Jump to content

When's the BETA out speculation thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to advise that we are considering a post reduction of 10 for every post that a user has made in this thread, since most of it has been complete nonsense and clearly just post boosting-be warned:D

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FrazT said:

Just to advise that we are considering a post reduction of 10 for every post that a user has made in this thread, since most of it has been complete nonsense and clearly just post boosting-be warned:D

bump...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FrazT said:

Just to advise that we are considering a post reduction of 10 for every post that a user has made in this thread, since most of it has been complete nonsense and clearly just post boosting-be warned:D

Only most?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FrazT said:

Just to advise that we are considering a post reduction of 10 for every post that a user has made in this thread, since most of it has been complete nonsense and clearly just post boosting-be warned:D

Yeah this thread has been a painful read tbh 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

Yep, I met Bret Hart in April too. That was the match that literally got me into wrestling, read Brets book about Davey being pure radgie and it makes it even more special

I met a few of the WWF wrestlers during one of their UK tours, was either 1993 or 1994.

Bret was super nice.  Owen wasn't in a good mood that day, order my dad and I to "GET THE F**K OUT OF MY WAY!".  (We weren't even particularly in his way lol).  I've heard that was quite out of character for him though, as he was usually really happy to meet fans.

Bam Bam Bigelow was drunk and funny.  

Luna Vachon and Tatanka were also really nice - we chatted with Tatanka for ages.  He had the biggest arms I'd ever seen!  You hear people saying someone has legs like tree trunks - that's what his upper arms were like!

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

I met a few of the WWF wrestlers during one of their UK tours, was either 1993 or 1994.

Bret was super nice.  Owen wasn't in a good mood that day, order my dad and I to "GET THE F**K OUT OF MY WAY!".  (We weren't even particularly in his way lol).  I've heard that was quite out of character for him though, as he was usually really happy to meet fans.

Bam Bam Bigelow was drunk and funny.  

Luna Vachon and Tatanka were also really nice - we chatted with Tatanka for ages.  He had the biggest arms I'd ever seen!  You hear people saying someone has legs like tree trunks - that's what his upper arms were like!

Yep, you've just confirmed it! You are even more sad than I initially thought. Congratulations.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, FrazT said:

Just to advise that we are considering a post reduction of 10 for every post that a user has made in this thread, since most of it has been complete nonsense and clearly just post boosting-be warned:D

Most of us? You're enjoying the full thing don't even try to deny it

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

I met a few of the WWF wrestlers during one of their UK tours, was either 1993 or 1994.

Bret was super nice.  Owen wasn't in a good mood that day, order my dad and I to "GET THE F**K OUT OF MY WAY!".  (We weren't even particularly in his way lol).  I've heard that was quite out of character for him though, as he was usually really happy to meet fans.

Bam Bam Bigelow was drunk and funny.  

Luna Vachon and Tatanka were also really nice - we chatted with Tatanka for ages.  He had the biggest arms I'd ever seen!  You hear people saying someone has legs like tree trunks - that's what his upper arms were like!

I've met loads, Jericho, Ric Flair, Booker T, Bischoff, Million Dollar man this year too. All were friendly and Million Dollar Man was such a down to earth guy

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DoubleDenimSuccess said:

Yep, you've just confirmed it! You are even more sad than I initially thought. Congratulations.

Aaaaanannnddd the responsible adult is back guys!! Not as sad as you moaning on the thread yet you're still here. Hows your morning going? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DoubleDenimSuccess said:

Stop biting man!!!! You are hurting!

I'm a responsible adult, I can do what I want. Now bare with me whilst I go and get another milkshake and a kit kat

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Munkey Luv said:

The most important question to ask is beta pronounced beta or beta?

It's definitely pronounced beta, I hate it when people say beta when it's clearly beta. But I hold no grudges against people who say beta as opposed to beta.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, DoubleDenimSuccess said:

Yep, you've just confirmed it! You are even more sad than I initially thought. Congratulations.

Sorry we didn't all grow up loving Sweet Valley High

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DoubleDenimSuccess said:

I thought by now with you being so hip & all that, that you would have worked out my game! Pfffft

I never said anything about being hip. I don't need to work out your game, you told us all the way back on page 2, possibly page 1 that you're a responsible adult. The rest of us are happy just being adults.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bigmattb28 said:

It's definitely pronounced beta, I hate it when people say beta when it's clearly beta. But I hold no grudges against people who say beta as opposed to beta.

What? Are you thick? It's obviously beta.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bigmattb28 said:

I never said anything about being hip. I don't need to work out your game, you told us all the way back on page 2, possibly page 1 that you're a responsible adult. The rest of us are happy just being adults.

I'll give you all another chance. I'll go away for a bit, then come back to see if you bite any more! Please do not fall for it again!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bigmattb28 said:

He seems more of a boy meets world kind of guy

I liked boy meets world. There is now a girl meets world, where Corey and Topanga from boy meets world have a daughter.

It's not as good

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DoubleDenimSuccess said:

I'll give you all another chance. I'll go away for a bit, then come back to see if you bite any more! Please do not fall for it again!

Why don't we just try the first bit, see how that goes...

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DoubleDenimSuccess said:

I'll give you all another chance. I'll go away for a bit, then come back to see if you bite any more! Please do not fall for it again!

You're a responsible adult, do what you want. I;m going to hang around here and wait for the great gif war of 2019 to start up again

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

I liked boy meets world. There is now a girl meets world, where Corey and Topanga from boy meets world have a daughter.

It's not as good

Oh really, never seen girl meets world, maybe they could do 1 called responsible adult meets world, it could be about a forum user that comes on this thread to moan that it's pointless and that he's a responsible adult and the rest of the users aren't, and that there's no point speculating about the beta (pronounced beta, not beta) but the user keeps coming back to moan whilst the rest of the users are having a good time

Edited by bigmattb28
Link to post
Share on other sites

So, I'm gonna make it all serious for a second.

My one concern with waiting for the beta, is that we're not even at the point of confirming the beta won't come out on the day in question. Last year we had 2 days where it was confirmed we wouldn't get it before the moment of sweet sweet jubilation.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • HUNT3R locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...