played 1 year with their MLS teams, many of them playing a key role for their teams, spawning in around 24-26 years old.

Further observation finds that regens like this are at clubs like NYCFC and LAFC and are transfer listed/set for release for no reason at all, usually on reserve contracts.
They also all refuse to sign for me for no good reason. Lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, digit said:

Been doing a save in the LaLiga with MLS as one of my active leagues, and have noticed that there consistently seems to be 130-140 CA newgens in FA, around 25-27 years old, and released by one of the big MLS teams for no obvious reason even though they would walk into the starting lineup of any MLS team. 
In their team history they seem to have only played 1 year with their MLS teams, many of them playing a key role for their teams, spawning in around 24-26 years old.

Further observation finds that regens like this are at clubs like NYCFC and LAFC and are transfer listed/set for release for no reason at all, usually on reserve contracts.
They also all refuse to sign for me for no good reason. Lol

Do you have a save file which you could please upload to the SI Cloud Server? When doing so, could you please outline some example of players which you feel should not have been released? Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The players are probably being released because the AI is absolutely wrecked, as it has been for years. Teams waiver perfectly good players and play with greyed out players. SI don't care about this, so unfortunately it's just part of the MLS gameplay and has been/will be for years. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

598385705_LucasCavalliniWaivered.thumb.png.fb1d6c8df465e7e1a30a0caf34aacffa.png

Here you can clearly see that Lucas Cavallini has been waivered by Vancouver. He is their record signing and they waiver him without him getting a game. These are the constant issues with every club doing it to multiple players in the MLS, leaving them with squads of 17/18 players. All we want is this issue to be fixed so that the league is playable, because at present it is unplayable. If you are going to just ignore posts about this issue again and again, at least please give an update or point me in the direction of a post from one of you guys that gives an update on what you plan to do about it. Ignoring the issue because most players don't play the MLS isn't the way to deal with it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KeegBCFC said:

598385705_LucasCavalliniWaivered.thumb.png.fb1d6c8df465e7e1a30a0caf34aacffa.png

Here you can clearly see that Lucas Cavallini has been waivered by Vancouver. He is their record signing and they waiver him without him getting a game. These are the constant issues with every club doing it to multiple players in the MLS, leaving them with squads of 17/18 players. All we want is this issue to be fixed so that the league is playable, because at present it is unplayable. If you are going to just ignore posts about this issue again and again, at least please give an update or point me in the direction of a post from one of you guys that gives an update on what you plan to do about it. Ignoring the issue because most players don't play the MLS isn't the way to deal with it.

Do you have a save file just before Cavallini is waived? If so, could you please provide a save file to the SI Cloud server. Thank you very much.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

Do you have a save file just before Cavallini is waived? If so, could you please provide a save file to the SI Cloud server. Thank you very much.

The save file is a brand new game, latest patch, with the start date of Australia 07/10/2019. As FM has processed all information prior to this date, it has waived Cavallini for the 2019 season. Your testers can just run the save with those same settings, it may not be Cavallini but you'll still see the issue of good players being waived for no reason, and the AI with very thin squads. The same issue that has been pointed out in this topic many, many times. All we want is an update or some acknowledgement of this issue so that we know it'll be fixed when FM21 comes around because, as you can see from just one player being waived, the MLS isn't a viable league to play in.

Link to post
Share on other sites

image.thumb.png.3e387a78e25eea91c3c49d8ec850f521.png

 

Toronto with 14 players in the squad, this is honestly beyond a joke and completely unacceptable for a league that has apparently been tested. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KeegBCFC said:

image.thumb.png.3e387a78e25eea91c3c49d8ec850f521.png

 

Toronto with 14 players in the squad, this is honestly beyond a joke and completely unacceptable for a league that has apparently been tested. 

image.thumb.png.b82542e441a1d3c5bba08ffc84acd250.png

Exact same save, LA Galaxy don't even have enough to field an 11. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, KeegBCFC said:

image.thumb.png.b82542e441a1d3c5bba08ffc84acd250.png

Exact same save, LA Galaxy don't even have enough to field an 11. 

These screenshots are useful but please upload the save files associated with these save files. This will always help us to have a concrete example of the issue in this format. Save files are always very important when looking at issues such as this.

Link to post
Share on other sites

All your testers need to do is start a new game and holiday a year. It is a as simple as that and you'll see the issue. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/06/2020 at 17:18, KeegBCFC said:

The MLS offers a unique experience to any other league in the world, therefore it is attractive to many FM players. Yet you guys have no interest in fixing it. Why do you consistently ignore the greyed out players, and other issues, when they are brought up on the forum? Are there plans to address it or do we have to put up with it FM after FM after FM? The league is broken after a season. You would be better off removing the league from the game entirely as year after year you'll just have disgruntled FM players like myself, in the forums, asking what is going on. To save you the hassle of replying and having to read the same comment about the same bugs in every post, just do away with the league and sack the cabbaged testers who were running the circus that is MLS testing on FM. Time to delete another broken MLS save. Waste of time even trying to have a decent career there. 

I hate to be antagonistic on the forums but this rant is well-received. I would simply love to play MLS in FM but year after year it has been an impossibility because it is broken. You would think that a new edition of FM allows the dev team to revise and fix it but nope, it is the same broken league year after year.

I did not purchase FM this year because I have been following this thread since October and saw that the game-save breaking issues with MLS remain unresolved, even after multiple patches.

I will do the same with the next edition of FM and wait to see if the situation surrounding the MLS league will improve before deciding to purchase. There is nothing more disheartening than beginning a career and becoming enchanted with your team and players, only to discover that the league and competition are completely broken.

With two new expansion teams joining MLS next season, I hope that MLS is taken seriously by the dev team, it's a good year/edition to finally get it right.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Please make it in future FM versions where you can sign players directy to your B team - it happens all the time in real life and would enhance the league greatly

Link to post
Share on other sites

Regarding MLS Academy teams: they're supposed to automatically release players at the end of the season in which they turn 18 (according to the inbox item, anyway), but they appear to be releasing them at the end of the season in which they turn 17, so a year early.

See the attached screenshots for an example - of the six players released at the end of the 2019 season, none of them had turned 18 yet. Is this intended?

 

1100600_20200620115511_1.png

1100600_20200620115504_1.png

1100600_20200620115435_1.png

1100600_20200620115439_1.png

1100600_20200620115443_1.png

1100600_20200620115454_1.png

1100600_20200620115500_1.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/06/2020 at 05:34, Jastix said:

Please make it in future FM versions where you can sign players directy to your B team - it happens all the time in real life and would enhance the league greatly

Thank you very much, this is something we will look into. If you sign a player with a low enough ability level, they can be offered a B team regular playing time, thereby players being signed specifically for the purpose of going into the B team.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/06/2020 at 19:29, Dallan said:

Regarding MLS Academy teams: they're supposed to automatically release players at the end of the season in which they turn 18 (according to the inbox item, anyway), but they appear to be releasing them at the end of the season in which they turn 17, so a year early.

See the attached screenshots for an example - of the six players released at the end of the 2019 season, none of them had turned 18 yet. Is this intended?

 

1100600_20200620115511_1.png

1100600_20200620115504_1.png

1100600_20200620115435_1.png

1100600_20200620115439_1.png

1100600_20200620115443_1.png

1100600_20200620115454_1.png

1100600_20200620115500_1.png

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. This is now logged and under review. Thank you very much.

Link to post
Share on other sites

So my designated player got bought mid season by Huddersfield, so tried signing a player on loan (foreign) and also a free agent (American) but when trying to register them in the squad it’s not working - even though the registration period for loans and free transfers is open for another week. 
Any help? 
 

15C05FB8-0148-4924-9274-3E2469448FA8.png

7323BC79-634E-4ACE-9361-C5648F01D2E1.png

5BB8F09D-F61E-49DA-82C6-BEEB84C360DA.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...