When's the BETA out speculation thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutos atrás, Minuy600 disse:

...Yeah it's not coming tonight is it? Oh well. It was fun trying to convince them to give us a favorable treatment.

Yeah... tomorrow there's more.

1 hora atrás, Graphiccoma disse:

Ill be 32 in a bit, and being a responsible adult is not on my bucket list yet

21 minutos atrás, Stevicus disse:

Birthday brothers :brock:

28 in half hour :(

Ok this is actually awesome, I'll be 32 in 12 minutes as well.

As faithfull FM players we demand BETA as bday gifts.

Someone tell Miles.

I'm not joking.

Edited by 99

Just came here to say I am insanely excited for the Beta.  I've logged the following hours into FM...  (according to Steam) 

FM2012 1442 hours

FM2013 1735 hours

FM2014 2201 hours

FM2015 1987 hours + 401 hours on Beta 

FM2016 Touch 2518 hours 

FM2017 Touch 1866 hours

FM2018 Touch 996 hours + 440 hours regular game

FM2019 2472 hours + 88 hours touch 

(weird how I went from the full game, to touch, and then back to full in '19)  

That = 16,146 hours...  also known as:  672 and 3/4 days.  Or, 1.84 years.   

No wonder why I'm single! 

Edited by bababooey

FM2010 - 2,088 
FM2011 - 1,706
FM2012 - 962 
FM2013 - 1,830 
FM2014 - 1,349 
FM2015 - 1,187 
FM2016 - 1,190 
FM2017 - 1,707 
FM2018 - 2,043 
FM2019 - staggering 4,050 hours. 

Here's to FM2020 to waste more of my time :D

Oh dear...

FM10 - 3345 hours

FM11 - 3590 hours

FM12 - 3527 hours

FM13 - 5791 hours

FM14 - 3785 hours

FM15 - 4490 hours

FM16 - 3978 hours

FM17 - 4232 hours

FM18 - 2336 hours

FM19 - 1734 hours

Total - 36,808 hours

1,533.66 days

42.3% of the last 10 years I have had Football Manager running on a PC.

That's disgusting.

Yes I have pre ordered.

Speculation is that beta is dropped at the same time as last year on the Thursday two weeks prior to release at 12 PM PST (7 PM BST) that is tomorrow a couple hours before Midnight for you guys across the Atlantic. Just want to get 2020 in time for the European Championship.

Shout out to the 143 people that upvoted the opening post, thanks guys smashed last years record by 13 upvotes. I've updated my CV and linked in profiels with this on there.

What an incredible thread this is, I'm working from home today so will be on the thread all day. There's not a limit to how many pages a thread can have is there? We're at 30 now,  am sure we got to 36 before the beta came out last year, think we did around 14 pages yesterday, keep em coming I say. Here's not only a Chuck Norris joke but a meme to pass the time

In an average living room there are 1,242 objects Chuck Norris could use to kill you, including the room itself.

Image result for chuck norris memes

Edited by bigmattb28

33 minutes ago, playerup01 said:

Speculation is that beta is dropped at the same time as last year on the Thursday two weeks prior to release at 12 PM PST (7 PM BST) that is tomorrow a couple hours before Midnight for you guys across the Atlantic. Just want to get 2020 in time for the European Championship.

I'm pretty sure it was Thursday 18th it was released last year, obviously with the game being released slightly later this year I think it will be either tonight (wishful thinking) or Monday.

Shout out to my right hand men @gunner86 @kevhamster @KingBuzzo15 @toffee71 morning chaps, ready for another 14 pages of chaos? I'm even chucking some beta speculation in there to kick us off, I'm changing my prediction of the weekend for release to either tonight or Monday, what's everyone else think?

36 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

Shout out to my right hand men @gunner86 @kevhamster @KingBuzzo15 @toffee71 morning chaps, ready for another 14 pages of chaos? I'm even chucking some beta speculation in there to kick us off, I'm changing my prediction of the weekend for release to either tonight or Monday, what's everyone else think?

I think the lack of hints, teases from SI (especially from Miles) means it'll be Tuesday. I previously said Monday, but now I don't think they'll release it on the first workday of the week (never done that, if I recall correctly). If they don't start dropping strong hints by the afternoon to build hype, it won't be today.

9 minutes ago, duwy said:

I think the lack of hints, teases from SI (especially from Miles) means it'll be Tuesday. I previously said Monday, but now I don't think they'll release it on the first workday of the week (never done that, if I recall correctly). If they don't start dropping strong hints by the afternoon to build hype, it won't be today.

We're all SI's hype men bro, that's the reason we're all here. We'll build up the hype for the beta. Happy potential beta day to you and yours

We all know if it's not released today, tomorrow or whenever, it is what it is before anyone pipes up (again) with the 'what's the point' replies