Quick Guide Videos For FM20

• herne79 pinned and unpinned this topic
  • herne79 pinned this topic

thanks  , i created a squad view - training so i can monitor my team in training and change their individual focus. Actualy by doing it like that, the development icon becomes more of an overview screen and loan update screen. But that's something u said in your video.

Yeah and during the beta, I will be on every day on Twitch to answer questions. Youtube videos that were livestream events where I answer specific questions are also being done. So its way more time efficient than writing a long post. I will do shorter guides as we go to. The next one I think will be creating a possession based game and creating a simple direct counter attacking tactic.

1 hour ago, yonko said:

@Rashidi

I'm looking forward to your possession based game tactic video. Is there anything new tactically compared to FM19 when it comes to possession based tactics? I played a little bit already and my first impression is very good from the ME so far. 

It’s a whole new world. I am loving it so much.

On 02/11/2019 at 08:10, Colorado said:

I'd love to see a video showing how you use in game analysis and how you react to the opposition.

Done that already, its coming out today a few days a later a livestream event I recorded will show how I adapted my training to improve our onfield performances

On 03/11/2019 at 01:40, karanhsingh said:

Anything yet for building tactics on FM20? 

Struggling to find something consistent. 

Waiting for the beta to be over, some changes could happen that need explanation.

Just added Play out of Defence Variations. With the new rule changes to goal kicks, SI have made it possible for different ways teams can play the ball out of defence. Your keepers distribution instructions also play a part. Superior teams can use play out of defence to draw teams out with rapid thrusts to unlock sides and weaker teams will need to consider whether play out of defence is really needed. In the short video I show how the different permutations might look. There is no best one, and this entirely depends on how you want your tactical style to be.

• 2 months later...