Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[Europe] Data Issues

Please post any data issues related to any non-represented country in Europe here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues for Europe should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues Forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling and league rules.

HR Malta
Nikola Braunovic - Senglea Athletic

HR Malta
Andrely Makela - Mqabba
Robert Carvajal 76020353 - Silema Wanderers

HR Bosnia
Ivan Micunovic - FK Zvijezda 09
Dusan Babic - Zvijezda 09

HR Georgia
Sergio Noche (Dinamo Tblisi) -> Moralo CP

18 hours ago, Bigpole said:

HR Malta
Nikola Braunovic - Senglea Athletic

10 minutes ago, Bigpole said:

HR Malta
Andrely Makela - Mqabba
Robert Carvajal 76020353 - Silema Wanderers

All 3 of these joined the respective clubs in October, after I submitted my files. I have asked for these, and a handful more, to be logged, so hopefully they'll be in place by the time the full game is released :thup:

world player of the year/soccer magazine player of the year 2018 winner missing 1st luka modric 2nd Cristiano Ronaldo 3rd kylian mbappe https://www.worldsoccer.com/features/luka-modric-named-player-year-world-soccer-awards-407872

On 01/11/2019 at 14:46, Mons said:

All 3 of these joined the respective clubs in October, after I submitted my files. I have asked for these, and a handful more, to be logged, so hopefully they'll be in place by the time the full game is released :thup:

They have all, indeed, been logged, just the Makela defect remains open. Hopefully, it gets done on time as well. Thanks for the heads-up.

1 minute ago, Milos Tasic said:

They have all, indeed, been logged, just the Makela defect remains open. Hopefully, it gets done on time as well. Thanks for the heads-up.

All looks to be in order now ;)

In the Kosovo second tier (Liga e Parë) there are two teams that share the same ground in Istok (Stadiumi Demush Mavraj) called Istogu and Onix Banje. In the game, Istogu plays in the nonexistent "Stadiumi i Qytetit Istok", while Onix plays in Demush Mavraj, which the game has located in Prizren. Prizren is 2 hours from Banje (small town 15 minutes from Istok), and the "Stadiumi Demush Mavraj" is definitely in Istok. Istogu and Onix should both be playing there.

Also I don't know why but for whatever reason the third tier (Liga e Dytë) has 41 teams in it, when it should only have 16. Here is the league table. It looks like all the teams are there and all the extras with little to no info are most likely in local divisions.

Edited by tensleepslav

Fixed the Demush Mavraj stadium issues. We do not have the third tier set up in the database, and it's too late to do so now.

9 hours ago, Gripper said:

Fixed the Demush Mavraj stadium issues. We do not have the third tier set up in the database, and it's too late to do so now.

Cheers, and I completely understand that it's too late now for major DB changes. No worries on that front

Georgian National League (107) & National League 2 (103) have wrong reputations. National League 2 must be under National League in reputation list, not like right now.

image.thumb.png.16f48303284c48c5e495af1d94dcb08a.png

HR Estonia

Tallinna JK Legion

Their current stadium is Kadriorg.

Tartu FC Santos

Kits: https://alchetron.com/FC-Santos-Tartu

Nömme Kalju should have FCI Levadia and FC Flora set as rival.

FC Flora should have FCI Levadia and Nömme Kalju set as rival.

FCI Levadia should have Nömme Kalju set as rival.

Flora against FCI Levadia could named as Tallinna derby

37 minutes ago, broxisimba said:

Erling Haaland is nowhere near as good as he should be

and we shouldnt act like he is the world´s best striker after some good months ... this hype already is overtaking ... there is no need to boost him, just because he had a good start with Salzburg. he still needs to proof if he is consistent

The Austrian league with all the respect .. isnt really good, and just because of his UCL Goals, thats no real reason to boost him right now.

13 hours ago, rosicky1990 said:

and we shouldnt act like he is the world´s best striker after some good months ... this hype already is overtaking ... there is no need to boost him, just because he had a good start with Salzburg. he still needs to proof if he is consistent

The Austrian league with all the respect .. isnt really good, and just because of his UCL Goals, thats no real reason to boost him right now.

Yes but he could atleast have better PA

This should be posted in the Austria thread so @Fire_03 can see it

HR Estonia

Erik Sorga can be upgraded a little bit as he is having an amazing season :). Especially taken into consideration he juist 20 years old. Of course his performance must be set in the perspective of the Meistriliiga, which simply isn't that good of a league, however his current ratings are so low he is being placed in Flora's -21 squad. 

His concentration (currently 5), bravery (currently 3) seem pretty low, I would say that somewhere between 9 - 11 would be a better choice. Especially bravery as he is pretty energetic and present when taking on opponents. Additionally, his strength (currently 5), long shots (currently 7) and decisions (currently 8) could all get a minor increase. For example something like strength 8, long shots 8 and decisions 10. 

With the right choices concerning his future career, Sorga could become one of Estonia's best footballers, at the moment this is not at all reflected in FM. 

17 минут назад, Cedrik сказал:

HR Estonia

Erik Sorga can be upgraded a little bit as he is having an amazing season :).

I agree, in future he might be as good as Henri Anier (sorry for FM cliche :) )

This kind of posts are becoming something like a habit,and from update to update,game to game it seems to me like everything that I write doesn't have any kind of point for all of you guys.

<deleted insults>

Last year in the same section of the forum I wrote very long text about <Bosnia research>,after winter update I wrote it again here but no luck.

In the past 5 years I was sending mails to HR,I was sending mails to his assistent,my head researcher was sending mails to him and all those mistakes stayed.That guy is making double profiles for players and staff,also he is deleting players from other databases (for example Serbians).That guy don't even know wich clubs are playing or not in his own country.If I can track more than 350 clubs from Serbia,and their staff and players and he can't even track half of that as HR,then he is on the wrong job.At least give more  jurisdiction to @SlobaFMB since he knows better than their HR.

These guys are some of the guys wich should be updated,since I don't know if they are still in db.If they are not...that means that he deleted them,and everything we can do is to track and update those doubled.

Dejan Plisnic 8502543 is original his double is 21029654.

Marko Rastovic 8408296 is original his double is 21029656.

Dzenis Suman 43212584 is original and his double is 21029918.

Goran Peles 8403366 had died in 2010.

list of inactive clubs:

NK Zlaja 8403758 is not active more than 10 years,same as NK Hajduk Zenica 8403754.

NK Tuzla 8403735

NK Celik 1945 Zenica 8408401 is a "dummy" of NK Celik Zenica 1300143.Also that club should be named as FK Celik 1945 Zenica.

It should look in the editor as this.

O4XLUQ7.jpg

Edited by Gripper
insults taken out

On 09/11/2019 at 17:19, Stezarium said:

Georgian National League (107) & National League 2 (103) have wrong reputations. National League 2 must be under National League in reputation list, not like right now.

image.thumb.png.16f48303284c48c5e495af1d94dcb08a.png

That's strange, as in the DB the values were far from that, and the difference between them was bigger. I'll have a look when the DBs are sent back to us.

I assume the Torneo di Viareggio is the basis of the Italian Youth Club tournament in the game so where is the history for that tournament as that isn't available.

Bosnian Head Researcher,did it wrong as always...

Dusan Ristic 62191711 is a player of BSK Borca,and Dusan Ristic 62146796 was playing last year at Sloga Gornje Crnjelovo 21036928 and he is playing now at Sloboda Tuzla 1300147. I'm beggin' you guys please pay attention on this issue,since Bosnian researcher have a problem,since in most of occasions when he take wrong player from our database,after he figure it out that is the wrong one,he delete him from database.

Thank you.

Am 10.11.2019 um 14:37 schrieb broxisimba:

Yes but he could atleast have better PA

He allready has PA -9. 
And no, he is not a -95 and also not a -10

Sorry to say this, but he has to show his talent in a better league than the Austrian Premier

HR Lithuania

Farouk Attia (47064136) is playing for TERA Vilnius (47068601) since summer 2017 (15.07.2017 presumably).

HR Azerbaijan

Rubin Selles (59074443) is a dublicate of Rubin Selles (58058727, danish database). delete him from db, please

Just now, respublik said:

HR Lithuania

Farouk Attia (47064136) is playing for TERA Vilnius (47068601) since summer 2017 (15.07.2017 presumably).

For my part at least, I have decided not to move all sorts of players to lower league clubs in Lithuania, all though I know that some players in the database  are in fact playing for some of these clubs. The reason for that is that my priority is to keep the squads for A and 1 League clubs as updated as possible. It will be too much of a work to start expanding to the lower leagues and keep an eye on that each year as well. You are welcome to request his playing history updated with TERA, if you want. Thanks for your post.  

7 hours ago, Polski97 said:

Gabriel Martinelli - Arsenal - In my save he is Italian ???? He's Brazilian 

he is brazilian but he's got 2nd nationality (italy). Check before you write please. And post in correct forum.

6 hours ago, Godtfredsen said:

For my part at least, I have decided not to move all sorts of players to lower league clubs in Lithuania, all though I know that some players in the database  are in fact playing for some of these clubs. The reason for that is that my priority is to keep the squads for A and 1 League clubs as updated as possible. It will be too much of a work to start expanding to the lower leagues and keep an eye on that each year as well. You are welcome to request his playing history updated with TERA, if you want. Thanks for your post.  

I wouldn't expect anyone to be creating squads for anything beyond the I Lyga, but there are players histories that still need to be maintained and just moving players that already exist in the database to those clubs on amateur deals is sensible, especially as information is freely provided by the federation.

2 hours ago, respublik said:

I wouldn't expect anyone to be creating squads for anything beyond the I Lyga, but there are players histories that still need to be maintained and just moving players that already exist in the database to those clubs on amateur deals is sensible, especially as information is freely provided by the federation.

Its not a priority to move players to LL clubs, especially not in a non playable nation like Lithuania. We are as a matter of fact doing much more than we are supposed to do by scouting the second tier and making sure that we have every single club from the third tier in Lithuania in the game aswell.

What I will do though is to update his playing history. 

He is playing for TERA in the 2017, 2018 and 2019 season. Correct?

8 minutes ago, Godtfredsen said:

Do you honestly think that we have the time and more importantly the resources to move players around and keep squads up to date in the lower leagues in a non playable country? We are already doing much more than we are supposed to do actually. Thanks for your opinion though.

With all respect. A Lyga is 8 teams. 1 Lyga is 16 teams. II Lyga - additional 23. That is 47 teams in total. If included III Lyga (which, probably, no one expects) - 27 more, total 74. 

No one requests from You to have all the squads of all the 4 tiers up-to-date and to create a bunch of lower league players each year, the more not all the squads are to be found online (for Lithuania I could recommend that site: http://lietuvosfutbolas.lt/) . I'm not even mentioning regular adjusting CA/PA for all that levels. This is really time consuming and there are surely more important things to be done. With that part I totally agree with You. 

But, from my own experience as a researcher, a simple check of squad lists to assure, that the players are in the correct clubs, without even adding actual apps/goals or contract details (for non-playable country lower divisions it's not the most requested thing), can be done, for number of teams like in the Lithuanian top 3 tiers, in 3-4 days (OK, intensive days) for one man. And that's to be done only twice a season. Even less problem, if from II and III Lyga only foreign players are checked. In that aspect I believe @respublik is right. Could you at least try to consider it in the future, please?

16 minutes ago, avto said:

With all respect. A Lyga is 8 teams. 1 Lyga is 16 teams. II Lyga - additional 23. That is 47 teams in total. If included III Lyga (which, probably, no one expects) - 27 more, total 74. 

No one requests from You to have all the squads of all the 4 tiers up-to-date and to create a bunch of lower league players each year, the more not all the squads are to be found online (for Lithuania I could recommend that site: http://lietuvosfutbolas.lt/) . I'm not even mentioning regular adjusting CA/PA for all that levels. This is really time consuming and there are surely more important things to be done. With that part I totally agree with You. 

But, from my own experience as a researcher, a simple check of squad lists to assure, that the players are in the correct clubs, without even adding actual apps/goals or contract details (for non-playable country lower divisions it's not the most requested thing), can be done, for number of teams like in the Lithuanian top 3 tiers, in 3-4 days (OK, intensive days) for one man. And that's to be done only twice a season. Even less problem, if from II and III Lyga only foreign players are checked. In that aspect I believe @respublik is right. Could you at least try to consider it in the future, please?

You dont need to send me links, I know them :)

I respect your opinion but as a researcher yourself you know the guidelines and priorities, especially in a non playable country like Lithuania. As written, we are already doing much more than we are supposed to do, perhaps one day I will find it OK to move players around in the Lithuanian LL.

Thanks for your input.

You dont need to send me links, I know them :)

I respect your opinion but as a researcher yourself you know the guidelines and priorities, especially in a non playable country like Lithuania. As written, we are already doing much more than we are supposed to do. 

Thanks for your input.

That was just for case ;) Yes, I know the guidelines and priorities, and yes, I'm myself doing 9 non playable countries almost alone. That's why I'm surprised, but let it be.

4 hours ago, Godtfredsen said:

What I will do though is to update his playing history. 

He is playing for TERA in the 2017, 2018 and 2019 season. Correct?

Yes.

7 hours ago, respublik said:

Yes.

Good. It will be requested. Thanks. If you have anything regarding A and 1 League you are more than welcome to write a post. This is something that I will priority. 

13 hours ago, avto said:

That was just for case ;) Yes, I know the guidelines and priorities, and yes, I'm myself doing 9 non playable countries almost alone. That's why I'm surprised, but let it be.

Same, I do 8 nations as HR and then 2 as AR. If I know one players is at a certain club, I will move him there. No one is demanding that his profile be 100% maintained with all apps/goals and attributes regularly monitored. If you’re really against the idea of not moving the player then just set as nfe. A player who is free agent for numerous years because you can’t be bothered to or don’t have time to update serves no purpose other than to unnecessarily clutter the Database in my opinion 

16 minutes ago, Kanwulf said:

Same, I do 8 nations as HR and then 2 as AR. If I know one players is at a certain club, I will move him there. No one is demanding that his profile be 100% maintained with all apps/goals and attributes regularly monitored. If you’re really against the idea of not moving the player then just set as nfe. A player who is free agent for numerous years because you can’t be bothered to or don’t have time to update serves no purpose other than to unnecessarily clutter the Database in my opinion 

I am indeed setting the players that might play in the LL or is without a club for a maximum 1 year, (the Lithuanian players) to NFE.

In this case, the player is not a Lithuanian nor did I know that he played for that club. What I did is to request his playing history to be updated with the club in question.

Its not up to me to decide if he should be set to NFE. 

I am indeed setting the players that might play in the LL or is without a club for a maximum 1 year, (the Lithuanian players) to NFE.

In this case, the player is not a Lithuanian nor did I know that he played for that club. What I did is to request his playing history to be updated with the club in question.

Its not up to me to decide if he should be set to NFE. 

Fair enough, but if you are requesting that his history be updated, you may as well request that he be put into the correct team, surely? 

OK, guys, let's turn it down a notch, please. As you all know very well, asking for a certain player to be looked at in a non-playable country's lower leagues usually comes from someone having a specific interest in that person, and that's what has happened here, I believe. I might be mistaken though, so apologies upfront, just in case. The thing is that neither Godtfredsen nor I knew that this player was playing for Tera since our focus was on the first two tiers, as mentioned above. Naturally, if someone draws our attention to such issues, as is the case here, we're more than glad to see to them, whatever the manner in which the problem needs to be solved. I've already told Godtfredsen that I will ask the researcher in question to add the missing histories, but since the player is now free, as far as I've gathered, I can't see why we should ask for him to be set as NfE at this point. We'll be paying attention to similar issues in the future, and every suggestion is more than welcome. There's really no need to get further into this discussion in my opinion. Thank you all for your input.

Also, I'll look into the Estonia issues mentioned above by Bashar and Cedrik. Thanks for the heads-up, guys.

On 03/12/2019 at 20:19, Bashar said:

HR Armenia

Urartu Yerevan kits and stadium are missing.

Not sure how that’s happened, sure I remember filling them in, but I’ll make sure they are fixed for the winter update. Thanks!

Can someone of SI set the record of highest attendance in the UEFA Champions League to
135,805  – Celtic v Leeds United, 1969/70 semi-final second leg     match date: 15 april 1970 https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2555966.html?iv=trueIf this isn't the right topic please forward internally. Thanks in advance! 

Can someone of SI set the record of most matches lost in a row  in the UEFA Champions League to
12 games RSC Anderlecht 10/12/2003 - 23/11/2005 https://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/EuroExperience/competitions/Publications/02/28/56/88/2285688_DOWNLOAD.pdf

Can someone of SI set the record of most (consecutive?) matches without winning in the UEFA Champions League to
23 FCSB (Steau)  26/09/2006 - 11/12/2013 

Can someone of SI set the record of most team goals (overall and not seaon?) in the UEFA Champions League to
562  Real Madrid CF

Can someone of SI set the record of most team goals conceded (overall and not seaon?) in the UEFA Champions League to
288  Real Madrid CF 
https://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/EuroExperience/competitions/Publications/02/28/56/88/2285688_DOWNLOAD.pdf

Can someone of SI set the record of most assist in a season in the UEFA Champions League to
James Milner  with 9 assists for Liverpool in the 2017/18 season. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Cup_and_UEFA_Champions_League_records_and_statistics#Goalkeeping

Edited by ^1Not^22^3B^4Reanimated