Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[Europe] Data Issues

Recommended Posts

Nikola Jurcevic stood down as Azerbaijan national team manager in January.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HR Lithuania

Edvinas Baniulis 47041482 - Orleta Radzyn Podlaski

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi from Greece after the winter january update 20.3.0 there is a bug with the greek tax on footballers contracts. Specifially there is a bug and the tax mistaken is too high around 50% after the update, The tax normally after the 1/1/2020 should be 23% (the greek goverment vote for this and from 1/1/2020 the tax for all athletes contracts is now at 23% from 45%). Please fix this as soon as possible so the tax after the fix for the footballers contracts in greek superleague and football league to be approximately at 23%.

The greek tax bug is applicable and visible after starting a new game after the winter update 20.3.0 in Greece and greek superleague and football league.

 

Thanks in advance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎23‎/‎02‎/‎2020 at 12:01, lbowman6 said:

Nikola Jurcevic stood down as Azerbaijan national team manager in January.

 

Thanks for spotting this, and for all of your help in identifying data issues since the release of the first update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Can you please put me in touch with whoever does Cypriot research? I'm fed up of pouring hundreds of hours into a DB file to always find that something is seriously wrong with Cypriot research.

I've fixed a million things already and now I've just noticed into my game that weather in Cyprus is all wrong.

 @Gripper @Simon Tipple 

Look at the screenshot attached.

9 degrees in August in Cyprus. The record low for Limassol in August for summer is 18.9C degrees. How can someone get this SO wrong? This is just the beginning, there are other things I can think of but this just takes the ****. Does the researcher even try? It's 10 degrees hotter in Sweden on my save...

Screenshot 2020-03-03 at 22.45.15.png

 

EDIT:  Closer to the date this bumped up to 18 degrees with strong winds. Which is still off and another game was 17 and gusty. 

EDIT EDIT: Having looked at the figures in the editor, Cyprus weather is definitely off but the game seems to render temperatures in a funny way. 

Edited by Travis Bickle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Travis Bickle said:

Can you please put me in touch with whoever does Cypriot research? I'm fed up of pouring hundreds of hours into a DB file to always find that something is seriously wrong with Cypriot research.

I've fixed a million things already and now I've just noticed into my game that weather in Cyprus is all wrong.

 @Gripper @Simon Tipple 

Look at the screenshot attached.

9 degrees in August in Cyprus. The record low for Limassol in August for summer is 18.9C degrees. How can someone get this SO wrong? This is just the beginning, there are other things I can think of but this just takes the ****. Does the researcher even try? It's 10 degrees hotter in Sweden on my save...

Screenshot 2020-03-03 at 22.45.15.png

 

EDIT:  Closer to the date this bumped up to 18 degrees with strong winds. Which is still off and another game was 17 and gusty. 

EDIT EDIT: Having looked at the figures in the editor, Cyprus weather is definitely off but the game seems to render temperatures in a funny way. 

Have had a quick look and looks like a 1% chance of a temp below 22. If you're seeing this regularly perhaps there's something weird going on we need to look at but without any other reports of low temps in the summer I'd imagine this was a one off.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Simon Tipple said:

Have had a quick look and looks like a 1% chance of a temp below 22. If you're seeing this regularly perhaps there's something weird going on we need to look at but without any other reports of low temps in the summer I'd imagine this was a one off.

 

 

Matches between 17-22 degrees in the summer are quite common if played post-afternoon in Cyprus on FM.

I compared to the weather attributes in ITA - Sud, Spanish Andalucian Coast, Greece - Crete and Greece - Attica/Peloponnesus in the Editor. 

I found that the weather in this game tends to render itself weirdly in general, i.e two games in Madrid can have a difference of 7 degrees difference easily if they are a few hours apart. 

Still, Cyprus is wrong. The summer starts very early and goes very late compared which is accurate, but the ITA - Sud and Greece - Attica/Peloponnesus weather is probably the closest match to reality for Cyprus. ITA-Sud gives like a 65 chance to 29-34 degree whether in the summer, Attica/Peloponnesus 45, whereas Cyprus has 25. In reality Cyprus is as hot as Sicily if not 1-2 degrees hotter. 

I am going to send you a list of DB changes I think are wrong soon or data I have that is never included which I think would make the game more realistic, especially in line with my file. @Simon Tipple

Edited by Travis Bickle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Dani Schahin (free agent) have also the Palestinian nationality

 

Edited by serginho91

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, serginho91 said:

Dani Schahin (free agent) have also the Palestinian nationality

 

He is based in Spain, so this might be better posted in the Spain thread :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I ask why the role of Technical Director is not active for National teams?

The following countries all have assigned Technical Directors?

Les Reed - England
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46650616

Malky Mackay - Scotland
https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/sport/malky-mackay-mixes-with-key-brazilian-coaches-at-pro-licence-presentation/

David Adams - Wales

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50813766

Jim Magilton - Northern Ireland
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51372303

Ruud Dokter - Ireland
https://www.linkedin.com/in/ruud-dokter-22b09141
 

I raised this topic earlier as a feature request..

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vladimir Weiss (id:2016378) Georgia Manager

Missing favoured personel reasons: Weiss is his son, Michal Hipp is Backroom Staff i think. I don't know any information about others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Peter Schmeichel has suggested he has the relevant coaching/management badges and would consider a role in the future - could he be included in the next version of the game.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/04/2020 at 16:38, gullo said:

Can you add Georgian Famous Players to Georgian National Team?

This could help: https://www.ranker.com/list/famous-soccer-players-from-georgia/reference

Added ca 20 players now. Will be checked again in the future.

 

On 13/04/2020 at 16:00, gullo said:

Can you update Kazakhstan coaching team: http://kff.kz/en/leagues/national/coaches

Victor Losev doesn't work there anymore for example. I didn't check others.

 

FC Astana also... https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/fk-astana/mitarbeiter/verein/22220

That will be done during summer to assure the most accurate and updated data.

Weiss's issues will be dealt with as soon as possible.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/03/2020 at 12:40, Simon Tipple said:

Have had a quick look and looks like a 1% chance of a temp below 22. If you're seeing this regularly perhaps there's something weird going on we need to look at but without any other reports of low temps in the summer I'd imagine this was a one off.

 

This has also been a problem in Lithuania for many years actually, even though that we in the LT team have adjusted the weather settings etc. 

Even though Lithuania is not Cyprus weather wise, snow and temperature in the very low end in the summer its not realistic. It must be some kind of bug.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HR MOLDOVA

Ilie Damaşcan - 57144811
Vitalie Domaşcan - 57144807

This two player are brother (correct at DB) but their surname is different than other.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Dinamo Salapils (146965) from Latvia, doesn't exist. Maybe it refers to Salapils FS (Salaspils Futbola Skola) due to their low reputation. Also there is another mistake on the same club because they have a player called Jegors Morozs (47051579). This player, nowadays, plays for Dinamo Riga/Staicele.

Source: https://www.transfermarkt.com/jegors-morozs/profil/spieler/278693

Edited by Jota90

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FK Alberts Riga (ID:146968) has to change their name into JDFS Alberts (Jura Docenko Futbola Skola Alberts) currently they play at latvia second division (second level on latvian football pyramid). The club was founded on 2008.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JDFS_Alberts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Miloš Stamenković from FC Irtysh Pavlodar doesn't have Royale Union Saint Gilloise in his past clubs.

He joined in winter 2019 and stayed for half a season.

Source: official twitter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Spuddixx said:

Miloš Stamenković from FC Irtysh Pavlodar doesn't have Royale Union Saint Gilloise in his past clubs.

He joined in winter 2019 and stayed for half a season.

Source: official twitter

Added, thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posting here as indicated by @Sebastian Szlenkier

I've spoken to the head of Cypriot research about an issue that has persisted for a number of years, and he's said it's an engine problem SI need to fix. 

For some reason, Cypriot female staff get given Turkish first names and Greek last names. This does not occur for male staff, who have normal Greek names. Some examples are...Hiranur Konstantinou, Sümeyye Panagiotou, Elif Nur Antoniou. This is really annoying, politics aside it triggers my OCD. As someone who has put a lot of effort into making accurate Cypriot files for people to enjoy, this ruins the immersion. 

Cyprus has Greek set as fluent, English set as "good". The Republic of Cyprus is Greek speaking. 

The only way I've managed to fix this is if I move Turkey out of "South Europe" in the editor. Then female staff get Greek first names. Alternatively if I move say Italy into South Europe, they get Italian first names. It's weird and I don't know why this happens. One reason might be that Greece has no female staff set. 

Regardless, if you guys could please, please look into fixing this it would really be appreciated. Either get female Cypriot staff to have Greek first names or just disable female Cypriot staff. 

I'd really appreciate any response. 

@Simon Tipple  @Gripper

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HR Azerbaijan - I hope that values for Azerbaijani clubs will be filled. I mean they have all 0's in Facilities, Youth Coaching ,Youth Recruitment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Bigpole said:

HR Azerbaijan - I hope that values for Azerbaijani clubs will be filled. I mean they have all 0's in Facilities, Youth Coaching ,Youth Recruitment.

Will try. Would be great to have a reliable AR for that country, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/05/2020 at 11:27, Travis Bickle said:

Posting here as indicated by @Sebastian Szlenkier

I've spoken to the head of Cypriot research about an issue that has persisted for a number of years, and he's said it's an engine problem SI need to fix. 

For some reason, Cypriot female staff get given Turkish first names and Greek last names. This does not occur for male staff, who have normal Greek names. Some examples are...Hiranur Konstantinou, Sümeyye Panagiotou, Elif Nur Antoniou. This is really annoying, politics aside it triggers my OCD. As someone who has put a lot of effort into making accurate Cypriot files for people to enjoy, this ruins the immersion. 

Cyprus has Greek set as fluent, English set as "good". The Republic of Cyprus is Greek speaking. 

The only way I've managed to fix this is if I move Turkey out of "South Europe" in the editor. Then female staff get Greek first names. Alternatively if I move say Italy into South Europe, they get Italian first names. It's weird and I don't know why this happens. One reason might be that Greece has no female staff set. 

Regardless, if you guys could please, please look into fixing this it would really be appreciated. Either get female Cypriot staff to have Greek first names or just disable female Cypriot staff. 

I'd really appreciate any response. 

@Simon Tipple  @Gripper

 

Anyone? @Sebastian Szlenkier @Simon Tipple @Gripper

Or at least any idea on how I might be able to fix it myself?

Thank you very much in advance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Travis Bickle said:

Anyone? @Sebastian Szlenkier @Simon Tipple @Gripper

Or at least any idea on how I might be able to fix it myself?

Thank you very much in advance. 

By the way after running a test, I can confirm when I remove Turkey from "South Europe" in the editor, the names revert to Greek...Katerina, Maria, Eleni etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/05/2020 at 09:27, Travis Bickle said:

By the way after running a test, I can confirm when I remove Turkey from "South Europe" in the editor, the names revert to Greek...Katerina, Maria, Eleni etc. 

We have lists of female names for most countries but not Cyprus. It should fall back on Greece but it doesn't for some reason. 

Unfortunately you cannot edit this yourself but I have fixed the issue by replicating the Greek female names to work as Cypriot female names in our data so it should be fixed for a future version.

Thanks for the report. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Woodg SI said:

We have lists of female names for most countries but not Cyprus. It should fall back on Greece but it doesn't for some reason. 

Unfortunately you cannot edit this yourself but I have fixed the issue by replicating the Greek female names to work as Cypriot female names in our data so it should be fixed for a future version.

Thanks for the report. 

@Woodg SI

Many, many thanks for fixing this. This issue had been bugging me for many years with my custom Cyprus files, and I'm really grateful you have fixed this. 

It's exactly as I suspected, Greece has no female generated staff in game so Cypriot female names fall back on the biggest country in the region, which is Turkey. 

Thanks again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Travis Bickle said:

@Woodg SI

Many, many thanks for fixing this. This issue had been bugging me for many years with my custom Cyprus files, and I'm really grateful you have fixed this. 

It's exactly as I suspected, Greece has no female generated staff in game so Cypriot female names fall back on the biggest country in the region, which is Turkey. 

Thanks again!

Won't the issue keep appearing, then? If the game looks for Greek female names that aren't there, it will revert to Turkey again, surely, @Woodg SI?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Nørbæk said:

Won't the issue keep appearing, then? If the game looks for Greek female names that aren't there, it will revert to Turkey again, surely, @Woodg SI?

I believe what @Woodg SI did was actually specifically set female Cypriot staff to having Greek names by pasting the list of set names for female staff in Cypriot data. 

However, I should point out @Woodg SI Cypriot last names are usually a bit different to mainland Greek names so it should only be the first names that got pasted. The specifically Cypriot last names should remain. 

If you want someone to volunteer to test this data I would be happy to do so :). 

Edited by Travis Bickle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Travis Bickle said:

I believe what @Woodg SI did was actually specifically set female Cypriot staff to having Greek names by pasting the list of set names for female staff in Cypriot data. 

However, I should point out @Woodg SI Cypriot last names are usually a bit different to mainland Greek names so it should only be the first names that got pasted. The specifically Cypriot last names should remain. 

If you want someone to volunteer to test this data I would be happy to do so :). 

So there's a list of Greek female names even though the game doesn't create any Greek females?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nørbæk said:

So there's a list of Greek female names even though the game doesn't create any Greek females?

Yes. I know it's weird but it is true. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Best thing to do is test it when the next public test version is ready and let me know if any issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Woodg SI said:

Best thing to do is test it when the next public test version is ready and let me know if any issues.

Will do. I assume it'll be for FM21 but I'll keep an eye out for it. 

Thanks again @Woodg SI for your help and resolving this issue. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Please forgive the state of this message as it was put in Africa data by mistake, and I have copied it across to here.

This is for HR Lithuania

TCHAYI TCHAMBA - 13224907

Should probably be known as common name Cyrille Tchamba, as referred to by his management company

https://en-gb.facebook.com/pg/calvinsports13/posts/

Cyrille Tchamba is an exciting young prospect that has a clinical eye for goal. Tchamba has previously played for Union of Douala where he helped promote them up to Cameroon’s first division contributing 27 goals in only 20 games in the 2017-18 campaign. The step up to the first division has been no problem for Tchamba, as he found the net 11 times in 10 matches which, outlines his outstanding finishing in front of goal.

Height & weight confirmed in the first video below (2018). Possibly also due some more assessment of his playing attributes.. Currently rated decently, but has scored consistently in Cameroon and then Lithuania as shown below.

Edited as I see that since I posted this, it appears he is on loan at FK Riteriai from 28th May 2020

Player data for the last few seasons at the front of this below video (just pause it after a couple of seconds)
 

 

Edited by Jogo Bonito

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

HR Latvia

 

Latvian NT since 2018 plays their games in Daugavas stadions [1300690]. After renovation and 2 new stands were built it's new capacity is 10461 seats. It's ownership should be changed to Council, like any other stadium in Latvia except Skonto stadions which is Privet(ly) owned.

 

FS Metta/Latvijas Universitate [8403700] since 2019 is known as FK Metta. It also mostly plays their games in Daugavas stadions [1300690] (at least in summer).

FK Valmiera Glass ViA [483870] since 2020 is know as Valmiera FC.

Martins Kigurs [47075764] correct DOB is 31.03.1997. (sources: LFF and transfermarket)

 

According to DB there are only 3 professional clubs in Latvia, which one of them definitely isn't.

Riga FC [47053664] have 23 out of 24 players that are registered to this seasons top division competition under pro deals (the only that isn't is third goalkeeper), so their status needs to be changed to Professional.

FK RFS [47024031] have 25 out of 26 players that are registered to this seasons top division competition under pro deals (the only that isn't is third goalkeeper), so their status needs to be changed to Professional.

Valmiera FC [483870] have 26 out of 29 players that are registered to this seasons top division competition under pro deals, so their status needs to be changed to Professional.

FK Ventspils [483868] have 26 out of 28 players that are registered to this seasons top division competition under pro deals, so their status needs to be kept as Professional.

FK Spartaks [47005106] have 22 out of 27 players that are registered to this seasons top division competition under pro deals, so their status needs to be changed to Professional.

FK Jelgava [5410577] have 20 out of 27 players that are registered to this seasons top division competition under pro deals, so their status needs to be changed to Professional.

BFC Daugavpils [47001127] have only 11 out of 31 players that are registered to this seasons top division competition under pro deals, so their status needs to be kept as Semi-Professional.

FK Metta [8403700] have only 15 out of 25 players that are registered to this seasons top division competition under pro deals, so I don't know if their status needs to be kept as Professional.

FK Liepaja [8404703] have 23 out of 28 players that are registered to this seasons top division competition under pro deals, so their status needs to be changed to Professional.

Rezeknes FA/BJSS [146967] have none of their players under pro deals, so their status needs to be changed to Semi-Professional.

Edited by dvielis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HR Cyprus

Jordan Maricic (15069945) please move to Adelaide City - join date 1/2/2020 - expires 30/9/2020 - part time contract

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HR Gibraltar

Not sure if I have this in the right place or not, or if I had put it in the wrong place before.

But I found the Gibraltar National League ruies online, and the rules are different to what is in game with regards to Home Grown players.

The game makes it almost impossible to get players classed as "Home Grown" because the status is based on where they are trained. From what I could gather from the official league rules, this is not the case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, mattyjames_ said:

HR Gibraltar

Not sure if I have this in the right place or not, or if I had put it in the wrong place before.

But I found the Gibraltar National League ruies online, and the rules are different to what is in game with regards to Home Grown players.

The game makes it almost impossible to get players classed as "Home Grown" because the status is based on where they are trained. From what I could gather from the official league rules, this is not the case.

@cel1234

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HR Azerbaijan

Found a slightly strange issue/bug where none of the players in Azerbaijan are paid any wages. I thought it was a edited file thing, but it’s not, and loaded the default and all the players had no wages. 
 

Not sure whether others have experienced this.

Edited by Nick134

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Nick134 said:

HR Azerbaijan

Found a slightly strange issue/bug where none of the players in Azerbaijan are paid any wages. I thought it was a edited file thing, but it’s not, and loaded the default and all the players had no wages. 
 

Not sure whether others have experienced this.

Indeed the issue is strange, although I know, you're not the only one experiencing it. At my save it works well, and all the players have wages, rather realistic. Maybe it's thanks to my edited file. Anyway, I've tracked the possible cause, and did my best to solve the issue - the approximate wages ranges are now set in the DB and _should_ work properly in the coming edition. However if the issue persists, probably it would need to be researched as a bug.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, avto said:

Indeed the issue is strange, although I know, you're not the only one experiencing it. At my save it works well, and all the players have wages, rather realistic. Maybe it's thanks to my edited file. Anyway, I've tracked the possible cause, and did my best to solve the issue - the approximate wages ranges are now set in the DB and _should_ work properly in the coming edition. However if the issue persists, probably it would need to be researched as a bug.

Thank you! Looking forward to playing as my Qarabag in the next game! Very much a soft spot for them having seen them home and away against Chelsea! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...