Jump to content

When's the BETA out speculation thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, gunner86 said:

So, I'm gonna make it all serious for a second.

My one concern with waiting for the beta, is that we're not even at the point of confirming the beta won't come out on the day in question. Last year we had 2 days where it was confirmed we wouldn't get it before the moment of sweet sweet jubilation.

Agreed. the silence in that sense does not help.

What gives me hope are the posts from FMscout and that fishy update shown on appdbinfo..

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, gunner86 said:

So, I'm gonna make it all serious for a second.

My one concern with waiting for the beta, is that we're not even at the point of confirming the beta won't come out on the day in question. Last year we had 2 days where it was confirmed we wouldn't get it before the moment of sweet sweet jubilation.

That's all part of the fun, I've no doubt that the SI guys are reading this and having a chuckle themselves, as we've all said if it's out today, mint! If not, we wait another day, if it's not tomorrow, no bother we wait again, either way as has always been the case we've all said we're not expecting it on a certain day, so when it drops it drops, still we're all going to be on this thread regardless

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gunner86 said:

So, I'm gonna make it all serious for a second.

My one concern with waiting for the beta, is that we're not even at the point of confirming the beta won't come out on the day in question. Last year we had 2 days where it was confirmed we wouldn't get it before the moment of sweet sweet jubilation.

97ac66c9-beb5-4489-b116-02120a8be4e6_tex

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wiper05 said:

What gives me hope are the posts from FMscout 

Elaborate? Not seen anything over there other than someone saying they think it's today, but thats not based on anything concrete

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, wiper05 said:

Agreed. the silence in that sense does not help.

What gives me hope are the posts from FMscout and that fishy update shown on appdbinfo..

What are these FM Scout posts?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

That's all part of the fun, I've no doubt that the SI guys are reading this and having a chuckle themselves, as we've all said if it's out today, mint! If not, we wait another day, if it's not tomorrow, no bother we wait again, either way as has always been the case we've all said we're not expecting it on a certain day, so when it drops it drops, still we're all going to be on this thread regardless

Oh, no doubt. There's no point playing FM20 til the editor comes out so that I can add and @kevhamster into my DB.

Plus I can't play the beta while I'm at work anyway.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

So, I'm gonna make it all serious for a second.

My one concern with waiting for the beta, is that we're not even at the point of confirming the beta won't come out on the day in question. Last year we had 2 days where it was confirmed we wouldn't get it before the moment of sweet sweet jubilation.

Did this happen? it was officially denied?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, karanhsingh said:

Did this happen? it was officially denied?

Yeah Miles put 2 separate tweets out saying defintiley not that day. No such tweets so far.

Link to post
Share on other sites

To carefully gauge what club I should manage after i've done my round at RKC, i'm currently making a spreadsheet that shows all divisions and their bottom club. If anyone wants to see it when it's done, raise your hand.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Minuy600 said:

To carefully gauge what club I should manage after i've done my round at RKC, i'm currently making a spreadsheet that shows all divisions and their bottom club. If anyone wants to see it when it's done, raise your hand.

giphy.gif

Love a good spreadsheet

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

Oh, no doubt. There's no point playing FM20 til the editor comes out so that I can add and @kevhamster into my DB.

Plus I can't play the beta while I'm at work anyway.

Can you add me? Please put me as the owner of Newcastle, just so Mike Ashley isn't there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

Can you add me? Please put me as the owner of Newcastle, just so Mike Ashley isn't there.

There was meant to be a 'you' between the 'add' and the 'and' of my post

So yes, your wish is my command

Edited by gunner86
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

That's pretty much just what we've been saying in this thread. If not today I think Monday will be the day. 

I know. For some reasons, though, I hoped/guessed that FMscout actually could have some inside information that we cannot have.
But they probably know as much as we do.

Hope dies last!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gunner86 said:

There was meant to be a 'you' between the 'add' and the 'and' of my post

So yes, your wish is my command

Thinking about it, I may have to edit myself in as the super-rich owner of Southampton.  And whilst I'm at it, swap Portsmouth with Basingstoke lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

There was meant to be a 'you' between the 'add' and the 'and' of my post

So yes, your wish is my command

Good man. Have a cookie

Image result for cookie

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wiper05 said:

I know. For some reasons, though, I hoped/guessed that FMscout actually could have some inside information that we cannot have.
But they probably know as much as we do.

Hope dies last!

Unless someone who works at SI is part of the staff at FM Scout they wouldn't know more than the rest of us mere mortals who don't work for SI

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutos atrás, KingBuzzo15 disse:

Lord Pazuzu, demon of the southwest wind, told me it's today.

Of course he could be lying (he is a demon, they tend to be tricksy)

Also I could have finally lost it.

Everything in your post sound perfectly reasonable to me. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, KingBuzzo15 said:

Lord Pazuzu, demon of the southwest wind, told me it's today.

Of course he could be lying (he is a demon, they tend to be tricksy)

Also I could have finally lost it.

Image result for seems legit gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dubaRA7 said:

I'm here lads, adrenaline is pumping, is today THE DAY?

Hello and welcome, have you given the first post on page 1 an upvote? Do you know any Chuck Norris or Yo mam jokes? Also we're kind of in the middle of a gif war here, so any contribution is welcomed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

Hello and welcome, have you given the first post on page 1 an upvote? Do you know any Chuck Norris or Yo mam jokes? Also we're kind of in the middle of a gif war here, so any contribution is welcomed.

yeah i did.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wiper05 said:

all good in your post expect that CR7 pic.

You guys were lucky yesterday. Lucky but persistent.

I was just showing the new jersey, which I don't like but it is still better than the first jersey.

 

Yes, I agree. Very lucky but missed a nice number of chances, especially Ronaldo.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • HUNT3R locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...