When's the BETA out speculation thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, bigmattb28 said:

That Kristian guy's got his knickers in a twist as well, he doesn't like bad posts, but he comments anyway, he just said so.

Indeed. Doesn't appreciate humour and good posts, of which this thread is full of and then keeps coming back too. One can see that the two of them lead very fulfilling and eventful lives, they'd never be seen playing a spreadsheet manager! 

Just now, herne79 said:

So that you can all go out tonight and enjoy Halloween, this thread will be temporarily locked at 4pm tonight and will be reopened at 9am tomorrow so that you may continue your speculation.

:lock:

BOO

1 minute ago, herne79 said:

So that you can all go out tonight and enjoy Halloween, this thread will be temporarily locked at 4pm tonight and will be reopened at 9am tomorrow so that you may continue your speculation.

So the Beta comes at 4, yeeeeeees?

Just now, craigcwwe said:

Indeed. Doesn't appreciate humour and good posts, of which this thread is full of and then keeps coming back too. One can see that the two of them lead very fulfilling and eventful lives, they'd never be seen playing a spreadsheet manager! 

Fancy constantly saying you don't like a thread yet you're here as much as the rest of us who are enjoying it, madness.

1 minute ago, Kristianmehl said:

How would you know if I like memes big guy?
And no, no gifs for you.

Wow, yeah how weird to comment on stuff you dont like, never even heard of that concept before...................... 

Okay. You win. I don't have any comebacks because I'm a responsible adult, so here's a Chuck Norris gif, a picture of a poodle, the FM20 logo and a portion of chips'Image result for chuck norris gif

image.jpeg.609dc3d8c62ae7a323d41509ccaa6d60.jpeg

Image result for fm20 logo

Image result for portion of chips

2 minutes ago, herne79 said:

Image result for you're joking gif

3 minutes ago, herne79 said:

Dont you dare do that :kriss:

2 minutes ago, craigcwwe said:

Well, Im sure your life is extremely thrilling and interesting. However, nobody cares. Nobody. 

3 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

Fancy constantly saying you don't like a thread yet you're here as much as the rest of us who are enjoying it, madness.

Okay. You win. I don't have any comebacks because I'm a responsible adult, so here's a Chuck Norris gif, a picture of a poodle, the FM20 logo and a portion of chips'

I dont dislike the thread. I dislike your posts specifically. 

Thanks anyway though, always nice to win.

5 minutes ago, Kristianmehl said:

Well, Im sure your life is extremely thrilling and interesting. However, nobody cares. Nobody. 

It is and thanks for taking an interest which your quoted post above proves that you do, indeed have an interest, so, thanks? 

Edited by craigcwwe

5 minutes ago, herne79 said:

Not much point reopening this thread tomorrow if it does :brock:.

Teasing posts/tweets like this from Mods is the exact reason tools & clowns like some people in here keep asking repeatedly for the BETA to MIles and then SI have the audacity to tell people to stop asking for the BETA early! Here is an idea Mods, don't post silly stuff like this! 

24 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

Here's some more crackers I found on Google Maps some time back when I was bored one afternoon at work when we had literally nothing to do (I worked in call centre at the time where you're kinda tied to your desk even if there's no calls coming in lol).

GoogleMaps5.thumb.png.5f34edf9c5114c79963d25cb5e9e158c.png

GoogleMaps3.thumb.png.f673d14b07a2d6da3efe3b84be6a2ff3.png

GoogleMaps16.thumb.png.f210eb377da8590b5989123ed95a205e.png

Googlemaps17.thumb.PNG.d81e2da6574f89043d46447688446e52.PNG

GoogleMaps14.thumb.png.ee03237c37acbe90fa4379b350af7a76.png

GoogleMaps10.thumb.png.004ed67340c9868951990fb3dcf59c06.png

3cf94bd4416e3db564912e54bad8764c.jpg.537382f1db3303f6b05a8133e19d4eb5.jpg

GoogleMaps2.png

Penistone is where John Stones is from, it's in my hometown. 

1 minute ago, DoubleDenimSuccess said:

Teasing posts/tweets like this from Mods is the exact reason tools & clowns like some people in here keep asking repeatedly for the BETA to MIles and then SI have the audacity to tell people to stop asking for the BETA early! Here is an idea Mods, don't post silly stuff like this! 

What you're forgetting is the forum mods aren't actually employees of SI.

fun_police_badge_by_topher147-dbn9y66[1].png

I've figured it out! 

You got muted by Miles on Twitter so you've come over here instead haven't you?..

2 minutes ago, DoubleDenimSuccess said:

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, DoubleDenimSuccess said:

The ruler of the forums has spoken guys, time to stand down. It's been a pleasure.