Jump to content

When's the BETA out speculation thread


Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

Razor Ramon was full of machismo, and he's cool as f**k.

You sod, you started my brain off on wrestlers from back in the day, remember BamBam

giphy.gif

 

P.S we're still above you (just) maybe not after weekend.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, 53bast1an said:

I think instead of banterin' around we should discuss some serious stuff:

- Who to manage in FM20
- Using a back 4 or a back 3
- Why isn't there a Football Manager religion/church

Otherwise we could stay mainstream too. No problem for me 

Gotta be a back 7, 7-3-1 (false 9)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 53bast1an said:

I think instead of banterin' around we should discuss some serious stuff:

- Who to manage in FM20
- Using a back 4 or a back 3
- Why isn't there a Football Manager religion/church

Otherwise we could stay mainstream too. No problem for me 

Are you trying to make enemies in the thread?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 53bast1an said:

I think instead of banterin' around we should discuss some serious stuff:

- Who to manage in FM20
- Using a back 4 or a back 3
- Why isn't there a Football Manager religion/church

Otherwise we could stay mainstream too. No problem for me 

99575dd0f0012248ce67914ba32d3d9776cef0fb

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, eplekrar said:

 

!!!!!!!

So that's either "Yes it's today, so leave me the f**k alone", "No, it's not today so leave me the f**k alone", or they've accidentally deleted the FM20 files and replaced them with a baked potato.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, toffee71 said:

You sod, you started my brain off on wrestlers from back in the day, remember BamBam

giphy.gif

 

P.S we're still above you (just) maybe not after weekend.

Love wrestling, what about these absolute legends

Image result for legion of doom gif

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kevhamster said:

So that's either "Yes it's today, so leave me the f**k alone", "No, it's not today so leave me the f**k alone", or they've accidentally deleted the FM20 files and replaced them with a baked potato.

 Or his leaky pipe has finally completely burst and all the FM20 files are under 3 feet of water.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

So that's either "Yes it's today, so leave me the f**k alone", "No, it's not today so leave me the f**k alone", or they've accidentally deleted the FM20 files and replaced them with a baked potato.

It could be about his plumbing.

Edited by Becanes
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

Whoa there, you've been with us since the days of 1 page, you diss the thread you're dissing yourself homie

i am just motivating people here to keep posting. (Motivation 11/20)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bigmattb28 said:

Love wrestling, what about these absolute legends

Image result for legion of doom gif

 

Legion of Doom/Road Warriors, beasts and brilliant. My favourite all time though in Mick Foley/Cactus Jack and the documentary about him is amazing.

giphy.gif

I remember going to see the WCW in Blackburn and it was my first experience of full on in ther moment U.S hype, it was buzzing and I had a picture with Sid Vicious he's 6'9 and I'm 5'7, good times

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, toffee71 said:

Legion of Doom/Road Warriors, beasts and brilliant. My favourite all time though in Mick Foley/Cactus Jack and the documentary about him is amazing.

giphy.gif

I remember going to see the WCW in Blackburn and it was my first experience of full on in ther moment U.S hype, it was buzzing and I had a picture with Sid Vicious he's 6'9 and I'm 5'7, good times

Image result for ric flair gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

He's left the thread... but @Marc Duffy is still here.... tell us something Marc, what's your favourite Greggs pastry?

Regular Latte and Bacon Roll is my fav. A cheeky sausage roll if it's past 11 is not off limits. 

2.20 in my local garage. *Prices may vary based on location*

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Marc Duffy said:

Regular Latte and Bacon Roll is my fav. A cheeky sausage roll if it's past 11 is not off limits. 

2.20 in my local garage. *Prices may vary based on location*

Remember that meet-up back in 2002? :D

Hope you are well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • HUNT3R locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...