Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[Australia] Data Issues

Recommended Posts

Please post any data issues related to Australia here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues for Australia should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues Forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling and league rules.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, here's a few things I've found so far:

Western Sydney Wanderers:

Nicolai Müller should be at the club

Pirmin Schwegler and Alexander Meier should both be on marquee contracts

Radoslaw Majewski should be out injured with an ACL/MCL injury

Daniel Wilmering should be a natural left-back and a competent centre-back (he's currently a natural centre-back and only a competent left-back)

Daniel Wilmering, Tass Mourdoukoutas and Mohamed Adam should get a current ability boost considering they have been starting first team games

Keanu Baccus should also probably get a boost considering he was the player of the season and is currently only rated as an average player in the squad

Fabian Monge Should be a natural DM

Daniel Axford is no longer at the club

Marley Peterson should be a natural striker

Noah Pagden and Adrian Valenti should both be natural CBs

 

Adelaide United:

Alhassan Toure's name should be spelled Al Hassan Toure

 

Central Coast Mariners:

Daniel De Silva should be on a marquee contract

 

Melbourne City:

Jamie Maclaren should be on a marquee contract

Edited by wannachupbrew

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aladin Irabona was Adelaide's best player in my game for some reason, then in another game he was a good midfielder. Please set his ability properly, he's a standard young forward.  

Kristian Fardal Opseth should just be called Kristian Opseth.

Riley McGree is Adelaide's best player and should have better potential as he's only 20. Upgrades to dribbling, crossing are needed. 

I'm not sure what Toure's PA is but it should be at least -8.

Pacifique Niyongabire and Elvis Kamsoba are brothers, please set this.

Hassan Ramazani should have DR Congo second nationality. 

Izaack Powell could get a bit of a boost with better potential. 

Tommy Oar is in the Socceroos squad in game, he should be downgraded and capable of playing CAM.

Samuel Silvera could be a bit better.

Jamie Maclaren needs an upgrade to his dribbling 11>13 finishing 13>15 first touch 10>13

Harrison Delbridge could get a heading upgrade from 13>15 plus marking 11>13 and tackling 13>14

Kenny Athiu is 201cm not 193cm so that will upgrade his jumping reach to 20

Matthew Millar should be better at Right Back and less capable of playing centrally. Crossing 8>13 dribbling 11>13 because he's an attacking fullback not so good defensively, Also hes 186cm not 178cm (that's Matthew Millar the golfers height) so you will need to update jumping reach and heading. Also Strength from 9>13 because he's tall and athletic. 

Dimitri Petratos should be natural CAM because he played years there and natural RM, no idea why he's LM. Downgrade his marking, heading and tackling. Upgrade his dribbling, first touch, passing and crossing. I'm not sure why he's such an all round player, he's purely an attacker.

Joey Champness is over in America trying to be a rapper. He's coming back to the Jets sometime before the end of 2021/22 season. 

Wes Hoolahan is also injured.

Why isn't Adam Le Fondre's last seasons stats in his history?  He played for Sydney not Bolton. 

No idea who Ben Van Meurs but he shouldn't be one of Sydneys best young players. 

It's great that Rhyan Grant is good this year! He just needs an upgrade to dribbling 9>12, crossing 11>13, first touch 9>11

Milos Ninkovic has 15 first touch which is spot on but dribbling should go from 12>14

Mitch Duke should be natural at LMR, that's where he played for years in Japan and he plays there now. Strength from 7>14, no idea why it's so low! First touch 7>11 crossing 6>11 heading 10>12 passing 4>9

Tarek Elrich and Ziegler should probably be downgraded a bit.

Kwame Yeboah's best attribute is probably dibbling, 6> 13, first touch 6>12, crossing 7>11, acceleration 13>15 and pace 12>14 

Agree that Keanu Baccus needs a big upgrade, Tass Mourdoukoutas too. 

Mathieu Cordier should be centre back who can play left back, he's a striker on my game. 

Josh Risdon is pretty spot on except crossing 10>12, dribbling  9>12, flair 3>12 and finishing 3>7.

Nathan Fleetwood plays for Gambier Centrals now not Adelaide Raiders. They play in the Limestone Coast FA however only Apollo and Inter feature in the league. This is the league I play in so I would be happy to help. 

 Overall the editing has been better this year and an improvement from previous games, the only issue is that some players hide in the NPL teams when that's not very realistic, Matt Simon as untalented as he is, wouldn't be playing NPL. Dylan Fox and Keanu Baccus were also in NPL teams. 

Edited by Aussieliverpool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will try not to mention what the above have

-Mileusnic is better than his stats show, dribbling, first touch and free kick taking should all be higher. His pace/acceleration should be around 16 not 14

-Izzo is a strong keeper but his stats suggest otherwise, needs another point or two to most big goalkeeping attributes

-Thurgate has been coming on for the Newcastle team and looked promising, his stats don't seem to reflect that.

-K.Popovic has made a promising start to his career and could use a small boost to his technical/physicals

The west sydney squad is just a mess. Adam, Baccus, Cordier, Mourdakatous, Wilmering, Sullivan are all rated far too low. Sullivan is also a CAM.

 

EDIT: Charlestown City Blues are now Charlestown Azzuri

Edited by SweetDee69

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the posts above, all will taken on board and amended if correct and time permits. I should also point out a few things:

Injuries that occur after pre-season starts (e.g. Hoolahan & Majewski) aren't included in the game. 

Injury replacement contracts aren't currently supported by the game so IR contracts (e.g. Nicolai Müller at WSW, Kwabena Appiah at WU and Brendan White at Victory) aren't able to be included in the squads in-game unless they sign as a regular squad member.

@Aussieliverpool Millar's height has been listed in the official A-League season guide as 178cm for the past two seasons and the Jets website doesn't list a height for him, do you have a reliable source for the 186 figure?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks @Schwoods you should include Muller somehow because he's a big name player, the other guys can be left out. The A-League media are wrong, they must have Googled it and found the golfers height. On transfermarkt he's 186cm and if you look at the header he just scored he's over 6 foot tall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Schwoods said:

Thanks for the posts above, all will taken on board and amended if correct and time permits. I should also point out a few things:

Injuries that occur after pre-season starts (e.g. Hoolahan & Majewski) aren't included in the game. 

Injury replacement contracts aren't currently supported by the game so IR contracts (e.g. Nicolai Müller at WSW, Kwabena Appiah at WU and Brendan White at Victory) aren't able to be included in the squads in-game unless they sign as a regular squad member.

@Aussieliverpool Millar's height has been listed in the official A-League season guide as 178cm for the past two seasons and the Jets website doesn't list a height for him, do you have a reliable source for the 186 figure?

Huge shame about injury replacements, would it be worth bringing it up in the league issue forum or is it something the game simply cannot do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Schwoods said:

Thanks for the posts above, all will taken on board and amended if correct and time permits. I should also point out a few things:

Injuries that occur after pre-season starts (e.g. Hoolahan & Majewski) aren't included in the game. 

Injury replacement contracts aren't currently supported by the game so IR contracts (e.g. Nicolai Müller at WSW, Kwabena Appiah at WU and Brendan White at Victory) aren't able to be included in the squads in-game unless they sign as a regular squad member.

@Aussieliverpool Millar's height has been listed in the official A-League season guide as 178cm for the past two seasons and the Jets website doesn't list a height for him, do you have a reliable source for the 186 figure?

Daniel Lopar is an injury replacement for Janjetovic and Nick Sullivan is an injury replacement for Jordan O'Doherty and they're both in the squad though?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Guys Loving the work you have done and I cant imagine how hard it is to do as much as you do

Only Just started looking and will look at more tomorrow but this is what I have noticed so far

Contracts:

Daniel De Silva - Should be on a Marquee Contract
Jamie Mclaren - Should be on Marquee Contract but definatley not on 1.6K a week (Pounds) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Aussieliverpool said:

Thanks @Schwoods you should include Muller somehow because he's a big name player, the other guys can be left out. The A-League media are wrong, they must have Googled it and found the golfers height. On transfermarkt he's 186cm and if you look at the header he just scored he's over 6 foot tall.

Thanks, yeah I've definitely seen errors in their guides before & I don't doubt that he looks taller than 1.78 it would be great if we had a source more reliable than transfmarkt but it might be the best we can get.

 

36 minutes ago, wannachupbrew said:

Daniel Lopar is an injury replacement for Janjetovic and Nick Sullivan is an injury replacement for Jordan O'Doherty and they're both in the squad though?

I believe Lopar was signed before Janjetovic's injury status was confirmed and was signed for a full season with Janjetovic's injury being called a possible 6 month injury in June with IRP contracts only lasting for the duration of the squad player's injury https://www.a-league.com.au/news/janjetovic-set-stint-sidelines-wanderers-return-training

Sullivan I would have to look into, I believe he was also announced on a 1 year contract with no mention of being an IRP, do you have a source that would confirm it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More free agent details:

Cameron Bretag (15062988) is at Mt Gravatt Hawks

Ryan Lowry (15025391) is at ECU Joondalup SC - joined 31/10/2019

Kodi Madeley (15002938) is Under 18 Manager at Armadale SC

Peter Gavalas (15001984) is Head Physio at Green Gully SC

Frank Serratore (15067103) is at Fawkner SC

Jarryd Johnson (15077868) is at Cooks Hill United FC

Daniel Johnson (15078536) is at Cooks Hill United FC

Ronan Geoghegan (15070546) is at Ipswich City FC

Mark Fancourt (15060491) is at Ipswich City FC

Tim Stewart (15055031) is at Burns FC - club not in database

Brandon Hewitson (15065022) is at New Farm United - Add ST(C) as a natural position

Liam Mercer (15055357) is at Wulguru United FC

Jake Loreto (15003015) is at Mandurah City FC

Sean Benecke (15055475) is at University of QLD Football Club

Craig Metcalfe (15001571) is at Italo Stars FC - club not in database

Jeremy Gamez (15007078) is at Park Ridge FC

Daryl Platten (15002944) is at Forrestfield United

Peter Gaffney (15081511) is at Wynnum District Wolves

Andrew Barisic (15001610) is at Wangaratta City FC

Leon Dwyer (15076332) is at Kawana SC

Gerard Kelly (15016315) is at Capricorn Coast FC

Shane Youngberry (15016337) is at Bingera FC

Dean Apelgren (15002796) is at Subiaco AFC

David Dexter (15080128) is at University of Canberra Pumas - club not in database

Shane Nunes (15003596) is at Kwinana United - club not in database

Edited by Weiry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

- Mitch Duke needs a work rate and stamina boost to 15+ and arguably determination also. Guy never stops running and has turned the team culture around at WSW since he came in. A better personality assigned to him wouldn't hurt also but the prior two attributes are criminally under done.

- WSW's training and youth facility ratings should be upgraded to be equal with Melbourne City as "Superb" IMO with the opening of our new world class training facility and free academy. Look at all the talent that has already come through in the last 2 seasons and all the positive comments from playing staff on our facilities. https://www.wswanderersfc.com.au/news/western-sydney-wanderers-centre-football-officially-opened

- Keanu Baccus has been a first team regular for the Wanderers last season and got our player of the season award last year yet he's still got a terrible CA and gets auto assigned to be hidden in the NPL team when you start a new game because the game rates him that bad. Please give him the upgrade he deserves on CA/PA. Bundesliga clubs were sniffing at him in the off season.

- Regarding Majewski and Muller's contract situations, Majewski is injured for the duration of his 1 year contract so he won't play for us again & Muller has been signed on an initial 1 yr deal. Why not terminate Majewski's contract with us in game and have him an injured free agent and put Muller in his place for playability sake? 

Other WSW topics were covered by others above but I felt I had to reiterate on Duke and Keanu because their ratings are criminal considering how important they are in our team IRL.

 

Edited by Matto97

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Canberra White Eagles are in the game twice. The non-NPL2 version should be removed from the database.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Schwoods said:

Thanks, yeah I've definitely seen errors in their guides before & I don't doubt that he looks taller than 1.78 it would be great if we had a source more reliable than transfmarkt but it might be the best we can get.

 

I believe Lopar was signed before Janjetovic's injury status was confirmed and was signed for a full season with Janjetovic's injury being called a possible 6 month injury in June with IRP contracts only lasting for the duration of the squad player's injury https://www.a-league.com.au/news/janjetovic-set-stint-sidelines-wanderers-return-training

Sullivan I would have to look into, I believe he was also announced on a 1 year contract with no mention of being an IRP, do you have a source that would confirm it? 

Both were signed as injury replacement and then upgraded to 1 year contracts when it was confirmed that Janjetovic and O'Doherty were out for the season. If the game isn't going to include injury replacement contracts then the closest we can get is just putting them on a regular contract. Not having them at the team at all is the most unrealistic option. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, wannachupbrew said:

Both were signed as injury replacement and then upgraded to 1 year contracts when it was confirmed that Janjetovic and O'Doherty were out for the season. If the game isn't going to include injury replacement contracts then the closest we can get is just putting them on a regular contract. Not having them at the team at all is the most unrealistic option. 

This isn't the thread for ongoing discussion, it's best kept to data issues but I know that isn't the case: 

https://www.wswanderersfc.com.au/news/wanderers-secure-daniel-lopar

https://www.wswanderersfc.com.au/news/sullivan-signs

No mention of injury replacement in either and O'Doherty was already injured last season so that sequence of events wouldn't be possible. Compare it to announcements like:

https://www.wswanderersfc.com.au/news/wanderers-sign-nicolai-muller

https://www.wswanderersfc.com.au/news/wanderers-sign-gallifuoco-injury-replacement-player

Again, if you can provide a source that confirms it then happy to request a change

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Schwoods said:

This isn't the thread for ongoing discussion, it's best kept to data issues but I know that isn't the case: 

https://www.wswanderersfc.com.au/news/wanderers-secure-daniel-lopar

https://www.wswanderersfc.com.au/news/sullivan-signs

No mention of injury replacement in either and O'Doherty was already injured last season so that sequence of events wouldn't be possible. Compare it to announcements like:

https://www.wswanderersfc.com.au/news/wanderers-sign-nicolai-muller

https://www.wswanderersfc.com.au/news/wanderers-sign-gallifuoco-injury-replacement-player

Again, if you can provide a source that confirms it then happy to request a change

Ok, fair enough. Why shouldn't injury replacement players be in the squad though? Wouldn't the most accurate option be to just put them on a regular contract?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, wannachupbrew said:

Ok, fair enough. Why shouldn't injury replacement players be in the squad though? Wouldn't the most accurate option be to just put them on a regular contract?

The issue would be having more players contracted than the squad limit allows and then you'd be forced to release players and cop salary cap consequences of that. I'm going to put in a request to have Majewski's injury back-dated so it's included in the game and that he's out for the year and have Muller contracted and hopefully it doesn't cause further knock-on effects. It's against the usual protocol of how injuries are included but an exception was made when Ross McCormack initially joined Melbourne City as an IRP so hopefully this can be done as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here are some changes for clubs that need to be made (some I've posted before but didn't get implemented in beta release)

Canberra White Eagles and Southern Tablelands United are duplicated - delete the ones that aren't in NPL ACT 2 - Also have to move David Kemp from the deleted White Eagles to the existing White Eagles

Fremantle United and East Fremantle Tricolore are feeder clubs fro Fremantle City

Cooks Hill United are set as professional - this needs to be changed to semi-professional

Riverina Rhinos are now extinct - New club is Griffith FC - Move all of Riverina Rhinos' players to the new club

Melville City should be renamed to Murdoch University Melville

Merrimac are extinct

Balmain Tigers, Western Condors and Hurstville City Minotaurs are all extinct

Harrisfield Hurricanes need to be renamed to FC Noble Hurricanes

Laverton Park FC need to be renamed to Laverton FC

Woden Valley are set as extinct this needs to be changed as they are still active. Woden Valley and Weston Molonglo are both affiliate clubs of Woden-Weston

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Schwoods said:

The issue would be having more players contracted than the squad limit allows and then you'd be forced to release players and cop salary cap consequences of that. I'm going to put in a request to have Majewski's injury back-dated so it's included in the game and that he's out for the year and have Muller contracted and hopefully it doesn't cause further knock-on effects. It's against the usual protocol of how injuries are included but an exception was made when Ross McCormack initially joined Melbourne City as an IRP so hopefully this can be done as well

That would be awesome. Majewski was confirmed injured Sept 26, so it was technically before the season started. https://www.a-league.com.au/news/wanderers-star-majewski-sidelined-serious-knee-injury

Thanks for sorting this out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Weiry said:

Cameron Saint (15065012) is at Gambier Centrals - club not in database - Add ST(C) as a natural position

Cameron Saint at Gambier Centrals is a different player, he plays midfield and is one of the best players in our league. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Schwoods said:

The issue would be having more players contracted than the squad limit allows and then you'd be forced to release players and cop salary cap consequences of that. I'm going to put in a request to have Majewski's injury back-dated so it's included in the game and that he's out for the year and have Muller contracted and hopefully it doesn't cause further knock-on effects. It's against the usual protocol of how injuries are included but an exception was made when Ross McCormack initially joined Melbourne City as an IRP so hopefully this can be done as well

If Muller is added to the WSW squad someone needs to go out. They have 23 full time players already. The IRP system isn't in the game so unless a younger player is downgraded to a youth contract Muller won't fit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Aussieliverpool said:

Cameron Saint at Gambier Centrals is a different player, he plays midfield and is one of the best players in our league. 

Thanks, wasn't 100% sure on that as I'm unfamiliar with that league in general but the player histories seemed to line up correct. Will edit it out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Matt Simon is the captain of the Central Coast Mariners - not "Kim Eun-Seon"*. Also, Tommy Oar is a stand in for when Simon is unavailable.

*Spelling mistake with name? Or an entirely different player? - It should be Kim Eun-Sun - not Kim Eun-Seon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nick1408 said:

If Muller is added to the WSW squad someone needs to go out. They have 23 full time players already. The IRP system isn't in the game so unless a younger player is downgraded to a youth contract Muller won't fit.

The problem is that the game doesn't have scholarship contracts either. They're able to have 9 U20 players on minimum wage full time contracts outside of the squad, but because this isn't in the game all of those players need to be registered in the squad. in real life Western Sydney only have 19 players registered with 7 players on scholarship contracts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, wannachupbrew said:

The problem is that the game doesn't have scholarship contracts either. They're able to have 9 U20 players on minimum wage full time contracts outside of the squad, but because this isn't in the game all of those players need to be registered in the squad. in real life Western Sydney only have 19 players registered with 7 players on scholarship contracts.

Most (if not all) scholarship players are set to youth in game. Also, that can't be true for WSW as there is a minimum of 20 players that require registration for an A-League squad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, nick1408 said:

Most (if not all) scholarship players are set to youth in game. Also, that can't be true for WSW as there is a minimum of 20 players that require registration for an A-League squad.

My bad, just realised Grozos and Mourdoukoutas got promoted. So that's 21 and 5 scholarship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some minor competition changes:

New South Wales State League changed name to NPL New South Wales 4 (or make State League extinct and create new NPL NSW 4) - Here is the team placements for 2020 https://footballnsw.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/1912-Mens-Senior-Competitions-Circular-1.pdf

NPL Victoria 2 West and NPL Victoria 2 East should be set as extinct and new NPL Victoria 2 and NPL Victoria 3 competitions created - Team placements for NPL2 and NPL3 for 2020 https://www.footballvictoria.com.au/news/football-victoria-announces-new-2020-npl-structures

Three Cities League should be renamed to Wide Bay Premier League

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A-League

Western United:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.

Club Vision 5 year ongoing is missing the new stadium build.

Missing goalkeeping coach.

·        State what you think the data should be.

End of Season 2021/22 15,000 capacity stadium to be completed in Tarneit (western suburb of Melbourne).

Frank Juric is the goalkeeping coach at WUFC.

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.

This was one of the key reasons that Western United was accepted into the A-League.  Some details can be found at WUFC website, https://areyouwithus.club/#the-stadium

Unable to find official notice online, but listed as goalkeeping coach on the WUFC wikipedia page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_United_FC#Coaching_staff

 

Edited by Kaervek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this but I have noticed most A league clubs transfer list a lot of there players at the start of every game for example Sydney Fc have 7 of their starting 11 listed which seems pretty strange for a club which just won the championship. Perth Glory also have 11 out of 20 players listed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have put it in previous threads but doesn't seem fixed. 

The town of Warrnambool is spelt incorrectly. Needs a double R as per above. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Newcastle Jets several players need their positions changed, example Dimi Petratos isnt natural at CAM. Also several youth players when you start a save have become natural at the wrong roles. example Patrick Langois becomes a striker when he is a CDM/CB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Game is saying izaack Powell hasn't made a league appearance for Brisbane Roar when he played six games in the league last season. He also has shown a lot of potential in Brisbane and at the u-17 world cup so his current PA feels a bit low.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you are registering players, this comes up and says about they will leave if not choosen? I have lost a couple of youth prospects,  main team players and money is flowing out because of this.because. This i believe, isnt real towards the A-League.

20191107_212627.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, _darkL_ said:

When you are registering players, this comes up and says about they will leave if not choosen? I have lost a couple of youth prospects,  main team players and money is flowing out because of this.because. This i believe, isnt real towards the A-League.

20191107_212627.jpg

Could you report this in the league specific issues forum please. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Newcastle Jets start off in the Asian Champions League which shouldn't be the case as we didn't finish in a position to qualify for the tournament the season before

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/11/2019 at 11:45, Shpamo said:

Matt Simon is the captain of the Central Coast Mariners - not "Kim Eun-Seon"*. Also, Tommy Oar is a stand in for when Simon is unavailable.

*Spelling mistake with name? Or an entirely different player? - It should be Kim Eun-Sun - not Kim Eun-Seon.

Eun-Seon Kim is the official name listed on Transfermarkt but it is not consistent with other websites. It should be Kim Eun-Sun

https://www.transfermarkt.com/eun-seon-kim/profil/spieler/73916

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/11/2019 at 01:32, Gamma022 said:

For some reason it says Ante Milicic (7200379) has Macarthur FC in his history for 2011-2012

Macarthur.JPG

Yep, he was at Melbourne Heart during that period from 2010-2012

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nationality/Place of Birth Issues

Adelaide United

Aladin Irabona (should only have AUS nationality, no Burundi) -https://www.transfermarkt.com/aladin-irabona/profil/spieler/631100

Nikola Mileusnic (should have Serbian second nat) -https://www.transfermarkt.com/nikola-mileusnic/profil/spieler/285775

Brisbane Roar

Macklin Freke (height is incorrectly labelled as 189cm, when it is 194) -http://www.ultimatealeague.com/player_detail.php?player_id=1200

Rahmat Akbari (born in Afghanistan -unknown, should be AFG nationality, Aus secondary) -https://www.transfermarkt.com/rahmat-akbari/profil/spieler/543320

Central Coast Mariners

Ruon Tongyik (born in South Sudan, should be South Sudanese primary, AUS secondary as he has been called up to South Sudan) -https://www.transfermarkt.com/ruon-tongyik/profil/spieler/410067

Adam Pearce (born in Newcastle, currently unknown in game) -https://www.transfermarkt.com/adam-pearce/profil/spieler/345701

Melbourne City

Ramy Najjarine (born in Sydney, currently unknown in game) -https://www.transfermarkt.com/ramy-najjarine/profil/spieler/448337

Connor Metcalfe (born in Newcastle, currently unknown in game) -https://www.transfermarkt.com/conor-metcalfe/profil/spieler/522223

Melbourne Victory

Kenny Athiu (born in Jonglei, South Sudan, currently unknown in game, also he has played 2 games for South Sudan but it says 0 in game) -https://www.transfermarkt.com/kenny-athiu/profil/spieler/543898

Josh Hope (born in Hobart, currently unknown in game) -https://www.transfermarkt.com/josh-hope/profil/spieler/399995

Newcastle Jets

Haven’t noticed anything wrong

Perth Glory

Kim Soo-Beom (was born in Busan, South Korea, currently unknown in game) -https://www.transfermarkt.com/su-beom-kim/profil/spieler/180587

Sydney FC

Haven’t noticed anything wrong

Wellington Phoenix

Te Atawhai Hudson-Wihongi (has ENG second nationality when he should just have NZL) -https://www.transfermarkt.com/te-atawhai-hudson-wihongi/profil/spieler/204766 

Western Sydney Wanderers

Nick Suman (should have England second as he was born in Penrith Cumbria and has citizenship) -https://www.transfermarkt.com/nick-suman/profil/spieler/477136

Daniel Axford (can find no recent evidence of him playing for WSW, apparently from Kellyville (western Sydney) -not sure if that's a place in the game) -https://www.wswanderersfc.com.au/news/daniel-axford (has no transfermarkt)

Tate Russell (born in Wollongong, NSW, currently unknown in game) -https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tate_Russell, https://www.illawarramercury.com.au/story/4017604/son-of-steelers-legend-ian-russell-joins-a-league-club/

Western United

James Delianov (add North Macedonia as second nationality) -https://www.transfermarkt.com/james-delianov/profil/spieler/399981, http://www.ultimatealeague.com/player_detail.php?player_id=1080

Valentino Yuel (change SSD to main and AUS to second nationality) -https://www.transfermarkt.com/valentino-yuel/profil/spieler/662257

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Raphael Leai skills need to be more accurated. He's not a good header to have it 15  and he should have better physical skillsimage.thumb.png.315de55fb61b1591e3a3b66bdc6285f1.pnglity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/11/2019 at 14:27, rickypro said:

Nationality/Place of Birth Issues

Adelaide United

Aladin Irabona (should only have AUS nationality, no Burundi) -https://www.transfermarkt.com/aladin-irabona/profil/spieler/631100

Nikola Mileusnic (should have Serbian second nat) -https://www.transfermarkt.com/nikola-mileusnic/profil/spieler/285775

Brisbane Roar

Macklin Freke (height is incorrectly labelled as 189cm, when it is 194) -http://www.ultimatealeague.com/player_detail.php?player_id=1200

Rahmat Akbari (born in Afghanistan -unknown, should be AFG nationality, Aus secondary) -https://www.transfermarkt.com/rahmat-akbari/profil/spieler/543320

Central Coast Mariners

Ruon Tongyik (born in South Sudan, should be South Sudanese primary, AUS secondary as he has been called up to South Sudan) -https://www.transfermarkt.com/ruon-tongyik/profil/spieler/410067

Adam Pearce (born in Newcastle, currently unknown in game) -https://www.transfermarkt.com/adam-pearce/profil/spieler/345701

Melbourne City

Ramy Najjarine (born in Sydney, currently unknown in game) -https://www.transfermarkt.com/ramy-najjarine/profil/spieler/448337

Connor Metcalfe (born in Newcastle, currently unknown in game) -https://www.transfermarkt.com/conor-metcalfe/profil/spieler/522223

Melbourne Victory

Kenny Athiu (born in Jonglei, South Sudan, currently unknown in game, also he has played 2 games for South Sudan but it says 0 in game) -https://www.transfermarkt.com/kenny-athiu/profil/spieler/543898

Josh Hope (born in Hobart, currently unknown in game) -https://www.transfermarkt.com/josh-hope/profil/spieler/399995

Newcastle Jets

Haven’t noticed anything wrong

Perth Glory

Kim Soo-Beom (was born in Busan, South Korea, currently unknown in game) -https://www.transfermarkt.com/su-beom-kim/profil/spieler/180587

Sydney FC

Haven’t noticed anything wrong

Wellington Phoenix

Te Atawhai Hudson-Wihongi (has ENG second nationality when he should just have NZL) -https://www.transfermarkt.com/te-atawhai-hudson-wihongi/profil/spieler/204766 

Western Sydney Wanderers

Nick Suman (should have England second as he was born in Penrith Cumbria and has citizenship) -https://www.transfermarkt.com/nick-suman/profil/spieler/477136

Daniel Axford (can find no recent evidence of him playing for WSW, apparently from Kellyville (western Sydney) -not sure if that's a place in the game) -https://www.wswanderersfc.com.au/news/daniel-axford (has no transfermarkt)

Tate Russell (born in Wollongong, NSW, currently unknown in game) -https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tate_Russell, https://www.illawarramercury.com.au/story/4017604/son-of-steelers-legend-ian-russell-joins-a-league-club/

Western United

James Delianov (add North Macedonia as second nationality) -https://www.transfermarkt.com/james-delianov/profil/spieler/399981, http://www.ultimatealeague.com/player_detail.php?player_id=1080

Valentino Yuel (change SSD to main and AUS to second nationality) -https://www.transfermarkt.com/valentino-yuel/profil/spieler/662257

Thanks @rickypro, I will look into those notes, just be aware that transfermarkt isn't necessarily the be all & end all for what nationalities players should & shouldn't have, for example Irabona definitely should have Burundi as a nationality: https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/messenger/sport/aladin-irabona-stars-for-croydon-and-blackfriars-priory-school/news-story/64a75fa3490ac82bccffe8f6190046ff

Generally a second, reliable source would be preferable to back up what is on there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/11/2019 at 10:38, Stanny78 said:

Newcastle Jets start off in the Asian Champions League which shouldn't be the case as we didn't finish in a position to qualify for the tournament the season before

In my game Sydney had to go through qualifiers whilst MV, WSW and City were all in the group stage.

MV should be in qualifiers and Perth & Syd in the groups.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/11/2019 at 16:24, Schwoods said:

Thanks @rickypro, I will look into those notes, just be aware that transfermarkt isn't necessarily the be all & end all for what nationalities players should & shouldn't have, for example Irabona definitely should have Burundi as a nationality: https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/messenger/sport/aladin-irabona-stars-for-croydon-and-blackfriars-priory-school/news-story/64a75fa3490ac82bccffe8f6190046ff

Generally a second, reliable source would be preferable to back up what is on there

Yeah it was a quick check, a lot of the players had few sources unfortunately but Transfermarkt is usually reliable (at least with the Places of Birth)

Edited by rickypro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So it seems like there are 3 aleague squads per team.
The senior squad
The NPL squad
The Youth Squad.

Youth squad have a bunch of games and a comp and are the lowest tier of the 3 squads
Senior squad comp runs fine
The NPL one though, seems to not play matches at all. And the game keeps reccomending promoting promising young players to the NPL squad, but if they arent playing games isnt that bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As mentioned here I just think it's messy. The NPL side and the youth side are one in the same, it's just that they play in different comps at different times of the year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just noticed that Curtin University and Kingsley Westside who play in the WA State League 2 aren't in the database.

South West Phoenix have folded which means Canning City remain in WA State League 2. 

Shamrock Rovers Perth have been renamed Carramar Shamrock Rovers. 

Will be providing more elaborate Western Australia edits in the future, this is my first time doing this here and I was wondering if I supply a .fmf file of all the WA fixes is that fine? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...