When's the BETA out speculation thread

Just now, Bakiano said:

Where did I say I want to quit? My determination is 18/20.

Dunno, but we're all here with determination 34 / 20. You need to use the in game editor to improve yours dude

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Kristianmehl said:

SI (and Miles) could avoid all the questions on when the beta is released if they wanted to. I am SOOOOOO tired of them whining every single year over people asking on SoMe.

Like... If you dont want people asking, why not just set a date? Theres going to be bugs anyway. 

Actually, SI's entire communication strategy is absurd in so many ways, I dont even know where to begin... 

They like the attention that it brings and potentially drives up sales.  

SI (and Miles) could avoid all the questions on when the beta is released if they wanted to. I am SOOOOOO tired of them whining every single year over people asking on SoMe.

Like... If you dont want people asking, why not just set a date? Theres going to be bugs anyway. 

Actually, SI's entire communication strategy is absurd in so many ways, I dont even know where to begin... 

Wow you typed SoMe, I genuinely am wondering what you do with all that spare time you must have on your hands

Just now, Bakiano said:

We need beta, beta is what we need tum tum,

We need beta, beta is what we need tum tum :hammer:

I bet if Chuck Norris was online right now he'd get the beta released

Just now, Bakiano said:

We need beta, beta is what we need tum tum :hammer:

Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, uh, oh

Stop.

Beta Time :hammer:

Soon

1 minute ago, bigmattb28 said:

Wow you typed SoMe, I genuinely am wondering what you do with all that spare time you must have on your hands

Are you sure you're in a position to judge my time spending, when you've been sat in this thread posting unfunny gifs for two days? 

Are you sure you're in a position to judge my time spending, when you've been sat in this thread posting unfunny gifs for two days? 

That's an oxymoron if ever I saw one

2 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

Gotta love small town America, they have some of the best names

We've got some good names too

Bell End, Worcestershire
Brown Willy, Cornwall
Boggy Bottom, Hertfordshire
Twatt, Orkney
Nob End, South Lancashire
Fanny Barks, Durham
Scratchy Bottom, Dorset
Minge Lane, Worcestershire
And not forgetting, Badgers Mount, Locks Bottom and Pratts Bottom all in Kent

2 hours ago, Kingstontom88 said:

The only way to make this work is for someone to put up the music video to Michael Jackson's 'Beat It' but dub over the chorus with 'BETA'

If that doesn't work, I don't know what will*

*I accept the song lyrics and music video provide next to zero context when it comes to a football management sim, but I'd like to hear a better suggestion?

Here you are:

5 minutes ago, Kristianmehl said:

Whoa dude chill, was a joke, you sound like that double denim guy

2 minutes ago, DoubleDenimSuccess said:

Tremendous. Could not agree more!

Talk of the devil. How you been denim, been sucking more lemons today?

3 minutes ago, Kristianmehl said:

Well, check back in the thread for evidence of unfunny gifs' existence. 

Why would I check back, I know what I've posted, plus it's clearly something you like seeing as you're still here....

Well i will survive till monday, i have 24h duty tomorrow, then football games on tv on weekend, not bad.

Of course better today, tomorrow but if not let it be early monday.

I have also vacation next week so cant lose days for nothing. I want to enjoy every single moment next week

Edited by borusen

Just now, DoubleDenimSuccess said:

Talking of friends, are you still giving your friends bigmattb28 & kevhamster reach arounds with your Jeremy Beadle hand?

Have you stopped sniffing bike seats to post here?

5 minutes ago, keeper#1 said:

Pennsylvania has a quite a few:

Number 1

Number 2

Number 3

Number 4

Number 5

Here's some more crackers I found on Google Maps some time back when I was bored one afternoon at work when we had literally nothing to do (I worked in call centre at the time where you're kinda tied to your desk even if there's no calls coming in lol).

GoogleMaps5.thumb.png.5f34edf9c5114c79963d25cb5e9e158c.png

GoogleMaps3.thumb.png.f673d14b07a2d6da3efe3b84be6a2ff3.png

GoogleMaps16.thumb.png.f210eb377da8590b5989123ed95a205e.png

Googlemaps17.thumb.PNG.d81e2da6574f89043d46447688446e52.PNG

GoogleMaps14.thumb.png.ee03237c37acbe90fa4379b350af7a76.png

GoogleMaps10.thumb.png.004ed67340c9868951990fb3dcf59c06.png

3cf94bd4416e3db564912e54bad8764c.jpg.537382f1db3303f6b05a8133e19d4eb5.jpg

GoogleMaps2.png

Edited by kevhamster

1 minute ago, keeper#1 said:

Of course it would.  Intercourse and Blue Ball are about 20 minutes away from each other.  Take that any way that you want.

Is there a blue waffle on that list?

5 minutes ago, toffee71 said:

We've got some good names too

Bell End, Worcestershire
Brown Willy, Cornwall
Boggy Bottom, Hertfordshire
Twatt, Orkney
Nob End, South Lancashire
Fanny Barks, Durham
Scratchy Bottom, Dorset
Minge Lane, Worcestershire
And not forgetting, Badgers Mount, Locks Bottom and Pratts Bottom all in Kent

I travelled from Bell End, through Boggy Bottom leading to Brown Willy.  Starting from Nob End I went through Twatt on my way to Fanny Barks, realising I'd taken a wrong turn I detoured through Scratchy Bottom, eventually reaching my destination at Minge Lane.

6 minutes ago, DoubleDenimSuccess said:

Talking of friends, are you still giving your friends bigmattb28 & kevhamster reach arounds with your Jeremy Beadle hand?

You're just jealous because the only intimate contact you've ever had is a Prostate check by the doctor.

40 minutes ago, PhilT said:

Hate to be negative folks but after reading Miles Twitter, I would say theres extremely little chance of the BETA coming out today - probably even this side of the weekend. He's done another Twitpoll & more importantly, has stated that people asking about the Beta are now being muted. If it was coming out today, he'd have sucked it up for the last few hours. Probably nearer to the truth is they tried to get it ready for today but felt it wasn't quite ready, so people asking him about it is probably leaving him a little raw. 

If I was a betting man, i'd say Monday at 4pm GMT....but what do I know

bigmattb28 asked me to post my thoughts again ;-)

Just now, kevhamster said:

Did someone piddle in your cornflakes?

Is 'piddle' british for ****? In which case, yes, someone did. Do you have anything else you want clarified, kevhamster? 

3 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

Whoa dude chill, was a joke, you sound like that double denim guy

Why would I check back, I know what I've posted, plus it's clearly something you like seeing as you're still here....

I am completely chill. I'm even sat with a beer in hand. 

I didn't ask you to check back. And yes, I like seeing bad posts on forums, including this one, and comment on it. 

Just now, Kristianmehl said:

Is 'piddle' british for ****? In which case, yes, someone did. Do you have anything else you want clarified, kevhamster? 

I am completely chill. I'm even sat with a beer in hand. 

I didn't ask you to check back. And yes, I like seeing bad posts on forums, including this one, and comment on it. 

Well whilst you're here, on this bad post, could you at least post a gif? Or a meme, oh wait you don't like memes do you.

Just now, craigcwwe said:

I think the beta should be released to everyone apart from that Double Denim guy.

That Kristian guy's got his knickers in a twist as well, he doesn't like bad posts, but he comments anyway, he just said so.

Just now, bigmattb28 said:

Well whilst you're here, on this bad post, could you at least post a gif? Or a meme, oh wait you don't like memes do you.

How would you know if I like memes big guy?
And no, no gifs for you.

1 minute ago, bigmattb28 said:

That Kristian guy's got his knickers in a twist as well, he doesn't like bad posts, but he comments anyway, he just said so.

Wow, yeah how weird to comment on stuff you dont like, never even heard of that concept before......................